Just finished it

just finished it
its good
watch it

Attached: 1537999081783.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Celebrity_Deathmatch_episodes#Season_3_(2000–01)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

you will

BASED prime shill

Read it

They completely ruined Butcher. It makes no sense for him to be on this crusade if his wife wasn't raped.

I mean, they never said she wasn't raped. Though I agree, not having butcher have to beat a super-baby to death with his bare hands as his wife bleeds out does indeed take away from his character.

Watching it right now. Robin was a qt3.14

>she orgasms three times from the Homelander pounding

Any gay characters?

Yeah, you make a couple appearances.

Is there any female nudity?

Homelander says. They even show her getting out of there normally. She also acts very normal when seeing HL in the last episode.

Not to mention you can actually feel she getting wet when she met HL

rape is too problematic in 2019
it reminds all the sub 8 women of what they will never have

I've just been told there are no gay characters. lost interest not watching.

Was that dude going from woman to man something that can be considered rape?

Yeah no I saw it. I was halfway through episode 8 when I commented that. God it would have been kino if when Homelander asks Butcher if he has proof, Butcher pulls out the envelope of pictures from the comic. If you've read it, you know the ones. That would have been a fucking amazing cliffhanger to end on, that all along, Butcher had cold hard proof that Homelander was evil (At least, in his mind)

im an atheist and i cringed at the church stuff, homelander scenes are kino

To be fair, I legitimately feel like the church stuff would exist exactly like that

t. part of cringy protestant stuff growing up

Wait they changed him killing a super baby into him raising super baby? Wtf were they thinking?

what if i just read the comic instead?

Nah his wife raises the super baby. Butcher thinks she's missing after Homelander raped her. It seriously misses the point that Butcher is an utterly psychotic individual, but who has legitimate reason to be so.

Also, I think that Terror may have been killed by Lamplighter. Since in one of the flashbacks, we see him in the corner of the room, and Butcher still has all his old dog chew toys etc.

Currently watching, so far it's pretty good, though I haven't read the comics.

A big part of the Homelander conflict is that he isn't really evil or that it wasn't a simple "power corrupts" narrative. Homelander believes he raped a woman and because he no longer believes himself to be infallible, just begins to use his power however he wants. But he never really raped her.

Currently watching this awesome show that’s on AMAZON PRIME! AMAZON PRIME has such amazing content for a low price!

Forgot the second part of my post. Since the rape never happens, Homelander just being a dick feels so generic in the show. Because he acted like a dick out of his own volition. He was always an asshole here.

I would suggest it, heck I might say, maybe try watching the first episodes, if you like the premise but not the execution and maybe agree with some of the comments here, try reading the comic, see what you like best.

I do not recommend it at this point, wait until the series is done/cancelled and then read it, you might feel conflicted about the changes like I do.

jeff pls go

I hope someone does Irredeemable next

>Saves A-Train
>Billy's wife is perfectly fine and made him a cuckold
>Homelander is literally the good guy

Attached: boys_63_017.jpg (1440x2239, 1.17M)

Irredeemable works better in a world where Superman became a popular movie but it just feels like a cheap comic "subversion" otherwise. The ending especially.

if that's all it was for him he would've stopped at killing homelander and black noir. no point in anything after it

she was raped by the white male villain wearing an american flag, it's a sjw's wet dream to bitch about

Two episodes in and they've already started making inexplicable, retarded 'muh strong womyn'-tier changes, like taking Starlight and changing her story from someone who's completely crushed by her naivete and abused by the entire world as a result of it, to just a dumb broad who got fooled into sucking some retard's dick. but don't worry tho, because she shows him who's boss afterwards, and he takes it like the bitch he is! What the fuck is this? Having Homelander shit all over her and everyone else being in on it is completely different from having the resident beta bitch make a probably-not-approved pass at her, that wouldn't even have hurt her if she'd just stood up for herself. This is not even a victim narrative at this point, it's just her being dumb. It's so fucking weird.

Not to mention what a pussy Homelander is. Well, either that, or he's way smarter than his comics counterpart - to the point of being a completely different character. Comics Homelander is straight-up an idiot, he would not have the guile to think one thing and say another.

>Homelander is literally the good guy
I wouldn't go that far. I mean the first episodes ending cements him as anything but the good guy.

It's okay.

They made some fairly significant changes from the comics. I don't know if it's better or worse. But let's not pretend the comics were anything more than edgy shit.

>big bad corporation is promoting Christianity and traditional values

Attached: 1446409179126.jpg (400x400, 25K)

this horrorshow of a personal assistant cunt needs to fuck off

Homelander and The Deep were unexpectedly kino.

elizabeth shue was a shit actress pre-wall and she still is.

>but don't worry tho, because she shows him who's boss afterwards, and he takes it like the bitch he is
but that's literally what happened in the comics, except it was A-Train who took it like a bitch (well, he tried to get back at her but was stopped by the living-corpse of Lampligther)

also comic Homelander was in a weird spot, as he'd never actually done any of the fucked up things they had photos of. he thought he couldn't remember doing it and often hesitated about using his full powers because the photos would ruin him. show Homelander doesn't seem to have anything hanging over his head so he acts more like himself and now the PR version of himself

What the fuck did you just say about me?

Attached: 1564128445225.png (865x817, 1.14M)

all i wanna know is based vic the veep in this?

Attached: 28711_20130421115103_char.jpg (328x400, 19K)

Does she get killed or beaten in these 8 episodes?

