When did he sell out?

when did he sell out?

Attached: h3h3.jpg (694x652, 268K)

I'm like 2 years older than him, but he could pass for my dad or uncle. He's almost fully grey.

How do you fail genetics so bad to be nearly grey in your early 30's?

His humor is trash and he probably was looking to sell himself out since day 1 but the most obvious answer was the podcast. Getting paid for sitting on your fat ass and occasionally talking.

>31
>looks like he's pushing 60
does he have some kind of disease?

>does he have some kind of disease?
he Jewish
>when did he sell out?
Yeah, but not as much as Sam Hyde did

fat, bad posture and he looks depressed
i dont know who this is but i assume its some eceleb or something, money doesnt make you happy. oddly enough the people who need money the least are often the ones who end up rich

look at those cold, soulless eyes

He tried to be a cheap Sam Hyde to be fair.

According to wikipedia he's 34. but jesus i thought he was in the middle of his 40s.

I remember watching his shit in like 2013-2014. When he moved to the US, I could sense his content was changing, it wasn’t funny (was only mildly funny to begin with) - it seemed like he must not have felt the need to try anymore around this time. I haven’t watched anything of his since 2014, even though I see his shit recommended all the time on youtube. I’m gonna say he sold out in 2014

The podcast. He basically abandoned everything that made him popular at that point.

I'm gonna answer all of you at the same time: He's a jew.

Well the body only can take a little of jew in your system before star breaking, plus his wife is a literally banshe that his sucking his life soo...

Attached: 1564142300745.png (339x273, 127K)

He's 33, born 1985.

It depresses me that I look significantly better than him and am equally/funnier than he is, yet I can’t bang a skinny girl to save my life and he rails that pajeet daily.

This is true. Most jews at some point go from normal looking dude to goblin tier.
I think is even worse with women.

as soon as he could. like the jew he is.

>pajeet
idiot

>am equally/funnier than he is
I'm sure you are, kiddo

After he was born, as is jewish tradition

Vape Nation.

Wait, what the fuck, Ethan is YOUNGER than me?

I can't cope with that. brb suicide time