So I've been wondering...

So I've been wondering, if one of the predators were to have a note or something in their car that went along the lines of "i'm doing this to meet chris hansen", could that have been used as an example for them not coming there to have sex with the kid? I mean, yeah there's the chat logs and all that but the overall issue is whether or not they intended to have sex, right? So if they have some kind of written proof showing that they (presumably) intended to get on the show instead the whole time, wouldn't that clear them?

Attached: TCAP.jpg (350x350, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2aZu7quJmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would have to think that it depends on what the chat logs say.

What are you up to, OP?

>he thinks this one specific show isn't staged when all the other ones are
the only non-staged show to have ever exist was viva la bam
maybe bam's unholy union, but by then they were old and too calm

you sound like one of those idiots who would get caught in their show. A guy actually did something like this, he basically wrote something down to "prove" that he wasnt coming for sex then they had one of the narrator guys talk about how this is common and is typically called an "alibi letter" and that its completely useless

is ped0 poachers kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=i2aZu7quJmQ

Attached: bully-kino.png (829x535, 904K)

>be pedo
>dirty talk with an adult pretending to be a 14 year old
>explicitly express your intent of not fucking said 14 year old in writing prior to coming in contact with the him/her
>still guilty
this doesn't seem like due process tbqh

>tell everyone in the world that i am not going to fuck this kid
>walk into the kid's house and have literally NO interaction with them besides the "i'll be right back just wait right there" "ok"
>have no items on me that imply i am going to fuck this kid
>still get arrested for trying to fuck this kid because i said i would on the internet, where people say this stuff every minute
ummmm wtf america?

im not sure about the laws in the states but in most places its illegal just to meet with them. Sometimes the pedos dont even say anything sexual but still get arrested for simply attempting to meet them.

read also how is that law unreasonable. If meeting children without malintent was legal then pedos could just show up make sure no adults are home then fuck the kid even though they didnt explicitly state anywhere they would. Post like yours and the OPs make me less suprised there are so many creep catcher videos online.

>all adults should be barred from meeting with children because some will fuck the kids
are you retarded?

>pulling the "not all muslims are like that" card
for what reason does an adult need to meet with a child, 99 percent of the time its for sex, hence why they always meet without letting the parents know

In what other circumstance would an adult want to meet a child alone??

I'm so sick of these shitty youtube pedo hunters. Their confrontations are always mediocre as hell arguing and one-sided showboating. TCAP was not entertaining just because pedos were getting exposed, it was entertaining because of how professionally chris interacted with the pedos, really dissecting them and getting them to spill their thoughts. You go back and you look at every memorable moment from this show, it's not chris calling the predator a retard or the pedo just trying to meekly leave.

Actually most of the decoys were underage, so they did meet with children

Just wondering, have you argued this with other people irl and how did it go?

>1- the predators didn't meet with children
1. I said its illegal to "attempt to meet", whether there is or is not a child doesnt matter
2. You are trying to use "technicalities" to justify the pedos actions by saying "technically there is no child" but how does technicalities justify morality? The pedos showed up in the end to fuck a child, whether the child was real or not doesnt have an impact on the morality of the action. And if we are using technicalities I can say, well technically it is illegal to communicate with somebody who states their a minor whether or not they actually are.
Low IQ posts like yours using equivocation fallacies, annoying as fuck

As a pedo myself, I can tell you that it is not always about sex. Sure, i'd like to fuck a kid but I also wouldn't mind just playing video games or wanting TV. It's easier to connect with children than adults.

Just show up in a button up shirt, below that when Chris walks out rip if off to reveal a large black on white text saying "CHRIS HANSEN'S BIGGEST FAN!" and then act excited and giddy to meet your idol and say it's all just a prank bro

what if someone came on with their own camera crew and they explained that they thought the whole thing was a scam aimed at harming pedos and were there to record and then report the guy?

Okay what if someone had a video recording of themselves before the very first chat, clearly saying "i'm gonna try and meet chris hansen by pretending to be predator"?

>he can't recognize the obvious autistic underage poster
you're dumber than him

if they wanna catch me they better use decoys who aren't grannies

I bump into grown idiots like these all the time so I wouldnt be too quick to say they are underage, these are the same people who post shit like
>piracy isnt stealing
>anime characters arent white they are asian

I think that MAYBE it could work IF you blatantly act like you legitimately only want to see Chris Hansen from the moment you're in the chat with the decoy. You can state you want to meet Chris Hansen and that you will be sending generic sexually charged texts to the bait, and state as much before sending them and eventually going to the place. Once you get to the place you can just ignore the bait girl and tell Chris Hansen to shake your fucking hand since you drove 5 hours to go meet him.

I think if taken to that extreme, then maybe it could work, except they'll probably still arrest you for interrupting their operation or something.

>forgetting about casey

The issue is I think the decoys would probably just block you if you made it immediately clear you knew what was happening. They want to catch legit guys, not fakes.

wonder if anyone said to chris, "i'll see you in hell"