I felt that with Homelander they did not quite realize that idea which I hoped would be better explored in the tv series, of acting bad because you are "told" you are.

Homelander's slow decent into literally becoming Super Hitler is the best arc in the comic. Here, he seems to already believe it (Calling non-supers mudmen, grubs etc) just simply isn't acting on it.

I don't know but It would be funny to see this guy doing it because Vic seems to be an Arnold caricature anyway.

Attached: terminator.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Fucking lol, the show has some quality moments even if they did take a dump on the source material.

Attached: mesmer.png (1004x765, 718K)

I'm on episode 6 and it's pretty solid so far. The show doesn't really have a plot like I remember in the comics where it was clear right away "Ok, government backed group on steroids there to bitchslap capes when they get out of line, got it".
that said the characters are great and played with conviction that I don't mind that it's kinda thrown together.

Honestly I'm kinda surprised that not only is Vic not in it, that there's also no Donald Trump references in the show. It seems like nearly every show makes a quip at Donald Trump these days, and considering how much politics were in this show, specifically all the politics about putting supes into the national defense.

Women want it both ways. They want the world to acknowledge how the world fucks them over like how Starlight was used and abused in the comics but they also want to portray that women are actually super stronk and can beat up anyone and are therefore never in a position of weakness.

Rape was always problematic, you coddled, obese embarrassment.

Read all the comics before it came out. Loved them big time, like, without question. I'm not going to say they didn't get a bit retarded at some points and the art during herogasam was fucking terrible.

It generally happens in trailers all the time, for example, the fact that Butcher doesn't have a beard. Very simple shit like this, that MAY seem like it doesn't matter (because honestly unless I missed a detail in the comics, it doesn't) gives away that they fucked up beyond reason and more than likely highly deviated from the source material.

Not to mention the plethora of other shit they fucked up grandly. Then there are things that have nothing to do with the source material like the casting choices. What the fuck lmfao. I still need to watch it, but from the trailers that have been leading up the release, where is jack from Jupiter?

I mean honestly I would have preferred a film with a bigger budget, or shit I mean the things that happened in the comics weren't completely out of the question, I mean yeah certain things like the G-Men or any other, "Oh and by the way, here's analog for these super heroes and here's why they're evil, watch the boys fuck their shit up" Which yeah is most of the arcs but generally move the comics along plot and are just fanservice for people who read comics in general.

So what arcs exactly does the series cover?

Attached: 3291434-homelander o father.jpg (1280x894, 414K)

Whatever else urban using the baby to blast those cunts one of the funniest things ive seen in a while.

Homelander/Stillwell relationship is interesting, but I wish they still had an actual suit character who could just walk into the room and instantly make Homelander shut the fuck up and agrree to play ball

Honestly, after watching this show, I feel like it takes The Boys and makes it more realistic. The supes don't all feel like complete and utter assholes like in the comics where right out the gate we can see that like 99% of them suck. I actually kinda like it more for that sole thing. The supes all have their own beliefs, personalities, and ideals. I was expecting them to just all be irredeemable dicks like in the comics but was pleasantly surprised that they were making me feel for the Deep and even A-train a bit.

My problem with the Boys in the comics is that it feels like it's just basically like the writer is saying "ALL SUPES BAD", while this one is showing them realistically and that under all the glamor, they're imperfect human beings like the rest and that obviously the corporations would try to take advantage of them as much as they could.

Also, I was SUPER glad that they really really REALLY toned down the Butcher's relationship with that government agent. Literally every time we'd see her in the comics, she'd end up having rough sex with Butcher and it was so tiring after just the first time seeing that. I also think it doesn't make sense for Butcher to have sex with her anyway since he's so obsessed doing everything for his dead lover anyway. You'd think he wouldn't want another woman at all.

I know, the same way Batman stopped after Joe Chill was arrested. The same way spiderman stopped after he killed Uncle Ben's killer. These comic book motivations and revenge stories are usually so realistic and grounded in reality.

So far it's a mix of the first arc (Butcher getting the team together) and Believe (team infiltrating a "capes for jesus" event. Weird combination. Also Hughie already knows about Annie and, pressured by Butcher, is using her to get information and access to certain places. It's a weird adaptation, but actually enjoyable so far

So how much the comics does it adapt?
I went ahead and spoiled the entire comics for myself.

>I'm just saying a missing team member is more important than A-Train's insipid RACE

Sneaky. I like it.

It's not a direct adaptation, it's mixing different stories already. Technically they're already doing stuff from the Innocents arc (volume 7), but they skipped a bunch of stuff (Russia and Love Sausage, the G-Men, the secret history of the Seven, etc.

The idea that she wasnt raped and Butcher was being a white knight the entire time is some real hollywood creep move after all the virtue signaling they pull throughout the season (Rayner being a alpha righteous bitch, Starlight a protagonist, Mauve being soft and good, Hughie going all "you go girl, you blew that guy, yas queen men who dont like strong women have tiny dicks")

After all that sissy bullshit they ruined a whole plot and character just to pull a "she was asking for it actually", it's such a perfect example of 'male ally' nice guys pulling a rapey move in the end

Attached: 1564126509967.jpg (516x541, 59K)

>My problem with the Boys in the comics is that it feels like it's just basically like the writer is saying "ALL SUPES BAD",
I agree, but I am disappointed so far (havent seen it all) that they don't go to one of the main reasons why they are bad which is legitimate, they are just random people given greater powers than any human can handle and no training which gets them and others killed.

neat

Is this that show that has the lady crush a guy's head while facesitting?

that humanizing aspect is far better in the show (but it's because in the books it's supposed to be somewhat cartoonish, that goes for their sociopathy and sexual predatory nature)

but the show was really missing more paramilitary/ spy/ extortion/ blackmail stuff

>I also think it doesn't make sense for Butcher to have sex with her anyway since he's so obsessed doing everything for his dead lover anyway

it's the difference between a girl you love and a whore you hatefuck

Homelander is totally different in the show

Karl Urban is still great

Barely. Mostly dudes asses

None. Wtf. Only man assess( pretty good ones actually). No women tits or ass. I was disappointed. Sweet show tho

terrorist's super power is blowing himself up

Is there any "kill whitey" or nazi stuff in it?

