So, this is what would happen if superheroes actually existed, huh?

So, this is what would happen if superheroes actually existed, huh?

Attached: the-boys-1563548928.jpg (1920x1213, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.fr/us/the-boys-showrunner-eric-kripke-interview-trump-me-too-amazon-2019-7
youtube.com/watch?v=EShP8FbVW_k
youtube.com/watch?v=E-MOzwWySaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it'd probably be a lot worse.

Only if all supes were jews.
White people have honor and empathy.

no it'd be more like hancock
lots of drunk superheroes, doing crazy shit
probably just breaking into people's houses kool-aid man style and raping their wives

there's an alternate timeline where this is happening right now

probably go around raping people

Remember: humans are degenerate swine

so did they make the star slut suck all their dicks in the live action?

Starslut sucks one of their dicks off-screen but the context and participants of the scene are changed for the worse. Most of the changes from the source material, for that matter, are done for the worse.

as in, like, she actually wants to do it, or they make it romantic or some shit? did they really make things worse by making them "better"?

it started fucking metoo

Attached: The.Boys.2019.S01E06.The.Innocents.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTG.mkv_snapshot_00.01.42_[2019.07 (1920x1080, 264K)

No society would become more warlike as people with powers ruled over everyone else as living gods and different factions would constantly fight each other

the fact that they made the poundmetoo supporter a blue check is actually pretty fucking hilarious.

Same premise only she blows 1 guy not 3. He says you wanna be one the team you suck my dick

That would be if superheroes had "natural" origins, winch is real world is as likely as celebrities rising up through their own talent.

Except it’s a real person so obviously isn’t done in jest

In the real world superheroes would never be a thing so that’s pretty pedantic

The more you watch the more Jewish it gets

No, Hancock would be the most accurate

It's what would happen if super heroes were real AND were a massive corporate product, like child actors.

Probably a lot like Hancock. They don't know their powers, get innocents killed, start drinking and being reckless.

I love that Aquaman rapes that girl in the first episode (if I was the weakest member of the Justice League, all I'd do is fuck bitches too).

I actually laughed out loud when Popclaw crushed that dude's head. that shot of the gang reacting to it was just so well timed, I couldn't help it.

A-Train is such a scum nigger, glad he gets fucked by drug abuse.

This but unironically.

>probably just breaking into people's houses kool-aid man style and raping their wives

Attached: 1559740730873.jpg (293x236, 30K)

Homelander is just Yea Forums
>IM POWERFUL MORE THAN OTHER RACES
>MNNNMGHHHH MOMMY PLEASE GIVE ME MILKIES MOMMY
>I CAN DO EVERYTHING
>BUT AT THE END IM SO FUCKING LONELY AND HORNY WITHOUT REAL LOVE AND IM A FUCKING SICK JACKING OFF THINKIN ABOUT MY BOSS AND OTHER SICK SHIT BUT SHE WILL NEVER LOVE ME AND IM JUST A FUCKING PRODUCT

Attached: MOMMYPLS.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

this show is too anti-capitalist for /pol/ too anti-capeshit for Yea Forums

No, it's what would happen if you gave too much power to retards.
>inb4 drumpf

Not if i have anything to say about it

Attached: 1522568824785.png (712x803, 985K)

Honor and empathy will be your downfall.
T.Jew

even supes don't have the same amount of power compared to a few people in history. if you want to look into how people have used absolute power, just look into a couple of roman emperors

He does.

>every rape scene looks consentual.

What did they mean by this?

k

>K-mart Superman rapes protag's wife.
>Says she came 3 times.
>Couldn't last 10 seconds while fucking his manager.

This confused me too cause his wife apparently fucked him for 3 hours.

only in a world where jews always win so yes

He really likes his manager.

Wait, was NotFlash black? I remember him to be white. Someone correct me.

how's the show? worth the time?

Toned down version of the comic book. A lot of the sad stuff is less sad, and all the edgy stuff is half as edgy. Lacks the impact of brutality that the comic showed. You might love it if this is your first "OHMYGOD SUPERMAN EVIL".

>if I was the weakest member of the Justice League,
You wouldn't be Aquaman

This. Until we have an all white world, we need to shelve honor an empathy, as the other races have none, especially jews.

what's "honorable" about shooting black grandmas at a church like dylan roof

if superheroes actually existed there would be crazed gunman trying to kill them at all times.

Most superheroes are mortal and have a lot of weaknesses and the average mortal human would be either jealous or loathsome to have such a shitty life.

That's why the real superheroes are the ones that are resilient and make it out alive.

You really wouldn't think that the military wouldn't want them dead or under their control?

Are there any supers in the show that aren't bulletproof? They all seem capable of taking a lot of punishment.

The fucking promo movie at the start of episode 6 fucking slayed me with the Translucent empty swing scene

any kinos with worlds you want to live in?

this show is hella-kino. reminds me of an alignment swapped version of the Wanted comic. but it's better cause it shits all over DC and their brainless drone fandom. they even made Superman look like a bitch which is kinda funny.

