How come this show wasn't more popular than the big bang theory despite being much better?

How come this show wasn't more popular than the big bang theory despite being much better?

Attached: ir-crowd.png (1080x600, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AR9tGikzKx0
youtu.be/XqP-Nyk-Ib8
youtu.be/jKS3MGriZcs
youtube.com/watch?v=jjC3ycS_2js)
youtu.be/XyKWDSUVF7M?t=179)
youtube.com/watch?v=ALZZx1xmAzg
youtube.com/watch?v=E9ccGttZBBs
knowyourmeme.com/photos/469181-bazinga
youtu.be/MusyO7J2inM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's English, was it even broadcast on American TV? I suspect not because they tried remaking it.

Too much niggers on it

because it was better, normies want easy digestible quirky shit

/thread

But the IT Crowd is 66% white whereas you're 56% white

I'm not American. And let me remind you, everyone in the world hate niggers, even niggers hate other niggers.

Attached: 1558290726580_0.png (184x176, 55K)

It didn't pander hard enough to normies that wanted to co-opt niche hobbies and traditional 'nerd' culture to make up for their own inherent lack of personality.

>much better
both shows are shit, but IT crowd is less shitty

They have less people.

I've never seen a nigger in real life but i hate them.

>why can't burgers make comedykino like us????

Attached: silly-walk.jpg (620x839, 65K)

Ayoade is the world's whitest black man

*fewer

Because normal people cant stand that fucking lisp

Far too big brained for the typical bottom feeding sitcom viewer.

>american "humour"

Attached: condoms510_mm.jpg (510x300, 132K)

I dunno if he's the whitest but he's up there

Literally me

Attached: football.jpg (700x700, 187K)

A FIRE AT SEA PARKS?!

fuck i lost

Attached: 1527930329786.png (590x590, 345K)

Naked Gun is hilarious and so is Airplane

The "I dunno, what's in it for me?" by the dock, where Drebin and the guard keep transferring money for information back and forth is hilarious, as are many scenes in all 3 films

Especially the intro to the 3rd

That's not Idris Elba.

Are you honestly gonna use a Leslie Nielsen film as an example of made comedy?

It's puerile humour.

I only got into IT so I could have a shot at getting a job like that

I got it, it's really boring.

Because it shows nerds how they really are - greasy socially-maladjusted dweebs who live with their parents and can't function in regular society. Not neutrally handsome well-off genius dudes who have girlfriends and always a quip on hand to suit the situation

It's actually clever.

They even made a mutt version of it because Moss was black without being a nigger.

Nice screensaver

Attached: 6626304aa4a4587a2e25a0129ed3db16.jpg (300x335, 17K)

Is he even black? He's more sort of SEA-coloured

>Shut the fuck up Moss you filthy nigger
Do Brits really think that's funny?

I'm still surprised NetfLGBTQix allows that gay episode to exist.

It was a different time

Who cares? Not all comedy has to be elaborate or hold a deeper meaning.

I'm sure they weren't setting out to make some artistic comedic masterpiece. It's just a lot of dumb fun and it's good for laughs.

>They even made a mutt version
They made a pilot, it was fucking shit, as you would expect.

Really wanted to bend Jen over the table and smash her fat bum.

>netflix made The IT Crowd
Whew lad

I know that they didn't make it. I watched that shit back in 2010.
Just wouldn't be surprised if (((Netflix))) would delist that episode specifically.

Aye

Have they ever done anything like that?

From where was that devil car mechanic poster they had in their office.

Not sure but I wouldn't put it past them in the current year.

So you're basically just believing memes? I am dissapoint.

It's the best episode of the entire show

brits are inbred faggots

No, that was The Haunting of Bill Crouse.

youtu.be/AR9tGikzKx0

"I like willies"

>Not the work outing

Attached: the-it-crowd.jpg (170x385, 14K)

God damn these electric sex pants

Attached: GIrAtVK.gif (400x215, 1.44M)

but it was in the country it was made in. it appealed to exactly the same demographic as people who watch the big bazoinger show, but here in the uk

shit thread

Would you mind keeping it down, sir?"