Considering how much the show is about the military industrial infotainment complex it's amazing there was so much restraint from these hollywood liberal jews (although it will soon change in the 2nd season I'm sure) - with the exception of homelander revenge speech about the right (sounding like "white") thing to do and the whole boring shitting-on-christians shit

FUCK
OFF
SHILL

yes, its glorious watching captain superman stomp people's heads offf

The problem is that the arcs are going to inevitably lead nowhere. Like... where do they go with Homelander? Is he just going to be a nice guy now? What is going to be his deal with Black Noir?

These small changes now have big ramifications later.

Did you see Preacher? It's like that.

he gets better later on when he's all smiley and smug and violent on Mesmer

but early on he was a goofy jack sparrow just barely staying afloat and bluffing his way through everything. Such a odd choice to adapt Butcher's over-domineering borderline-psycho shit to this persona

I'm just gonna look into the comics, gender swapping Mallory seems like complete bullshit, why couldn't that be another agent that reports to Mallory?

They completetly fucked themselves over. There isnt even a finished season arc, they're just building cliffhangers on the go.

Hughie's plot just ends with him leaving a warehouse and A Train is saved from a heart attack off screen, it's a mess. MM, frenchie and female go nowhere in the end of the plot.

season 2 starlight is gonna be "one of the boys", Butchie is a cuck, etc. They were so loose with everything, without a plan, now they're fucked

Butcher literally said homelander raped his wife they just didnt use the whole she gave birth to a super baby and he had to kill it

did you see the last ep?

It really comes off like Butcher just believes he did but she seems perfectly comfortable around HL

dilate

watched the first episode, really disappointed with hughie being this moot-type effimate american instead of a really nice scottish limmy lookalike

Quick rundown on Queen Maeve and Genderbent Stormfront?

Danny Dyer should have played Butcher.

Where did you see this? I need to see this clip.

>gender swapping Mallory seems like complete bullshit
it is. they were way too concerned about this being a boys club thing, except it's supposed to be that. It's about black ops fuckers breaking people's legs

> tfw no /fit/ super gf

Attached: Pop a squat.jpg (720x404, 131K)

Limmy, that's who he reminded me of, well beside a younger Simon Pegg.

Maeve has more to do than in the comic and is fleshed out more. She is not the Boys' mole inside the Seven, and there is no Legend character (at least not yet) so she doesn't have any link to them.

Stormfront won't show up until season 2, and yeah apparently it's going to be a woman. That's all there is to it at the moment

I dunno I really couldn't stand the comics so I'm not really planning to watch this. After the 11,000th reveal of "this knock off of a famous superhero was actually a sexual deviant this whole time" I got bored. Ennis is an edgelord that can sometimes make good stuff but often just makes stupid shit

I saw that they made both redheads so I wondered if they already added the niggered subplot.

Ennis is fucking weird in that he can write really good characters and some genuinely touching scenes, but he also loves writing lolEdge jokes... some of which are actually pretty fucking funny, I must say, but yeah I can see why some would say they detract from when he's actually trying to be poignant

the cut from her being amped up with the soundtrack to just her alone in her apartment grunting in the monitor was pretty funny

if the show was more about mocking people's pretense to power (specially girl power) it'd have way more funnier moments

the show relies way less on that - to a fault even

This is what is so fucking retarded about Hollywood. They want equal representation in everything, even when that everything includes "racist groups" and "blatantly misogynist groups"

How the fuck did a woman get into a group that is basically a bunched of suped up dudebros

>Very simple shit like this, that MAY seem like it doesn't matter (because honestly unless I missed a detail in the comics, it doesn't) gives away that they fucked up beyond reason and more than likely highly deviated from the source material.
So you're saying something that doesn't seem like it matters, which you then confirm doesn't matter, is vitally important and a sign that it's a shit adaptation? Intredasting.

Attached: 1491249373410.gif (646x466, 494K)

>How the fuck did a woman get into a group that is basically a bunched of suped up dudebros
worse still, she started it

unless they pull a nice humorous critique of the dynamic behind a woman incentivizing big brutes to be thugs it'll be utter shite

They did turn A-Train from a redhead to a brotha, so there's that. Maeve has a lesbian former romantic partner she tries to get back to after going through some major shit, but she looks more olive skinned

pu'ur wah ah

I saw a trailer for a show about evil superheroes where a chick with superstrength does what I mentioned, I don't remember where or what but I think it was this show

I see. It’s just that in the books Stormfront gets chucked by Maeve who births a nigger, so I’m wondering if they’re gonna do anything like that since they’re both women now. But maybe they’ll skip that. I mean, I hope they do...

but there’s rape in the show though. or at least sexual assault
i hope hughie gets sexually assaulted like he did in the comics

So there was no end to the boys and Hughie's plot, the final "punchline" to the Deep was he shaves his head (and...?), Starlight is one of the boys (But maybe not, because A Train will survive so she cant really be a mole)

man, this ending sucked. The two first episodes were pretty good (and insanely well shot)

Attached: 1559602152209.png (613x693, 659K)

kek, I'd forgotten about that. but that was a cover, and covers weren't necessarily canon. like pic related... Frenchie still has his arm in it.

