Have you ever acted like a character from a film Yea Forums?

Have you ever acted like a character from a film Yea Forums?

Attached: 20190727_070743.jpg (1080x1251, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oq06kp1fZAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are w*menoids so dumb?

Attached: silly_hoes_go_walkabout.png (892x480, 998K)

Is censoring yourself another symptom of the rampant cuckoldry that affects all Amerimutt "men"?

They are raised thinking they are invincible and that the world revolves around them and their needs.

I'm thinking about doing this, just going into the wilderness and either throwing myself off of a cliff or just drinking myself to death. There's really nothing left to live for, I'm estranged from my whole family and the last time we spoke they actively encouraged me to kill myself. They all seem to think the world would be a better place without me and truthfully I'm just tired man. I'm tired of the loneliness and the pain

This. Except it's not women, it's the entire generation. Spoiled kids.

Why don't you just torture and kill them instead?

y*s

To be fair, what happened to these girls seemed largely out of their control. It's not like those two Scandi squareheads who went to Morocco.

stop being such a whiny cuck

why would they suggest you kill yourself? are you depend or a burden on them? tell them to fuck off
I have pretty much no family besides my parents and an older relative, you can live without family

I don't know if I can get in trouble for writing this but yeah I've thought about killing them instead. I mean they abandoned me, they ruined any chance I had at a happy life, why shouldn't they suffer the same way they left me to suffer?

I don't think I'd ever do anything though, its more of a revenge fantasy

The world will not miss horrible people who can't love their own family.
I'd say go ahead and do it.

Morocco is safer than you think, and the village they went to had no crime and was considered a good place for tourists who wanted to see the mountains.

oh they "saw" the mountains alright *wink*

brah what you want to do is get fit and outlive them, then when they ask for you to wipe their aging asses you say no.

>*wink*

Attached: 1544054401191.jpg (770x578, 19K)

I can guarantee you the husband pushed and killed her and uses this as cover.

If her husband was there they should probably check if a large life insurance policy was opened for her by her husband

Reported

Fuck you for posting that.
>looking up vids on youtube about mountain climbing
>see the documentary about 14 people dying trying to climb K2
>see related video of pictures taken by people right before they died
>see pic related
>get the feeling crawling up the back of my neck I only got from watching Unsolved Mysteries alone in the dark as a kid
>they go on a hike in Panama
>go off the main trail for a few minutes
>the redhead falls off a dangerous cable bridge trying cross it
>they try to call 911, no reception
>try every hour or so for the next couple days
>the other girl's phone dies a couple days later
>no activity on either phone for 4 days
>then dozens of failed attempts to get past the password lock screen on the redhead girl's phone
>a day or so later, no more phone activity
>all of this is only known from the phone logs on their phones which were recovered weeks later
>the only evidence of either girl found was the redhead's foot, still in her shoe, and the half of her friend's hip bone
>the frantic attempts to get past the lock screen was her trying to use her dead friend's phone for one last attempt to find help
>she was alone in deep jungle for over a week alone and managed to survive
>the recovered pictures show them look increasingly worried
>the last two were of the back of the redhead's head, with visible blood in her hair, and a crude recreation of the place she fell from made with plastic bags, sticks and a gum wrapper, by her friend
What a fucking nightmare. I couldn't sleep for half a day after I read about it, and it really fucked with me for the next two weeks.

Sounds like you got a dogshit family, broham. There's way better people that you could be filling your life with than cunts like that.

/thread

They were probably murdered, it turns out the authorities now believe a serial killer is operating in the area, some other woman got murdered recently.

Everyone thought those dumbasses got killed by the natives and it turned out they were just spoiled and stubborn idiots who didn't listen to the natives when they were told not to stray off the path.

>they actively encouraged me to kill myself
Here's the hint: They are basically asking to get murdered by you before you kill yourself.

Why do white women love risking their life for an instagram selfie?

>mor mor aahahnbrlrlrlrlrlgg
kino

Who's paying you?

i've watched everything i could find about it. honestly, the pic her friend made by the cable bridge makes me think it's very likely she fell and her friend stayed with her until she died and then tried to get out herself but couldn't.

the serial killer thing had been mentioned in a couple videos i saw on it, but it was deemed unlikely and I agree. the person trying to access the other girl's phone that last day though...could be. that's what really fucked with me.

Is this Jarrod?

Yeah. Perfectly safe place. They simply cut their own heads off and blame poor shitskins.

does Morocco even have a serious problem with Muslim radicals?

Yes... it is I. Jarrod.

They're populated with Arabs, so I imagine they do.

Attached: jamal.jpg (621x586, 77K)

How many more people will Jon Krakauer kill?

Why kill yourself, Jarrod?

My father... NEVER HUGGED ME... isn't that sad??? ;;;(

youtube.com/watch?v=oq06kp1fZAQ

>mfw steve

Attached: 3D00A2F3-C55F-4F5C-B8B3-306130B2C085.jpg (800x556, 244K)

>neet
>fill my car up on weekends
>drive on the highways and backroads
>pretend i'm the driver

Attached: 1564025827913.jpg (667x375, 44K)

imagine stalking these 2 while they walk in circles tripping over their own feet. man, being a serial killer must be the shit.

