Black man bad

>black man bad
>go to jail
>black man good
>go out of jail
>black man bad

Attached: d6aa67188309096d4c67f5b76ff3c7fc.jpg (500x510, 34K)

>get's raped by white men in jail

Seems like all interactions with niggers had a negative impact on his life.

Yea.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

The ending to this movie left a fucking pit in my stomach. i really enjoyed it tho as a nigga

I wonder if they would be able to release this movie today...

His mistake. Prisons are full of drugs. He should stay silent.

why did they turn on him? i cant recall

Hate begets hate. Its not that hard to understand.

He had problems with drug deals.

The lesson is don't live near low class people

aka niggers

he didnt know the aryan brotherhood in prison is just a criminal organization

But all he himself did was pretty criminal shit like shoot coons and smash up a gooks shop, he should have fit right in

yes but he saw this as a service to society. selling drugs to people isnt the same thing. you can see this at the beginning of the scene. before they smash the store he gets mad at one of his guys for smoking a joint telling him that shit is for niggers or something like that

What if they were selling drugs exclusively to niggers? Would that be morally fine according to his world view?

have you seen the movie?

How would a random person on the internet know the moral values of a fictional character if the writer never described them in that way?

this

the lesson was that all though some niggers are good people like the tv dropping nigger, they are a very small minority and most niggers are wild animals who will shoot firemen or shoot kids just for defending a kid that was being bullied.

The take home message really is "fuck niggers"

Think about it. imagine every non-black family in america told their kids to be wary of niggers , would their kids lives improve or not? On average clearly they would because it's objectively good advice since niggers are vastly overrepresented in muggings, rapings, armed robberies , serious assault and murder.

one can't avoid the fact that they're an inferior race of people and the humans of the united states of america - white, asian , indian, hispanic, arab, etc. - should all stay clear of niggers.

based

i found this picture of you

Attached: 3355879200000578-3548201-image-a-4_1461137057266.jpg (634x731, 96K)

Why would niggers buy drugs from nazis?

in prison its different
aryan brotherhood are super degenerate and have an alliance with various mexican gangs despite the concept of aryanism being one of purity
its basically just "we're doing life, why shouldn't we be animals?"
at least thats in the perspective of the movie idk about real life, but i assume there'd be some crackhead out there desperate enough that he'd suck white benis for crack

The aryan brotherhood was created in the 60's/70's by another name (diamond tooth gang or some shit like that) because the blacks were outnumbering the whites in every prison on the country.
They started running their shit in prisons and the dealing drugs and killing people to maintain control.
But at first they were a white protection gang in an environment full of niggers. Just look at their appearances in the 70's and 80's. They looked more like bikers than skinheads.

i agree
it was entirely self protective at first
these days? its guys doing life raping guys who go in for some minor crime and manipulate them into working for the gang, either by sexual abuse or threat of death
its not some based nazi club
they're just another criminal gang wanting power

Attached: based and r.jpg (500x700, 123K)

Real life is much worse than movie. That AB dude with flash on head saved Derrek twice. You can get killed just for sitting on wrong table.

People that hate black people. Really think about this do you hate blacks because of theyre skin color or how because of how they act

its how most of them act
some of them are based, and we can admit that freely
but you have to look at the statistics
segregation is the best ideal

Have you?
>first interaction niggerball
>second attempted grand theft auto
>third attempt nigger gets him to let his guard down in prison, rape ensues
>fourth attempt Dr. Nigger brainwashes him, that gets absorbed into his brother, who dies from relaxing around blacks

never seen this movie but I already know it's anti-racism simply because of how often this board completely misinterprets film

He's skinhead yet he doesn't know that white supremacist in prison doesn't give a shit about ideology?

Misinterpret what? It's a film where everyone can make their own conclusion regardless what the director intentions in the first place