It's a genuinely funny show. It's been mentioned a bunch already, but the cancer scene is gold.

Except for all the convicted child rapists the church keeps producing

Why does every thread about this show turn into autistic polshit goddamn its tiring

No, it would look like this

Attached: 5C4292F3-7F09-4A62-A33E-400CE0254CFB.jpg (960x1440, 342K)

Dude has a mommy complex. Fucking anyone else probably isn't as stimulating.
It's also possible that he was lying.

Attached: 1564144563399.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

Where’s my Worm adaptation? I don’t even give a shit that it’s a teen girl drama.

>cut! everybody put the trash back

The only thing that improves with the changes is the fact you will root for the villain and enjoy that because they made everything jewy. The main character, the motivation, the girl power.

the superheros would kill each other vying for superiority over one another
they would establish tyrannies
it would be chaos until they were all killed off again

Jobber who overstayed his welcome.

>No Trouble! adaptation for Disney+

He was, and they made the deep white (not aquaman/spinoff diver dude) cant have blacks raping white chicks. Wouldnt want to offend anyone...

Their fellow brethren destroy america, she is complicit in account of her skin.

Yea Forums is just /sneedpol/ at this point

Back to pol retard

Luckily those are a minority. Compared to teachers for example.

There is a hierarchy though. Dont fuck with superman so he dictates what superheroes can do.

gotta shoot someone

Attached: 1522610134080.jpg (480x320, 22K)

It's the show's producer himself. Dude said himself in an interview they wanted to involve politics in the fucking show, as Trump's election, #metoo and what not were happening during the show's writing.

Interview here:

businessinsider.fr/us/the-boys-showrunner-eric-kripke-interview-trump-me-too-amazon-2019-7

If you go back to reeddit. Im not even gonna do the seething or rent free shit. Just fuck off

Does Yea Forums unironically think that in the real world there wouldn't be actual Superman or Batman? I mean, actual heroes who wanted to help people more than anything else?
I mean, I know normies love marvel more because they're more "relatable" since they're all acting like degenerates and psyhopaths.
Is Superman is such unbelievable concept nowdays?

Yeah well that's what happens when you're a Protestant.

He was gaslight by fbiniggers

not popular enough, too expensive for TV, too long (and still too expensive) for a movie. The Leviathan fight alone would require as much if not more money than Pacific Rim.

>triggered kikes
Jews and Jewish-produced media are disgusting abominations.

Someone forgot to finish the effects shot that dude has no head.

Yeah, absolutely true. Maybe if an editor decided to take a crack at the long ass early parts, it could see publication and grow from there into a show if the books got popular, but that’s a moonshot.

The Show is actually pretty neat.
And it takes a much more unexpected route than the comics. And that threw me off because the marketing for it shaped it to be basically the comics but understandabley toned down. But no. It does take several cues, but It does its own unique stuff with it that comes out kf nowhere. Like the season finale. Won't spoil it but Damn does it really make me wonder what direction season 2 will take.
I especially wanna know how the Subplot of pic related winds up. He seems very likeable despite his obvious flaws and the fact that he committed literal rape earlier. But eh who says even the most flawed can't have a redemption arc?

Attached: thedeepfilm.jpg (162x301, 20K)

It’s a matter of chance. There is a chance that someone good would get those powers but it would be slim. More likely someone who has been powerless their entire lives would get them and with that new found strength could easily prove selfish rather than selfless.

It would actually be a little more like this

Attached: DzpMQT0U8AEpGP-.png (1152x2048, 2.36M)

Well? Who has already looked and appreciated? I'm going to, but I have already heard that the series is much worse than comics. I heard that a lot was "killed" for the sake of femenism. Is that so or not?

Nothing is ever as good as the source material.

That said it’s good.

It depends on how many and who had the powers. You could end up with this, the Justice Lords or an apocalypse.

The show is actually about Trump, social media and fascist larpers. It's pretty accurate. This is probably why polmutts call it 'Jewish' while treating the orange man like a god.

Jaws, Fight Club, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Forrest Gump are all superior to the source material. Ready Player One isn't good but at least visually entertaining while the book is irredeamable dogshit. If we talk about comics Scott Pilgrim is also better as a movie.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: THEBOYS-actors.png (217x640, 117K)

Attached: Bronson Smiling.jpg (600x402, 50K)

Yea Forums, would you let Homelander baptize you?

just raname this fucking board to /capeshit/ already

Attached: 1359590613969.png (554x527, 70K)

/unzips dick

Attached: ERIN-MORIARTY-at-The-Watch-Premiere-at-the-Chinese-Theater-in-Los-Angeles-11.jpg (1200x1800, 326K)

she is a good Christian virgin user, ask her parent's permission first before you unzip her dick

>huge megacorporation
>probably pays a gazillion in bribes every year to people who had their relatives killed by heros or to cover up crimes
>they don't just spend money to teach these heros how not to kill people during rescue operations
>they don't just let them go when they find out they commit crimes
At times it was completely absurd. They have those literal geniuses managing the superheros but none of them thought about coaching them.
Hell, the government knows how to get the superserum, why would it need a corporation to tell them having superhumans in an army can be useful?

