Was it sexual harassment?

Attached: Avengers.Endgame.2019.HDTC.SPECIAL-1337x-EDITION.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv_snapshot_02.20.43.252.jpg (602x544, 36K)

Imagine if she did that to you and you came and then she laughed at you then beat you up haha I don't want that don't do that to me haha

Bro

I always find ball hitting humour the absolute lowest of the low common denominator humour and I cannot for the life of me workout why it’s so popular. The only time I’ve ever laughed at any kind of nut shot humour was in jackass when they compiled all of their ridiculous nut shots. It’s like they said “we know that this is so stupid so here it is 10 fold”

It's not funny, it's probably the writers/directors indulging with their ballbusting fetish, or feminists who must think it's hilarious for some reason

>the writers/directors indulging with their ballbusting fetish

and that's a good thing

RIGHT

no, it's assault

>flirts with her if anything
>she smashes is nuts in
Imagine the gender were reversed
Yeah
Literal assault, and would gladly rip the tits off of any sociopathic bitch that says otherwise

Gamora has no reproductive system so she's out to get everyone else's

Why would evolution ever put your balls on your body where they are? Yes, it's to keep them cooler, but they could have at least encased them in bone or something

ball busting is done to terrorize every man into submission, to make even the strongest man fearful of being kicked in the balls by a petite woman. Truth is in a real fight it doesn't hurt as much, obviously, but stoking this fear is how you keep masculinity fragile, weak and manipulable

really hate the feminist nutcases that think cervix dilation/penetration is the same thing as ballbusting
how out of touch with reality could one soul be

no, she subconsciously knows he failed to save her and kill her in a different reality so she kicking him right in the infinity stones

Attached: ylyl.jpg (640x784, 92K)

like robocop

it's not really played for laughs in endgame

something something "to cool them down"
but yeah it's stupid, like having barbed dicks and tongues. or allergies that kill you over small things like peanut butter or shellfish

Cervix penetration hurts more.

I really wish some big summer blockbuster film would feature a scene of a woman getting cunt punted by a man just to see how well it would go over in the current year.

actually it's battery

"rape"
bitch regretted it but couldn't get another man to fuck her after so she went back to him

Yes, arrest her! No more male double standards. It's time we fight against our female oppressors.

i just figured that was how they did foreplay

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x200, 1.99M)

>scrabbling your literal reproductive parts, something that could kill you, is worse than something that happens naturally and only hurts as much as how much you take care of yourself
no

Spoken like a true virgin.

Clearly you're the virgin if you think cervix dilation hurts more than kicking someone's testicles.
Fucking retard

haha imagine if a girl did this to you this would be horrible imagine if you came

Attached: tumblr_41236049cab23627a4c9789118ca1c02_c25b26e2_1280.jpg (1027x1280, 228K)

ball busting happened in 4 different capeshits this year

they cute

You obviously know nothing, virgin.

Doesn't work that way at all. If anything it gives girls this false sense of security. I've had to explain to a friend that's never been in a fight that hitting a guy in the balls does not work like the movies, its not some off switch that knocks a guy out even if you manage to hit them.

doooooh RIGHT IN THE INFINITY STONES YEEEEOWZA

leave the gril alone

You obviously know nothing, virgin.

Cervix penetration feels like someone grabbing your balls and hitting them repeatedly. Educate yourself virgin.

So many ex's I've had don't even realize what it would feel like to have their ovaries on the outside
It's retardation that's as old as this species

It’s played for “YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY YOU GO GIRL” moment

supa cyute

Attached: Guardians-Galaxy-Starlord-Gamora-Balcony.jpg (1585x792, 133K)

No it doesn't, virgin.
Some women don't even feel shit during labor
But I don't expect your kissless ass to know anything outside of what you were told in elementary school when your bitch teacher had a bad day

>He actually believes this
Embarrassing

How can you compare you fucking moron? You would need to have both to know.

no it isn't, it's played as a headscratcher. People love their relationship in these films. The obvious female pandering scenes you are talking about..that comes later

Most guys that watch MCU don't know that, it's the cinematic equivalent of onions

Attached: tumblr_inline_p3tzabYlKY1tzqd95_640.jpg (600x800, 96K)

>he's been living under a rock and doesn't realize just how common it has
You know the story of a woman that gave birth thinking she just took a shit is, like, real and not too uncommon?

Those are most likely lies made up by men.

welcome to an american dominated world

Based ballbusting caption poster

no, now go outside

this

Maybe not in a fight because I have never been nut kicked in a fight
But I can still remember getting slightly hit in the balls by a soccer ball and feeling fine for 2 seconds before barely being able to walk and feeling nauseous. If it hits in the right spot, the pain is quite unique.

You will never have sex, virgin.

You will never have sex, virgin.