Attached: The Boys 65 (2012) (Minutemen-DTs)_boys_65_001.jpg (1280x1970, 795K)

Fox News?

would have been better if he then bludgeoned the baby to death with a table leg. kept waiting for that part but they pussed out

have you watched fox news in the last 8 years? It isnt the same shit jon stewart used to mock, it's just neocon jews and freemarket boomers

the christian cult critique was made as if it was still the 80s, they should have mocked the L.A. type of scientology-esque christian cults for celebs

I went onto IMDB, The boys, cast, and the only Mallory I can find is a Grace Mallory, they best be kidding, that would be no more WW2 vet mallory....why?

I guess we’ll see, but with Maeve being a lesbian as it seems, that’s one ginger safe, at least.

I assume they're changing a lot. Butcher cant be a falkland vet either, probably gonna be afghanistan

mother milk for instance doesnt have a overdeveloped teen daughter, the boys dont juice up on compound v etc

>white women are actually just as capable of horrible crimes and racism as white men
Not a bad change actually

>the boys dont juice up on compound v etc
do they still beat the absolute piss out of supers?

So is MM's mother...well, not making his name ironic and also japanese Jabba the Hutt?

>mother milk for instance doesnt have a overdeveloped teen daughter
Am I misremebering or wasn't the incest teen porn they shot technically CP?

no, just one who isnt strong

there isnt a lot of b-listers, just one girl. It's mostly foccused on the 7 entirely

you know that wont be the point

Yeah, the changes are disappointing 2bh. On episode 3 now, are they still doing the G-Men (?) arc?

Attached: 3291580-pre wiz 6.jpg (1280x1000, 400K)

Considering Seth Rogen had a Nazi wear a MAGA hat in Preacher pretty much guarantees this won’t last.

i dont know how they'll do the mother thing without the compound milk

>wasn't the incest teen porn they shot technically CP?
i think it was. The whole subplot of MM suffering at the hands of his wife and Billy taking care of MM was a genuine touching thing Ennis did and very typical of the type of his bro thing that pop culture doesnt do.

Shame they cant do it now. Even Butcher and Hughie's relationship doesnt have that big brotherly thing, Hughie is too pro-active and independent in his relationship with starlight

probably in later seasons, but im sure it'll be a catholic thing (this season was relatively tame in sjw shit while still having tired anti christian plots - but it's usually on later seasons producers to a bait and switch and colonize shit that picqued people's interests with their ideology)

I was thought it should be a jacked up vinnie jones.

Attached: MV5BZjY4NzQyYTQtNGRjMS00ZmJlLWIzZTUtMDg5OWVjN2U2NjljXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_UY317_CR175,0,2 (214x317, 17K)

there isn't any one of us who said "no"

despite all the jokes that arc was majorly fucked up

he has the physical build, but beard nothwithstanding karl urban is doing a good job. though back when the comic was running my dream choice for him was actually clive owen

Attached: 1555363084267.jpg (348x219, 17K)

Literally me

R rated Umbrella Academy

>Voight mercs lighting them up like the fourth of july, and dumping the surviving children in the ocean

Attached: 46654.jpg (600x600, 56K)

It doesn’t have to be the point to be impactful. Stillwell is complicit in the coverups of Deep’s sexual assaults - even though they don’t focus on her gender or outline a message explicitly, the takeaway is that powerful women are as cold as men and will feed young girls to predators if it helps them further their careers. Female Stormfront will end up sending a simile message even if that wasn’t the goal of the showrunners and they just threw in another woman for the diversity points

oh man, I remember how wide my jaw dropped at "just so you know: we can clean up our own shit."

so bit of a shame they changed stillwell this fucking much for the show

Butcher in the comic acted as if everyone was just a cute puppy he entertained like a sociopath, he was a train in conversations, just dominating. Urban doesnt feel like that at all.

The scene where Hughie "pulls a butcher" on the phone and just "runs" the dude over couldn't even exist in the show

I like Urban, but it really isnt Butcher except in a few moments here and there

Attached: BDjhxfJh.jpg (395x477, 38K)

nah she cucked her ex girlfriend for homelander. queen maeve is bisexual

Hopefully now she's dead they can get a character with another name to act the same role (maybe it'll be the breaking bad black guy from the last ep)

cause yeah that scene and line was goddamn good

Comic Butcher was too clean and methodical, playing everyone like a damn fiddle. Show Butcher is still manipulative but he seems much more unhinged. They did change his backstory so maybe they were following that through. But yeah, it's like with Preacher, why even try to fix something that isn't broken

>changing a-train getting sucked off by starlight
>into a white the deep doing it and hughie applauding the reveal from starlight
>giant none issue between HL and Butcher considering that Noir shit didn't happen which means butchers hatred is for nothing and removes the main issue from HL from the start

this show has fucked up a lot of the character stoyrlines.

Damn it. I want to see that. That is my fetish.

So I guess she’ll be the Bi stand-in, so if they do that storyline they’ll have R63 Stormfront be a niggerfucker... Well, that’s a brunette, so at least my ginger is safe.

