When using Yea Forums with android...

When using Yea Forums with android, has anyone else had this advertisement come on top of new thread field so you can't even type in anymore?

Attached: eleven o clock.jpg (1200x680, 100K)

Are they blocking based phone posters?

>he isnt a CloverChad

Attached: 1561770612702.png (573x632, 44K)

you have a virus dumbass.

That’s what you get for phoneposting

Attached: E720FCFA-D4F8-40FD-A7DF-D594623A66AC.png (828x1792, 489K)

That's what happens to me too, stops me from posting mask memes

main reason I don't want to buy an Ipad. I'd miss the functionality of clover. I do wish Clover would let me filter though

Yep. Just cut, go to "post reply", paste, and you'll be good. How did you make this fucking thread?

I have a laptop too, brother.

T. OP

Yes, the way around it is to hit another comment like you are going to reply to it.

like this and then just delete the above number and leave the rest of your comment.

What is Clover?

>phone post because im sitting on the toilet
>your whatever is banned due to abuse
>post on pc just fine, even though my phone is using my wifi to post on Yea Forums
im too old for technology, i dont get it anymore. i feel like my dad when he tried to program the vcr clock

I had the same thing when I was abroad. It said that IP is banned, but then I was using the same wifi on laptop and worked fine. Pieces of shit.

it says i'm range banned whenever i use phone data or a proxy

>What is Clover?
Clover is a dedicated Yea Forums browser. Pic related is how I'm seeing this thread. Note the complete absence of ads.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-26-10-20-27.png (1080x1920, 332K)

Damn, I bet their cunts taste like strawberries.

thats not how it works user. they taste like skin, hair, sweat and mucus, like every other cunt

Attached: 1564153592973.webm (711x400, 2.78M)

isnt cunny supposed to be prepuberty? because both these bitches are 15 and have been bleeding out their snatches for 3 years or more

ew
w

Clover has a filter feature and has done for a long time

i want the md5 hashing like on 4chanx so i can filter all those fucking soifaces

The best way to browse Yea Forums. Filtering all replies to a filtered post makes this site good again.

Is this from death of stalin or what?