This is literally the pride of british television

>this is literally the pride of british television

Attached: 1503859118724.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

>I SAY NIGEL, THE AMERICANS ARE POKING FUN AT US AGAIN

Look at the animals playing dressup

Why are they so cucked?

to me tennant was the best modern doctor

Are you incels really offended by everything now?

WHAT
THE
FUCK

LONDON CALLING

Attached: 1450028936409.png (2382x1389, 1.53M)

As Oscar Wilde put it, an Englishman is never happy unless he's feeling guilty.

Is there a name for a feeling that feels like
>holy shit the only people that could believe that or be entertained by it must have incredibly low IQs
Because I'm that rather than offended.
Maybe its concern.

Jesus being a tanned jewish guy who was born in the middle east doesn't make him "black". It doesn't really matter what race he was. But, we knew his race...Jewish. Why are we suddenly pretending that because he was darker than like an irish guy, he was like "Nigerian" black?

History might be a whitewash, because history is written by the victors (kek) but why does lying about people being black help anyone? None of the early church shit was black. Surely if jesus was like an african looking guy we would know. give me a fucking break

t. guy that doesnt even care about jesus or anything really

Appalled.

>History might be a whitewash, because history is written by the victors

Attached: 1505996091903.png (645x729, 50K)

It's just terrible writing and pandering.

well la di da

>be early Christian artist
>believe Jesus is son of god
>have direct contact with people who saw him in the flesh
>change his skin color in your painting bc you’re racist
Pretty ballsy

>more cherry picked reposts by altright faggots
oh wow the whole world's falling apart lol clown world wow lol degeneracy

I will never understand this black jesus thing
How could a man born in fucking betlehem be an african nigger? He would obviously be an olive skinned middle easterner and those are never called 'black'

Stop gaslighting you dumb tranny.

Dr Who is made for the American market. Fuck off m8.

Oh so that’s why it’s so shit

that's actually the good old days compared to doctor who now

I wouldn't know pal I don't watch it.

>if (joke_i_dont_like) { absolutely_seeth(); }
ORANGE MAN GOOD

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 73K)

No, they know it's wrong. The writer and director was interviewed about this retarded episode and this scene in particular. He knows it's wrong, but he knows that children are easily impressionable and wants to gaslight the next generation into believing that all of Europe was always a multicultural, multiracial utopia.
I'm not even kidding, this is the reason. They don't believe it, but they want the audience to.

i wish i never did

>pride of British TV

Dude, Britain as a whole hasn't been fond of Dr.Who for seasons now.

Peaky blinders is the pride of British TV now.

20 pages of this one scene being reposted.

Attached: great original content ahead.png (714x695, 153K)

Liberals think low Black intelligence is caused by poor self-esteem, despite Blacks having the highest self-esteem of any race.

They think lying to Blacks is a good deed. It is more like a cruel joke.

They teach Negroid Americans they are descended from Ancient Egyptians for the same reason. We know for certain Ancient Egyptians weren't Negroes because they mummified their dead.

Blacks believe these lies due to having the mental abilities of children.

Attached: 1557191212998.gif (607x609, 821K)

I know, but i don't really know what that that has to do with you trying to gaslight very obviously.

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-185637.png (1080x1920, 1.04M)

> libruls are the real racists
wtf i like liberals now

Gaslight what you dumb nig, I said it's more cherry picked repost outrage bait faggotry for clown world burnouts to pull their puds over. And it is.

They're cynically reducing Christ to a racial-political talking point, which is blasphemy.

>The writer and director was interviewed about this retarded episode and this scene in particular. He knows it's wrong, but he knows that children are easily impressionable and wants to gaslight the next generation into believing that all of Europe was always a multicultural, multiracial utopia.
Source?

But it's not cherry picked, anyone paying attention knows anti-white, anti-western is a very popular sentiment among people and in the media.
You're implying it's not common, and everyone is imagining it just to get mad, hence Gaslighting.

Attached: 1563300140696.png (4470x5327, 3.9M)

Personally I look forward to the phosphate shortage in 60 years and the famine that kills 9 billion people.

