What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

Attached: 0000104681-342-513-0-0.jpg (342x513, 25K)

From the image, I assume Donnie Darko.

The ultimate emo's film

A shitty film that redditors claim it’s “2deep4U pleb-filter”

test post

sneed.

who says its 2deep4u lol? and calling it shitty is blatant hyperbole, its a decent film

this movie is bullshit for pretentious faggots who love twin peaks

fpbp

Attached: 1561520353971.jpg (525x478, 77K)

>What the fuck did I just watch?
The ultimate sexual awakening film, and coincidentally, the initial inspiration for the cult hit videogame franchise, idolm@ster.

Attached: la-1490923566-jh4mz1uwb0-snap-image.jpg (2048x1151, 405K)

I have a question relating to the movie. at the end when donnie "wakes up" from the time travel bullshit and the plane is about to crash in his bedroom, does he know that this is going to happen and he just waits there so the alternate realitys or whatever bullshit aren't created? Or does he jsut sit there laughing because he had the most fucked up "dream", but doesn't really know whats going on and just dies by accident?

It seemed pretty obvious to me that he was aware that he was gonna die and his laughter and willingness to just lie in bed instead of escape was due to him finally accepting his own mortality and reveling in what a shithole the world was that he'd now be permanently leaving.

He knew he had to sacrifice himself to save the world.

Donnie Danko

I'm voting for Dukakis.

>How exactly does one suck a fuck?

Holy shit

Tell me about Lain!

Why does she wear that stupid bear suit?

Attached: 7f42a5431259089af08b03f764bb9c67543bf599.jpg (827x1169, 511K)

He knows that his death is inevitable and he has to die in order to close the false vacuum universe that he’s in

Literally the entire internet for the past 5-ish years. Its not shitty, but it suffers from the expectations of its hype. Its a unique watch, but not some grand esoteric masterpiece that Reddit, yes Reddit, loves to claim.

one of the best films in recent memory

why do u wear that stupid human suit

Attached: stupid rabbit suit.jpg (900x900, 90K)

I thought that the whole movie happened in Donnie's head a second before he died, trying to rationalize the inevitable, imagining all the things he wished he did (having a gf, etc), hoping that there was a way to turn back time.

Perhaps you need to stop judging movies relative to the consensus of assorted internet communities