Past a certain age a man without a drivers license can be a bad thing for his work carrer

>Past a certain age a man without a drivers license can be a bad thing for his work carrer.

Attached: 4.jpg (400x400, 47K)

>Past a certain age a woman without a family can be a bad thing.

what a load of bullshit stop making things up

I've been driving for 17 years

>carrer

Attached: 1415754624385.png (621x702, 56K)

>yfw you did fall the public transport propaganda and can't find a job because of it
t. user from Goymany

I've been driving for three years
still don't have my license

>Looks like he made a fake Facebook account to add and masturbate to girls he went to middle school with 9 years ago

Attached: CA0F75B6-296D-498F-B776-3E3084301796.jpg (480x360, 7K)

you cant find a job in deutschland? junge lugst du mich an?

can anyone explain why you wouldn't have a driver's license? even if you don't drive, there's literally no reason not to have one.

turnes out im fuckin retarded i guess? they are too hard where i live but on the other hand im too much of a pussy for the road anyway

Driving is scary and hard

I don't even know how to get one and am too lazy to bother now, it sounds like a gigantic hassle.

28 btw.

Attached: 1563596539556.jpg (447x589, 47K)

get your barren ovaries out this thread daisy

the test costs like 200 bucks

what kind of shithole country are you guys living in?

How do i get a work carrer

Attached: image.png (187x140, 33K)

the United States

Based criminalposter

Social anxiety.

poland

I have a permit; I've renewed it once already
I think that's supposed to be embarrassing

USA

I had my learners license for like 3 years and never bothered to get a full license until I absolutely had to. Just do it now to get it over with.

I have social anxiety and having a fast car is the only thing that gives me pleasure. Those G forces are orgasmic. Do it.

social anxiety is not a real thing you fucking hipster retards. everyone is uncomfortable in public and would rather be alone, you are not fucking special

it's incredibly expensive in my country

Attached: 12345.png (1288x506, 258K)

>tfw finally got my licence this month at the age of 24
better late than never lads

Attached: 1538313017622.png (1920x1200, 2.46M)

wtf? it's like 50 dollars here

Malte nicht jeder hat Hartz4 studiert.

lazy ass norwegians

based jaded and remote poster

24, i have gotten my permit 3 times but am too afraid to practice/take the behind the wheel test.

Buy kneepads

Currently doing my lessons and my instructor is an incredibly butch,most likely lesbian pcso (uk).

why would you want to drive in london?

im up north