B A S E D

twitter.com/variety/status/1153828055766294528

B A S E D

Attached: hunter_leo.webm (720x720, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/variety/status/1153828055766294528
ibtimes.co.in/does-brad-pitt-want-date-sydney-sweeney-despite-huge-age-difference-791855
youtube.com/watch?v=WkBSw4eAK0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NI_O7_CoW14
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZYYEaPSD9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>DIE WHITE CIS MEN DIE
>*high tier white cis man shows interest in you*
>OMG I LOVE WHITE CIS MEN NOW

typical woke roastie behavior desu

It's a tranny.

I love her!

Why is this mincing homosexual in a dress so obsessed with other men wanting to fuck him? Out of favorable lighting he looks like Ezra Miller's albino twin and barely resembles a woman.

it's a thing where people display different attitudes to the same thing depending on whether they are internally categorizing it as an individual or a group. conservatives do it all the time.

Die, liberal.

based closeted faggot poster

>political accusations
Spotted the queerbait

What trannies do is the female equivalent of blackface.

Attached: 1535901700979.png (600x1078, 485K)

That's why collectivism as an overall philosophy is stupid.

>projecting
Yeah what a grand example of a passing tranny. Definitely doesn't look like a curveless twink. We're not mentally ill, guys.

Attached: 1563921341290.jpg (750x742, 128K)

Don't you dare mix albinos with that tranny.
Albinos are qt.

Attached: 1538775379013.jpg (600x800, 81K)

Hunter is Cute! CUTE!

>twitter.com/variety/status/1153828055766294528
Is she an angel?

He probably only watches it to scout new talent.

Attached: cum tribute time.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

What the fuck is this show.

>Her

Attached: Hunter Schafer Euphoria S01E04 Shook One Pt. II [52.08-52.15].webm (1450x1080, 2.99M)

ibtimes.co.in/does-brad-pitt-want-date-sydney-sweeney-despite-huge-age-difference-791855

leo wants to fuck jules and brad wants to fuck cassie

based af

It's a series that someone would make to say to his fellow citizens : "don't become degenerate like America".

But no, it's actually a celebration of american degeneracy by americans.

I doubt Leo actually wants to fuck that transvestite or any tranny for that matter. Wouldn't be surprised about Brad Pitt wanting to date Sydney Sweeney though. She was hot in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and she's hot on Euphoria.

Attached: 1563814131812.webm (800x1080, 1.74M)

why not? she literally ticks all the boxes for leo + a little something extra ;)

>okay, make sure he's in incredibly dark or saturated lighting at all times. Get him to dye his hair pink and put glittery makeup on his face, he's gotta look as feminine as we can get him. We NEED at least one truly feminine looking tranny to show off to the world and he's all we've got

Attached: how-old-is-hunter-schafer-1560787179-view-0.jpg (460x374, 30K)

cope

wtf he actually has tits. all the trannies i've seen either have pathetic estrogen bee stings or gross bolt-ons.

Kill yourself faggot

tranny + roastie = toastie?

>Shook one pt. 2

Attached: 1553318282992.png (622x495, 427K)

based

>Why would a homosexual want to be fucked by a man?
Gee, I don't know. Good question.

Because not everyone's a chaser faggot and actually like someone with real female structures and a pussy.

40%

holy shit thats a weird person. It ticks all the "technical" aspects of symmetries and technical requirements for 'beauty' but it moves in such a gross way and looks so ugly somehow

it's so gross

That makes it better

Attached: 329F8D76-7FD9-4ED0-BA29-34634CF88CF2.png (644x633, 776K)

Is the Euphoria guy 25? If not, he better watch out.

user, this is a blue board, wtf?

It's the hook nose
Looks rodentine

>guy

I want to marry my waifu.

Attached: 1560348000093.gif (460x351, 309K)

tranny roastie finna hit dat wall at light speed bruh lmao

why are you people so fucking mean and miserable?

If you work hard enough you might get your GED, user.

What I meant was, why is he egotistical enough to think a man like Leonardo DiCaprio would take any interest in his show? All the webms I see shilled for this show present it as though this boney rat is completely irresistible.

