Start s01e01

>Start s01e01
>Half hour in
>As subtle as a sledge hammer
>Young adult shit
>Everything is on the fucking nose
>Over the top soundtrack
>Family network tier editing & atmosphere
Guys wtf. Did i just fell for netflix shills or what? Should i even bother watching the rest?

Attached: dark-netflix-s.jpg (600x400, 92K)

i torrented this a few days ago
is it just netflix trash again?

Don't bother watching something that you don't enjoy.

I thought it might be one of those rare netflix series that's actually good like Mindhunter. I just didn't expect it to be this cliche. Guess i'll just abort it

Ive seen the entire series and i have no idea whats going on. I am going to keep watching to find out though you do you

Yea no fuck that, 6 seasons of Lost was enough. Never again

>Americans are unable to even watch anything foreign
Well, enjoy the capeshit they're making in your country, then, no problem

I only gave it a chance because it was foreign, but it ended up being americanized trash.
Not a burger btw

Brainlet confirmed.
The timeline and plot was clear by the last episode, the only shame is they had to make it an open ending to milk it more.

Oh my god you seriously managed to marathon the first half hour my dude? Wow that's fucking based you should vape for 2 hours to reward yourself.

>DUBBED
How about no let's go source langua-
>GERMAN
Fuck outta here

yeah i had the exact same complaints with it, didnt watch s2.
only good thing you can say about it that it had a nice, gloomy atmosphere.

It always was written as a 3 seasons show though.
Loved S02 btw, pretty intense throughout its 8 episodes, do no relent do not back up, less horror-like elements, more doom and suffering for all those poor characters.

>Burgers

I've seen CBS shows with better atmosphere. It's trash, simple as

Which CBS shows?

>I've seen CBS shows with better atmosphere.
>t.30 min expert.
post one.

I tried watching this shit a month ago but I couldn't understand anything since the last time I watched it was end of 2017 so fuck it

I can't believe what I'm reading.
Maybe search for a chart with all connections and characters, it doesn't spoil the fun and you're going to need it just like I did.

I'm literally learning German as I watch this
>Burguers indeed

To be fair I had pic related on another screen while watching because holy shit

Attached: h49stmuo7s531.jpg (2000x1364, 567K)

The letters "CBS" should be enough to get my point across, not going to come up with a list for you fucking faggots
I have no problem with convoluted plot, it's the execution and delivery that makes it unbearable

>Did i just fall for netflix shills
yes you got memed by shills or fanboys. note the emotional knee-jerk replies you're getting, as if criticism of the show was a personal attack

THESE NETFLIX SHILLS CAN'T MAKE ME READ ENGLISH!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME A DUB WITH AMERICAN ACCENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL NOT SURRENDER TO THIS COMMUNISM

Attached: america speaks blue.jpg (422x308, 35K)

damn, this seems to have spoilers from the 2nd season lol
gonna save it for later, thanx user

Who would win, DAAD or KRRK?

Attached: daadkrrk.jpg (3000x2235, 3.21M)

How many (more) times are they going to pull the "I am you"- card?

>when someone attacks something that people like people should shut the fuck up and not complain
Nah, you should even torrent that shit if you want. I just like the fucking show man, and telling burgers the obnoxious things they do

German sounds repulsive to the ears
Truly the most disgusting language, after French

>French is more disgusting than German
fuck off Pablo

French people sound like they're puking while they're talking

>criticism is an attack

Seen both and I'm pretty sure Dark is a lot better, but hey - opinions

>yo i just watched 30 whole minutes and let me just say, BOOOORING!

Epic criticism.

the guy who plays magnus is such a horrible actor jesus christ. this season could have done with less Scooby Dooing With The Teens, but overall it was nice especially after that god-awful cliffhanger from s1.

am gonna criticize ur mom lmao

After years of watching films/shows, yea, i got a sort of a knack for detecting garbage. And my garbage detectors are off the charts after 30 minutes

holy based???

>Scooby Dooing
Perfect description

Attached: 1458253164562.jpg (319x320, 16K)

nope it's season 1 only

i thought it was cliche when I started watching it - ticking off all the time travel tropes like the Star Trek Voyage Home paradox, etc. but over time my respect for it has grown. i admire the way the storyline is played completely and utterly straight - perhaps the famous German lack of humour is an advantage when trying to make a hard hitting emotional drama about such a nonsensical subject.

Well, this doesn't happen to me at all. I enjoy listening to different languages and how they intersect.
That's why I'm saying it's a thing people from united states tend to do.

Ich been du, user

>Jonas is shorter than Martha
>Jonas adult is taller than Martha
>Adam is back to the same height as Jonas
This bothers me they didn't even try to hide it, they could just had martha stand on a box or something when she's near adult jonas.

>Dude Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann LMAO
God I (unironically) love this show

>IF YOU DONT LIKE A SHITTY FOREIGN SERIES THAT MEANS YOU ONLY WATCH CAPESHIT
literal retard. cope harder, dark is just not that good.

People get shorter when they're older.

I guess. I don't know why it bothered me so much anyway, as I don't have any problem with Jonas and adult jonas having different eye colors.

It's ok to not like things user.

It's one of the few languages were every word is spoke as written. If you're used to shitty languages that just make up pronunciations on the go, you'll propably hate it.

I can barely watch anything right now because I have the wrong glasses. Been wearing them for 6 months and probably fucked my eyes pretty good. I'm from Germany and everyone is incompetent as hell. However, the last thing I watched on tv was the first episode of season 2. And man it was boring trash.

>I WILL NOT SURRENDER TO THIS COMMUNISM
How can this be so accurate?

Another interesting and German thing is the way in which the characters make mistakes.
It's like the whole world, the other characters, the audience and themselves know they shouldn't do something but they do it anyway because they can't help themselves, like some sort of addiction to making mistakes.

They did it just once, I think. Only Jonas does it.

Jonas, Claudia, Noah, Adam.

>I'm from Germany and everyone is incompetent as hell
What? I thought it was the opposite. A friend of mine just went to live permanently in Berlin. Which part of Germany are you from?

Berlin

They‘re all con artists here

Attached: 1E6536D5-4AB4-4D91-8710-35AC319697A0.jpg (3214x2370, 3.88M)

Glad I’m not the only one who thought this.

I thought S1 was good TV but I got a little bored with S2 because it started being predictable.

I still thought the performances and the mood were good. Hannah, young Egon, Ulrich middle-aged Claudia were all fun as hell to me.

I think the next season is supposed to be the final one, but I could be thinking of something else