Our next guest is the hottest rising star in Hollywood...

>Our next guest is the hottest rising star in Hollywood, in just a few short months he went from total unemployment to the director of some of the biggest blockbusters of the past decade, he's here to talk to us tonight about his upcoming film, ladies and gentlemen, MISTER user!

Attached: jf.jpg (600x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-A0iftflme4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks kimmel, youre a faggot and i dont care that i got your name wrong

You guys don't ACTUALLY picture yourselves as a famous director on a talkshow spouting off non-PC rants about diversity in Hollywood that would make Yea Forums call you 'based' do you?

Attached: 101010101010110100110.png (390x348, 199K)

thanks fallon, hows the drinking problem you mick faggot? you suck.

No, thats what my movies will be for

No, but I do imagine myself getting an Oscar and walking up on stage, accepting it, (squeezing BDH's brapper as I do it) standing in front of everyone and joking, "It's heavier than I thought", then I look at the award and say, "You're a big guy!"
Then I walk off stage and immediately start browsing Yea Forums

Attached: 1524252897342.png (1000x1000, 77K)

Thats actually hilarious

i have this fantasy and i instantly sell out to the liberal shills and marry a wealthy jewess
im sorry but everyone would

No, actually I daydream about being a director in the 70s travelling to scandinavia, manchuria and japan making movies about humanism and the horrors of war.
I also have a stay at home traditional wife who fully supports my career and loves me.

Attached: 59b95512c519dd509165f598f697a38640dd930eb422418f1d88ec9d33525e23.jpg (470x512, 67K)

Thanks, Fallon.

Folks, I want to tell you what a little birdie by the name of Mel Gibson shared with me as I referred to him for guidance during my recent project: those dirty Jews.
You see, Jimm- I may call you Jimmy, right? No? Well, fuck you too then you alcoholic cock sucker. I'm the guest here and I do what I want.

No I picture myself as a pretty girl getting flirted with

I picture myself dead and think about what the people around me would be like if I wasn't there.

>70s travelling to scandinavia, manchuria and japan making movies about humanism and the horrors of war.
Same, but then I daydream of participating in the war crimes myself because I snap mentally by being surrounded too long by the atrocities I witness. Those crimes would be sex crimes and would happen mainly in Scandinavia.

Isn't that the appeal of every talk show? King of Comedy was a pretty good look into that.

My rants about diversity made me think I wouldn't get hired in the industry but really my work isn't good enough even I was black.

Attached: king-of-comedy.jpg (752x440, 52K)

>Well, Jimmy, I consider myself something of an amateur historian, and it's-it's just amazing what you can find in books. I like to look for strange facts or interesting events that seem totally mysterious. For example, you know that cyanide gas usually goes through wooden doors, right? It can get under the cracks and seep through and what not. But it turns out, there was one moment in history where the wooded doors were completely non-porous. can you believe that?

I'd be really funny and down to Earth.

>Well, Jimmy, my new movie gets a little weird. Speaking of weird, isn't it funny how many homosexuals turn out to be child molesters?

>So hah, uh I was looking at some very interesting crime statistics the other day..

fpbp

*comes out wearing a shirt that says Sneed’s Feed and Seed as a dogwhistle*

thanks jimmy, thanks. let me just say that you were terrible on SNL and you ruined every sketch you were in. i dont see how you managed to laugh during every single sketch, that must be some kind of record. oh this award? heh, you can keep it, as a reminder of what you will never achieve!

NEVER FORGET

>youtube.com/watch?v=-A0iftflme4

cringe