S L U T

Can Amazon make a stand alone movie of The Pro or will people confuse it too much with The Tick and The Boys? Is that why The Tick got canceled? Too similar to the adult themed The Boys?

Attached: The_Pro-uk (1).jpg (317x500, 64K)

>He doesn't know about interracial violent crime in the US being almost exclusively committed by blacks
I feel sorry for people as stupid as you.

Also
>The Deep
>Black
>Lord of the Seven Seas
>Something something black people something swimming

As a pro-gun feminist furry, I applaud this book.

>be femanon
>get the tingles whenever Homelander is on screen

Attached: mpv-shot0014.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

how can mommyfag Homelander be such a BASED character?

they'd be dead in a week. our world is the one from the Wanted comic. the bad guys killed the heros, changed time, and rule the world.

You know what? Not really. The biggest change they make is that in the show, the Boys don't have superstrenght, they're regular humans forced to interact with Supes with their wits.
And that change is 100% for the better.

In the comics he (SPOILER ALERT) didn't actually do it.

Then why you so obsessed with it mutt?

>White people have honor and empathy.
This ain't the 1950's anymore amigo.
Whites are literally niggers right now. Asians are the new whites, and by Asians I mean Japanese.

Attached: giphy (8).gif (480x270, 927K)

It hurts bros. Theres pure kino just sitting there

Attached: Simurgh.jpg (793x1008, 107K)

>didn't mind most of the changes from the comic book and throughly enjoyed most of the show.
>Not as good of the comic, but still pretty good.
>Get to the last 30 seconds of the last episode
>mfw

Fuck this show. 8 hours ruined in 30 seconds.

Attached: absolutely-disgusting-34316651.png (500x536, 134K)

get dabbed on mudman

That's not how it is. These people make money. Its the face that sells. Marketing a new hero like Star whatever was only possible because she was both pretty and because she had a strong powerset. The reason you can't teach these heroes is because of all the competing egos in the room. Having to let them go when they commit crimes means the corporation is admitting the problem which means the public assumes theres something wrong with the selection process. It's a cyclical process really. Much easier to pay off the families rather than actually acknowledge the problem.

this kills the basement nazi incel

>Karl Urban is in it
Fuck I might have to watch it now, even as indifferent as I am to The Boys and Brat Pack

do other countries have supes? They keep talking about the fear of homelander snapping and killing a hundred thousand chinese if he works for the military, but logically other countries would have superheroes too, and I have a hard time seeing china for example letting such valuable assets work for the private sector instead of for the state

they have knockoffs

If I had super powers I'd set myself up as a warlord and kill anybody who tried to stop me as quietly as possible. Sometimes I imagine having teleportation, or mind control or just being super strong.

You'd have to start be stealing a lot of money to build a base or safe spot. Rob banks or rich people. Then start relocating to a more remote or lawless state. Then start doing whatever the fuck you want.

Anna Semenovich ?

Attached: 1080full-anna-semenovich.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

I read a book series where supes started appearing as a result of ww2, and by the time the protag was a teenager in the late 2000s/early 2010s the entire world was de factor or de jure controlled by different supe groups. If I remember right, he was in north america, called something else, under the not justice league.

>So, this is what would happen if superheroes actually existed, huh?

Anyone who says anything other than "Glass" is a fucking retard. The powers that be wouldn't let superheroes exist IRL.

Based

>do other countries have supes?

>Stormfront
>Glorious Five Year Plan (Love Sausage )
>the Little Nina affair
sort of

>reading comic books

>SEMENovich
What an apt name.

#metoo

Deconstruction of superheroes is decades old.

Superman was a government stooge in dark Knight returns. Watchmen.
For me it's The Authority..which blows away the boys. His take on the avengers as a nightmare Black ops team that killed children and I over threw foreign governments was comic kino.

It fell apart after about 20 issues but they deconstructed the fantastic four, the hulk, all kinds of tongue in cheek realism reimaginings

Attached: downloadfile.png (373x731, 500K)

>The Tick got canceled
Say it isn't so

Attached: 1563012966196.jpg (600x600, 159K)

They really need to stop letting Rogen and his cuck squad from ruining these adaptations. Injecting his retarded politics and wildly diverting from the source material.

How censored/changed/blacked/SJW the series went vs the original?
Should I even bother?

