I have a girl coming over for a date tomorrow I don't have many movies do you think this selection will be ok?

I have a girl coming over for a date tomorrow I don't have many movies do you think this selection will be ok?

Attached: saga.jpg (2048x1619, 558K)

Why the fuck would she wanna watch the matrix you autist

those look boring, just turn on the office or friends on netflix if you want to get laid

Man I have to be honest, unless you're really sure she's into that kind of stuff, those aren't great for dating. I personally recommend Return of the Living Dead and Re-Animator, those are at least interesting to many people and will actually give you two something to talk about.
t. have done what I've suggested a few times

Just watch The Princess Bride. Literally, there's not a single demographic that doesn't like that movie.

Watch Grease or La La Land. It will get you laid, and it’s musikino

Depends on the girl ... but probably not

>Return of the Living Dead and Re-Animator
Meh, dated corny effects. Turn on avatar or avengers if you want to get laid

>The Princess Bride
Too old and boring. Turn on silver linings playbook if you want to get laid

>Grease or La La Land
Grease is too old and corny. La la land might work if you want to get laid

yeah that should be fine. Honestly going with the animatrix is probably the best one out of those to go with because it has a bunch of different short stories so there will be more to discuss after watching it

>Turn on avatar or avengers if you want to get laid
yikes

>Meh, dated corny effects
That's part of the charm, many of these chicks don't know what practical looks like. They might not like the movie, but they'll enjoy it

Yes, put on cartoons for one of your first dates and actually think she'll want to discuss them. Dumb dumb.

While your enjoying all the "charm", she'll be texting the guy who will be replacing you after the movie.

The Notebook, every woman in the world loves that movie.

Reminder. [ L A I N ] is love.

Attached: screencaps-02028.jpg (1520x1080, 475K)

No one watches movies at home for a "date" it's an excuse to fuck. Doesn't matter what you put on just make a move before the half hour mark or you will be a bitch. Hell you can put on a shit movie on purpose and talk shit about then make he laugh then fuck her while the movie plays in the background.

It's not about the movie it's about the vibe between you two.

Attached: 8The man Who Fell.jpg (1600x693, 64K)

yeah you should be golden bro

I don't think the OP is the kind of guy who understands that. He'd probably get mad if she started talking during the movie.

The serial lain movie would make her powerlines vibrate

No, no self-respecting man owns the fucking BLURAY of the first Matrix, ffs dude

>and will actually give you two something to talk about
>talking during movies

Attached: 1494092339013.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Nice

Attached: 1562730410734.jpg (300x744, 80K)

I didn't specify during or after.

that's a lot of not getting laiid core right there OP

But I specify you're a gigantic idiot AH HAHAHAHHAHAH

it just occurred to me that I don't have high expectations for women to appreciate good cinema

no

Fuck bros, he got me, tell my mother to make me some tendies

Show her the Animatrix and be like "I wonder if WE'RE in the matrix? like whaaat?" and then shove a few fingers in her snatch

OP I recommend "stranger than fiction," it's a relatively smart dramatic comedy with romantic elements that she might well enjoy, and you might have something to talk about.

chad detected

This. If you don't have a netflix account, start a free trial before she comes over, put some generic shit or anything really on, slide your hand down her thighs. If shes coming to your house to "watch a movie" she probably wants to have sex.

Attached: Serial Experiments Lain 1562714915456.jpg (685x700, 124K)

And Matrix wouldn't give you something to talk about later? Gotcha, you son of a bitch.

Attached: 1524096051625.jpg (473x500, 29K)

50 First Dates. Trust me

Attached: _bradley.jpg (200x218, 9K)

>give you two something to talk about
Reminds me of when I saw this movie with a date.

Attached: secretary - 2002 - opening.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

She actually picked it off my DVD shelf. This was before all that Fifty Shades nonsense that ripped off this movie. (I would worry about this sounding like I was bragging, but it also shows how long ago I was last into dating.)

Attached: secretary mr grey will see you now _js.jpg (500x282, 41K)

Attached: IMG_8641.png (691x1024, 865K)

If she's trans you'll be a-okay.

>lain
YAWN

watch the entirety of lain to see how intelligent she is

Attached: lain bearsuit 1318145340675.png (542x476, 219K)

Lain is definitely a pleb filter but if you're just looking to bang put on some Adam Sandler type shit.

This man has never talked to a woman.

And you don't seem to understand

Attached: Serial_Experiments_Lain_Illustrations_076.jpg (1280x1857, 215K)

Based. I got laid last Halloween showing a girl Return of the Living Dead. I had weed though so that might have helped...

fren

Attached: zimbear.png (446x393, 71K)

Remember when people walking around wearing VR goggles seemed like some crazy far future nightmare, not something asshole zoomers did for laughs?

Attached: screencaps-01960.jpg (1520x1080, 270K)

Based choice, showing you appreciate female filmmakers

Damn. Now I want waffles.

Attached: zim eats waffles squid ep39p1.jpg (200x176, 13K)

Attached: 1423604331271.jpg (640x640, 181K)

/thread

>de hippie spacing

Just watch a harry potter kino

La La Land is cringe trash though, just like Grease.