Welcome to Yea Forums, don't take everything too seriously, enjoy the ride.

mean and miserable? are you having a laugh? that person looks like a monstruous man trying to sneak in lady spaces to take advantage of it, it's inherently disgusting and predatory. He exudes "predator", "fake" and "liar"

>why is he egotistical enough to think a man like Leonardo DiCaprio would take any interest in his show?

it's literally leo himself saying it in the tweet in the op

your trying to cope so hard you're delusional

All falseness is abhorrent to the sane.

she came out as trans when she was a kid

Fuck off, user got it correct.

>he actually checked the tweet
Lol.

I think that's what it is. The sjw tranny shit is bad enough, but you put in a context of a hollywood person and it's all too fake and predatory

>he came out as sexually abused as a kid
That's tragic

>right wing talking point
>awkward phrasing "lady spaces"
>projection

Attached: laugh3.jpg (517x768, 331K)

>first time greentexting

The look on the actual girl on right's face tells the entire story. HE was fucked in the head from the beginning.

Attached: hunter_in_dress_age_3.png (480x536, 341K)

what's right wing about being grossed out by dudes trying to invade the privileges of being seen as a woman? that's the most basic attitude regarding them, if you're a 1st world ceo or a brazillian cab driver

It's still a dude, he's a carnivore predator pretending he's a sweet fruit

Dang, that's gonna be a straight up "bruh" from me, dawg.

Attached: winston churchill.jpg (177x199, 9K)

And that's a good thing, despite what /pol/tards say. If more trans people came out in their infancy, we would have more gorgeous trannies around.

Truth
Yep. Collectivists are retards

You're an idiot

hunter got the last laugh literally better looking than her sisters now

>brad is a tits guy

I'm sure the groomed degenerate in the druggy hbo show about underage boys being fucked just innocently found out as a child he was a sissy cum rag out of his own volition

>a man will go through years of hormone therapy and surgery to become as close to female as possible because he wants to "sneak" into women's bathrooms to perv on them
Are right wingers born without logic or is it slowly abused out of them during their formative years?

>druggy hbo show about underage boys being fucked

you are deranged

>Her

Attached: Reallynigga..jpg (150x425, 9K)

And yet, here you are, OBSESSED with hunter

It's how they feel better about themselves

Would love to see a recent pic of that girl and see how she looks terrible in comparison to Hunter.

>"sneak" into women's bathrooms to perv on them
i didnt mean that, i meant weirdo creeps dont wanna play as men on hard difficulty so they're invading women's spaces to be seen as women and steal their privileges, hoping to be treated as delicate and the fair sex

but your example actually happens a lot so lol at u

you trannies are really resentful of real women huh?

Attached: 1550013410793.jpg (611x305, 30K)

>toddler with a boys haircut looks like a boy

wow cope more

Attached: 7070e711f69c3d2fa3f059c60fe45380.jpg (533x800, 42K)

>Trannies look better than Cis women
Yeah, I don't think so you deluded chaser. When you put HIM side-by-side with his siblings, the male in him really shows. Look at his face and body structure compared to theirs.

Attached: Ciswomenwinagain.jpg (682x602, 64K)

not recent but only pic i could find with both of them in it

Attached: hunter_and_family.jpg (640x640, 44K)

>tranny-getting-mogged-by-sisters.jpg
Every detail is off.

hunter is better looking but the masculine features definitely sticks out more next to cis women

>i didnt mean that, i meant weirdo creeps dont wanna play as men on hard difficulty
Oh you carry around a victim complex while condemning people who are struggling in the wrong body and stigmatized 100 times worse than you'll ever dream of being. This is hilarious

I'm more lazy and hate trannies.

Still looks like a boy with long hair.

There are no cis women. There are only women and lunatics.

Laziness is a sign of stupidity user, especially when it's too lazy to click a button while commenting on what's behind the click. You're just stupid

>cope
You know words are meant to mean things before you use them, right? Are you implying I'm meant to be "coping" with this thing or this thing apparently not resembling a hairless, rat-faced twink?