Anyone find it funny that Linehan is such an SJW cunt yet literally every woman in his TV shows, literally every one, was a limp stereotype?

haha there was one on my street but someones dog attacked him and i havent seen him since haha

Was he the voice of the suicidal bomb guy in Archer a few weeks ago

No clue, I haven't seen Archer since the 3rd season came out. Need to get caught up on that show. Go look at IMDB, it'll list who it was.

is there some backstory to that joke in real life that makes it funnier, i mean i get its funny but...

he's a big anti-trans guy though

No, it's just a funny plot point. Sometimes, things are just funny, as they are.

Americans projecting their retarded worldviews on everyone else is just sad.

Attached: Faaaatherrrr.gif (487x268, 510K)

Attached: darkplace.webm (640x480, 215K)

oi m8 can i have the teeee
british accents are horrible to listen to

>black without being a nigger.

Literally impossible.

>66 white
Yeah, I agree, Irish people aren't white.

His tranny girlfriend was a great episode.

Te part in that episode where Moss is trying to fix his electric pants and it looks like he's getting a blow job makes me laugh every time, especially when the woman and a bunch of priests walks in on them.

WAR ON STRESS!

Attached: Fuck off.gif (500x275, 394K)

it's shit

You're shit.

Attached: Tnetennba.jpg (471x350, 26K)

>Irish
>people
pick only one

GOD MY TITS ARE HOT

Attached: d2d919fb-5b73-4450-bfb1-64faf9ae2742_screenshot.jpg (862x480, 27K)

I hear you're a racist now, Yea Forums.

Attached: father ted.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Good morning, that's a nice tnetennba

She was an underrated hottie and had great legs.

"To think when we met, you were so worried that you came from Iran"

>HAHAH HE SAID PUSSY

way to cut it short before the actual punchline

Same episode moron

youtu.be/XqP-Nyk-Ib8

Yes miss

Attached: moss.png (960x640, 1M)

It's too stupid and over the top, where as Big Bang Theory was more grounded and pretty realistic for the most part.

I mean that show had robot hands, secret Countdown clubs and everyone thinking a box was the internet. I mean come on.

Attached: mos12.png (1370x722, 1.07M)

because it wasn't as good as big bang. i recently watched both all the way through, and big bang is comfy fun that is really easy to watch, which is why it's so popular. whereas it crowd was okay, but a bit silly and the humour wasn't as sharp as big bang.

but hipsters and contrarians wanna be different. so they'll hate on anything popular.

German cuisine.

>Easy to watch makes it better

Attached: 497.png (540x300, 68K)

Is there a better punchline in a comedy than this?

If that's about soccer then yeah it sucks. But the people who talk shit on american football because they think they're smart are in fact retarded. It's like a chess match where 11 pieces are moving at the same time.

>the humour wasn't as sharp as big bang.

Attached: 1472167509433.jpg (356x429, 105K)

Well, yeah? Episodes are short, there's more of them so you can really get to know the characters, it's very bright and the sets/clothing is colourful so the show pops in HD whereas IT Crowd hurt the eyes in SD, more nerdy references and more one liners per episode.

If I'm gonna sit down and watch, I wanna watch something that's easy to watch over something that may be "objectively better". You could say The Wire is technically better than DS9 but I know which one I'm gonna rewatch.

You've had your (You), now fuck off you greedy goblin.

Do people actually sit and watch these shows or just watch an episode then let the internet tell them what to think?

I mean humour is subjective so there's no right or wrong, but Big Bang has more punchlines and clever one liners. IT Crowd just wasn't that funny, and this is coming from a Brit.

