What are some good redpilled movies?

What are some good redpilled movies?

Attached: nothingintheworld.png (701x716, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1465/60/1465601355652.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are the people who write headlines like this really dumb enough to think that it'll actually hurt trump in some way?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: ivanka-trump.png (432x929, 128K)

Yes, it means women won’t vote for him this time when they see it

To whom do the top five first rate pussies belong in 2019

is he wrong?

lol you need to learn more about the deep thought of women

what the fuck i hate pussy

WOW! CONVERTED TO JUDAISM AND HAD A BIG JEW BABY! NOW I GOTTA BIG JEW GRANDSON! FACKIN YUGE!

Can someone please give me a non meme answer to what pussy feels like? Why does everyone talk about how good it feels all the time? Is it really that amazing?

Imagine seething for literally years because your racist, incompetent female candidate lost an election. Imagine spending each day of those years expending an inordinate amount of effort attempting to dig up dirt on the president of the united states. Imagine going through all this and literally the only thing you can find is the absolute fucking chad bragging about how much he loves pussy.

dylan, dylan, dylan, dylan and dylan, because he spit hot fire

Vote Trump to find out.

wondering about the same thing

t. 29yo virgin

Trump said he was proud of it. How do crhsitcucks take this man seriously? He's proud that his own daughter rejected Christ and now believes he's rotting in hell?

s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1465/60/1465601355652.webm

this one

Is this a real article? I think Trump's retarded but American media is really reaching with this shit.

thats one of these things you have to do if you want to make it in the ZOG system.
they marry their girls away to Jews.

Putin did it, Trump also did it.

Yes and also proudly proclaims Jerusalem as a Jew city even though it’s been multi-religious for millenia. Honestly people that support his foreign policy are fucking retards, 90% of it is talk and the other 10% is helping Israel

There's not much tactile kind of 'feedback', if you put your fingers in a pussy there are different textures in different places but your dick isn't so touch-sensitive as your fingers are, it's just warmth and squishiness and once you get going it tightens up around you
American Pie was right, put your dick in something warm and soft and you're 90% of the way there

Normies found out about epstein but its been dropped quickly because it turns out every famous democrat was more involved with him than trump (who never visited the rape island), and the fact that Trump was literally the only elite to publicly speak out against epstein once he was caught.

Imagine trying to spin that angle only for Trump to point out, loudly and bombastically on stage and being broadcast to millions, that the clintons routinely flew out to his little rape island for days at a time.

Based Trump speaks the truth

Attached: God-Emperor Trump.jpg (399x482, 91K)

How warm is it?

How dare he have a healthy sex drive. I don't even get the point these people are trying to make anymore. How was Trump in the wrong?

Attached: amashing.jpg (165x178, 6K)

I'm not circumcised like american jew golems

can somebody answer my question that was not mutilated at birth and never experienced how to have a functional penis?

what's the issue here
>oh no he likes having sex, fucking incel reee!

So what's the problem here?

I'm a Bong, don't know what the difference is for cutfags but that's what it's like, it's not as sensitive as you think

Trump is an old, white man. He isn't allowed to like sex.

I think you never had sex and make this up.

can anyone please answer my question who had sex?
please tell me how does it feel?

>tfw trump is a based black man
based
#freerocky

Attached: 1561459001393.png (645x773, 46K)

Believe you want, if you want to maximise sensitivity jack off less and make sure you don't death grip (which you shouldn't need to if you aren't cut)
It's is why most of anyone will tell you sex with someone you don't have feelings for is overrated
99% of what makes it feel good is not that you're fucking a girl but that you're fucking -that- girl, that's the part of sex that really feels good

Attached: rentfree.png (2021x1641, 366K)

This makes a lot of sense

Like bags of sand

Maybe for you but you know how people are addicted to sex? And everyone finds it a meme? Their addiction drives them to seek out ANYTHING just to get some. Standards be damned.

still doesnt answer my question

serious answer to OP's question
Pic related is not "redpilled" in the 13=50 sense, but it's one of the most meaningful films I've ever seen about our naive acceptance of the world presented to us and the difficulty we have in breaking away from the comfortable lies. Fundamentally the same concept as the Matrix but adapted in a way I find more relevant and entertaining. Honorable mentions for other redpilled kino:
>BR 2049
>Eyes Wide Shut
>Apocalypse Now
>Dragged Across Concrete
>The Proposition
>The Road
>Gattaca

Attached: truman show.jpg (712x1080, 68K)