Contrary to what liberals and lesbians believe, Women DON'T want to see female superheroes

Contrary to what liberals and lesbians believe, Women DON'T want to see female superheroes

They all flock to see the MCU flicks because they're only interested in watching ripped and ruggedly handsome characters like Thor, Steve Rogers and

Women actually HATE to see women who are badass, because they are innately insecture and naturally jealous
Female superheroes make them look and feel bad, so unlike men who love to see superheroes to be inspired by them, women work the same way

That's why Wonder Woman flopped and that's why the Black Widow film will flop

Attached: 268x0w.png (268x402, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/11/02/wonder-woman-is-officially-the-highest-grossing-superhero-origin-film/#67bf0c80ebd9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: DC-actors.jpg (1111x8066, 1.63M)

Sorry, but this bluepilled image goes out of its way to conveniently ignore the [[[britbong]]] media influence
I am a femanon and not only are you right, we want to see these ultra ripped handsome men be gay. That's our endgame.

>we want to see these ultra ripped handsome men be gay

but that's counterproductive, I don't understand

Based

I hate to burst your bubble, but Wonder Woman actually surpassed expectations and changed the concept for DC movies WB was previously stuck on.

But Wonder Woman didn't flop

exceeding expectaiton =/= box office success

>more jewish actors than marvel has, despite the fact they have more movies

hilarious shit...wonder how dccucks defends THIS one.

If you subtract all the tickets WB bought, it did.

It’s easier for women to self insert in that scenario because they don’t feel any competition with other women

If the movie is expected to be a return on an investment, and it returns more than expected, how is that not a success?

without men how amazon women reproduce ?

When the need arises, they just kidnap some lucky bastard and make him breed every woman on the island.

do they kill the men after sex like praying mantis ? if no then god i wish that were me

Nah, they just die of exhaustion. It is 24/7 job after all to go through all the women.

>made $821 million on a $120 million budget
>flop
???

>They made 700 $ more thus it is a success

Wow

Wonder Woman made more than Civil War in the US

But captain marvel made 1 billion dollars.
The problem is people don't like DC movies, not women.

Why did Captain Marvel make less than Aquaman then?

I guess that is pocket change if you are accustomed of finding that much between your sofa cushions.

It's because the worst feminists tend to be bitter lesbians, so yes, they want more women.

Aquaman came out around Christmas.

Young girls like seeing empowering females because puberty hasn't kicked in and they havnt bigger things (penis) on their minds.

They conquer male kingdoms. Fuck them and then I assume the men live out their lives or are killed. The sons get sent to a kind of hell forge to work for a demon.

seething

Attached: gal tongue.webm (1920x1080, 852K)

So? Why did it destroyed captain cunt and pissed all over the corpse?

lies

Looks like my sister. Not even joking.
Got abuse for it when I was a teenager.

young girls want to be like elsa, they give 0 fx about captain marvel and the likes

I couldnt help but stare at her heads shape. Very distracting.

Wonder woman is a magic princess too.

goblin gadot is gay and so are you

One thing you'll notice with female characters designed to be self-inserts is that they almost always have brown eyes and hair. This is because the majority of women watching these movies/shows do as well, making it easier to do so, even if they're less attractive.

Her boyfriend is superman or maybe man. Hmmm maybe they could fight over her.

they use the Fusang women method of self reproduction, 2 women go into a magical lake and their offspring is their biological child

forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2017/11/02/wonder-woman-is-officially-the-highest-grossing-superhero-origin-film/#67bf0c80ebd9

Wonder Woman didn't flop.

insane

All women I know loved WW. My gf even wants to rewatch it a third time which is crazy since she usually doesn't give a damn about capeshit. She liked Aquaman and WW quite a lot, the former not because of Momoa though but due to the overall premise

Depends on the character. Wonder Woman is actually a unique character with her own lore and mythos, not just a genderswapped male. She has actual personality, not one borrowed from another pre-existent IP.

I wanna fuck your sister.
But probably not as badly as you do.

God, what a qt.

[citation needed]

Armchair psychologists on Yea Forums just appeal to standard biological shit that more females are submissive, but that doesn't correlate with what you enjoy seeing. Have a seat.

Bump.

This. If you want see the ideal character for women to watch, go see/read Twilight or 50 Shades.

Post your sister user

Attached: 002.jpg (1666x2500, 343K)

oh sweety, y are you so based as fuck?

Attached: 1533447084980.png (400x400, 411K)

>the former not because of Momoa though but due to the overall premise
yeah right

>hey are innately insecture
>insecture
So, like insects who lack confidence?

Women mostly don't care about super hero movies because they are more intelligent than men on average, which leads to greater maturity at a younger age. By the time a woman is 18, she has stopped giving a fuck about super hero movies ages ago, if she ever did.

Wonder Woman didn't flop. Plenty of men who adore strong women character, which is actually why Disney and others now make more films with women in front: it sells more. It has nothing to do with a political agenda, though that's what some mentally ill people around here prefer to think.

Cinema is a business, not a political endeavour. It is largely men who decide where the industry goes by buying tickets. If women sell, they'll do that. If buff men sell, they'll do that. They'll do both if both work. They don't care who buys the tickets.

As to women "naturally" hating Gal Gadot, you are wrong but I can't blame you because you don't have women in your life.

Be smart and figure out why half this board hates super hero movies. You got it: insecturity, it really bugs them to see fit men who are adored by women.

Peace.

Attached: warning.png (475x488, 20K)

the jews at marvel sit in management

it made over 800 million

You guys forgetting WW heavily featured this guy.

And unlike a lot of stonk women movies, he wasn’t some beta boy in the film

Attached: 448A996D-BDD1-4D2C-A85D-37891D295001.jpg (685x999, 94K)