SHE'S DEAD

>SHE'S DEAD

Attached: 1564021334744.png (1334x750, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KDt4j_dDFQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>have another gloss.

FOOOOD

ALRIGHT?

why was he in a wheelchair

Didn't they beat him? I can't remember it's been a while

Why is this garbage movie so highly praised?

it was aids

>Why is this garbage movie so highly praised?

Attached: images.png (231x218, 8K)

i know you’re just farming (you)s but it’s nearly impossible to watch this and not come away with a new appreciation for film as a medium. every element of aco is imbued with the touch of a master in his natural element; mcdowell gives the best performance of his career. the set design, equal parts garish and thought provoking, is unlike any other put to film. the score, while only consisting of a few synth tracks and masterpieces of classical music, is used extremely well. i could go on but to each their own i suppose

what was his endgame?

Attached: 1564021562441.jpg (1024x616, 82K)

it was a big deal when it came out

youtu.be/KDt4j_dDFQ0

Because it's a good movie with evocative themes which still resonate today. Take your ritalin zoomer.

wrapped in plastic

Attached: 7236f7a299de42680f295039152cc46b.jpg (320x176, 10K)

What themes?

MMMMOVIE

ALRIGHT?!

Free will, crime and punishment, nature of the state, rehabilitation, social and cultural degeneration to name a few.

Mind control and deep plots

HE WAS VERY BADLY RAPED

he's a big guy

Ah so it’s a leftist flick

Have sex

bend me over

okay
*unzips dick*

TRY

Murderers and rapists need to be brutally publicly executed, sorry liberal. You can’t prove me wrong.

TRY THE WINE.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

ALRRIGHT

Domination of the entire universe.

society under leftism
although i would totally understand remaking it with an all black cast if you catch my drift

Peak bongkino. I wish all of you green teeth having freaks spoke like this

a movie so based that Anthony Burgers developed an inferiority complex because Kubrick didn't film the final chapter that undermined the book's own point.