From an interview in Dr Who Magazine with Steven Moffat who who show ran Dr Who from 2010 -2017
>“And we’ve kind of got to tell a lie: we’ll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn’t have been, and we won’t dwell on that. We’ll say, ‘To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we’ll summon it forth."

Lot's of other quotes about about children and lying to them for their own "good", but look it up your self you lazy faggot.

Stay embarrassed, Bong.

>Jesus being a tanned jewish guy
[citation needed]
Jesus was half jewish. There's a reason all the jews hated him and thought he couldn't be the true messiah.

>admit to lying
>in your show pretend that anyone who says otherwise is the liar

Attached: 1540237323401.jpg (1024x693, 111K)

wait since there were a lot more black people involved in that time would that mean that black people also sold and bought slaves?

He needs more brackets around his name
>Already has the cuck cut might as well go in and show all your clown cards mossa moffat

the world is so much better with a higher rape, murder, and theft rate all while having a sharp decline in living standards and IQ

>"OI IT'S JUSTA LIL WOITE LIE WE TELL'ER PUBLIC WHO ARE TOO FOOKIN STOOPID TA KNOW ANY BETTER ANYHOW LOL"

It wouldn't be a problem of the population of the UK weren't completely retarded/actually educated.

just reply to this post if you think ALL niggers should die

>(You)

Attached: 1483906165380.gif (320x200, 1.45M)

>Moffatfags STILL defend him after this
B..b..but muh Heaven Sent!!!

@118626531
problematic

jesus was white but more importantly in every european country he was portrayed to look like the natives. he was darker on the art southern european countries and whiter in northern europe, as it should be. when anglos (most of whom betrayed the holy church and the holy pope to begin with) talk about him being a non white (or even black witch is ridiculous) they disgrace themselves and show a systematic corruption in their mostly white nation. the fact that other people in europe might watch their filth is a very serious issue aswell

And he was gre*k

but I don't think that?

KINDAAAAAAA RACIST desu

Kys tranny.

>javascript

Attached: 1556105218343.jpg (250x174, 6K)

Kind of like what pol does with their fake quotes of historical people. Dumb political retards trying to trick someone more retarded than them.

Slavery never happened. England has always been a wonderful, multicultural society, deal with it.

>joke

>pride of british television
It's literally meant for 5-7 year olds. Not our fault American basedboys latched onto it.

>pride
>torpedoed the series so hard it never recovered
>later the creators had to admit they lied deliberately
Sure, mutt.

This man killed Who. Chinballs and Whittaker are just fucking its corpse

>Britbongs pretending they weren't imperialist lunatics that enslaved everything in sight

I don't know what's worse. Britbongs trying to be progressive by pandering to kangz or trying to hide the fact that they were Europe's biggest plague before Germany came along and fucked over everyone with their tantrums and later on the whole concept of the EU.

Attached: 1E731EF8-64F5-42DE-B43A-578F0CC44A75.jpg (313x313, 15K)

This is so fucking retarded. How is it better to pretend the world was always a fucking rainbow and candy filled hugbox than to show the reality so that children can learn from past mistakes? It's so fucking backwards. Not to mention that is also a convenient way to washing away all the atrocities committed by yuros by pretending that "lel we were always pals with them black folks :^) apartheid and imperialism never happened"

Because they know their retarded audiences think that telling the truth about history is racist, largely due to that we wuz kangz crap that social media enables.

>Negros in top hats
Top kek embarrassing to be a britbong.

Dr Who is considered a legendary series in the UK, that's been running for nearly 50 years now. It is 100% the pride of your nation's television.

>Not to mention that is also a convenient way to washing away all the atrocities committed by yuros by pretending that "lel we were always pals with them black folks :^) apartheid and imperialism never happened
Well Moffat is a white Brit, so on some level, that's probably part of it. I rarely hear black and brown people talk about how everything's always been good between them and the white people, and say that their oppression never happened. In fact, they like to bring it up, and point out the racist past and how it supposedly affects them today. it's these sort of white liberal coexist bumper sticker types who try to say that multiculturalism is easy and great, and everybody gets along and if you point out any problems, you're a racist. It then seems to fall to minorities to even mention that there might be culture shock and friction and even be believed.

