How you holding up lads?

Attached: 50E8B172-53D6-4EFD-958C-5F952DB87C08.png (840x854, 412K)

Just about done. Bitch left me, new job, and nothing to my name. Basically starting life at 34

>tfw the cute South African girl from class agreed to go out for coffee with my in this weekend
I think I'm gunna make it lads

woke up from a dream this morning where i finally embraced the one that got away. havent felt this absolute shitty in a while

I'm not

I'm drinking alcohol and comfyposting on my laptop in bed. hbu?

i'm going to quit highschool and fullfil my dream to ascend n heaven

I fear this will be me in 4 years.

I also have a dad that’s an addict and I don’t know how to help him. He’s roaming around the world in shelters.

Then you are free to attempt anything, no?

damn user I’m really sorry I want you to be happy but all women are whores. she will most likely end up ghosting you

You already made a thread about it, nobody cares

No I think this one is genuine. American girls are like that but foreign women feel a lot more genuine in my experience

>Then you are free to attempt anything, no?

I'm just really to settle down. I'm fucking tired. And I put everything into that relationship and career and only to have nothing to show for it

Just go back to sleep bro

seething

i want to rejoin tinder because i currently have no friends and i don’t want to see gone with the wind alone next month

Attached: 760980F8-188D-47E2-A65A-85E9C90E41A4.jpg (866x1390, 115K)

I want to know to what it feels like to be loved by someone

my girlfriends sister ran away so thats great

Men are supposed to have a tendency toward workaholism, so I've been hoping my lifelong laziness would go away naturally. As of now I'm still lazy.

Shut the fuck up.

digits and we all find someone who will love us

thats the plan

Attached: ralph-steadman-art-gallery-fear-loathing-ride-2.jpg (1920x1080, 436K)

If you’re able to date then there was no question of you “making it” dumb normie.

I just deleted Tinder PoF Tan Tan and Hinge I was horny as fuck and woke up woke today so deleted that shit and am focusing 100% on my shit.

I quit my day job and am doing door dash and wondering how long exactly it will be until i'm homeless.

>If you’re able to date
This is the first date I've ever been on.

fucking great, had raw sex with the wife earlier because she's ovulating and we're trying for our first and then spent the night watching some kino on the couch and now I'm shitposting in dozens of threads for a laugh
hope you all have a great night and life :)

Attached: 1554482522626.jpg (1668x1045, 218K)

were you the guy who delivered my pretzels yesterday

you make a lot more money doing postmates

I'm poor and lonely and Nazis are taking over the world.

What was your job? Why did you quit?

"my" dentist, or rather the dentist I recently visited gave me garbage fillings. Considering legal action.

Good luck user, just be yourself, ask her about herself most of the time. Just keep asking her things. Occasionally look at your phone and pretend to text someone but be secretive if she asks who you’re taking to. She’ll think it’s another woman and instantly start salivating for your cock.