David Mitchell

Has he been blacklisted by the industry?
Why isn't he in anything anymore?

Attached: dm_david_mitchell-19[1].jpg (680x400, 67K)

Look into it on Google
>david mitchell wife
>david mitchell wife's dad
It will all fall into place then.

Upstart Crow is good

I don't get it.
His wife is just some random hoe and his wife's dad is also some random who has been dead since 2007.

he doesn't seem like a clout-chasing fuck, he probably had the sense to realize fame != happiness and likely experienced first-hand that half of our countries media is pedo cunts.

getting away from BBC and C4 is a positive, not a negative.

Makes you think doesn't it
*walks off to the next thread down the hallway*

What. You can't just bring up something suggestive and cryptic then just walk away. Come back you here me? You won't get away with this.

He does panel shows which probably pay reasonably well for very little work. I'm assuming he's still doing season 2 of that pub show with Webb.

>Makes you think doesn't it
No, it doesn't. That didn't make me think at all.

He voted to leave the EU so he's as good as dead to them

This year he's been in:

>9 episodes of Would I Lie To You?
>1 episode of The Last Leg
>1 episode of 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown
>Something called 'Greed' which is in post production

And he's written a book called 'Dishonesty is the Second-Best Policy: And Other Rules to Live By'. What the hell were you expecting?

Wow, based

What did Webb vote?

He voted remain and has asked for a second referendum

I dunno probably remain
What a faggot

>source: just trust me bro

webb was in a rap feud with sargon so I think it's obvious

OP here, my bad.
I didn't think of opening the 'Self' tab in imdb.
Yea it looks like he's still doing a bunch of shit, forget I made this thread.

His wife keeps forcing him to play strip poker

He's in a lot of things, those things are just not good so you haven't heard about them.

>that pub show with Webb
Which show is that? the mitchell and webb look?

It's hard to cast him as anything other than Mark from Peep Show.

What, I like Mitchell, but he's about as typical of a leftist British comedian as you get.

No? He's had steady work for most of his career.
Sure, outside panel shows he's never really been super popular, but he's always had steady work as far as I'm aware.

Also this.

I like to think he's decided to just fuck off since he's not the guy who directed Under The Silver Lake

This thread made me want to watch That witch-webber look, and I'm going to do it right now

>confusing Mark Corrigan with David Mitchell

Nah it's a differet new show, but it's a bit shit, the characters don't have any chemistry

found the npc.

The radio show that preceeded it, That Mitchell and Webb Sound, is also worth checking out, they had a few really good skits which didn't make it to the show like the tired late night radio DJ, and the one where old ladies had taken over the country and everyone had to justify their jobs to them

This is like what you would say to a time traveller from the past in a movie to show how stupid everyone in the future is.

He still does would I lie to you and upstart crow

NO. It's just that you didn't stimulate my thoughts.

Wait. What does that guy have anything to do with Under The Silver Lake?
One is British comedian and the other is a pretentious movie about things that only happen in LA.

so he played shakespeare in a sitcom.

Attached: MV5BNmMwNTIzOWUtN2U5Mi00ZWJhLWFjOWUtYmU5NWIyZTRlMzg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_.jpg (1055x1500, 348K)

fucking fag

hes a left-wing guardian columnist. and as we all know...Leftists arnt funny.

(apart from Frankie Boyle)

whats this..

Was it episode three when a black man in proper English dress broke the thinn veil of history, then the men started doing racist statements then the woman started to say that the Egyptians were pure-black sub-Saharan Africans and then started hitting on the blackman? Stopped watching after that.

>Under the Silver Lake is a 2018 American comedic neo-noir mystery film written, produced and directed by David Robert Mitchell.

Why didn't you take the 30 seconds to check IMDB and see that he's been in heaps of stuff and there's more coming that's in post atm.

he's never recovered from his continuous defeats by the king of the north

Attached: 220px-Lee_Mack_on_Radio_4's_'Don't_Make_Me_Laugh'.jpg (220x356, 17K)

I thought it was pretty bad tbqhwyf, interchangeable with the weaker low-budget Brit sitcoms from the '90s-'00s

Home, I'm guessing.

Mark would consider voting leave but ultimately would pussy out

>A jew getting blacklisted

Good joke.

Limmy. Charlie Brooker. Doug Stanhope. There's a few decent ones