Post 5 Movies You Recommend!

Do it. Here's my list:
Here's my list:

>Shame (2011) (with a fair warning if you've had an abusive childhood, this may break you up for a while, I cried for an hour)
>Drive (2011, I think)
>Edward Scissorhands
>American Beauty (1999)
>The Twilight Zone (1959, not a film but fuck it, watch it)

Attached: xyJnzKKRJn.jpg (650x650, 96K)

The Fast and Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast 5
Fast and Furious 6
Furious 7

What's wrong with Fast and Furious 4??? I've never seen any, just curious.

1. Iron Man (made history with the MCU)
2. Inception (Intellectualism is fine if it's entertaining)
3. Moonrise Kingdom (drama is fine if it's entertaining. Anderson achieves this with cuteness),
4. Spirited Away (I don't shun foreign film)
5. Baby Driver (creatively utilized music)

Mirror
La Dolce Vita
Eternity and a Day
Werckmeister Harmonies
L'Eclisse

Attached: y7xvx690Fe9kV5voAkVtsYMdBOQ.jpg (2000x2829, 1.45M)

Did they really delete the previous thread because they thought it was a stealth Debicki thread? Why do moderators and janitors attack anything with Debicki in it? Where the fuck else is an user supposed to discuss an actress?

Reddit

Meme

Reddit

Pretentious

ice pirates
The blue yonder
rambo 4
the rocketeer
captain blood

nothing really it's just not as good

just watch sorcerer five times.

Attached: 1547069751951.jpg (2800x1575, 3.72M)

>watch a movie called the sorcerer when i was a dumb kid
>bored because there no knights, swords or even goddamn sorcerers in it

dumb kids grow into dumb adults

you arent wrong. its a friday morning and im at home posting on Yea Forums and doing world quests on wow

This meme was made for you.

Attached: incel-page-cover.jpg (600x1035, 264K)

whereas it is a friday evening, and i have had a productive day, and i am about to go on a date

>unironically calling people incels
Reddit

Don’t forget your projector

Give your list cunt.

Why? No matter what I post people will shit on it because their fee fees are hurt

I'm interested in your impeccable taste.

Branded to Kill (Highly stylized and deconstructed yakuza movie, visually incredible, the plot becomes borderline Beckettian by the end.)
High Sierra (One of Bogie's best performances, great John Huston script)
The Cook, the Thief, his Wife, and her Lover (Emulates the transgressiveness of Jacobean revenge tragedy, fucking gorgeous movie, amazing cinematography, performances, music, it's unlike anything else I've seen, including other Greenaway movies.)
How Green Was My Valley (It should not be considered outrageous that this won best picture over Citizen Kane, it's one of Ford's best and it's as visually marvelous. It's nostalgic and unabashedly sentimental without being saccharine.)
Brand Upon the Brain (Another great but wildly different movie about nostalgia, it's a very surreal and playful yet neurotic modern silent film with narration by Isabella Rossellini. Guy Maddin should be more well regarded, this should show he's not just a gimmick.)

Absolutely based although i prefer ZOO and Baby of Macon from Greenaway.

Are you proving his point on purpose or just being dumb?

Your list won't hurt my feelings. I like to see people enjoy things. Go ahead. I promise I won't hurt your feelings.

Here’s 9, all are great.

Attached: AE667CFD-0E55-410B-B31A-E1D66B96D8BE.jpg (1675x1500, 487K)

I'm working my way through his films chronologically, I really liked Z00 and I'm looking forward to The Baby of Macon, it sounds somewhat similar to The Devils, which is one of my favorite movies in general.

Titles would be useful. Thanks.

t. Pleb

All of these look intriguing, but can we please make a convention of including the names of the films either to the side of the collage or in the text box itself? Especially when they aren't all obvious ones like Apocalypse Now or The Dark Knight.

Scipio Africanus (1937)
Stukas (1941)
The Robe (1953)
The Agony and the Ecstasy (1965)
Hail, Caesar! (2016)

Attached: image.jpg (285x400, 74K)

>tfw Scipio kesps blocking your path in Northern Italy and you can't attack him
Smart bloke.

just post it faggot I wanna see if you’re based or cringe

>Drama is fine if it's entertaining
>I don't shun foreign films
>Spirited Away
>Foreign Film
>One of the most successful and recognizeable Ghibli movies that received a wide theatrical US release
>Foreign Film
Please pull your head out of your ass before you suffocate.

>2. Inception (Intellectualism is fine if it's entertaining)
That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Who the fuck thinks Inception is intellectualism??? It's a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream. That's all. I don't understand how anyone fails to understand this, but then again, my IQ is vastly superior to the norm, so who knows.

>foreign film
All films are foreign films to me. I hate how pretentious Americans say this and mean "non-American."

He doesn't include titles because he is an obnoxious faggot.
Malá Morská Víla (1976), Apache Woman (trash film), Baba Yaga (1973)
Alenkiy tsvetochek (1978), The Hunters (1977, great film Angelopoulos is a fantastic director), don't know this one
Vechir na Ivana Kupala (1968), don't know, Lumikuningatar (1986)
Most of these are just fairytales. The Hunters and Malá Morská Víla are the only great films here although i would recommend starting with Angelopoulos with a less political film. Something like Eternity and a Day or Landscape in the Mist.
The Baby of Macon is really great, i found it quite funny. Fantastic cinematography.