Yeah?

Yeah?

Attached: 025BC268-340D-4FD2-8A62-5401303EB8AB.jpg (1242x1494, 1.65M)

It's obvious that the person making this hasn't seen a movie more advanced than Tarantino.

I guess it's funny if you haven't seen anything, but if you actively watch movies it comes across as just dumb.

>Masturbated to Salo
Of course I masturbated to Salo, you faggot scum. The consensual lesbian scene was great

>watched a yang film in one sitting
what kind of normie achievement is this?

there should be an extra tier only for soderbergh at the bottom

Attached: da4.jpg (1600x5632, 3.71M)

sneed?

Attached: 0255BDF0-3BA6-42B1-9163-812DF4CBFF18.png (954x1168, 1.65M)

This is my favorite variation of these images. So much bizarre shit, most of it being actually real.

>two-sided shape
bruh

Attached: two-sided shape.png (400x400, 2K)

Do you have a favorite?

how is Yea Forums being mostly bots really that deep though?

Not him, but one of my favorites on there is the Oil Pit Squid. Probably just a tabloid story that found its way online in the late 90's, but it's still interesting.

Why did people in the 90s believe snuff films were urban legends? Murder is a thing that exists, there had to be someone to record one.

I exhaled sharply at
>physically fought baz luhrmann

>shills do it for free

Attached: 1562741255731.jpg (250x221, 4K)

I'm very interested in Medieval Found Footage and Baby Pterodactyls Being Sold on the Black Market.

>micropenis worship
please be real

>Greys = future humans
I saw a video on YT about this a long time ago. If I remember right it said Mars was the last home to humans before it became uninhabitable, the greys are just more evolved versions of ourselves and the same events will happen with people on Earth.

A guy called Alien Scientist on YT used to talk about the Greys being future humans thing. I think the dude was a genuine scientist. No idea if he's still around, though.

kekked