What are some essential fatherhood movies?

What are some essential fatherhood movies?

Attached: 1560004799972.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine having a son just to be cucked for a younger and better version of yourself

I've been alive for 27 years and have never experienced romantic affection from a woman

thats the whole point of fatherhood, to parent them so they grow up and do better than you you stupid incel

Boyhood
The Descendants
Somewhere

Big Fish for ultimate father kino, as well as Arnold movies since my dad and I used to watch those all the time when I was a kid (and still do).

Dude, are you mexican?

I WANT JOI WIFE TO BREED AND HAVE A CUTE FAMILY GOD FUCKING DAMNIT JUST PUT A FUCKING BULLET IN MY HEAD ALREADY

Attached: NMGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.jpg (482x482, 13K)

Cheaper by the dozen

How do I get rid of my girlfriend and start dating women that have some vibrancy to them? Or do all women just sort of inevitably turn into lazy turds that lay in bed all day until they detect some way to make your quality of life worse and spring into action?

Finding Nemo and interstellar are dad kino. I'd go to the ends of the Earth for my kids

get a non white gf

True Detective season 2

Attached: 1525744536969.jpg (918x597, 216K)

Break up with her, sounds like you've cohabitated but you're not actually in a relationship

me too, bro. 38 year old xoomer here btw.

Go out with her and start hitting on other women. For some idiotic reason women respond better to men who already seem to have girlfriends. Plus your useless current girlfriend will take notice and maybe will get her shit together.

The only post worth reading in this entire thread. Woman don't make any god damn sense, they're incredibly jealous creatures.

No.

>raising a fat pussy

>25
>6/10 at best
>have had sex with multiple women
>they always tell me the sex is great and my dick is big and well proportioned
I thank God every day that I'm not a loser who doesn't know how to sleep with a woman in today's day and age.

Attached: 9693681677257477823273.jpg (320x334, 17K)

Attached: threemarriages.jpg (1269x1226, 544K)

RyanGosslingFrustration.webm

For some weird reason, Mexican parents don't seem to want their kids to do better than them

Being gay is the ultimate redpill on women

Attached: serveimage.gif (480x259, 155K)

so I just saw colin farrell get murdered by the protagonist of Hotline Miami - this is a weird show.

Not true at all. Mexicans take care of their parents in old age way more than gringos.

I want to have a family so goddamn much
youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ

Attached: 1563999519258.jpg (820x596, 122K)

Attached: 1562208546439.jpg (437x431, 15K)

Attached: sad.jpg (878x864, 79K)

have sex

>Become a father
>Can't watch anything where a child is harmed, disappointed, or otherwise upset in a malicious way without dealing with crippling empathy
Does this feeling go away?

No, you're born a faggot and die a faggot.

it'll just be the same with the next gf, eventually

what about romantic affection?

Mexican parents want their kids to do well so they can move on with them when they're old

Are you me?

>Be with gf for 6 years
>Had kid 3 years in
>1st year with kid was fine
>2nd she becomes lazy
>3rd, kid now at nursery, she sits around the house all day and gets pissy if I don't come home to do the dishes and make dinner after working 8 hours
When the kids in primary school, I'm leaving.

why is she shaking?

nobody has ever referred to anyone's dick as "well proportioned" you larping faggot

>be a person
>attract a better person
is that simple

you will destroy your children's lives

is this foreplay ?

There’s nothing fulfilling about fatherhood
>society doesn’t respect or give a shit about fathers
>every child’s bond is naturally stronger with their mother
>children resent their fathers more than mothers
>because of long working hours, you’ll never spend as much quality time with them as the mother does(they’ll then feel neglected by you and won’t attach themselves to you properly)
>kids only view their fathers has wallets to leech from, they don’t actually care about them
>over 60% chance that you’ll be separated from your children as some random cuck steals your place(will only see them on the weekends)
>high chance of getting cucked and end up raising someone else’s seed

Adrenaline.

Sad that she'll probably grow up to hate and resent her father for "making" her do that, once the mind virus infects her during college.

I have respect for people who screw up and sort their shit out, but you can get to fuck if you make the same mistake that many times, what a clown
Women can be dogshit, water can also be dangerous, but only if you through stupidity, arrogance or ignorance put yourself in dangerous situations in it

Attached: 1469061236603.jpg (413x458, 78K)

wow this is pathetic my man

Some women are driven, but they will likely leave/cheat on you if you don't do better than them. Most women are as you described. The only thing for it is to take charge of the relationship and household. You shouldn't have to physically beat her, but almost everything short of that will be necessary at some point. It's a sad truth.