>Jews aren't white!
>ahh actually jesus was jewish which means white he wasn't like some nigerian lol

yeah ok /pol/

This show hasn't been relevant for years. Even normies are off the bandwagon.

His dad was God who is jewish so that makes him full jew

Was considered.
It hasn’t been for years now, and shit like the image in the OP is why. Try picking something from the older series if you want to pull that card.

Wrong.

This was for the longest time.

Now it's The Chase with my man Big Bradley.

Attached: top-gear-pic.jpg (767x431, 62K)

rent free you triggered /pol/ incels

why would somebody spend time compiling this image
do twitter literallywhos make people that angry?

>noooo british people cant be brown!! they can only have sex with white people like me!!

>crying about doctor who for literally years
>doctor fucking who

it's not a good look lad

did modren racists photoshop out all the black gentlemen in every photo from Victorian times and movies from before mass immigration? How dastardly.

Why is Yea Forums so racist?

Why not just embrace change?

Attached: whitebongland.png (576x864, 23K)

That's not what he said, retard.

In truth. The only reason why "white" Jesus exists is because no one in Europe knew shit about anything from the Mediterranean. In some books the Pharaoh is depicted as a white European king because they didn't know anything about what Egyptians looked like and could only go off what they knew due to the limited education.

this, british people want to become multicultural, they fought a whole world war over not caring about things like racial purity. let them have what they clearly desire

Fuck you

Let me guess: Slough is one of the worst regions in the UK.

It's not really. Dr. Who is more that kind of "how the hell is this shit still going?" It was literally considered one of the worst shows on television in the 80's and the ratings are at an all time low right now

>fucks up entire third world
>surprised when there are economic refugees
really makes you think

What part of the world did britain fuck up?

Africa, India, Middle East, China

>media always lied to you
>say the media

You really have to wonder if these people ever think before jotting down their drivel and praising each other over it. Or even at all.

>handful of rich people fuck up the third world and become rich while most Brits don't benefit
>handful of rich people import third world to Britain which benefits nobody but them
rly mks u thnk

>implying jesus was a nigger

Attached: 1556223559941.png (976x976, 536K)

The middle east was uplifted wherever britain held sway, those tawny homosexuals don't account for much more than genocide when left to their own devices as the latter half of the 20th and early part of the 21st centuries have show. Now as for Africa and India those regions have today industries and knowledge their backward chieftains and kings would have stymied for generations(even now their tribal culture accomplishes much of that), and then there's China whose backward empire was in need of toppling. The shock of entering the modern era from point of perspective of a medieval peasant was a lot for the Chinese to sort out, but in the end there's at least some form of Chinese that made it to modernity.

>So was Jesus

Attached: 19834690745846.gif (220x258, 195K)

>been running for nearly 50 years now
More like 40 years, there were no episodes between 1990 and 2004, none in 2016 and there won't be any this year either.

>whataboutism

blacked

Attached: 1542192353139.jpg (742x487, 141K)

Doctor who has been cancelled before so hasn't been running for that long.

It is a really odd show, the advertisement budget is insane and it is aired at prime time yet the new series has never had a massive following. Yet it is endlessly paraded as the best thing ever by the BBC.

>your nation's
Confirmed for being completely pig ignorant. Doctor Who was a popular children's programme in the 60s, became a mainstream family show in the 70s, then became a cult nerd programme in the 80s. It then returned to being a mainstream family programme in the 00s, turning into American tumblr teen bait in the 10s. It's legendary in the sense that everyone knows about it but it's not universally popular nor has it ever been.

Just like the last two Battlefield games.

Exactly, this is all caused by capitalism

Elites tend to hate their own people, and their aspirational subjects copy that hatred.
The British elite has a mindset inherited from the 1066 invasion, where they see themselves as a separate people, making the hatred worse.
The Americans are experiencing a similar thing now.