Attached: 45.png (1326x1019, 2.47M)

>Both 'Invincible' and 'Ex-Heroes' are getting tv shows

cast 'em

>a a degenerate comic with a nazi subplot

surprised it took this long to make

well it is. too expensive, fucking $5 mil per episode

better than gay statues you aryans love so much

faggots

In the books, yes.
>Compound V invented in WW2 to create Nazi supersoldiers
>Abandoned as being unpredictable and fantastically expensive
>Unpredictable because unless you get a really huge dose, millions of dollars' worth, it will only work if you're genetically predisposed to superdom
>But it's on the loose now at a low level worldwide, so everyone on earth is basically exposed to it from the womb
>So although Vought can create supes they also spring up spontaneously
>Vought recruits all the 'wild supes' (like Starlight)
>Successful ones with useful powers join teams like Teenage Kix or those east coast/west coast black teams
>Unsuccessful ones join teams like Superduper because they're handicapped or have powers like super menstruation
>Really unlucky ones get picked up by the Charles Xavier/X-Men analogue as kids and end up getting literally fucked in the ass
So Vought has the lion's share of the US market, including all the premier superteams and also most of the second and third rate teams, but no control over the 'wild' supers from other countries.

The Government kills brown people for $$$ everyday

what's your point about your "Honor" or "empathy"

Look at the rates of pedophilia of Jews. Often reported as “whites” lmao

>the made the Deep white and A-Train black
Why?

Attached: 731937-mot7.jpg (426x640, 39K)

>transatlantic slave trade
>naive American genocide
>aboriginal genocide
>"lets shoot up the school"
>mayan genocide
>the holocaust
>nuclear warfare
>literal demolition of the eco system
>the Catholic Church
>colonialism, then complaining the most about immigrants
>toxic capitalism (lets copyright plants and claim ownership of the water supply)

Too many lone gunmen rite?

Fuck off back to your containment board.

>>naive American genocide
If only.

How's the action? Any webms?

that makes a lot of sense, thanks for the info

Batman is a sociopath and a really bad example.

Also my favorite Marvel heroes are paragons of justice like Spidey, Thor and Cap so statements like this puzzle me.

Augustus, Hadrian, Trajan, Diocletian geez

this

it's better than jewburn. I'd rate it about a 3/10 on the tiddy scale. Needs more tiddy desu. Eliza shue is old af roastie from the 80's and just doesn't do anything for me. I need something more.

Depends on how they would handle a Superman expy. The dude with the powers closest to Superman would always define what the state of the world is. Here it's corporate stooge. For Brightburn it's worldwide chaos. Hancock essentially nothing because he was a bum.

But the Authority stays based.

Related, Planetary is also comic kino.

It is SO weird that just about every indie comic I used to read as a teen/college seems to be getting turned into a mainstream show now

The Boys, Lucifer, iZombie, Umbrella Academy, I think the made a Doom Patrol too?

Invincible tv series next year too

Amazon should really pick up Global Frequency. That shit was based.

Oh man, I liked that one WAY better than TWD, shame it went to shit after the notSayan War

yeah, you could tell kirkman was done after that

he changed after his move from kentucky to california anyway

Huge change really unless Homelander goes full dick and kills em all.

*picks you up and chokeslams you onto the sidewalk cracking the cement and your skull*
You were saying?

They canceled another superhero show when Tick started so I bet you're right.

>It fell apart after about 20 issues
It fell apart after Mark Millar took over? Ya don't say.

The biggest change is Becca. Butcher seeing Homelander's kid tear out of her makes him make sense as a person, his undying hatred for the Supes and Vought, in the show he's just an impotent cuck with a chip on his shoulder over some shit he doesn't even know.

To be fair they could’ve kept the gangbang scene in. Truly an establishing moment

The real world wouldn't allow an actual Superman. He'd get Waller'd within a week of going public.

Nah, Butcher is perfectly played as an aggro motherfucker whether the wife is dead or missing.

Our world is unexpextedly based

No they’re not. Humans have always been tribal and fractious and will do horrible things to the other.

>mayan genocide
what

No he isn't. He's a fucking moron in the show, just charging at Homelander for 'raping' his bird despite all evidence looking like she just cheated on him. He does no real espionage, has no real plan, just wants to glass a cunt over some shit he has no understanding of because he was too much of a dumb fuck to investigate it. The original Billy Butcher saw with his own eyes what happened, he personally witnessed Homelander's kid split his wife in half from the inside, and he's a focused nuclear fucking bomb aimed squarely at the cunt. Here he's just a pissy fag mad that he got cheated on and completely incapable of getting anything done about it. It's just dull.

>t. Mad

>Native American genocide
DAS RITE
The injuns were doing a good job of doing that to themselves in the first place.

the comic is like 9000% better

also no, this is not what would happen if superheroes actually existed. This and "Brat Pack" and other Mark Millar level edge comics are just maximum edgy for the sake of it and aren't really realistic. Pure edge isn't realistic.

The Incredibles and Watchmen and Hancock are all far more realistic takes on superheroes.