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me Indomie noodles for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Nowra, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

literally all women are the same

Attached: AHHHHHHHH.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

not if he doctrinates her well at childhood/pre-teen years

stop dating boring white women

women need a good hard spanking now and again

>be a better person*

you will die from food poisoning

based wifebeater fanfic writer

based pasta poster

Attached: 1560389953007.webm (1280x533, 2.74M)

Honestly? Based.

how many old milwaukees have you had so far today

sharon stone looks fine

>implying daughters even listen or give a shit about their fathers once they hit puberty
This is the stage where they seperate. You overestimate the influence fathers have on their daughters. Social media and friends will impact her life more than her dad. Fathers are low on the totem pole of importance for daughters. If it wasn’t for money, daughters would never spend time or keep in contact with her dads. They only want to drain their wallets

find a greenpilled permaculture wife(formerly gf)

Attached: permaculture2.jpg (2732x2028, 2.12M)

Based

Almost lynchian in its nature

imagine being cucked by them lol

>there are people on Yea Forums who have kids

This is very concerning to me

Attached: 1526069007719.jpg (383x354, 11K)

Based patriarch

Attached: 1529711025129.png (1280x809, 650K)

next you will say theres womin online

I honestly see myself beating a woman at least half to death someday

Based tiny-dicked coward

dont forget to post it on a gore bread

>tfw wife is perfect, her tits went from Cs to Gs while pregnant, she lets me suck the milk from her tits while she jerks me off and call her mommy and we do fun things together like paintballing and warhammer

Attached: 1551066989190.jpg (600x722, 102K)

How is he a coward? Shut the fuck up woman

bet it got you diamonds newfag

>Imagine actually giving a shit about some girl that will become a trashy slut anyway, lol
>imagine having a daughter in the first place, lol

then you woke up in a cum stained duvet

beating women is like beating a kitten. He'd shit his pants if he ever had to fight someone his own strength.

C O W A R D

You cannot send them back user

>imagine pretending you'd ever get the chance to mate

Hush bitch the men be talking

That's based, my ex had big tits and played MtG, I told her she should help some of the ponytailed wizards out down there and take their virginities but she didn't want to

not really
my 15yo sister hates SJWs and everything they stand for and is probably more homophobic than me

I'm glad my sister finally had a kid so my parents can have at least one grandchild. I'm 31 and I've been single for almost 5 years now and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Based, redpilled, and blesed
Good work user

Attached: 4Chan - Reaction Bolsonaro Nova Era.jpg (288x288, 45K)

do you like pretending to be tough, sweety? When was the last time you talked to a girl without stuttering and sweating out of anxiety?

I read a hentai like that and I came buckets.

should of talked her into some bondage and blindfold her and let the neets all have a go on her make some money out of that piece of ass

>I'm a kissless virgin incel loser so everyone else must be too
cope

Good to see this pasta out in the wild.

Father of two boys here, the little one is sleeping on me right now. Feels good.

get a rescue katty

TITS or GTFO

Why don't you try, I dont know, communicating with her?

This seething

>well proportioned
very polite way of calling you a manlet.

GO this is not a place for you user

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

That's cute.

Attached: 1548298472792.jpg (450x405, 68K)

Get a GF user

>the little one is sleeping on me right now. Feels good.
fucking paedo
reported

keks

>they always tell me the sex is great
They tell this to anyone idiot.

Yea Forums has been around since the early 00s. Pretty sure there are 40+ y.o. posters here

>Imagine having a son just to be cucked for a younger and better version of yourself
And people said Freud was a hack

Attached: b3b.jpg (498x476, 52K)

>40+ y.o.
zoomers then

Have sex cuckholds.

Extremely based. Women will never respect a man who doesn't back up his words.

it's not supposed to work except to make kids.

Attached: rust-cohle.jpg (640x360, 76K)

Implying you have sex

This is all lies by the way. There is no way the courts wouldn't care that the second child wasn't his.

youre a shit human being

Wow these whiteknights are playing out , stroppy bitch got told

>younger and better version of yourself
Holy shit I want a son now

seething roastie

I like the idea of having kids and raise them, but I really hate the idea of living with a woman...All women I meet are disgusting people, without loyality or morals

I'd engage him in glorious combat. After delivering the final blow, I'd rip out his spine and take my wife right there and then. That night I'd toast for my son and thank God for receiving him in Valhalla.

I've been alive for 30 years and have had plenty of affection from women. Their feelings are shallow as fuck. You have to be extremely bluepilled to take them seriously.

Harsh but fair.

I have seen this pasta so many times
still makes me laugh at the mediocre meatloaf part

Cannot one of your aunties fix you up Abdul

should bbq him and eat his beating heart

fuck off

Only subhuman romans would do that

You getting your history mixed up it was the Druids

Druids burned people