You're literally the equivalent of a indian dude bleaching his own skin hoping to be seen favoribly and dreaming to live a life where people pamper you as if you have a glass vagina

except even more creepy than a indian dude lol

Attached: 1561696365620.jpg (511x663, 43K)

You're clearly upset

>wrong body
The brain is wrong. And you're getting as stigmatized as any other person with mental disorders so severe they are obvious to any onlooker.

is it PR shills or just trannies pretending he's Le Fabolous Yas Queen or some shit?

He looks awful

is it haram if you admit to yourself that hunter is cute?

cringe. fuck all niggers

The only ones who're actually OBSESSED with this fag are chasers like you and other tranny loving queers on this board that make two-three posts about him every day. I'm just here to assist you with getting a grip on reality.

you were raised to hate yourself so much you think your body was born wrong holy shit

>Laziness is a sign of stupidity user
No it isn't, tranny. Stop pretending you know anything.

do all woke trannies secretly want to be fucked by strong, cis white men?

Attached: hmmmmmm.png (707x651, 535K)

Maybe you should check reality and read what the WHO or the APA say :)
It is though

I'm more confused that people find this thing attractive.

some are just escaping their neckbeard status, others were turned into wanting to be sissy fuck toys for strong white men

Wow dem tits. I should have expected this, they have the same genes as Hunter after all.

No it isn't.

People would forgo real vagina for some dude's Dick and Ass? KILL THEM ALL!

They don't define reality. They only make impotent declarations and hope anyone cares enough to send them more money. No surprise you're falling for lies and illusions.

All my this!

When you're too lazy to check a 10 second clip that you're arguing against... you're an idiot, without a doubt. Stupidity correlates highly with laziness :) is that better?

Finally, we agree on something.

Degeneracy requires stigmatization.

Oh, which organization do you go to for your findings in mental health and psychiatry?

this. i dont get why degenerates dont realize they're addicted to taboos and need the stigmatization to feel anything when it comes to their desires

>arguing
Typical white boy, thinking everything is a contest. Trannies are scum, as is this one. Kill yourself (which, statistically, you're likely to)

Except her tits are actually real, and the other's is a result of artificial pills.

>i didnt mean that, i meant weirdo creeps dont wanna play as men on hard difficulty so they're invading women's spaces to be seen as women and steal their privileges, hoping to be treated as delicate and the fair sex
>weirdo
>creeps
>invading
>steal
You can't even frame a question without accusing people of wrongdoing, because you aren't interested in answers you just want to point a finger at the "others". Right wingers are well known for lacking empathy, they can't put themselves in other people's heads. The only urges and motivations they have to reference are their own, so they apply them to other people in a completely out of context manner. This is why right wingers are constantly being accused of projection, because they actually are projecting their own motivations onto others. I don't think it's usually vindictive or malicious (although it absolutely can be), they just can't help it. These "weirdo creeps" as you call them are damaged people that need support, not condemnation.

>but your example actually happens a lot so lol at u
citations required

>findings
>Mental health and psychiatry

I don't see a problem with this.

you're goons hoping to be seen as little flowers, nice blog

I'd say the same but you're already doing that through your diet :)

it's literally the same thing that gave her sisters their tits

Just without any genetic predisposition.

Nice catch

>It's a good thing to stigmatize those with mental disorders
Whew, so Christian.

>These "weirdo creeps" as you call them are damaged people that need support, not condemnation.
Many right-wingers actually agree with this stance, though. It's modern progressives that try to argue these people can have their cake and eat it, too. If I thought you actually gave a shit about these people, you wouldn't be justifying their lifestyle in any capacity.

Woudn't you be upset if someone not looking like a horse tried to sell you something saying it is something else? thats a dude, never be a woman.

Yes. Which organizations do you use?

So you admit this is a boy, and you're a faggot then? I'm happy that we can finally put this to rest now.

>dont give sex offenders chemical castration, it depresses them and will make them kill themselves

>give those same chemicals to children and teens, they're only killing themselves because society is transphobic

>you trannies are really resentful of real women huh?
I'm no tranny though.
Truth is it's dumb to compare a biological male who hasn't even begun his transition with actual women.

most trannies dont take hormones or get surgery
they just put on a wig, some makeup and write she/her on their twitter profile
then they go in women's bathrooms and changing rooms to ogle at the little girls

That’s because you’re degenerate trash.