Me too, I was going to make a thread about it when I saw it but I was either banned or too lazy to find it on youtube

he comes off like jack sparrow was in a guy ritchie movie, just improvising, bluffing and barely staying afloat - instead of the chilled smiley smug domineering cunt he is

Who has a video of her crushing the guys head with her ass? Hahaha!

Oh and The Deep getting robbed of his fuck you moment against Jack cause NO JACK/white Deep is some fucking BULLSHIT

it is this show., episode 3, around minute 48 if you want to look up just that scene

>No Terror smiling and drooling
fuck this bullshit show

>no, just one who isnt strong
well, that's no fun

I can't watch prime on my computer, ungoogled chromium doesn't do DRM shit, can anyone make a webm and put it on /wsg/?

i dont get it, why not give everyone the superhero serum? also, did the seven actually do anything wrong?

the female serves as the ass kicker (i know) because she's on the juice (the reason for that is a legit good change but wont go into it because spoilers)

translucent was based

>moot
Who the fuck is that?

>good change
>taking away hughies first kill and learning how fucked up supers are

making hughie six feet tall really undercuts the protective big brother aspect in Butcher. It isnt even there at all

A webm would be choice. I need to fix my laptop before i can edit out all the cuts to the boys. Any other instances of girls murdering things with thier ass that you can think of?

Another kino moment we won't see because of that cocksucking weed heeb's cuck fantasy.

Attached: b-13.jpg (1280x1971, 710K)

Hughie's first kill is alright in another way (the first 2 eps are genuinely good in terms of things being changed but keeping the tone and introducing the world differently)

but later on they really fuck the plot up and by the last episode they completetly destroy it

ya he actually was

we wont get
>why you hurt me dog
>why you hurt me dog
>why you hurt me dog
>why you hurt me dog
all because they were squeamish about dog rape jokes (while making the whole season into "Butcher's wife was asking for it" what a joke)

i'm literally learning how to make a webm just for this shit. give me a few minutes and i'll post it

I'm at ep6 but I'm stopping there. They've fucked Homelander super hard into being jealous of a fucking baby, stillwater ain't stillwater, butchers whole reason to hating supers is fucking gone considering the difference between comic/show, and Mallory being an old fucking woman.

The only thing I'll give these fucks credit for is that they hired the PERFECT Mothers Milk

>watch it
Very subtle shill

Bless you user, I will name my firstborn after you

*kills his team and best friends for no reason at all

Attached: 2762880-bb.png (754x960, 364K)

Yeah that actor did MM really fucking well. Frenchie was alright too considering he couldnt be too cartoonishly crazy

Started watching it, it drops multiple super-important themes and characters from the comics, it’s shit.
Why is a confirmed SJW faggot like Rogen buying the rights to the world’s least politically correct comics to make them into weak shit like this?
I wish Verhoeven or Fincher had made The Boys, they at least would have respected the base material.

Watch the show first, then read the comic, so you can get a feel for how badly they fucked up the show.

With Snyder we could at least a 1:1 adaptation but at the cost of missing some important themes.

it's way better to read the comics first going in clean

it's not as atrocious as Preacher was in terms of just doing a pick-n-choose for their predetermined sjw shit (until the last ep where they destroy both the plot and Butcher entirely)

At least Antony Starr's getting more work after Banshee, still funny to see him in this after Outrageous Fortune

Attached: homelander-antony-starr.jpg (800x480, 260K)

What's the level of gay Jew shit?

I'm up to ep 5 and liking it. But I've also never read the comics to know or care what you guys are bitching about.

There was a Celebrity Death Match episode where some woman had kind of a flatulence problem but like some kind of mud of sorts kept it from exploding. So another woman told some other woman who was her opponent to run for her life before the trapped fart in mud thing exploded, killing them all. Instead she kicked the woman with the trapped fart into the direction of the woman who was trying to escape, the directed explosion promptly killed her or both the woman who had the flatulence problem and the woman trying to escape. Do you understand or remember the episode? I don't know if I explained it well enough.

a lot but surprisingly tame for nowadays. I was expecting a lot of drumpf shit, but it was mostly "omg some christians are so lame and hypocrit closeted gay guys"

yeah I don't get that, Butcher was the guy with crazy motives, motivation and knowledge, staying ahead of most people, he has the blackmail material to avoid being attacked by the Seven, he has the Government backing to always be ready to buy anything they need.

And yet they put rape jokes on their own, the senator, the guy whose face is squashed.

Attached: temp.jpg (1039x1600, 242K)

>a lot but surprisingly tame for nowadays
How our standards have sunk.

Attached: 1544295579315.jpg (2062x1160, 963K)

How much of the comic does the first season adapt?

I was wrong, it wasn't a woman with a farting problem: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Celebrity_Deathmatch_episodes#Season_3_(2000–01)

"The contestants fought in a ring full of mud while wearing tiny bikinis, per fans' requests. Howard Stern tries to release his signature super fart move, which launches him as a missile into Carmen, causing Howard to grab Carmen Electra and crush her into a wall when they crash into it. Also featuring Gary Dell'Abate, Stern's producer."

It was episode 9.

don't read it until the series is finished/cancelled then.

They better not puss out on the real shit.

Attached: rage.png (1280x1966, 3.26M)

>series removes all the edgy teen shit of the comic and fixes a lot of mistakes
>"WOW, WTF, THEY REMOVED ALL THE RAPE JOKES, FUCK YOU AMAZON"
Jesus fuck you're all teenagers

The stuff being bitched about doesn't come into fruition until later on. It's small, seemingly inconsequential changes right now that remove their huge plot importance later on.

