>Current year
>Still no upcoming She-Hulk movie

Attached: 1950802491.gif (408x506, 79K)

They would cast an ass ugly niggress and you know it

>current year
>still no she-hulk mistress to fuck my ass with her BGC

>implying a thicc black she-hulk would be a bad thing

fuck off m8

Attached: 15101727.jpg (1080x1348, 159K)

At this year she-hulk should be a tranny

But she-hulk has personality and that's sexist or something

whenever She-Hulk gets mentioned i'm always reminded of Chyna. i just don't see how you can sell her.

Gamora's already different than her comic-book persona. one green lady is enough for the MCU.

She Hulk in the funny pages now looks like a super roided pre surgery Chyna. Thats what we will get in the movie

ugly tits

more like shieeet-hulk

Just out of curiosity... is there a precedent for a black Jennifer Walters? I googled it and didn't see anything, but coulda sworn some version of her was black (Ultimate Avengers?).

She's Bruce's cousin too, so I hope they don't make her black just to fill a diversity quota, but if they do at least she'll be green for most of her scenes, idk. I want She Hulk instead of The Thing cause we've been there done that (Grimm can still be around, but have him a hero for hire that's in other properties like Spider Man or Ant Man).

Attached: il_fullxfull.793067677_jgcq_1024x1024.jpg (679x1024, 194K)

This and they'll probably ruin by making her a female version of the Hulk instead of being a smart laywer.

>blacks girls keep being denied roles as black girls and have to dye their skin green and blue again

Well, there is that bad thing.

you leave your mom out of this

Marvel would ruin it.

cast her

Attached: 757051.jpg (1667x2354, 299K)

Attached: Malavisi_GG_OK.jpg (1616x2014, 461K)

Sounds like Biel is out of the run again.

Attached: home of the brave jb.webm (480x270, 1.32M)

What, why? I'm not a Biel fan (don't like girls who can kick my ass) - but I'd agree that she'd he perfect for the part.

Kevin Feige don't like

>muscle girls

>women with fat ass

>leotards

he thinks leotards in women is a degeneration

Attached: SHE-HULK CHO.jpg (427x640, 63K)

I said it because the posts here

Besides the race thing... time is no man's friend. We're not seeing Biel Hulk in Phase 4. So, like in three years Biel will be in her 40s. Not the age they'd want to start a franchise actress on.

user, she-hulk is not going to happen

because hollywood hates casting women who can actually do things

I hate you...

Attached: TV fag.jpg (1000x667, 195K)

I would guess the main reason is the stand alone Hulk movie rights are still tied up with Universal.

Can't or shouldn't they lose the rights soon? Part of owning a property means you have to keep making films about them right? Unless Marvel putting Hulk in films counts.

It wouldn't. I don't know the details of the rights deal Universal and Marvel original reached so I can't speak to any kind of deadline to develop a film, but I doubt Universal wants to honestly, they are too busy with their third crack at a cinematic horror universe.

Necrobump

If Disney casts Gina Carano I'll watch capeshit again.

Attached: 65677349_484113549058519_5578200501666184422_n.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

Her career is already over.

There is no reason for She-Hulk. She's Daredevil but she can see and use her pussy to beg for favors.

They could cast a light-black actress, I mean does anyone know the race of both of Jennifer's parents (without looking it up)?

Attached: Rosario-she-hulk.jpg (700x1010, 209K)

Black girls painted green is actually peak boner-fuel

I want to get closely acquainted with a green pusy pretty quick, you feel me?

Attached: intense.jpg (241x209, 5K)

No.

But we know the comic character is white.

>confusing fat with thicc and fit

what kind of smell come out from pussy with gamma radiation ?