An obese person can lose weight, a tranny can't grow another cock.

Now look how stupid you are. New to Yea Forums? Check the manual under 'implying' to understand the post you responded to.

Dont be so angry. It highlights your stupidity

>obvious paid endorsement

Imagine thinking this thing is attractive. He looks like the type of person that would stalk children at night and type your parents warned you about.

Attached: Creep.jpg (376x237, 12K)

You stated that their opinions are worthless. Where do you get your information on this subject from?
And many transgenders can live long, fulfilling lives :)

Attached: 15124080857735.jpg (530x571, 65K)

Oh my God, just have sex, incel! PLEASE

The fucking tranny has wider shoulders than me. end it

Based on what?
He looks super fucking loveable

>barely resembles a woman.
spotted the homo

>stuff yourself with hormones before puberty
>still look more male than female
Even the luckiest ones barely pass. No wonder the suicide rate is as high as it is. Maybe instead of trying to fruitlessly appease their delusions, other methods for treatment should be researched. But that would be "erasing trans-people" and the SJW can't have their propaganda battering ram removed out of their hands, even if it kills them.

>Right wingers actually believe this

Attached: 1521000555340.jpg (480x436, 28K)

>ultra chad millionaire playboy who refuses to fuck women over the age of 25 makes an offhanded comment about your show being good
>WTF I LOVE MEN NOW

Ive said it before. I will say it again. Feminism is purely about either gaining access to chad, or shunning men who arent chad with behavioral correction. That's it.

They want chad's dick and you to sit idly waiting your turn while they fuck him with no complaints like a good little boy

you cant use that copypaste on everything, it has to be on things vaguely related to frustrations about women - not things like "estrogen fucks boys' bodies" and "the sky is blue"

Attached: 15641265099673.jpg (516x541, 59K)

>highlight 1 or 2 not ideal pics

youtube.com/watch?v=WkBSw4eAK0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NI_O7_CoW14
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZYYEaPSD9Y

she's objectively good looking

cope more

There is not a single study stating that gender reassignment isn't positive

You are seein statements where there are none. Guess that's where your mental state is damaged. How else would you think your mirror image tells you to be more like a woman instead of a man, while all the mirror shows is a man.

Theoretically, they certainly can. On paper, eh...

Attached: twin brother also killed himself.jpg (500x889, 151K)

Holy based

Because any study to the contrary will be suppressed by ideologues, profiteers and fanatics,

>she

HE is a feminine looking guy that happened to transition. HE is not the norm. When YOU transition, YOU will look like a fat dweeb wearing his sister's clothes, because that's what you are.

>getting AIDS for THIS

Attached: skeletor.jpg (638x800, 154K)

Lol. Isn't it convenient that your opinion is right and all opposing opinions are just ideologically driven. Did you know that China also finds the transgenders to be normal like in America yes? Definitely a different ideology there

There is, though

There is biology and then there is subjectivist inanity.

You're really showing how little you understand this. Mental illness is a biopsychosocial issue

>Objectively good looking
I've seen crack head strippers at titty bars that look better in comparison.
>Cope more
Perhaps, maybe you should start coping on the idea that he isn't actually a girl.

Are you now implying transsexuals are mentally ill?

>biopsychosocial
And that fact is used by subjectivists to turn the matter into arbitrary gibberish.

It was for the longest time considered a mental illness, but as our knowledge has evolved, so has our terminology. It should still be tackled at the biopsychosocial (most things are) level though
What are you suggesting? We've learned all of human biology and hiding it, or are you suggesting the correct view which is research shows it is a biopsychosocial issue

I don't think those suicide studies are positive, even if I dislike the tranny movements
still it's weird how
>hormone therapy to feed delusion + ultimately mutilation
is encouraged but
>hormone therapy for body acceptance
is discouraged

>she

All the suicide studies also find that transgender reassignment surgery helps. Just isn't enough :)

>YOU

im not a tranny i just like the cute ones

>cites a case that started in 1966 to prove modern techniques will fail
What did he mean by this?

>biopsychosocial
>(most things are)
It's a term with such universal scope that "most things" fall under it, yeah.