If you live in a rural-ish area (or at least an area with little to no traffic congestion) then going for long drives has actually been recommended by doctors as a stress-relieving activity.

Dumb sluts had it coming

Yeah but my rampant alcoholism doesn't fit in well with that diagnosis.

yeah 2 inexperienced hikers died after a week in the jungle, I’m sure it was something sexy like a serial killer and not exposure

Get help user.

Attached: 20190726_023736.jpg (472x563, 179K)

yeah, that's why i do it it. the roads are empty, especially on sundays.

Can you post their last pictures?

here

Attached: 1561530705834.jpg (1000x1316, 848K)

I always thought about jumping from a plane
no better way to go, you'll see sights most people don't see

>I always thought about jumping from a plane
>no better way to go, you'll see sights most people don't see
Skydiving is a lot of fun.

Hahahahaha cry more pussy ass nigger.

Attached: images (16).jpg (225x225, 8K)

They were being pursued by a psycho which makes it worse.

Never could relate to the "seeing things in person" meme. Not very fun desu.

morocco is a 3rd world shitskin of a country, only retarded muslims and poor people

they were dismembered and their bones were bleached. someone at the very least hid their bodies.

why do you belive everything you read?

Nigga, their bones got bleached. How did they bleach themselves after beeing dead? Tell me you retarded reddit nigger.

They don't. The country is 99% muslims but absolute monarchs take no shit from Allah. Many also still identify as berber and maintain heretic traditions, which means they're buthurt about Arabs for oppressing them and being ugly hooknosed manlets.

who?

Is she ok?

You don't wanna know

They don't have the daily suicide bombings, but Morocco is still full of Middle Eastern men and the country is still third world. It isn't smart for white, western women to go around by themselves. They were just asking to be harassed by locals.

It's quite a rush to leap from a plane without a parachute, just zooming down like a missile while you panic and cry and get erect in your last moments knowing you fucked up
that's the real kicker ahahahahahahahaha

>I'm estranged from my whole family and the last time we spoke they actively encouraged me to kill myself.
lol no they didn't, take your meds.

>Jarrod
pffft

Its a sharia law country bruh
Havent you seen 90 day fiance

If dubs, you stay alive

The best revenge is to live a better life than they do. Dont call, dont care abouy their lives. Live your life the way you want to. Let them be abused by immigrants in the retirement home

>bodies found dismembered in an area with no wild animals
>bleached bones
>theirs belongings where casually found days later at a path several people used daily in perfect conditions
They where all murdered, you don't know how crazy white women make latino men.
The guide killed them all, and the town knowingly covered it up so the news didn't hurt tourism.

this

become a giga chad and fuck 10000 bitches and make 400k daily.

>in an area with no wild animals
Yeah, wild area with no wild animals. Happens all the time.

This.

Attached: 1564099984594.png (640x480, 617K)

>area is full of niggers
>no wild animals
um

There's no predatory carnivores in that area at all, not a single animal in that whole region could destroy two human bodies to that extent.
And bleached bones should be a death giveaway about foul play

That's not them

The parts were found in a river ages after they went missing. Rot sets in, bits get loose, fish eat the rest, water polishes the bones and only a few remnants are found. Especially the mostly intact foot inside a shoe is a telltale sign of water decomposition.

There's a beach somewhere that currents wash feet in shoes of drowning victims to all the time.

Who dies while taking a selfie?

People who die while taking are selfie are mostly young, with an average age of about 23. About 36 percent of selfie deaths occurred in people between 10 and 19 years old, and 50 percent in people between 20 and 29. Only 14 percent of selfie deaths occurred in people older than 30 years of age. Interestingly, men are much more likely to die while taking a selfie than women, with 72.5 percent of selfie deaths occurring in males and only 27.5 percent in females. This gender difference was due to a higher probability of risk taking in males. The researchers analyzed all selfie-related deaths and classified the behavior that the involved people showed before as risky (e.g. walking to a slippery edge of a cliff in order to take a selfie) or non-risky (e.g. getting hit by a sea wave on a day when the sea is calm and then drowning while trying to make a selfie).

Watch her movie Yea Forums, it's pretty good and apparently her only role in cinema

Attached: 1564238662728.jpg (226x320, 38K)

>ages
Nop days, no rot, nothing you said explained the bleach.
And their bodies and belongings destroyed but one back pack appears days later in perfect conditions.
Also the camera of one of the girls had missing photos.

lol what a simp
people butcher animals all day long and others eat them but a human gets butchered and suddenly everyone loses their minds

Attached: joke.jpg (272x185, 7K)

find a new family and social circle. It blows my kind that people still think just because they share DNA with somebody that trumps all their bullshit. I have siblings that are drug addict losers and I stopped talking to them years ago. My parents refuse, because "family doesnt abandon family" but they keep getting taken advantage of. Its ruined our family dynamic but at least I got out of the vicious circle. Branch out and try new things and new groups, if youre really that down on yourself you have nothing left to lose by trying. What the worst that could happen, you feel slightly embarrassed and find out you dont like something?

>people still think just because they share DNA with somebody that trumps all their bullshit.
based. Only hippies and low iq people do that

Oh and post on Reddit, you'll gain a ton of normie friends and well wishers. It might make all the difference mate, eh? They're all bleeding heart liberals so they'll take you in happily