>global frequency
the pilot they did make was utter shit unfortunately
youtube.com/watch?v=EShP8FbVW_k

the problem they'll have adapting is that outside of miranda and aleph, the cast changes constantly. once you add a fixed cast like the pilot did it's pretty much fringe without walter

Yeah

Attached: 1B2D980E-970B-4F6A-BFF1-1AA94FE56566.jpg (1174x1792, 653K)

>The actual Boys aren't superhuman anymore
literally fucking why?

Satanic trips of truth, Japs may be crippled by debt and low birthrates, but at least they won't become a minority in their own country.

Attached: Satania.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

goddammit starslut just sit on my face pls

Attached: 15641647963820.jpg (1080x1350, 171K)

muh realism

What's funny is that I consider this to be the most Jewish show I've seen since Curb Your Enthusiasm. We kikes just love puncturing these stupid myths and trying to get people to be realistic.

Somehow, I feel like your comment is ironically proving my point.

It's pretty weird that they're still alive considering that they operated before with Mallory.

Because the people who make the show think you're fucking stupid and think that in order to hate corrupt evil superhumans you need to not be superhuman. They just think being superhuman means you have no moral center.

>whites have “honor” and “empathy”
Lol
Whites still deluding themselves I see.

t. someone who didn't watch the show

Budget. Why bother with stunts and fight choreography and practical effects and CGI when you can just have some cunt shoot a fake gun and get the same amount of clapping from the audience?

So like irl?

Trouble! is kino just waiting to happen.
That and Marville of course.

So killing whites is also okay then.

They tried to teach black noir to fly a fighter jet in the comic, but the fucker never says a word and wears a mask so the instructor was helpless. Then he just hits buttons randomly, discharges the ammunition they forgot to unload, gibs the instructor and crashes the plane, then walks away. It's about corporate negligience.

i'm sorry that you were arrested after beating that white old man for $5 to get your purple drank, jamal

t. never read a comic book in his life.

Don't forget the REALLY unlucky ones that are just born retarded and then get the superpower of having their head explode 12 years later

Karl urban was pure kino. Butcher did nothing wrong

Good fuck off bigot and kill yourself

I think at least MM should be a supe by default. Didn't he get powers by sucking on his mom's tits?

And I’m sorry to your mother for giving birth to a delusional insane person like yourself.

You're right I didn't, hearing about all the changes from the comic made me not want to watch it.

It's addressed in the show, you since. Mallory preyed on his grief and insecurity, and basically fanned the flames of his hate until they were burning way beyond reason. He may not have a ton of proof that Homelander did anything, but he was shown enough if the sordid underbelly of the supe community, that it was exactly what a grieving husband looking for answers was gonna conclude happened. He was desperate for an answer, and took one when one was presented to him. The fact that he was wrong may make him a cunt, but it also makes him human. And now, at the cliffhanger, Homelander is perfectly poised to give him legitimate reason for a grievance.

Because the superpowered boys was lazy bullshit in the comic.

Taking away the whole mother's milk plot but still calling him Mother's Milk is just fucking retarded.

>extreme murder and fucked up shit
>also, they had sex
So this is the power of deconstruction!

if this movie wasn't yet another soap box for Charlize Theron and her yiddish enablers to preach racemixing fantasies to the masses, it'd be great
youtube.com/watch?v=E-MOzwWySaQ

Alotta shit is toned down for the worse, seems like initially the ones behind the show thought "The Boys live action TV show fuck year" before actually having read into the source material the scrambled to tone down the sex and violence and gore in the shoddiest ways possible.

Shows decent but still worse than the source material

He was already human, now he's just a human cunt. And Homelander ain't perfectly poised to do shit. Becca cheated on him, then she ran away She's a fucking cunt too. So Butcher is forever going to be a cuck who's just mad that he got cheated on, whether Homelander kills her now or not.

Burn!

If Trump is reelected or hell even if he isnt he'll still be shown as the president when Homelander ultimately fucks up the White House and desecrated his corpse

Honestly, Ennis never did much with it anyway. They could have been human in the comics and not that much would have changed.

I hate that in shows and movies that are supposed to show the dark side of seemingly perfect middle-upper class neighborhoods. The big secret is usually something like "yeah, sometimes they fuck."

Has there ever been a good, successful version of that kind of story outside of Blue Velvet?

American Beauty?

Isn't it a bit hypocritical? Butcher says many times in the show he hates all supes, even Starlight who is clearly new and untainted by the corporate superhero world. Man vs God is far more interesting than Strong Dude vs Strong Dude

They need to be supe to explain why they don't just get fucking murdered by any Supe they butt heads with, especially with how sloppy they are in the show. If anyone other than Black Noir had found Frenchie he'd have been dead. Them being human makes every encounter one of convenience and that's gonna start grating very quickly.

This bothered me more so than anything else. At this point his only resemblance to the comic character is hes a black guy the works with Butcher and hes named MM

Why did they have to kill Elizabeth Shue so early?
Will she get revived?

Also what is Homelander's weakness? And will The Boys ever get pumped w/ compound V so they get abilities too?

