Any kinos for this feel?

Any kinos for this feel?

Attached: B437F2AF-AAD1-4E4F-98D9-9C3A4162DADF.jpg (1911x2803, 558K)

you dont need to 'feel' it
just work out and go to africa, and every woman there will beg you for your seed
actually beg

Why are black women like this?

Attached: 1534673959856.jpg (898x1237, 320K)

Two beautiful specimens of their respective races, and if they had a child it would be an abomination.

test

my biopic

Back guy here, that shits looks as good as b in w. Too bad it isn't as popular as it

Beastality ?

yeah those pig skinned cave apes do look like animals

black women and cougars, gods bless em. if you ever want to know if you're really attractive or not, just walk past some black women, because they'll tell you one thing or the other and give zero shits

Dolph could have done a lot better

Wait, that's a tranny isn't it?

Dolph Lundgren looked like Jake Paul as a lad.

I don't think people realize how much black women crave white cock

set them on fire

WMBW is the way bros

Attached: 1561748915249.jpg (1060x1885, 119K)

I dunno they have similar noses and eyebrows/lips

They really do smell like wet dogs too wtf that about

they're both ugly honestly

I've seen hotter wmbf couples irl

Attached: 1556395231154.jpg (736x684, 130K)

Attached: james bond a view to kill54.webm (720x306, 684K)

You are not fooling me, this is a man.

Attached: 1560938223942.png (537x683, 465K)

Only for you Amerimutts since we count on you mongrelizing yourselves so the US collapses and the world is finally freed of your cancerous, culture-destroying influence.

Attached: 1561121473312.png (1748x2310, 340K)

tha't s a demon my nigga

What the fuck is up with the hair lmao, what the hell is that shit.

I'm from Europe nigga

Attached: 1560349134790.png (521x767, 486K)

Real Black Women realize Black Boys are useless as men.

Notice how all the black women who go for White Men are sexy AND intelligent?

She's the firestarter

No you are not, all racemixing propaganda comes from Amerimutts who want to mongrelize the world much like their own nation.

I would if non-monkey like niggers existed but i'm afraid they are all half ape.

I've been told I was qt by black women and I look like shit.
They're easy.

Whatever

Attached: 1560699316788.png (2056x1636, 3.56M)

No they are not, it's just those women have extremely low standards.
You can be a crack addicted junkie, as long as you are thin, they'll go for you.
Hell, if you have access to drugs that's probably a positive for them.

stop lying to yourself, europe needs more sexy black women

Yes Amerimutt, what Europe needs is more culture-less nigger savages and more leftists.
Thank god i'll live to see your country die.
The world will be almost an utopia when every single american man, woman and child is dead.

Attached: 1558138219435.png (1804x2438, 776K)

>t. jealous eurofag

Attached: 1522364999321.jpg (1080x625, 117K)

Why are kikes so unsubtle?

Attached: 1545349176092.jpg (633x748, 50K)

>the zoomzooms in this thread who don't know who grace jones is
holy crinfe

Then why do Slavic men love black women so much

Don't even need to work out for this
Mate of mine had his father working on a base in Afghanistan and the local farmers would come to his dad with marriage proposals for their daughters

Yeah, i'm jealous of your 3rd world nation, of your crime stats, of your obese non-whites, of your purple haired SJWs, of the rampant feminism, of being the loyal servant of Israel, of big pharma fucking my ass for getting a cough...

And not even mentioning the fact that all American children will be Ogros de las Americas.

No, I'm European too and
pretty black woman > pretty white woman

Do you have stats and research to prove that the most racist countries in Europe are totally nigger fuckers like Amerimutts?

No, you are not European.
And no, I don't want more leftists.
The only thing a leftist deserves is a bullet to their head, and all niggers are inherently leftists, probably due to their savage status, which means they all need to die, much like America itself.

How did you know I'm a slav lole

Attached: 1560631997223.png (840x548, 512K)

These threads need to be stopped.

Attached: blacks seething3.jpg (1400x831, 262K)

Right because having permanently poop colored, greasy skin with literal dog hair is better than whites

Attached: 1563694479332.jpg (990x682, 49K)

Sure they do, Mr. Goldsteinberg.

Attached: 1545450795894.png (498x483, 80K)

Post the one with white roastie

t. black as night and buttmad south american

>that pic

theres lots of black supreme gentlemen out there

She has unconventional beauty, but her taste in an awful hairstyle, makeup and terrible drawn on eye brows ruin it.

black women you said?

Attached: black gf.jpg (3345x2509, 709K)

These two are examples of why race-mixing is evil.

Do you realize how fucking retarded and paranoid you are you fucktard? keep your shitty ''liberated'' white women and the fake traditionalists that can barely hide the fact that they're whores
Hunting for black women and dominating them is where it's at

Or an uber mulatto chad.

Attached: Jeremy-Meeks.jpg (968x681, 41K)

No, it's a fact that the US is cancer.
The war in the middle east begun in order to mongrelize Europe by filling it with muslim terrorists.
Of course, now that they are on their way, the traitor US government is trying to brainwash Europe into accepting the cancer of "diversity".
America is the biggest threat that Europe, and white people in general, have ever faced, and deserves a swift and complete destruction.
Which is why i'm hoping in the near future Europe allies itself with Russia.
We have nothing in common with America.

Attached: 1552128077650.png (650x925, 627K)

Disgusting.

>OBSESSES eurotrash has to spam on Yea Forums and pretend the US is a hellhole to get on with his miserable life

YIKES

It's not paranoia, I just don't want leftist subhuman creatures mongrelizing my country.
I don't want criminals, savages and people who simply do not work.
Niggers are subhumans, they are incapable of coherent thought, they are at the level of dogs, and deserve to be put down like them.