>he thinks he's on Friendface

>Big Bang Theory was more grounded and pretty realistic for the most part.
Wat
>literal asspergers getting laid
>manlet getting hot girl who doesn't cuck him constantly
>Stuart hasn't committed suicide yet

>I got it, it's really boring.

have you tried quitting and being re-hired again?

youtu.be/jKS3MGriZcs

Because, I know you don't like to hear it, it isn't better. It's actually trash compared to Big Bang Theory. I don't like either, but objectively speaking BBT is just a lot more professional with better character writing and better calibration for the jokes and the tone.

Yep. You'll find the vast majority of people who shit on American Football, just don't understand the rules.

This opinion is objectively terrible and I'm glad I don't share it

It's not the rules, it's that there's an ad break every five fucking minutes.

>Britbongs find this funny
And they say German's have no humor.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

You don't have to, the court of public opinion obviously does.

Most reddit post ever.

>world's whitest black man
That's MKBHD. Donald Glover could've been a candidatw too, but he's gotten deep into african culture in the past 5 year, was probably compensating for having a 99% white fanbase.

What was Wenger thinking sending Walcott on that early?

damn.

Attached: 1509052500370.jpg (530x421, 32K)

>better character writing
If there's anything Linehan can do well it's writing characters

>It's like a chess match where 11 pieces are moving at the same tim
And then stop moving just before something interesting happens.

>With another asspergers who took literally 5 years to get there.
>They dated in real life so not that unlikely. Plus she overrated.
>Not all depressed people kill themselves.

Thing about Arsenal is, they always try and walk it in

was it ever shown on american tv? it is much better, but I only found out about it because my cousin recommended I watch it on netflix one night we hanging out. The show was terrific. Should have had more seasons. Did it get canceled or did the show runners just let it end?

Yes, autist, that was the point of the show, it wasn't supposed to be realistic. But that's why shows that are silly don't get ratings, because autists like you go "It's not realistic REEEEEEEEEEE" and crouch in the corner and punch yourself in the face because a TV show isn't "realistic".
The guy who wrote the show said the number one rule for the actors was the characters can't be realistic.
But, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE, right?

>Do people actually sit and watch these shows
yeah
>just watch an episode then let the internet tell them what to think
naw, loads of people watch those who don't go on the internet to argue about TV
t. loads of family members and collegemates who watch it

Sitcom written and filmed for a live audience, is stupid without it. Yes, because that only applies for Big Bang, that wouldn't work for any other sitcom written/filmed for a laugh track. Just big bang.

Same reason a sitcom written/filmed without one had one added in it would suck and be out of place.

And cherry picking one scene, that may have been terribly unfunny in the first place, but thinking one bad scene equates to 300 episodes being bad because every episode of every sitcom for every country never has bad scenes, least of all It Crowd.

Yea Forums having a shocker tonight lads.

The redhead is just too attractive and ruins the show

Big Bang definitely tries harder to be "clever", that's for sure. That's why I don't like it. IT wasn't trying to be "clever", they were just trying to be funny. Big Bang is "What would life be like if nerds weren't actual mongoloids" - IT is "We're trainwrecks".

You're wasting your time man.

The internet's decided Titanic and Avatar are the worst films ever, and Big Bang and Friends are the worst TV shows ever.

I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with their popularity, no sir ree.

Attached: 8703d3c6b289249cea8ff10475004a91.gif (498x274, 650K)

Which is why you watch it with friends, have snacks/drinks in between, or record it, or watch redzone, or go on your phone during breaks etc etc.

Reddit hates anything that's popular and routinely shits on Big Bang.

>Having friends
>Watching sports
>Socializing
Fucking normalfags.

was it rape?

Reddit really wants to be 4channel ... with receipts.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahaha.

Big Bang Theory has nothing on this lads.

this 100%, I would watch american football gladly if they just actually played the game, and it wasn't stretched out for four hours with timeouts and ads.

I prefer sitcoms that a bit more real and you can imagine it happening, within reason.

