It honestly..... looks like it will be pretty funny

It honestly..... looks like it will be pretty funny

Attached: ZL2.png (2193x1201, 461K)

no but I’ll see it for luke wilson

Will the subtitle for the third installment be "Triple Fap"?

>Trump jokes within the first 5 seconds
Damn. I'm still looking forward to it but the trailer was shit.

it looks about as funny and good as zoolander 2

The humor is completely different, but okay retard

Trump wasn't mentioned. You realize he isn't the only POTUS to have ever existed, yeah?

>trailer opens with a teaser to the trailer you're about to watch
Best way to convey that you don't have confidence in the product
Also Zombieland wasn't even good it should have just been a 10 minute YouTube short.

Sony trailers all do this. It's fucking infuriating.

I mean if you nitpick, obama was still president during the outbreak of the zombie thingie, so there you go little retard

wow emma and abby both hit the wall pretty hard

It was pretty entertaining. It did not need a sequel. Not even 10 years later.

If anything it defended him, the overarching joke is that someone as 'dumb' and gunho as Tallahassee leading the country is a humorous prospect "I should be president". That was pretty much the whole joke.

>trailer opens with a teaser to the trailer you're about to watch
This is for when it shows up as an ad on another video. To draw peoples attention immediately and get them not to skip.

>Jesse Eisenjew
Thats a nope, I dont need to watch even more unfunny Michael Cera

>This is for when it shows up as an ad on another video. To draw peoples attention immediately and get them not to skip.
And it takes two seconds to cut that part out for the official upload.

>DUDE, WEED LMAO!

Shut the fuck up. We both know you'd smash.

what is context for 500

surely they are not referring to anything by joking about how this brash american comic relief character would not make a good president in the year 2019

Something which you fail to understand.

Yeah you could read it like that but I bet loads of money, my home, car and trophy wife that it's more of a "lol imagine this bumbling idiot running America" 'wink wink nudge nudge are u laffin cuz that's actually reality' is the actual joke.
What you described is hat people would assume if they tried to analyze the joke and presume the writers aren't all Liberal jews. And we both know they are just that.