How would you fix the movie Yea Forums?

How would you fix the movie Yea Forums?

Attached: Bad-Times-at-the-El-Royal.jpg (738x1169, 123K)

Add "with cheese" in the title.

Drop singing numbers to one (only the one where Dakota is looking through the mirror), make Jon Hamm's role bigger and Thor's smaller

Thor brought the cringe ×2 in this

What do you mean? It's a masterpiece. It achieved exactly what it set out to do, which was to make a mediocre-but-forgotten 90s movie in 2019. It aimed to be one of those movies that a friend of yours pulls out at a sleepover when you're fourteen. "Uhhh... I've got a few DVDs. Wonderland, Blade, There's Something About Mary, and Bad Times at the El Royale." You pop it in, you watch it in the dark, it's bad but you're fourteen so you think it's one of the best movies ever. That's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be a mid-tier 90s movie that tried to ape Tarantino and the Coen Brothers but fell short. And it knocked it out of the park.

I don't know what wonderland is but Blade and something about Mary are kino. El Royale is just sad with the potential it could have been

Have Dakota Johnson be barefoot at all times and put more focus on thematically centering scenes around shots of her beautiful feet

Attached: 1538108117197.jpg (2345x3442, 1.57M)

okay Quentin

what a piece of shit literally a 1/10 movie

She is one of the only good things in it

Dakota Johnson topless all throughout the movies.

mah nigga

Attached: Pulp-Fiction-023.jpg (1920x810, 232K)

I was waiting for the black singer to have a dark secret but nope. She's just a perfect angel.

Based & feetpilled

Niggers are perfect angels

Attached: 1548699384222m.jpg (819x1024, 63K)

only one singing scene, vietn flashback being shown sooner to not appear as deus ex and maybe more scenes with the lewd teen geting fucked by thor

make John hamm survive and be the one shooting at the end

>loli doesn't care about his sister dying but cries at chad death
redpilled as fuck

We need to round up all footfags and put them into zyklon summer camps

Why do redditors always sperg out so much over harmless feet posts?

they think it's a white man fetish

Tfw you actually read and believe those damage control clickbait reviews

>i don't like this post so reddit
fuck off footfag

>It's supposed to be a mid-tier 90s movie that tried to ape Tarantino and the Coen Brothers but fell short. And it knocked it out of the park.

> Merely pretending...

The movie is hot garbage by any objective standard. It only was made because some production company was able to line up certain meme actors and have a woke theme.