It's like if they changed the message Luke Skywalker gets from Princess Leia to a generic military person asking for help. Changes his whole arc with her.

frenchie and the female were great. her backstory was always kind of shit imo so i didn’t mind that they made her a child soldier/terrorist

Well, Ennis the book writer was already a 90s edgelord cunt who loved Bill Hicks and was a proto internet atheist guy so you have to take that into account even if you want his bro stories

but the show mostly has the average jew "ew christians" shit and some feminist crap

>finished it already

FIRST - you have NO fucking life loser, kys

SECOND - on 3rd ep and whoever said yesterday that this show is a parody of Marvel is a colossal faggot! the characters are literally rip offs of Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman - it's the fucking Justice League

it never ceases to amaze me how much DCfags hate that Marvel beat them and the lengths they'll go to to try and take shots at Marvel. fucking pathetic.

Attached: Livin in ya head rent free.gif (500x281, 1.72M)

For real?

it's really weird just seeing a bearded tyler durden bro acting all flustered and almost begging Rayner for support and the most minimal of intel

That was already ruined

Snyder’s change to the Watchmen ending changed the overall message but not in a way that broke the story or made it that much shittier. He’s proven that if he cares about a story he can make a decent adaptation of it.

By today's standards barely there.

Whoa, cool it dude. What triggered your anger? Why not just be silent and keep seething?

how can one man be so smug

The Boys is the only cape comic I've read in my life. Where do I go from here? I'm talking either very entertaining or very lewd. Marvel, DC or both.

the comic and the main heroes is about the justice league as a archetype, but the show is doing more nods about marvel/disney entertainment complex

the comics also mock the xmen (a pedo school) and other groups but the show is mostly foccusing on the "big seven" (ie JL) while doing nods about current superhero cinematic/tv culture instead of just comics

>best friends
Your Co-workers are not your friends.

Watchmen, standard answer. Still the best.

i've read the comics, don't really mind any of the changes

comics are too fucking edgy, and the show condenses the plot a lot more, they are changing a lot of the beats from the comics, but keeping the core essence

Read Ennis' Punisher comics.

I think they wasted too much time on the recruiting aspect of her but the origin plot was for sure better

They did

>Karl Urban
I'll give it a shot. He's always likeable.

That's super gay, no point in watching it then for me. Thanks.

Attached: Boys Gum.png (200x341, 147K)

>bearded tyler durden bro
"Shatner. I'd fight William Shatner"

Attached: 1564126509967.jpg (674x288, 87K)

It's a bad adaptation, but watching the final season of Preacher next week is going to remind me how much worse it could have been.

Attached: fin01_preachers4_ka_27x40_trim[1].jpg (1800x2667, 1.11M)

Wow, that's already ending? I completely forgot it even existed.

>all the women were completely whitewashed

good god, this is worse than GoT

I think I read this comic
Is this the one where they have a guy infiltrate the society of super heroes and in the end he wigs out and kills a bunch of them and wears a dudes spine like a strap on?

>I also think it doesn't make sense
He forced her by blackmailing her. She eventually grown to like it, like all the whores do.

You think a Nazi wouldn’t wear a MAGA hat?

I hoped that when the negative reviews saying it's not subversive enough. I should probably check it out, thanks.

I'm surprised it even made it to 4 seasons.

No, that's a completely different one. I know what you're talking about, but that comic is so short that they'd be better off making it into a movie rather than a tv show.

Yeah you can just google and find pictures of guys like Richard Spencer wearing them, lol

it's still has metoo shit, in the comic when the protagonist hears his gf blew guys for a job (before they met) he's disgusted by her (though he walks back).

In the show he claps because she's exposing the meanies lol

Maybe they couldn't have the Dog because AMC has the rights to it oh oh oh.

>implying a neo nazi would wear a MIGA hat

Guess Ennis and other edgy comics blend together
Read more into the thread and that super baby killing dudes wife sounds familiar

WHERE WAS LOVE SAUSAGE???

Attached: lovesausage.jpg (640x960, 73K)

Oh man I just remembered Frenchie's backstory and now I need to re-read it because there is no way they have it like in the comics.

>Frenchie's backstory
Refresh my memory

what's with the fly?

She was supposed to be 12 but already had a body of an adult. I'm not too sure if her brains were also developed already but i think it was. Or they can't write how such a person (being 12 in an adult body) would talk.

They didn't really go into it. There were only 8 episodes but there's a confirmed 2nd season coming.

I was wondering this too.

Yeah, Stillwell was my favorite character in the whole comic. That mastermind of a character or even a gender-swapped version of him is completely absent from the show.

>Vic seems to be an Arnold caricature anyway.
It's very obviously poking fun at H W Bush.

They mentioned him having an abusive relationship with his father who stole him from his mother in the dead of night. So, it's nothing like the comic version.

They rewrote Homelander's character just as they rewrote that of most other characters. I don't think the Black Noir reveal is even going to happen.

It's alright. Not worth a rewatch.

Hughie saving (and sparing) A-Train disgusts me. He should've finished him off when the guy was wounded back at Hughie's family home.

There was no blackmail involved dumbass.

To be fair he was a little autistic about some things

The Boys
AKA this joke for 70 issues

Attached: dgdgggd.jpg (4320x3338, 651K)

you're thinking of "No Hero"

Maeve was bi in the comics too.