They are a blight on humanity, and says a lot when their only worthwhile achievements come from a time when they were forced to work at gunpoint.

Grace Jones is a goddess so SHUT UP!

you know that picture is fake right?

Attached: 36909094_1752818688088940_8358864226193768448_n.png (915x677, 703K)

>America is not a criminal shithole of 56%ers, controlled by a terrorist government who's actions do nothing but undermine whites
Who do you think you are fooling?

Attached: whitest american woman.png (407x405, 222K)

Estonia is unironically a shitty place tho

Yurop literally can't get enough brown colored '''migrants'''.
You retards have systems in place that literally opens your nations up to EVERYONE, and you can't even vote your way out of it. Don't even start blaming muh amerimutts for this.

Attached: 1556581788084.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

I'm sure you have better sources.
Non-whites are leftists by nature, which is why they deserve nothing but death.

Attached: 1552164634235.jpg (1788x1538, 414K)

You clearly never leave your room lmao
I've met plenty of black women who grew up in Europe and even some American ones and they're nothing like that
The biggest leftists are white women while black women who submit to white men are usually more conservative

>t.seething virgin

And of course, what it needs is to be filled with criminals and terrorists, right?

>controlled by a terrorist government
Confirmed sandnigger

>tfw black girls are the only ones that treat you nicely but you don't find them attractive

I wish I wasn't racist it fucking sucks dudes

Attached: 1516486566986.png (625x773, 109K)

My sides.

Attached: french woman.png (322x326, 250K)

Ah yes, I forgot how Americans think, you always like discarding actual data and research in favor of
>WELL, I ONCE SAW THIS THING

Yes user, niggers are totally not a bunch of leftists because you met four niggers who weren't.
Who cares that 99.999% of them are, right?

Middle aged honey child black women are the nicest to meet in the service industry.

Young ones are usually hood rats.

But it is your fault.
America is the source of leftism, feminism, zionism and racemixing propaganda.
It needs to be put down.

This is why I don't understand why Europe considers the US an ally.
Russia is a right-wing government, it's interests are so much more in line with ours that it just makes you wonder how many US zionist puppets are controlled the European Union.
The EU needs to die, NATO needs to die, and the US needs to be wiped out.
After that we can focus, maybe, on China.

No, as an European, Americans are my natural enemy.

GIVE ME A BLACK WIFE ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1563712675015.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

Ah yes, I forgot about how autists like you believe data and research to be accurate when political views and the opinion of the general public about basically anything can easily fluctuate from an extreme to another in a matter of weeks

>Who cares that 99.999% of them are, right?
Right, because I'm not going to fuck all of them so that's not my problem

>muh america
cry more
you yuropoors love brown people, and you yourselves are voting for a brown future every election. We have nothing to do with your own cuckoldry.

Attached: 1561224307372.jpg (500x562, 93K)

Great body, hideous face. Looks like Michael Jackson.

>because I'm not going to fuck all of them so that's not my problem
Exactly, you met the 0.000001%, stop implying a bunch of filthy niggers are going to be right wing, because they are incapable of that.
What they need is a bullet to their head for their inability to be human.

Yes you do.
You attacked the middle east to push all those refugees towards Europe, and then you started sabotaging countries to accept "muh diversity".
If the Cuban Missile Crisis had ended like it should have and the US wasn't a thing, Europe would still be a far right continent.
Fortunately, spics will turn your country into a nation-wide favela, and when the US dies, so will leftism, feminism, zionism, racemixing and every cancer in this world.

it's been many decade but she's still the ugliest female I've ever seen

> Is Zoe Saldana a BITCH, a WHORE, a PUSSY or all three for supporting Trump?

So a guy who's obviously anti-women gets mad that someone likes Trump (whose largest faults are his obvious racism and misogyny). That makes no sense

>whose largest faults are his obvious racism and misogyny
See?
This thread is full of leftists.

>America is the source of leftism, feminism, zionism and racemixing propaganda.
>not the jews, who came to america from EUROPE
seethe moar
also don't forget to vote (even though your votes mean nothing)

Attached: 1562644277967.png (909x923, 703K)

>N-NO, I SWEAR, I'M INNOCENT EVEN THOUGH WITHOUT AMERICA THE JEWS WOULD BE NOTHING
You are their tool to control the world.
You kill America, you kill the jews.
Besides, you are at 56% and falling, it would be a mercy kill at this point.

I never implied anything because a Europe with integrated blacks could go in any direction and regardless of what you think you can't predict what could happen
All I said is that black women attracted to white men tend to have some conservative views
The point is that none of this matters because I don't give a fuck about niggers and I just want a cute black submissive wife

the jews that america willingly imported, you mean

>non-whites
>integrated in Europe
Never gonna happen.
Seriously, why put so much effort to assimilate a people who are just worse in every way?
It's so much easier to simply kill them and nuke Africa.

Attached: neo ned.png (500x667, 532K)

thats brutal

>You attacked the middle east to push all those refugees towards Europe, and then you started sabotaging countries to accept "muh diversity".
yes eurocucks totally didn't want to take in as many poops as possible and it's all our fault
>If the Cuban Missile Crisis had ended like it should have and the US wasn't a thing, Europe would still be a far right continent.
holy yikes this is some baseless cope if i've ever seen it
>Fortunately, spics will turn your country into a nation-wide favela, and when the US dies, so will leftism, feminism, zionism, racemixing and every cancer in this world.
>implying the complete browning of america wouldn't do the exact opposite
kys, dumb yuropoor

Attached: 1545593599349.jpg (399x382, 99K)

>OY VEY, WE ARE INNOCENT
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JSUT SAY ABOUT ISRAEL? YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A MUSLIM YOU FUCKIGN AHMED

Attached: America.webm (574x382, 1.24M)