The difference is the reason for empire was economic at first then became the political and cultural base of British politics for over a century. Importing the third world was entirely political and cultural, designed to intentionally change the ethnic makeup of the country out of spite and hatred, with economic reasons being merely a front.

>"We’ve kind of got to tell a lie,” Moffat told BBC journalists.
>“We’ll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn’t have been, and we won’t dwell on that."
>“We’ll say, ‘to hell with it, this is an imaginary, better version of the world."
>“By believing in it, we’ll summon it forth.”

White women are unironically terrible.

christine SNEED

>leftypol projection

>niggers
They really are subhuman. Orangutangs and some other primitive monkeys can have IQ's in the 70's.

Attached: 2019iq.jpg (1320x710, 394K)

Do you faggots just call everyone incels now?

>the new series has never had a massive following
I'm guessing the RTD era doesn't count as the new series now? Because that was widely popular from what I remember.

Why didn't she ask about the genocide of non-whites that must have occurred at some later date? Because England isn't that diverse even now.

>javascript

Bewildered?

Didn't stop retards like you from gleefully participating in the /who/ general.

Attached: ajsoul.webm (640x640, 3M)

Attached: Dilate.png (700x700, 279K)

why would a joke be a bool?

a little thing called integrity and another slightly smaller thing called accountability

could you stop being such a nigger lover?

>An e ntire generation in his country is being indoctrinated into believing that it was founded by niggers
>He's sitting on Yea Forums whining about Americans

What exactly did britain do to fuck up those parts of the world?

sheeeeeeit hol up now cracka

>laughing at something or something is being offended

god fucking dammit this is hilarious

>past mistakes
>implying killing niggers is bad
just stop dude

>lefties are so out of touch that they think we like Drumpfstein

jewry is passed on by the mother

I love broccoli

Mother fucker the people of white nation are being told the nations ever belonged to them.

That is not offended by everything.

That is some serious fucking shit.

still counts bitch

How could anyone seriously believe that regency England had lots of black people?

You will be surprised with anti-white people believe.

take your pills

I for one enjoy how Africa emits a sonic screech that infects the minds of distant islanders

>by believing in it, we summon it forth
Orwellian.

>past mistakes
>not importing hordes of 80 IQ niggers that'll turn your country into africa in a few generations
???

Even if that were true, that's still not a good reason to let them in.

>omfg wait till the racist nazis see this

im 12 and what is this?

>tax-payer funded tv-station is rewriting history of your nation
If you wouldn't be offended by that then you are utterly fucked up

Why is that a better version of the world exactly?

No one would dare say inserting whites where they were not would improve anything.

>Slough
>Region with the most shit-skined

Attached: images.jpg (192x192, 8K)

i like change
i think we need some

Attached: 1509162435594.png (879x778, 421K)

>fucks up entire third world

What outlandish rhetoric.

I just think niggers should be left alone in Africa. All Jews should die.

This is the proper course of action.

Seems reasonable

not the pic i was going for but ok

>Are you incels really offended by everything now?

When some feminazi and/or one of their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot lapdogs calls you an "INCEL" or use their generic insult "have sex", because they can't form a coherent thought let alone a counter argument, it's because women are nothing more than three holes which is why even the ugliest, fattest, poorest amongst them can get laid whenever they like. Withholding sex from men is the only power they have. Without that they have nothing and are nothing but herpes riddled whores!

And the so-called "men" who use those words are even worse because they're virtue signaling numale cucks who think that they'll get some of that sweet college/university hipster chick pussy when those women will be fucking Chad Thundercock and only settle for them once they're looking to nest with a beta orbiter provider after they're done riding the cock carousel!

No one self-identifies as "involuntary celibate". It's something roasties project onto men who don't put up with women's shit. As if to say "oh, if you had sex you'd agree with me and give in to my demands". This is because women think they can get anything they want with sex and believe this because their white knight lapdogs betas would do anything for a pity fuck!!!FACT!!!