It obviously doesn't bother you, that's fine. That's why I didn't care for the show and you obviously did, different opinion and all that.

>just turn your brain off, man
Whatever works for you, user.

Big Bang was just better and more tightly written. No shame in admitting it IT chads.

Makes sense though, every episode of IT Crowd was written by 1 guy, whereas Big Bang has dozens of writers contributing to each and every episode. Of course it's going to be a bit better and more tightly written.

Well, yeah? After 10 hours of work and 3 hours of the gym, I just want to turn my brain off and relax, have something to eat and watch a nice, easy, "comfy" show. Big Bang is that, easy 20 minute episodes with likeable characters, nice HD visuals, some nerdy references and some good funny lines and it flies by. Not everything needs to be looking to win awards and shit. Sometimes it's nice to just watch an easy show.

And Big Bang is really easy to watch, which is why it was the biggest sitcom in the world at one point. It's easy to watch and appeals to most.

Normal people rarely watch TV together. They just don't. If you were to say to an average bro "hey, dude, come over for snacks and tv", I'm pretty sure that will get your ass kicked. The only people that watch TV together are uncomfortably close family members.

I don't care that you're autistic, just do it in private, where it belongs. We used to hide people like you in the attic.

I want whatever you're on, tell me what you took.

Big Bang Theory is shit. Tightly written? Oh, you meant Arrested Development, the first two seasons, fixed that for you.

I'm imagining 30 something, bit overweight, neckbeard, currently eating snacks, possibly glasses, hates other races and nationalities but it's more because he hates himself and can't admit it. Gets angry online and pissy online but only because he's projecting and hates life as much as he hates a salad, or asking a girl out.

How did I do user?

It's funny during Season 2-4 of Big Bang you'd rarely find a negative comment on it online, now something like 99% of the internet hates it.

Nothing to do with it's popularity soaring, nope can't be that.

Or the fact it makes fun of nerds and most people online are nerds themselves, nope can't be that at all.

cucke

Watching and giving a shit about the results of a game you aren't actually involved in is pretty fucking pathetic regardless of what game it is. Sports spectators are a bunch of homos.

If all blacks were like him racism wouldn't exist

>Not all depressed people kill themselves
But they should. Buzz killing cunts.

His mother is Norwegian.

if all blacks were college educated media workers we'd be short on metals

I just cannot into American sitcoms. I don't think that makes me or British comedy superior but I just don't get it. I think it might be the irritating accents rather than the actual jokes but something just turns me off of American comedy and American entertainment in general. It's all just so... annoying?

It's one of the best I've seen for sure

>Handegg

Attached: ThisNig.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

so good

Attached: Jen-myTitsAreHot.webm (624x352, 2.11M)

She's not even my type but she's so fucking hot.

no, but it was a big part of the "fun internet era" (2005-2010) between the internet's rise and its fall into the corportist panopticon surveillance state its at now

It's not so much that he's Cambridge educated, it's that he's opposed to the whole diversity/identity politics agenda (youtube.com/watch?v=jjC3ycS_2js) and he even had the balls to call out anti-white racism in front of shitlibs on BBC (youtu.be/XyKWDSUVF7M?t=179)

Not with that name

Cast is too ugly.

>me clapping

1. No alphabet person
2. No minority keepin' it real (altho Richard is half black / half white)
3. The comedy was just too funny for Americans to get.

Because it was actually nerdy and clever.

She's not "hot", but she's attractive, in an endearing way. She always reminded me of Kate Bush, in how she talks, it's that South London vibe, I guess. She's unconventionally attractive, I guess?

>She's unconventionally attractive
nope, definitely a classically beautiful face

Wow that 4 min interview was masterful. I fucking love Richard.

Kate Bush a beautiful though

youtube.com/watch?v=ALZZx1xmAzg

you're as bland as a beige carpet

6 episodes a series is not enough to sustain the sort of normies that watch TBBT who need 100 episodes of every show they consume. Same can be said for boomers and thier god awful killer of the week police procedurals.
This sort of television isn't made to be art, its mass produced so can be on repeat forever.

