What movie is this from?

it looks way to real to be a movie prop.

Attached: 1564120970878.webm (480x320, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com.au/2019/07/fbi-finds-bucket-of-heads-cooler-of-penises-sewn-frankenstein-corpse-at-body-donation-center/
youtu.be/F6txspISI1M
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Crisis_of_the_Mind
youtube.com/watch?v=VfjEJek518g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't actually.
Still, they could be sex dolls.

ok schizo

*starts sweating*
oh it's experimental a-art
*gulps*
european

fucking europs. WHERE ARE THE FAMILY VALUES?

Fucking chinks man i swear

>it looks way to real to be a movie prop.
That's the entire purpose of a movie prop. Don't watch The Thing, or you might get a heart attack.

some Hong Kong horror film

It is real.

Night at the Museum 6

movie props dont have such great amount of detail for ALL the dead bodies. usually only the few that are needed for the close up shots are in made with all the detail, the rest with low detail to save time and $$$.

I am asking here, because you guys know a lot of movies and might help solve this riddle (please tell me its just from a movie).

pic not related

Attached: 1560854708416.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

I work as a propmaster, those are all props.

for / from what movie?

and why are props stored that way (on hooks in their heads)?

just your average body holding and disposable, people don't give a fuck about dead bodies and those who do are generally sickos, this was only released today

gizmodo.com.au/2019/07/fbi-finds-bucket-of-heads-cooler-of-penises-sewn-frankenstein-corpse-at-body-donation-center/

>air conditioners everywhere
>drain wounds in all of their necks

Concerning, but still looks fake

not one movie specifically
it's probably storage for a manufacturer of movie props
>and why are props stored that way (on hooks in their heads)?
no idea, why not though

The Clinton's basement

>movie props dont have such great amount of detail for ALL the dead bodies.
>I am asking here, because you guys know a lot of movies and might help solve this riddle
Why do you need help? You are already the one claiming to know about movie props.

Check this out then, news story from the 80s shipping container found full of babies

youtu.be/F6txspISI1M

Attached: its-true-all-of-it-leakers-when-when-we-confirm-55495396.png (500x461, 89K)

>movie props dont have such great amount of detail for ALL the dead bodies
even if it was all from one movie and not just storage, those dont have that much detail
notice that theres not a single body hair on any of these?

jeez tough crowed, trumps inauguration?

Not him, but I think its just made that way to look like a meat storage room for a scene with those metal hooks, tags and refrigeration, it seems stupid to actually store props or real bodies like that

>even if it was all from one movie and not just storage, those dont have that much detail
>notice that theres not a single body hair on any of these?
checked. you are right. even at this quality some body hard should be visible.

>I think its just made that way to look like a meat storage room for a scene with those metal hooks, tags and refrigeration

i thought so in beginning myself, but the room is way to small for a real shoot (with big cameras and lots of equipment), as the wall is just right behind the guy filming.

>it seems stupid to actually store props or real bodies like that
I agree

I'm thinking cadavers for med school.

Probably just cadaver storage

How big is this med school?

Washington elite sized

based. thanks for sharing

pic not related.

Attached: 1560854590009.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

>gizmodo.com.au/2019/07/fbi-finds-bucket-of-heads-cooler-of-penises-sewn-frankenstein-corpse-at-body-donation-center/
That's a horror story turned real.

Attached: 467ba90a9678672b262ffb4dfd1d173d.jpg (500x481, 37K)

They died along with humanism during the world wars. Read Crisis of the Mind to learn more.
>en.wikisource.org/wiki/Crisis_of_the_Mind

>You can buy and keep cadaver parts legally, heads go for $300

Da fuck. Imagine that, just randomly keeping a decapitated head in your house on display, like fucking Buffalo Bill except you aren't any breaking laws

keeping this Yea Forums related:

>Finders Keepers is a 2015 documentary film by Bryan Carberry and Clay Tweel. The story details John Wood's attempts to recover his mummified leg from Shannon Whisnant, after Whisnant found the leg in a grill purchased at a storage unit auction.

Attached: poster-1-finders-keepers[1].jpg (350x500, 31K)

They're latex castings, the wemb is blurry so it's impossible to tell how detailed they are, especially the ones further back

>the ceo of that place is Stephen Gore

Attached: 1563353285535.jpg (662x515, 174K)

>They're latex castings
any pic on related materials / castings? and why are they stoored on hooks in a room with 5 air conditioners?

>the wemb is blurry so it's impossible to tell how detailed they are, especially the ones further back
i agree.

You see red blood from the bodys. Blood turns brown after 16 hours. If those were real boddies the blood would be brown and decaying even if in a giant fridge. Movie prop confirmed

Are those the China organ farms that harvest organs from Uyghur muslims that Xi jin ping puts on concentration camps for Muslims found inside the Chinese territory?

OP is a faggot

>not a single body hair on any of these

>You see red blood from the bodys. Blood turns brown after 16 hours. If those were real boddies the blood would be brown and decaying even if in a giant fridge. Movie prop confirmed

ok, now these are the best arguments so far pointing into the prop direction. thanks tv.

>Are those the China organ farms that harvest organs from Uyghur muslims
nope, muslims are not on that list. only healthy vegan yoga practitioners. vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=VfjEJek518g

Attached: 1556604977332.jpg (600x435, 156K)

>gizmodo
The real horror are the forums from this thing, its plagued by creatures who make resetera look like nazis.

I'd say it's fake solely because I don't think that's a very good way to actually hold up a body. The neck probably can't support the weight of the body.