What is the best British sitcom and why is it Peep Show?

What is the best British sitcom and why is it Peep Show?

Attached: peep-show.jpg (767x431, 51K)

Peep is a good, but it pales in comparison to The Thick of It

Attached: nfnx9qohY81qcv9zpo4_540.jpg (540x303, 45K)

Is The Thick of It really a sitcom? It feels more like a pseudo-mockumentary with the handcams and shit. Great show anyway.

But yeah, Peep Show, even when it wasn't at it's best still shat over most other British sitcoms of recent times.

Anyway, on the subject of Mitchell and Webb, is 'Back' getting a second series?

Sun readers don't care who runs the country, as long as she's got big tits.

Attached: xhxaaqjhwdpjiie0ujun.jpg (880x495, 132K)

If TTOI counts as a sitcom, this is the correct response.
Superior use of the onion bahji.

Attached: unknown.png (413x354, 129K)

neither of you are wrong and I commend your tastes.

>Weee I'm awkward and I do cringey stuff all the time.
>Duuuuh And I'm kinda dumb and do also cringey stuff all the time.
And this is what retards who think that any turd the Bongs make must be good and meaningful enjoy. Can't express how sad that makes me.

Attached: peep-show-940x480.jpg (940x480, 35K)

for me it's peep show > spaced > black books > it crowd

A more important question is, if you're a britfag, do you even have a license to watch this shit?

Minister, I wonder if I may crave your momentary indulgence to discharge a by no means disgreeable obligation, as has become tradition upon this discourse forum centered on artistic renders of the orient.
For your see minister, every communique passed along from yours truly to an interlocutor of my choice carries alongside itself a denominational value, which, on certain atypical (one might even go so far as to say rare) occasions takes on a repeating numerical pattern which is pleasing to the reader. It is my solemn charge thus, to bring forth the attention of those present to the irreproducible permutation of numbers which is carried by my latest, and most humble, note.

Attached: sir-humphrey-appleby.jpg (314x234, 7K)

So what's better then?

Literally anything. Including any other sitcom the bongs have ever produced. Jesus Christ.

Does anyone on Yea Forums like The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin? It's one of my favourite ever shows

It's good but there are loads of better ones, and the second half of the series are unbearable

Disagree

Can't name anything out of fear of being mocked, predictable.

mitchell and web is better

Red Dwarf

Attached: red_dwarf.jpg (825x464, 290K)

utter shite. awkward reddit humour the show

>0 arguments
Cool post, retard.

Second this

my analysis was that the show is utter dross. what more needs to be said?

The answer is Snuff Box.

Attached: 1501877436568.gif (510x210, 241K)

I used to watch this with my nan and grandad when I was a kid. Leanord Rossiter is one of the goats

Attached: 432484._UY499_SS499_[1].jpg (499x499, 45K)

>still unable to string together any arguments
How does it feel to be that stupid?

Attached: WMpjnlmO8wUSrOy88llvWUPdf6gwTryrL8K29Qa99t8.jpg (1080x1080, 62K)

The thick of it is great and the two mini-movies between s2 and s3 are probably the comfiest kinos ever made but Peep show holds a special place in my heart for ever.

In recent years I would say its Toast of London

Attached: anigif_enhanced-22322-1448988216-15.gif (500x273, 1007K)

I haven't seen anything else ITT but quite liked pic related? Reccomendations for something similar?

Attached: image.jpg (960x1440, 218K)

super sad Mitch got locked down. he was a legend before his bitty.

Chap I'm acc watching this right now started it two days ago on series 3 now it's gas

Only Fools and Horses

Fools !

How can someone watch this and not drink red wine

Attached: black_books.jpg (900x450, 119K)

Ideal

Why is it so unknown in Burger land

Watch Ideal, faggots.

Attached: download (11).jpg (618x369, 360K)

Whoa

Attached: 1553649725032.jpg (559x517, 51K)

>literally anything!!!!

Attached: 123123123213123213.png (1300x1900, 255K)

>JEREMY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

looks like triple JUST

is the 4th season good? i can't bring myself to starting it for some reason, maybe because i don't want this show to end for me. also, hugh was much funnier than nicola, shame he got burnt for CP
>i don't know what's worse, watching him slowly rumble towards you like prostate cancer or him appearing out of nowhere like a severe stroke
>well i think it was Derrida who said that there's no such thing as actual, empirical truth
>they should just clone ministers so that we're born at 40, with no past, no genitalia and no flats