Not really. Red Dwarf 1-6 is some of the best comedy ever written, one of my all time faves. And even though its sci fi with silly concepts, it still felt believable and not like a cartoon which IT feels like.

Always satisfying to see Krishnan Guru-Murthy get dabbed on

I've given up trying to introduce Red Dwarf to anyone. The same cunts who "don't get Hitchiker's, reeeeeeee" could never appreciate Red Dwarf.

what?! ive done had enough of your talk. if you live in england then we can settle this with fists.
how the fuck can cats evolve into humanoids.

Idris Elba can play a tough guy. Richard Ayoade could only do a comedy parody of the wire, and it would probably be pretty funny.

yes miss

Attached: zkukpb0tiaj11.jpg (1200x681, 101K)

can u pls do that instead?

this is the greatest punchline in british comedy, prove to me I'm wrong

fuck off..

Haha holy shit pretty close!!

The Big Bang Theory was never this funny. Thanks.

Thinks 1 funny scene that includes toilet humour must be better than a show with 250 episodes.

>English cope

Best thing about British shows is they usually know when to end. I like a lot of American shows but they tend to keep going too long, to the point where all the characters end up Flanderized and the plots are recycled over and over.

You get more attatched to the characters/story when there's more episodes though. As soon as I get into a British show its over. At least US ones the more you watch em the comfier they get.

This is a passable gag but it really reeks of smug superiority.

Anything can be reduced to that level and it kind of falls flat.

>how the fuck can cats evolve into humanoids.
By living in a non changing environment that was designed for humanoids, given enough time.

TBBT is not nearly as funny. I have watched all of The IT Crowd, not just one scene, fucktard. It is far superior IMHO.
I can barely stand to watch TBBT. The writers are not as intelligent as the characters are supposed to be, and that makes it awkward and cringey. My boomer mother likes it though.

Attached: The IT Crowd.jpg (687x1000, 134K)

Is S4 and that last episode from 2013 any good?

Take that stick out of your ass, user. It doesn't reek of superiority (buzzword when knocking Bongs), it's showing that these nerds have no interest in, or understanding of, football. If anything it shows lack of superiority by highlighting their wilful ignorance.

The final episode contains evidence that Linehan visits Yea Forums

Aye

LMAO good one

Unpopular? They were nobodies before it and now they are famous all over England and Ireland. Actually that's true for Richard Ayoaaoaaoyyoaodoaode. I still don't know the woman's name even though I watched all of humans and as for the Irish guy, I just call him Rory.

In America, it aired on either IFC or Reelz. One of those cable channels in the 500s. Nowadays, it's on some internet TV platform thing called Pluto TV.

>500+ channels

Fucking Americans

Attached: 3-superbowl-facebookjpeg-2f77516eb9759307.jpg (600x450, 43K)

You are a retard

I am now watching all these news shows with Richard, I have no idea what they are talking about but its ridiculously entertaining

Jen is the woman that accidentally becomes your wife because you got drunk and shagged her at the office party. You convince yourself that you should go for it and she's not getting that many better offers and she at least knows she doesn't need to do any extra work to keep you around. After a few months of dating, months because your both in your late 30s and she's thinking it's now or never for kids and you're thinking it's either this or suicide you pop the question and of course she says yes. The wedding goes off and it's full of work colleagues, some family friends if any of you still have any left and parents who both have a tone of about fucking time rather than I'm so happy for you in every single one of their looks. After the holiday to a budget approved location, most likely somewhere in Spain it's back to work, only now you're both sporting double-barrelled surnames. Then the long march of work-home-boxsets-love island-occasional sex-sleep begins and carries on for a couple of years. Of course you're both trying to get those kids out but your guys don't wanna play ball and her womb is looking more barren than the fridge does on friday evening but on the off chance the ivf works at least you get 9 months of constant moaning complaints, baby parent panic and existential dread to take your mind off the fact that both of you are pretty miserable at the moment. The baby is finally here and the parents finally get that loving look on their faces you haven't seen since you turned 15 and things are pretty good for a few months besides her post-partum depression obviously. Either way, you've done the job, you have your heir and she has an actual reason to live for say another 20 years or so. You can stick it out now on that march together, just make sure the arguments don't get too crazy, no-fault divorces were recently made legal, and you don't need to be in courts at this age. Stick the telly on dear, Love Island Series 442 is about to start.

