Why are pretty much all actors gay or were sexually molested as children? Why does sexual trauma lead to acting?

Why are pretty much all actors gay or were sexually molested as children? Why does sexual trauma lead to acting?

Attached: Unknown-2.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_52h6TDOPU
youtube.com/watch?v=xmVG8KP7sCs
youtu.be/8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=O_g-InlrBiM
youtube.com/watch?v=uEiTM4LkGjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The world is a vampire
LAY-DEEZ

You've got your correlations and causations mixed up.

Actors tend to be people who were neglected as children because children naturally crave attention, so they will be flamboyant for attention.

Neglected children tend to be molested more because pedophiles can sense that the children aren't being protected by their parents.

Getting raped as a kid can turn you gay because early sexual experiences influence your sexuality.

One Dollar......................

Based and gaypilled.

What happens to someone if they have zero sexual experiences growing up?

This guy used to be a decent philosopher, but today he's gone off the deep end.

He used to be a shill but is finally honing in on the 1488 destiny he always deserved. He still begs for money like a fag.

He's always been whacky, just used to hide it better. He's been shilling his "DEFOO" cult for like 20 years now.

That fucker made 3 million dollars from early bitcoin donations. And he still has the audacity to ask for more shekels from his fans?

they become hard-working members of society

takbir

Attached: artworks-000321069375-des5mu-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 21K)

>Getting raped as a kid can turn you gay because early sexual experiences influence your sexuality.

Is there any actual evidence for this?

you've got it backwords
acting leads to sexual molestation, which then infects actors with the big gay, or turns them into sluts, or both
just ask Dan

He's part jew

because being an actor means being a puttet to the director. this si why women are whores: they claim to be intimate with their master by lettting the master expression through them

Depends on the society you grow up in. If you see globo-homo programming every day then you might grow up homo without ever being molested. I bet breastfeeding influences your sexuality too. Just looking at how other people behave will influence your behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_52h6TDOPU
youtube.com/watch?v=xmVG8KP7sCs

Here's a couple Molyneux videos on the topic. I believe the second one is about a furry who had a baby sitter who later was arrested for being a pedophile.

stefan is a hack
I only need to mention his fall of rome video as proof he is a hack
>3 hours of blabbering bollocks

youtu.be/8CM_--di7L8

>Molyneux videos
he said actual evidence

Anecdotal evidence. Maybe they talk about some studies in the videos too. I forget.

Based and Molymeme. He's been making great videos lately.

Molymeme creates a narrative one sided view in his videos. he might aswell get funded by prager

Do you have an alternative theory of how people become furries and vore fetishists? The theory that vore fetishists got their dicks sucked as babies and they misinterpreted it as being eaten makes sense to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=O_g-InlrBiM

video OP doesn't want you to see.

delete this.

Attached: aiportraits_1563582015.jpg (512x512, 12K)

'globo-homo' doesn't mean homosexual

It literally stands for globalism+homosexuality.

globalised and homogenised, you can google it.

it's a gay as fuck retarded term either way and anyone who uses it is a fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=uEiTM4LkGjM

Dude, I work for a mental health hospital. The worst thing you can do to a kid is sexually abuse them in any way (even if it's "consensual"). It will fuck them up for life. A good chunk of our hospital is filled with frequent-fliers.

There's a reason why we have laws against sex stuff with kids.

I know it is completely anecdotal, but I found out a guy I knew who is a huge faggot and also kind of mental was raped by his older brother.

what is vore? #2afraid2google

He is exactly like Sargon in that they have excellent speaking skills, but speak nonsense.

It's the opposite. Acting leads to sexual assault, because the ''people'' who run Hollywood are pretty much the most horrible creatures you can imagine.

What's Yea Forums's thoughts on the pedo or gay mafia? Will Scorsese ever touch that one

>GET A REAL JOB! BECOME AN ENGINEER! MAKE IPHONES
What did the hobby philosopher begging for money on his youtube channel mean by this?

I really don't know dude, it doesn't matter what faggot in hollywood is gay when what does is 200,000 kids go missing every year and passed around said fags.

>200,000 kids

source?

almost all are recovered within a few hours and most are 'kidnapped' by a family member

fucking fags

Just Google it brah. It's a fetish where you get off to the idea of being consumed or digested.

Didn't Molyneux want to become an actor? Does that mean he gay or sexually molested?