They already approved hundreds of thousands of migrant workers you stupid faggot, cats out of the bag. Stop pretending like you know shit about a country's currents events when you learn about them primarily through interweb posts made by fellow invalids who watch ugly cartoons.

At some point at some of them have to get compound V, show seems like a real race to the finish to get through the entire plotline while seemingly missing things like that, the B,C,D teams of heroes they encountered, entirely changing up characters like Female and Mothers Milk.

>If anyone other than Black Noir had found Frenchie he'd have been dead
No, Noir is literally as powerful as the Homelander. The Female could have equally distracted Maeve and made mince meat of The Deep. A-Train could have been an issue but the drugged up moron wasn't that efficient either.
Granted, A-Train having a seizure at just the exact right time when he was about to ghost Wee Hughie was a bit too convenient.

>empathy
>deliberately misgender people
>constantly use the n word
>molest children
>go on shooting sprees

yeah white people are real saints lmao

>breaking the 45 millions
Hughie is retarded

>hundreds of thousands of migrant workers
What countries do the migrants come from? Are they highly skilled workers, or just asylum seekers looking for gibs? What happens when an immigrant breaks the law?

Just 45 k, idiot.

>Just 45 k
yeah just 45 k not big deal

t. poorfag

loving this shit so far. was it really that hard to make the Justice League films this intriguing?
okay, don't make supes a psychopath, but make him egotistical. make flash greedy. aquaman dense.
it's like dc wanted to go dark, but were too afraid to cross the line into good storytelling. so instead, marvel creates THE BOYS and makes the justice league film the right way.
batman is a faggot, wonder woman is a whore, and dc fans are cum swallowing cucks.
this is how their universe should be. representative of real life!

Attached: MARVELALWAYSWINS.jpg (500x460, 65K)

Sorry mister Millonetis

This sounds like it was written by my co-worker. Are you alright Marcia? Don't you have 5 kids to feed? This website isn't for you.

White guy gets the Asian girl again

What I mean is Noir is fucking psychotic and doesn't give a shit about killing them, which is why he waited until Female was back around before going for Frenchie despite tailing him for so long before that. If that was Maeve (comic Maeve anyway) or Stormfront or even A-Train, Frenchie would have been dead as soon as they found him.

>"Pray the gay away? Bullshit! Gay is okay and by the way Premarital sex is so hip all the kids should be doing it"
>t.starlight

Fuck this kike shit!

Queen Maeve in the comics didn't really gave a shit. In the show she's morally ambiguous, so not that sure about her being that lethal anyway. Stormfront wasn't one of the Seven, and they would never involve outsiders in their business.

So this show is basically shitting all over DC. Great. Like Marvel hasn't already won enough.

No, actually they make Vought a Disney analogue... first scene is with Elisabeth Shue talking about sequels for their shared universe and them opening a park outside Paris.
I wonder if it was requested by Bezos.

In the comics it's Stillwell who sends Payback after them in the first place. The point is either they're going to keep coming up with bullshit conveniences like A-Train's heart attack or they're never going to actually go after anybody, because with the sole exception of the Female no-one can do shit against anyone in an actual confrontation.

>flawed female protag bordering on manipulative that thinks the ends justify the means

yeah, no chance

>I've only read The Boys and Once Punch Man.

Shows were good too though.

Attached: 1564147108313.png (907x457, 830K)

genuinely surprised how much I enjoyed this show
>that redemption arc from the deep

really didn't expect that

>Really unlucky ones get picked up by the Charles Xavier/X-Men analogue as kids and end up getting literally fucked in the ass

Elaborate

Funny how superheroes shilled for lgbt in comics.

Cringe

The G-Men are basically the X-Men but Professor G is a pedo kidnapping kids and promising them the chance to become superheroes then diddling them during their training, while pimping them out to the other Supes/highest bidders.

>Boys don't have powers

so how does Female do her shit, she's supposed to be an absolute monster in the books

Female still has powers, she's not one of the Boys at the start of it though.

Everything I read about the show and comic is terrible misantrohopic shit.

Atleast Crossed is funny.

>Hell, the government knows how to get the superserum,
In the books Butcher found the guy who invented the original formula and got him to find a way to make it that was so inefficient and complex that it cost about four billion dollars per shot to stop the government making their own super-soldiers.

Of the Boys only Butcher, Hughie and Frenchy took the shot, MM was born with his powers and The Female fell into a and then subsequently drank a bucket of experimental blue compound waste as a baby and got turned super.

Basically the main character made sure that no-one would be able to mass-produce heroes.

The comic is still funny, and it has the typical Ennis underlying hope and message to it, the same as Crossed. The show just tries too hard to be dark while at the same time pulling all its punches and it just doesn't work at all.

but the Deep doesn't rape anyone in the comics. Homelander, Black Noir and A-Train pressure Starlight into sucking their dicks and A-Train tries to rape her later but the Deep doesn't do anything. He doesn't even seem to have a weird sex kink like Jack

OH NO NO NO NO DCBROS THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF OUR HEROES!