Richard Ayoade is also a writer for films. He was a director for music videos. He was already well known in the comedy circuit in shit like The Mighty Boosh. Chris O'Dowd wasn't really known, he was in a TV show called The Clinic and a mini series about the Roman Empire. This was his 'big break' and he ended up in Hollywood films and shit. Katherine Parkinson was a nobody basically, her big break was getting into Doc Martin but then due to getting into IT Crowd she dropped off and then came back and basically alternated (since IT Crowd was live audience filmed). After that she has basically done nothing major.

>be Bong
>Have I Got News For You is blocked under copyright grounds
I really hate this shit. They do this to make you go on their shitty services.

go to yt and load it their

Guessing you're not too familiar with British panel shows. This is the best place to start with Ayoade.
youtube.com/watch?v=E9ccGttZBBs

>Objectively speaking
Retard.

back in 2008 when I watched this serie, I found it hilarious to see a black person as british.

heh

No, you don't understand, it's blocked. Completely blocked. Because they want Bongs to load up More4 or whatever thing to watch it on their service. Plus general foot on neck policies that don't actually fix anything because we decided 1984 wasn't a warning but an instruction manual.

thanks

fucking hell, and I thought it was bad here in aus

They're pretty rare still. Especially in comedy. Blacks are about 3%-4% of the population here. Muslims about 5%-8% (note Muslim isn't a race but a religion so that includes blacks). Genetically he is not, his mother was Norwegian and his father Nigerian. But that in itself doesn't tell you much anyway as he could go to Croatia and have sex with a Croatian and the kid would be 'British and Croatian'.

It's the same with South Park. Every nation on the planet bar UK and Ireland can load up South Park and watch it for free on their website. I cannot because somebody owns the rights in the UK and Ireland and they don't want you to see it for free. It's complicated shit like that. There's ways around it of course, there's ways around basically everything on the internet, but I often can't be arsed.

>Not liking same comedy as someone else even though its all subjective.
>Must be a retard.

>comfy
What do you mean?

we can't in aus either

Attached: streamin round the world.jpg (1366x768, 130K)

Just easy to watch. Can come home from work with some Chinese food and just stick some episodes on. Don't need to pay 100% of effort on it, can occasionly check phone etc. Just a relaxing, easy show to watch.

Its 'comfy'.

You have to be british to get it m8

Attached: 1563971628956.jpg (1080x1075, 521K)

And this is something you're incapable of doing with the IT Crowd?

Is this the cunt that died on that escooter

Nah bro, another 30 something yrs old cunt with dead eyes and a dry puss

Attached: 1563501602473.jpg (535x462, 34K)

Of course you can. Its all personal preference, IT Crowd isn't comfy to me, Big Bang is.

I'm sure its the other way round for most of this thread, thats fine.

Watching sports is boring without a narrative

>I prefer to watch people kick a ball back and forth on a field for 90 minutes. If we're lucky they might make a goal in that time. Also, we get to watch fake injury acting that's ten times worse than the NBA.
Way better.

>Dear Sir/Madam
>FIRE!

>facebookjpeg
>Ball in play 17:30
Amazing how they only play slightly more than one quarter at the Superbowl.

It's not about superiority in the UK because you get bombarded with Football garbage 24/7. One of the first things you usually get asked as a Britbong is 'What team do you support?'

