Bravery

Bravery.

Attached: 1401921524641.jpg (1265x614, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FRJE7g8wNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally, what did Tarantino mean by this?

He was clearly brave.

test

Nazis are brave

Raimi directed that scene

White man's burden

That a distinction should be made between SS officers who ran death camps and soldiers who served their country on the field of battle because they had to, the basterds didn't see this because they were so consumed by revenge they themselves lost all their humanity.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=2FRJE7g8wNY

Attached: killin'.webm (1280x720, 990K)

He bravely killed Jews.

The SS also served their country courageously on the field of battle, moreso than the Wehrmacht I'd wager

people in general try to associate every possible negative quality to all people they hate. it's like they're incapable of keeping track of what different negative concepts actually mean and just feel the same way about the bad things as they do the bad man so the two must be related.

i actually think normalfags literally reason with emotion. it doesn't just bias them to reach whatever conclusion, they literally use it in place of logical inference in situations like the above

No, that's an absolutely bigoted /pol/tard take, all Germans were Nazis and deserved to die. The Jews in this movie did nothing wrong.

>Nazi aint got no humanity
>and they will FEAR UUUS

Glad to see you're not dead OP

What a brainlet take, and this is coming from a lefty who shits on /pol/tards. Read Slaughterhouse Five.

Only character of any nobility desu

>i actually think normalfags literally reason with emotion

But this is true, you fascist Nazi.

>Did you get that for killing Jews?
>Yes
Based

Attached: 1467243429846.png (2860x1186, 2.25M)

Yeah, duh. Why would Kurt Vonnegut, a G*rman portray his own people as the monsters they were? That means squat.

Attached: imajew.webm (720x404, 451K)

I've been on this board so long that I forget normies think this way

Burberry