Why does no one talk about this kino?

Why does no one talk about this kino?
That car chase alone puts it pretty damn high on the cruise kino charts.
And it has based Duvall

Attached: CruiseKino.jpg (640x383, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_vptGWI-rs
drive.google.com/file/d/1bjcC119lWgZ2tifitATXDnW7oVca8pHC/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cast cruise to play a giant character

Because talking about a Tom Cruise film is pointless. It’s automatically kino.

you are gay for tom cruise

RIP skank

Attached: michelle.jpg (1280x544, 48K)

she's gorgeous in this movie. The red lipstick on her makes me diamonds.

I didn't even mind the sequel.

Agreed. Shame she gets strangled.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_vptGWI-rs

Attached: sweaty.png (417x234, 103K)

total qt

Because tom cruise as reacher is laughable.

first was good never got around to seeing the second one

Yea he isn't huge like book Reacher, but Cruise still has the presence of Reacher.

Second one was disappointing. It was basically him babysitting some disrespectful kid who wasnt even his daughter

if armie hammer didn't come off as such a pussy he would have been perfect for reacher

Whatever happened to her

This

and he didn’t get to fuck her

Jack Reacher is a carricature, the way he is described in the book is laughable. Biceps like basketballs, seven feet tall, it sounds like a 7 year old making up their own superhero. Reacher is a retired soldier, not a fucking WWE wrestler.

She appears on b list series like Dirk Gently and some movie called the Ninth Passenger.
she still looks qt

i know what you mean, cruise always has a great presence. it's just hard to buy when he's much smaller than the smallest guy on screen, especially after reading most of the books and getting to know the character.

it's just something you overlook with Cruise, at least I do. I'll watch anything with the Cruise

Liked the first one. Really needs a director’s cut.
They violence is like PG level because of massive cuts made after a theater shooting at the time. The evil sniper guy’s death/torture from the book was cut out of the movie, but it’s in the screenplay that’s floating around online.

You also have to take into account that a big guy beating up smaller guys is less interesting than the opposite

where can I find the screenplay?

drive.google.com/file/d/1bjcC119lWgZ2tifitATXDnW7oVca8pHC/view

There's no overlooking him being like 6'5 in the books and 5'6 on screen.

thanks brother

You forgot about Based Herzog

Attached: werner-herzog-in-jack-reacher.jpg (1280x720, 586K)

>plays jack reacher
but jack reacher is like 6'5 not toms height lol

Cruise is shit though.
The people who suck this manlet's dick so much can only be manlets themselves, there cannot be any other explanation.

Because the kino does the kino without any kino. Cruise makes a kino, the kino cucks the kino and based becomes that kino. Can kino achieve another kino? Kino is the only Cruise kino.

Attached: think.png (470x454, 11K)