Yes it was, or at least implied. The stuff with Afghanistan and her ordering little children being killed.

one of the best parts in the comic is Hughie inadvertently calling his gf a dumb whore

What is wrong with jack quaids face?

he looks like a slightly retarded younger michael shannon

Yea good shout same weird perma annoyed expression shannon has

He only brings that up after they'd been fucking for years dumb speedreader.

>that scene with the cancer patient.

They really didn't know wtf to do with this not-aquaman cunt.

>dennis quaid
>meg ryan
wew

So what’re the odds that Butcher turns out to be the big bad in the series? Rather than just still being the big bad but had actual motivation to be that

anyone still have a link to the mega

I wonder if they'll make Vought create a bunch of fake villains as way to threaten the military into buying their super shit.

Would fuck

Urban got some great fucking hair

>So what’re the odds that Butcher turns out to be the big bad in the series?

0/100

He and Fish man are the only ones who survive in the comics.

I got a Bill Hader vibe from him

This. It's like I told someone in another thread, he's got Quaid's general face shape and eyes, but his features are all soft and scrunched up like Meg Ryan's, only not as cute.

You dopey cunt. His team were all supers too. He was so consumed with hatred that he knew he was a walking genocide.
He knew he couldn’t stop himself, that’s why he recruited Wee Hughie, to be the conscience he no longer had.
Hiring Hughie was the one good act he committed after being recruited, his one and only attempt at securing redemption.

I read the comic though, with all of these changes to his motives and not changing his character really shines a terrible light on him. Sure he’s still a sociopath in the comic but at least he has a reason to get as violent as he does throughout the series

>Seth roger
Droooooooped

>dude what if superheroes bad lmao
go back fag

Attached: 1555752722547.png (573x665, 451K)

You do realise that Frenchie and The Female’s backstories in the comic were complete bullshit made up by a deranged lunatic with PTSD, right? And that the only frame of those stories that is probably true is the scene where Frenchie is dragging a mortally wounded friend to safety under heavy fire in some African shit-hole?

Fuck capeshit, read 100 Bullets.

>/got/ tourist telling anyone to “go back”

About to start episode 8 and I have one question: do they play the boys are back in town at all

Gonna be real disappointed if they don’t, the song is based

living in a village, riding a bike, fighting the mustache bad guy with baguette fights.

Attached: RCO009.jpg (976x1600, 402K)

Three long paragraphs to explain why you completely failed to understand the comic. Good job.

Attached: 901A7995-482D-43A0-8C37-1196B552D52E.jpg (590x392, 27K)

Attached: RCO009.jpg (984x1600, 487K)

huh, Hughie kills Butcher at the end of the comics though

Literally the only good thing about the show. Great performance.

man I hope they introduce this guy at least for a little bit. Hughie I cant run with massive erection

Attached: RCO009.jpg (1041x1600, 469K)

Banshee is underrated and I knew he would kill it. That plane scene in the episode 3-4, shiet

Well there could have been some truth to the female's backstory. She did seem way stronger than any other supe.

I never realized the Frenchie was the one bullying the other dude.

He literally helped her, so why would he need to bring it up? She was simply clarifying how she felt about it.

There may have been shreds of truth to it, but given her functional inability to communicate, how would Frenchie know?

that was a nightmare. i always fought pol on this site but after preacher maybe they gotta a point about the matzomen.

You should view the last two just to see how hard they raped the source material.

Maybe. But Butcher explicitly states at one point that he fucks Rayner because it lets her think she has some kind of hold or control over him.

Best series at this moment, very based and dare I say... Redpilled

>New sheriff ruins everything

Attached: Antony-Starr-as-Lucas-Hood-in-Banshee-antony-starr-39874919-750-600.jpg (750x600, 71K)

I liked this show. kinofights and sex scenes.

I did not look up the actor but I had a feeling they had some makeup for his face to make him look more white and shining.

Based

obviously standards have been lowered a bit over the years but this was actually good. best capeshit show so far? arguably yes, dd s2 maybe give it a run.

>the most famous superhero who can do whatever the fuck he wants is looking to screw a 50yo woman
who writes this shit?

there's so much 'omg women dominating me' shit here while the most basic fantasy of women wishing to be dominated isnt there - so i assume it's not women writing this shit

Attached: 1559475998980.jpg (1280x1762, 257K)

Ok show, shit tier adaptation

he should be a older guy who lived in the soviet system so I hope they cast either Boris from Snatch or someone else who looks like Zizek

It's called a fetish. Look up how many CEOs like having their balls stepped on.

I don't know if they've "updated" his backstory but if I remember the comic Homelander was a literal test tube baby, no surprise he'd have some fucked up mommy issues

Was there a single male main char who wasn't dominated by women?

Not even joking. Billy's entire life is about his woman (who betrays him anyway). Hughie's entire life is about the woman. Homelander's entire life is about the woman, guy even goes so far as to feel cucked by her toddler. Fishman somehow manages to leverage a blowjob into getting his life ruined by the woman who gave it to him, and it's established multiple times that she's too tough for him and could obviously kick his ass. Mother's Milk's constantly and conspicuously pussy-whipped. Frenchie's entire story after the beginning is about a woman (who's much stronger than him and saves his ass), and in the beginning he's being sheltered by some other woman who's smarter than him and has him by the balls.