Attached: 905cd68b141df7bb8c91beb0f0b517b7.jpg (2415x889, 358K)

This is the problem with the show. The comics explain all this, Vought are after the defence contract, everything else is secondary including how effective at defence the heroes actually are. They did the same shit with planes in WW2, the boys on the frontlines died but the right people got paid the right amounts so it all went away. Here they actually have them fight crime (staged crime but still) and they're not even that terrible at it, letting them loose at all is meant to be a fucking PR nightmare, but Dakota Bob understands the threat and keeps them (all of them) out of actual service. PR bitch telling Starlight to go be a cop for example, the cops wouldn't let a Supe work for them because they're not allowed to, but the show is just DUDE SUPES LMAO and the whole story makes no sense and it's just Homelander being a cunt while everybody else is a little bitch. It's not even your typical CORPORATIONS BAD because it's just Homelander. They completely missed the point entirely.

The reckoners books has the most powerful superheroes ruling over different parts of America.

I'm only on episode 4 but I'm disappointed that it seems they're going with "supes are generally good people but V makes them lose control/crazy" when one of the central messages of the comics is that supes are fucked up because of their powers and how it separates them from the human condition. It's a much more interesting take than "drugs make crazy"

It was my pure morbid curiosity to see how far they would go in Crossed that made me read it. The apocalyptic setting made it bearable. Here, someone above posted pictures above with the heroes eating babies, skullfucking guys and overdosed kids. That is just too sad.

You were supposed to put that together retard

If you randomly give a million people superpowers you're going to get some superpowered psychopaths too, I dunno what to tell you.

The show misses all the central messages of the comic.

This ruined Aquaman for me

Come on, it's not like Ennis (Who is a producer in the show, btw) was immune to the occasional slightly-too-convenient twist.
Remember when Starlight and Wee Hughie had a relationship of months with neither knowing about the other's real job?

>no Maeve sex scenes
>no Terror
>no butcher killing a baby with a lamp
>no Maeve teaching Starlight how to suck a dick

Attached: when i see a spider out the corner of my eye.jpg (741x777, 213K)

in the comics (MAJOR SPOILER) Homelander didn't rape Butcher's wife, it was his clone, Black Noir. Black Noir was created as a means to kill Homelander if it had to be done. Black Noir went crazy and gaslighted Homelander into thinking he was crazy by committing terrible acts which Homelander would of course have no recollection of, turning him genuinely crazy and finally justifying his own existence by having to put Homelander down.

>Maeve teaching Starlight how to suck a dick
H-Hot

So is Black Noir going to be Homelander's clone in the show? He just seems to be knife batman in the show (also his actor is literally black)

That's racist

Got to be. He's the only way to take down Homelander.

Hughie was dense as fuck and Starlight had no reason to suspect him. There's a difference between that and there being a convenient excuse for not killing the MCs in every encounter. Take the Translucent fight for example, Billy had absolutely no way of fighting him, no way of surviving a fight with him, just pure luck. Then later Frenchie gets stalked by Black Noir instead of someone who would have killed him as ordered, just pure luck. Then A-Train has a heart attack, pure luck. Why did they send in a spec-ops squad to take them in alive when it's Homelander himself pulling the strings now, rather than sending in some other Supes or just lasering them himself? It's all just contrivances upon contrivances. There are no stakes, no fight, just dumb luck and poor writing. Ennis being a producer doesn't mean he has any creative control or gives a fuck about anything more than getting paid, just look at GRRM and what happened to GoT.

Deep had one of the best arcs man

I have no idea I'm only on ep4. But it's the last big twist of the series unless you count Butcher trying to kill everybody with V in their system and it's the motivation for the main character. It's hard to ignore.

He was just knife Batman in the comics, until he took the mask off. But fuck knows what the show's gonna do, Homelander clearly remembers what happened with Billy's wife and he's already a complete psychopath without Noir's help so his entire existence is moot.

I figure that’s what they will have happen when he finds out about black noir and finally snaps

One thing that i felt was missing from the comics and the show is the inclusion of Super villains, like i don't think their were any prominent ones in the comics and in the Show it acts like they don't exist. Its kind of a shame because i feel like an Anti hero villain like Garou or Stain would work great in this universe

should I really watch it? i liked the comics, but the treailer looks cheap desu.

proof #120416 that nazis don't learn history

The comic had villains, they were just less prominent because they weren't Vought assets, and those who were actual problems would get taken out through other means (like Little Nina).

I watched it and wish I didn't.

they're black

I understand them not including the Legend since Stan Lee died but why did they cut Vic the Veep? I figured as politically charged as they were going he'd be guaranteed.

>Guy's dick freezes off because the supe he was fucking became as cold as liquid nitrogen
god I wish that was me

>Mommy carries a gun because their neighborhood is full of Pittbulls brought in through Section 8 housing along with all the coyotes that sneaked over the border.

