Wtf Yea Forums you told me this show was good. This is such a hack boring collage of superior shows like Twin peaks...

Wtf Yea Forums you told me this show was good. This is such a hack boring collage of superior shows like Twin peaks, Leftovers/Lost. I’ll never listen to Nu/tv/ or trust Netflix again. Fuck you

Attached: 79698AE7-8F3B-4E7F-AC8F-6CFF94A79716.jpg (250x371, 43K)

but it is good

Kill yourself. You were probably the pleb who convinced me to waste 10 hours on this dull trash

>superior shows
>Leftovers/Lost

Attached: 1544469013612.png (294x306, 29K)

t. brainlet

If you unironically think this show is better than either of those than I honestly don’t know what to say to you other than kill yourself. and I didn’t even like those shows that much

> watches Netflix
> expects non trash

jej

>He doesn't rate 'Dark'

Attached: 1556634886950.png (500x560, 371K)

Some fag swore up and down that despite how trash Netflix is this was the ONLY great Netflix original and convinced me to watch it. Idk is it because there’s almost no SJW shit and it’s an aryan cast people here think it’s great? That must’ve blinded them from everything else, this show was garbage. I knew it’d be trash too as soon as Tears for Fears started playing when he first enters an 80s high school lmao the hack of it all

Dark is an example of organic character driven development and interaction in response to a completely insane situation.

Lindelof garbage is simply dropping plot on characters and forcing them to react in the most dramatic way possible.

>trusts Yea Forums
>gets disappointed
your first week here?

Yea Forums didn’t let me down when true detective first came out or leftovers. this and Hannibal were the only shows Yea Forums said was really good and worth watching but are actually shit. I’m done listening to you faggots

>muh character development
It’s shit

leftovers is absolute garbage. liking that means you have severe mental disabilities.

It’s actually an entertaining and compelling show. Dark is just a cringeworthy piece of kraut shit begone shill

>Yea Forums says it's a good show
>it's not even in english...
Shows what this dumbass site knows.

stick to MCU popcorn flicks

Go watch Kingdom.

It's only good around certain beats in the story, most episodes are boring fucking go-nowhere filler.

This board is so fucking stupid

Slow and boring shit. Germans should stick to working in factories then going home to play factor simulator.

>dropping random plot on flat characters for thirty hours while every possible version of “where is my mind” plays

You don’t have any business saying what is and isn’t good.

>tfw everyone’s stupid but me

Attached: 49544273-13AC-4039-AE27-0A81FA146F59.png (207x243, 6K)

Ok let me put it to you this way.. Dark is fucking shit
/thread