Only fuckin' dude who isn't a bitch to his bitch is fukken A-Train, and that's only 'cuz he's a bitch to someone else. Also, bears noting, said bitch literally squashes a guy's head to goop while she cums. Then there's also that guy in the support group going on about how some random super froze his dick off but he still worships her as a god.

This has to be the writer's fetish or something.
At least when Ennis writes fucked-up characters you see his cynicism coming through, not his sexual fetishes. If anything, he presents overindulgence in sex as disgusting and degenerate like pic related. But this is something else.

Attached: RCO019_1461903636.jpg (1041x1600, 372K)

the accent is abysmal though

it's like they forgot it was called.... The Boys.

good soldier

would have killed it

His resentment at being raised in a lab and mommy/daddy issues are featured in the show.

I think he is a underage and didn't catch the reference

damn you put it all in one piece like that it really is fucking bizarre

>Then there's also that guy in the support group going on about how some random super froze his dick off but he still worships her as a god.

goddamn i forgot all about that

also frenchie's ex bitch who grabs him by the balls. you begin to think this isnt so much only virtue signaling but some creepy ass nerds who are accostumed to being doormats and fetishized their place in the world

(it reminds me of catwoman in dark knight breaking Bruce's back and still being the love interest saying "you expect an apology or something" and only being seen as a 'femme fatale' instead of a bitch that batman should kill immediatly. these writers create the dumbest femdom shit as 'stronk womyn')

The discussion Hughie has with Butch about why "cunt" is used as an insult and his mention that it drives 98% of his life decisions also ties into what you've wrote.

>Mother's Milk's constantly and conspicuously pussy-whipped
His mother being some sort of body horror tentacle-tit monstrosity only happens for like 1 or 2 pages and is never mentioned again. I'm amazed the restraint Ennis showed with that bit because I found it to be one of the more interesting "freaky" parts.

>some random super froze his dick off but he still worships her as a god
In Something Unlimited Killer Frost does that to guys she fucks. Is that a reference?

>His mother being some sort of body horror tentacle-tit monstrosity only happens for like 1 or 2 pages and is never mentioned again. I'm amazed the restraint Ennis showed with that bit because I found it to be one of the more interesting "freaky" parts.

He's solely referring to the show where MM's mother will likely never appear. In the show, MM is pussy-whipped by his wife.

Yup. He just absolutely despises supes cause he got cucked by one? Also I haven't read the comics but Black Noir doing the rape making Homelander think he did it sounds way better. Urban and guy who plays Homelander are great.

>are you sure you're not just fucked in the head?
lol damn comics had balls

That sucks. Even without the part I mentioned just his backstory about his father and brother is really compelling.

yeah his father's tale was some real shit

Yeah he does, but he needs to work on his skin. He's a handsome dude.

It's a fucking meme you larping newfags, jesus christ.

Well, he was based enough to get the hot-as-fuck blond to tongue-polish his knob, so...

HOLY SHIT THIS IS KINO

HOW DID AMAZON GET SO BASED.

KEKFLIX COULD LEARN FROM IT

I cant bare looking at what they did to the comics story, a quck rundown of the episodes please?

The Deep is adorable, big F for Translucent, the actor for Homelander is killing it. They made Butcher into Captain Jack Sparrrow, which was stupid, and really fucked the story towards the end. Also, as other anons have mentioned, every man in the show (except for Noir and Homelander) are huge cucks.
I also want to fuck Starlight. That is all.

Bravo Rogen you butchered another comic.

Attached: 3F9E48F2-96F4-470F-947C-858B2358EA98.png (405x405, 153K)

The Deep is the most endearing 'rapist' ever

tst

It helps that he's retarded

It's their own thing. Just like Preacher.

>but keeping the core essence
They keep almost nothing of it.

>Just like Preacher.
Thanks for the warning not to watch it.

James "Contingency Plan" Stillwell: Master manipulator, inspires fear and respect in the even most powerful supes, incapable of feeling fear, 12D Chess Universal Grandmaster, escapes with his life and reputation unbesmirched after the greatest scandal known to man

Madelyn "Bring the baby upstairs" Stillwell: Scared of Homelander, cant inspire fear or respect in fucking Starlight of all people, her schemes would've crumbled completely without Homelander taking initiative, desperate for promotions, relies on her feminine charm despite having hit the wall, gets captured by Butcher as if it's nothing, dies like a bitch

Attached: RCO021_1469611195.jpg (1025x1600, 346K)

>They made Butcher into Captain Jack Sparrrow
?

First episode of The boys is better than the entirety of Preacher

James Stillwell was too based for this show, I suppose

Attached: The Boys 64 (2012) (Minutemen-DTs)_b-11.jpg (1280x1974, 899K)

No he didn't. Try to read the words on the page instead of mindlessly flipping through them.

Attached: The Boys Omnibus vol 01 (2012) (digital-Empire) 353.jpg (1988x3056, 922K)

I did enjoy Haley Joel Osment as a washed-up former child star.

It's like the green m&m's

did you even watch the show? wtf

What a shame.

The differences in their final interaction with the Homelander is worse than the shit they did to Butcher.

Dear god get this man some help, his cheekbones are expanding!

Yeah, he's a fun character but a fundamentally boring one. His sole defining characteristic is that he plays 38-dimensional chess around everyone else.

They really went full mommy issues with Homelander on the show. Still unsure how I feel about it.

Can we all just agree and say Watchmen was a mistake?

What's that got to do with anything?

Watchmen was fine. Blame editors for wanting creators to crank out more Watchmen-like comics without understanding what they were asking