>5 out of 7 have superstrength

Attached: gKyhPYP.jpg (540x468, 29K)

it's explained in the comics that genuine supervillains are rare because basically 99% of people with superpowers are perfectly content to enjoy the money and fame that comes with it

>that new Startlight suit scene
I like how it show the feminist bullshit

HEY STARLIGHT. SHOW US YOUR TITS!

false Homelander has reproduced

WTF they can't say that word!

Attached: e5b63e12987582229ecdd02cdec51f5e.jpg (2483x864, 450K)

Goddam right.

Holy shit, you're right. The Deep is a literal dindu.

I thought the central message was that Vaught American were just amoral arms dealers who lucked out on getting their hands on a super serum and monopolized on the 'superhero' thing. The degeneracy and psychopathy of supers is incidental. After all, they got a good thing going by being on the VA payroll. They're paid obscene amounts of money, worshiped by the general populous, and are indulged with just about any degenerate and psychotic whim they can think of behind the scenes. Rocking the boat by going rogue as a villain would only ensure that the other heroes murder you in public or VA hit squads murder you in private.

It's just random jewish buzzwords. Pretty much a poor mans DNA test.

wait a second, isn't eric kripke the guy who created supernatural?

I'm a real life hero. AMA anything.

The hero covered in gore on that page was cloned just so he could kill his lookalike in case he ever went rogue, so he was especially crazy due to this upbringing, the other supes were mostly just negligient assholes

It has none of the violence or edge of the comics. Barely any dark humor either. The story is ruined, all the male characters are bitches and it treats the supes as special and not vermin to be exterminated.
Don't bother unless you're into hate-watching.

Imagine you're created for a single purpose, to kill a man if he ever went off the deep end. then you're placed right in front of who you were created to kill... but told not to do it. Like a dog with a biscuit placed on it's nose. For decades. That would drive anyone crazy.

RIP doplhin

What the fuck kinda ending was that? Why’d they fuck it up so badly

Was Hughie supposed to be played by Anton Yelchin?

>Take the Translucent fight for example, Billy had absolutely no way of fighting him, no way of surviving a fight with him, just pure luck.
This is basically what's wrong with the show. The actual Butcher would've tased the prick and then shoved his crowbar down his throat and the fight woulda been over in 30 seconds.
In the show he's just a fucking idiot.

deep was kino
yes

Attached: 90203b3615fd32794abd3f99a401e9fd.png (2420x850, 917K)

I like the part where the Deep tried to save the Dolphin

Reminder that in the comic it's Black Noir who finds Hughie infiltrating their super secret party island and instead of killing him or alerting anybody else, he just knocked him out and stuck his thumb up Hughie'd ass. Motherfucker is crazy and killing isn't a priority to him

Now wrap your head around what would have happened had someone else been the dominant power. Take a look at the countries run by non-whites. Take a look at what happens there.

Attached: 1517148548620.jpg (940x788, 217K)

I wasn't being ironic, faggot.

No one is saying we're saints, just better than everyone else.

Attached: 1554432985224.jpg (872x960, 100K)

most of the normal people who had sex with the supes ended up with fucked up genitalia and they covered that up

Well I was ass goblin

So he's talking about Asians right

>I said LAY BACK
I don't get this, can someone explained what happened?

>The internet
>Flight
>Antibiotics
>Food Preservation
>Electricity
>Democracy
>Space Exploration
>The automobile
>Polymers
>The industrial revolution
>The Holocaust

White people have done a lot of good in the world too

Attached: 1564052140999.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Attached: STOP POSTING ME.png (500x300, 48K)

Attached: 1517453640347.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

fuck

Attached: 9f5ec3f19897f0998009ce893115b71e.jpg (498x456, 35K)

Giving Me a Super Power is literally asking me to butt frakk your wife and daughter at plank time levels of hyper awareness actuality infused incredulous Ludacris dynamic real time!

Are you telling me, they have a cat terrorist?

homelander did nothing wrong

now THIS girl should have been the Queen

A cat pumped with V-compound would be fucking deadly, desu

What's so bad about that ending?

Are you telling me, they have a super incel?

butcher is a cuckold

All four are result of perverting honor and empathy, shaming it, saying that it's stupid and suppressing it. Look at africans, they just don't care, maniacs on the other hand create bizarre convoluted worldviews where they justify what they do

An incel pumped with V-compound would still be unable to get laid, desu

I just finished it last night

Overall i really liked it last 3 episodes were kinda off tho

That is literally a record for least amount of Jewish people cast in a Seth Rogen project. I don't get why /pol/ is crying.

>You'll never own a pair of Shockwave XLR8s
why live?

Soo the dolphin wanted sex right?

Yes.

Attached: lovesausage.jpg (640x960, 73K)

What was up with The Deep shaving his body?

I, too, am a filthy pig who likes to eat ass