Because evolution is not a conscious entity nor did it create the form of a man. Men were created in the image of God and thus our image reflects His. Also, logically sperm requires a constant and specific temperature to keep them alive, therefore the design that we have is already at its most efficient. Any other design would require more complication the human anatomy all for the sake of someone not being in mild pain from getting hit in the nuts.

Yeah, it really does give off a false sense of security
Sometimes the nuts are even sucked inward, and kicking them there at all would just result in a more pissed of individual

no but this was

Attached: tumblr_p6w0hugsGX1wpamevo1_400.gif (270x290, 1.72M)

Oh i have plenty of sex. How else could i know what cervix penetration feels like, virgin?

post tits

I've had many women, and a few men. I would know what's what. Either your some cunt with a cunt, not knowing what the other side feels like or some betacuck that listens to what his drunk wife spews as she fucks someone like me

>imagine calling people who have different opinions than you virgins
golly that would be embarrassing, and even more embarrassing if you thought it added to the argument

Why do you go on the internet and lie user?

why didnt he have a dance off to distract himself from the pain?

Why do you?

pretty redundant

I never lie. Its not proper for a woman.

Attached: 1554914795967.jpg (348x351, 27K)

>fall in love with space qt
>you're both head-over-heels for each other
>go through immensely traumatic process where you not only shoot to kill her, but you fail and she fucking dies regardless
>after losing the only love of your life you die surrounded by the rest of your family
>come back in a flash
>discover it's been years since you died and everything's gone to shit
>in the chaos you find her again
>she doesn't remember you
>in fact she doesn't seem to love you at all
>she hurts you and fucks off
lads, why is being Quill just suffering?

>there actually is a right on my infinity stones scene in the movie
amazing

His mother god killed by his dad who he then had to kill, along with having being captured from earth as a kid raised as a pirate basically and having his space pirate dad die just after you forgave him and became close

It embodies the thought about "fragile" masculinity - balls are what supposedly makes men these big manly things above women, yet they're so fragile and any woman can get a man on his knees by kicking them. Feminists love ball-busting humour

Because the people that needed protection for their balls didn't reproduce.

Balls getting hit or fart jokes, I can't tell which one is less funny

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 8K)

>Because the people that needed protection for their balls didn't reproduce.
More like the guys who didn't have visible balls never found a mate.

God I wish that were me

bump

Fart jokes can still squeak a laugh out of me, albeit extremely rarely. Ball hitting is just masochistic in a way. You’re just laughing at someone’s extraordinary pain

This. I've never ever met a woman who has lied to me lmao

Holy shit, what the fuck are you two doing?

Attached: 1564101274475.jpg (481x481, 60K)

user's only retort against how ballbusting is worse that cervix dilation is "have sex"
typical shitflinging whenever a vagina is the theme

story is literally “we were both drunk and fucked”

she's hot

You're just not doing it right.

The bigger probelm was that Gamora is super strong, so her kneeing him in the nuts with any kind of force should have crushed his testicles, cracked his pelvis in half, probably dislocated his hips, and sent hydraulic shock up through his body to damage all his internal organs and, if his mouth was closed, shattered his teeth. Plus, it would have fired him about 150 feet in the air.

have dilate insex

>ou’re just laughing at someone’s extraordinary pain
>he doesn't treat philosophy of a knife as a comedy

YAOWWOWZAAA Right in the Infinity Stones!

she’s an independent black woman who don’t need no man.

Quill should have kept his hands to himself

This is not a dc movie

Strictly speaking, it was an unwanted touch of a sexual area, so yes.

It's been only 3 months and I can barely remember ANYTHING about this movie. Was it that forgettable or is it just me?

That's the point. Its why people don't get tired of watching endless capeshit for years.

If he got hit in the nets and started vomiting then THAT would be funny!!!FACT!!!

Well, it didn't happen

Infinity War was meant to be amazing and actually a good product. Endgame was meant to be cheap filler bullshit because they knew everyone would go see it regardless because they invested so much into the MCU. There is a word for it I forgot. Its like planned degrading or something of a product to make more money off it.

>iMaGiNe iF tHe gEnDeR wAs rEvErSeD

Attached: 1563045183137.jpg (220x229, 7K)

*gulp*

Attached: heavybreathing.jpg (500x496, 76K)

>t. sexist avatarfagging rejectard

name one thing that isnt sexual

me

your life

Attached: Cartoon.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

oh really this is the story?
I'm shocked I tell you
SHOCKED

t.

Attached: 1564053944836.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

Not to mention getting mogged twice by Thor

Gotg 3 is gonna be a shitfest

Imagine if male character did this to female character for laughs.

Attached: 1558935808815.jpg (567x567, 39K)

>Gotg 3 is gonna be a shitfest
Indeed, James Gunn came back with his tail in between his leg and thanked Disney for taking him back on twitter. I wouldn't be surprised they told him there will be some little changes in the movie, it will have to be woke.