Have you tried turning your brain off and then on again?

Police Squad! > Naked Gun

you're not wrong, that episode was pure gold

Attached: 1552611500972.png (538x538, 194K)

>>>/facebook/

This happened to IT Crowd as well.

Because The Big Bang Theory had way more episodes. Here in Australia, you'd get one rerun of the IT Crowd a week at 10pm while there'd be 10 big bang theory reruns a week all in prime time. More normies saw it. So IT Crowd is probably more loved by big bang theory was more viewed.

Also fuck Americans.

Most of them are infomercials

0118999881999119725 ___3____

Attached: jhfgjklhbdsfçkj.jpg (480x438, 60K)

I don't care that you used to be from Iran.

Well for one it crowd has those fuckin black bars on the side and is like 480p. hurts my eyes to even watch it compared to bbt which is one of the reasons its more popular

31 year old user here

How hard is it to find a 28-34 year old non married chick with no kids that isn't too mentally ill or excessively burnt out from drugs, isn't religious, and is atleast a 7/10.

I'm very very lonely

Attached: uhhh.png (1910x1078, 812K)

Just go for 18, who the fuck cares. Hell, go even lower if you are from a country with smaller age of consent. Society wants you to slave yourself and go against your interests, you have nothing to gain by restraining yourself from the good things in life because of what other people think.

Also, trying to find good girls past 22 is like trying to find fresh food in an organic material recycling center.

Attached: I will steal your jobs muchacho.jpg (304x496, 120K)

>It's funny during Season 2-4 of Big Bang you'd rarely find a negative comment on it online

Not true by the way. Yea Forums hated it intensely from the beginning. Nerd blackface was the main complaint, then came zimbabwe and the greentext pastas detailing the over-the-top audience reactions - hating TBBT became a meme unto itself.

knowyourmeme.com/photos/469181-bazinga

Attached: 093.jpg (2000x720, 59K)

Yeah but it'd still want to lift her skirt and pread her legs on an office table and gooch in her red haired pussy while she looks me in the eye and moan in that accent.

Both shows were awful.

ACTUALLY

You won't see too much negative comments of the first seasons because they were "alright". After those seasons, the show stopped being about nerds, and became another relationship crap but with occasional pop culture references, straight up unwatchable.

I blame the female cast. Penny should have stayed the only female around until the fucking end, only adapting according to trends, like "penny is now a gaymer guuuurrll", or "penny tries twitch whoring", and the guys should have gone down the rabbit hole, like becoming internet nerd archetypes, like Raj becoming the weeb, or Leonard those retards who shower twitch whores with money. They had a good idea, but they strayed too far from it down the road, they should have stayed on-topic.

Attached: 1516437317815.jpg (586x390, 36K)

It's actually for the audience they intended and not your parents who watch Sheldon because it reminds them of you.

RAY
FUCKING
PURCHASE

Damn dude. Is this from personal experience?

Douglas best character.

Attached: A8568DF8-C731-44D3-BF00-70C27595E4F0.gif (245x175, 1.96M)

KICK THE BAAAAAAALLLL

yes he was and it was awesome

>your parents who watch Sheldon because it reminds them of you.

FUCK I AM SO MAD

Kaley cuoco is the sole reason bbt made it.

'avvent yoo 'urd maet, glinner's canthelled, tho show canthelled too

Attached: scarfulhu sonic screwdriver.jpg (225x225, 7K)

i havent seen a girl 22-34 who isnt insane. mostly just old cat ladies around now.

where all the white women at ? or any women? seriously i havent seen em.

>tfw this is a best case scenario for most millenials

Attached: dc5863d.png (854x480, 519K)

Kinda surprised they haven't gotten butthurt and taken the show off, since the creator likes to shit on trannies on Twitter.

This. You can't blame them for doing so, though. TBBT becoming more and more normie was also what made its huge success.