I guess it was enough to tip them over :)

This is what the right wing ALWAYS does. They cite outdated studies that where little was known on homosexuality, transgenders. Then they cite fucking quotes from hundreds of years ago on blacks, non-whites, and women

Yeah and if someone believes their television is secretly talking to them, having someone sit behind the TV and actually talk to them might relieve some of their stress over being crazy but that does fuckall to solve the actual problem and is a patchwork solution at best

>helps
That's what you call a nearly unchanged suicide rate?

He wasn't trans though. He grew up feeling male but was given female hormones by the doctor. IE he was a male brain trapped in a female body and he killed himself, you disproved yourself.

Can you show me a year by year suicide rate charge going back to before reassignment therapy? I haven't seen one of those before, but there are still many variables that would have to be accounted for. Even the critical studies state that reassignment surgery is good.

While the left simply manufactures the studies they need through their controlled faculties. Or just make up gender studies that automatically proves everything they want right and they can cite those as if they aren't tainted to fuck and hell.

someone show this guys current year statistics so he hides behind my socioeconomic factors

What? They just stopped keeping records? That's one way to do it.

Your brain has the same chromosomes as the rest of your body.

>Trans people are really happy.

Attached: rrgw1la8ley01.jpg (501x294, 11K)

that body lol

>male brain
I thought the male and female brain are not different at all. Did feminists lie to me?

no, and remember gender is a social construct but you still need to remove your genitals to be another person #justleftythings

>sexist gender stereotypes need to be destroyed
>unless you want to become a girl
#justleftythings

>Gender is a social construct
Is it though? Funny how your subjective narrative doesn't work when it pertains to other animal species who act on their natural biological gender instincts.

Cute lad.

I hate to tell you to "take your medicine," but your fantasies require me to. Take your medicine

Attached: Hunter Schafer slut.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

TERFs are a thing

you realize not everyone is a weirdo who trying to convince themselves that dudes are women and need medicine, right? you use that insult because someone used on you so it hurts, but here its useless

I think he's referring to the twitter comments it's all filled with onions gifs

So how do we tackle the situation in a way that isn't being done, right now? Transsexual support groups' own studies manifested the 41% suicide number (this was for post-op transsexuals, keep in mind), how does a society reasonably and effectively tackle such a high number without acknowledging any kind of surface level mental issues?

There's no shame in being mentally ill and realizing that fact. In fact, even the left happily acknowledges "body dysmorphia", which in my opinion is already halfway to recognizing there's a problem. But they then go in a direction completely against the grain and give transsexuals the option to surgically alter their bodies (in fact, this is often marketed as a potential fix).

All the left really has to grasp at after such horrendous failures is that transsexual bullying and stubborn people who are unwilling to accept change (even though there are more supporters of transsexual rights than ever before) are to blame. But even then, why does that stubbornness exist?

The inherent issue with all of this, and I think you and many other transsexuals know this deep down, is that gender reassignment surgery does little to alleviate the assuredly strong mental traumas that are commonly associated with this community. It's no coincidence that, in this age where depression is through the roof for the young, you'll also find a greater focus upon odd or once unacceptable sexual proclivities. I don't doubt that bullying plays its part, and I don't ACTUALLY want these people to come to any harm, but these arguments are truthfully very pointless, in my opinion. There'll be no magic pill that will properly integrate transsexuals where true stigma is but a memory, there'll be no magic pill to force down the suicide rate, and there'll be no magic pill that will turn men into women (or vice versa). As I said, and I say this with absolute compassion and no condescension intended: There's no shame in just admitting trans are mentally ill.

Attached: john money.jpg (680x694, 420K)

They're not mentally ill. The world is insane. And it needs progressive identity politics implemented into legislature and draconically enforced to change society to a news, now sane, state. Anyone opposing this is either benefiting from this insane system of are Stockholm syndrome tier supporters of it. If they refuse to submit to a sane world order, they need to be wiped away. From history, too, if need be.

>The left control scientists and they're all conspiring against us
keke

appealing to authority is very real in the medicinal world

Shared ideology is technically not a conspiracy, even if they motivate certain behaviors, mentality and biases.