>Moffat is white

Attached: 1558685712797.png (406x477, 255K)

>he doesn't know what C looks like

>he doesn't know what C looks like

>tfw dont give a single shit about britain
>tfw still dont know what a brexit is
>tfw they blew a 13 colony lead

Attached: 1561379364503.png (684x688, 61K)

Stop watching nuWho
Start watching Classic Who

Attached: HornsOfNimon.jpg (700x529, 69K)

well it's not a better version of the world, it has niggers in it.

There were black people in Victorian England. Hell, there were black people in Medieval England. Get over it, dipshit.

half those women arent even english

>there were black people in Medieval England
Who?

Attached: smollpepe.gif (28x28, 2K)

jesus christ stfu

If black people were integrated and treated equally in that society, why were the historians of the age the only racist ones with a desire to whitewash it? Almonds activated

Attached: 1563141764284.png (505x656, 424K)

>I SAY NIGEL, THE AMERICANS ARE POKING FUN AT US YET AGAIN HAHAAHHAHAAHHA *gets raped by paki*

It'd be like pretending slavery wasn't a big deal here in the US, or at least that there were plenty of white slaves too. Rewriting history for feel-goods doesn't erase the legacy of the past, it just creates ignorant adults who don't understand the world around them.

Black people were a part of the Roman Empire, which extended up to England. England also traded with The Moors and Northern Africa. There are medieval English paintings of Black people in upper parts of society.

Black people didn't just suddenly appear when the slave trade started.

>based entire conclusion about history off a man that didn't exist outside the bible
so edgy

there were white slaves

Native American ones, too. The vast majority were black, especially in the Antebellum era. Overstating the prominence of the other groups is a fabrication.

>There are medieval English paintings of Black people in upper parts of society.
Link

>Black people were a part of the Roman Empire, which extended up to England
But the Romans left.
>England also traded with The Moors and Northern Africa
Which isn't in England
> There are medieval English paintings of Black people in upper parts of society.
Lol proof
>Black people didn't just suddenly appear when the slave trade started
No they appeared after World War II when the government let them all in

This. Some of the stuff is cheesy, but usually in an endearing kind of way. The stories are generally entertaining. And then there's the Big Finish audio plays which are a good listen.

it sure doesn't look like that

"He who controls the past, controls the future"
-George Orwell

Be honest now though, they were token blacks held by the court as a novelty.

Also the Moors and Northern Africa aren't niggers.

The Ottomans enslaved the FUCK out of the Balkans. Every Christian's eldest son went to the Turks IIRC.

Nobody talks about the black slave trade in the Ottoman Empire either. Castration. Castration everywhere.

Attached: i.jpg (720x1080, 158K)

i though eastenders was the pride of british television, or ”telly” as they say

Then you sure don't know what it looks like.

>eurocucks

But they're all whores.

was the UK seriously that black in the 1800's?

Attached: 1549868968009.jpg (497x499, 50K)

Why are blacks upset about slavery? White people were just the biggest customers, shouldn't they be mad at the sellers?

You don't get mad at the customers of Walmart, you get upset at Walmart

Slaves past a certain point weren't imported from Africa due to a blanket ban policy. By the time of the cotton gin, all black slaves were locally bred.

Haha yeah, nothing wrong with state funded propaganda that is trying to rewrite history for the express purpose of making the populace more complacent to a ethnic cleansing using mass immigration.

The left continues to be unable to meme

Oh Randy...I am the memes.

Attached: 3un1uqiq31521.jpg (960x1440, 83K)

wow, so apparently asking a question about the racebaiting of jesus is the way to get some (you)s. never have i gotten so many before

I'm pretty far too the right but anglos are legit cancer.
During WW1 they destroyed the ottoman empire and handed over arabia to the sauds more or less jump starting modern radical Islam which continued with america backing of radical islam during the cold war. Radical islam is the sword of the anglos.a Also they handed over Palestine to the jews.

Then there's Churchill's starving of india which killed millions.

Attached: europe.jpg (720x634, 69K)