>the creator likes to shit on trannies
I thought I was the only one with that fetish. You can't beat laying a steaming log on the face of a mentally ill faggot.

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: IT Crowd work outing.png (466x466, 184K)

>If I'm pretending to be married, I'm pretending to be sexually active

>wanting kids
Fucking natalists

Attached: I seriously hope you guys dont do this t Costanza.png (500x375, 299K)

BUS WANKERS

Attached: BUS WANKERS.jpg (480x360, 24K)

A good show can't be popular, my young padawan. The Big Bang was pure retarded garbage for normies and that's why it was so popular.

>How come this show wasn't more popular than the big bang theory despite being much better?

big bang theory is not about nerds, it's about relationships and shitty comedy
just like the office uk is not about relationships, but us version is. guess version is more popular? the us one. which is still more popular than the NEWEST tv shows and netflix is literally seething they're about to lose it.

Hey it can't all be fart jokes and women in dresses or any of the high concept shit on Benny Hill.

You would though, wouldn't you?

Attached: Katherine-Parkinson-682x920[1].jpg (682x920, 64K)

Why does the 'clean your room' guy have such a messy room?

She's a JK Rowling in the making.
Is this.face common in Britain?

actually I watched it again recently and they're both not very funny shows

>i thought i could make it work between us because you looked a bit like a man

this guy gets it

There is The Outing and the episode where Matt Berry beats up a tranny, that one is better than The Outing.

Sheldon isn't an aspie, he's textbook schizoid.

That was already during the Internet's fall. Internet's rise was the period before the dotcom bubble burst.

Because he's a fraudulent hack pseudo-intellectual who sells trash self help books.

it's called 'The Work Outing' retard 'The Outing' is a Seinfeld episode.
The double meaning of Work Outing is the joke

its 99% brexit now anyway, completely unwatchable

I loved this show when I first watched it, lot of great gags. Impossible to rewatch since now I'm not able to block out the laugh track for some reason. Anyone in this thread who hasn't watched darkplace should check that out

Attached: yeesh.png (211x214, 63K)

>You get more attatched to the characters/story when there's more episodes though
False. Good writers get you attached to characters in the first episode. You shouldn't need 100 episodes to get to know someone. You know who Moss and Roy are in their first scenes.

youtu.be/MusyO7J2inM

When this is literally life in the UK, it's not smuch superiority. Some of us just don't like football.

Do any of them have a catchphrase that can match the raw, meme power of “Bazinga”?

BBC and C4 are really pushing them in comedy.

I mean, I have no idea if anyone watches it. I just see adverts.

Attached: 3228.jpg (300x180, 18K)

"british humour" is a meme. Besides Monty Python we have very little besides Blackadder, which is genuinely unfunny when you watch it now.

Attached: chad vs virgin.gif (600x431, 1.12M)

I think the scando genes cancelled out the black genes or something, because there is really nothing black about him. Maybe he has a massive schlong though

Attached: thinking face.jpg (474x476, 14K)

It's only good if you're in a small company with only a three person team that gets to run the show.

the joke is that they are such autistic nerds they can't into a sport that practically everyone in england enjoys. It's not superior at all

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

there's nobody in the it crowd with a lisp

I look like a skinny version of him but shitty facial hair.

wonder (((who))) could be posting this

Man, life sure does suck.

Attached: 1509588306921-fit.gif (500x275, 448K)

>a fire where there is le water? xD

People here are the biggest sheep you'll find, yet they pretend everyone else is. They have no opinions of their own because they have no taste.

BBT
Tightly written

>Character: Says something nerdy
>Audience: HAHAHAHA
>Character: Does something autistic
>Audience: HAHAHAHA

Your posts reek of desperation.
There is probably a TBBT subreddit for you, (You) should be there.
"Have you tried turning it off and back on again" speaks volumes to those of us who work in IT, "Bazinga", not so much.

Attached: Richard Ayoade.png (245x263, 140K)

BAZINGA!