Good Omens

This was pretty good.

Yea Forums probably stopped watching when they showed Adam and Eve.

Attached: GOOD_OMENS_COVER.png (1024x1024, 495K)

Fuck british accent

This was fucking great
>shame the main writer died and killed any potential for a sequel

I can't watch anything with that gurning scotch dr who twat in it. I really dislike him.

Terry Pratchett has been dead for a while now. I don't know if Gaiman can do it by himself but we can hope.

Tennant and Sheen were great in this.

It's actually great. Rolled my eyes a bit when they showed Adam and Eve as a black couple, but fortunately the rest of the show makes up for it.

Sheen is always great but I simply cannot stand Tennant. His voice, his face, his mannerisms. Everything about him irks me.

I don't know why, but it really didn't click with me. A lot of things felt forced? I think? Dropped it after 4 episodes.

Gaiman is a vastly inferior write to pratchett

How should Adam and Eve looked? Black or middle eastern were the only valid options

But still good. It wouldn't be on the same level as S1 but it could be good.

You are less than two hours removed from the end

Same. I just don't enjoy most British humor.

Boring as fuck which wasted good acting talent. Not a patch on the book.

>2019
>bbc
>two straight white men
How?

>How should Adam and Eve looked? Black or middle eastern were the only valid options
Middle Eastern would be more accurate. Sub-Saharan blacks came later.

So boring. And I'm a gay teaboo

I was sceptic too because of him. I fucking hated his Dr. (probably had to do with that cunt he had with him too), but he was pretty good.
All in all I really enjoyed. The woke mutt girl was annoying, but she didn't have a too big role, so it was ok. And the old witchfinder dude was hilarious.

Attached: 1556924652369.gif (720x403, 2.49M)

>straight

Please user, post your face when you have found out who Michael Sheen has put his dick in.

I rather spend it watching the countless good movies I haven't seen yet

I enjoy most, that's why it surprised me that this one didn't do much for me

Not that user, but you got me to look it up

Attached: 1529459071561.jpg (680x602, 49K)

As usual for this sort of modern mythology storytelling, it was pretty dumb that there was lots and lots and lots of build-up to a bunch of characters defeating a bunch of monsters by talking to them. Not that I have a problem with words or ideas, but that the "this is a threat to the whole universe" is out of line with "and then we said some stuff."

Just tell me fag

Is this show worth watching? is there a lot of poz

I thought the book was just a disappointing and watered down Pratchett book.
I quit the show when the narrator wasn’t British.

let me guess
the angel is played by a gay dude

WE

I have been subjected to this show twice now. There is a character that is a little black girl whose sole purpose on the show seems to be blurting out #woke talking points. I generally don't give a fuck about that kind of thing but it gets pretty grating. Every second of the show I couldn't help but think "I wish I was watching Preacher instead".

Attached: anigif_sub-buzz-4135-1523354519-7.gif (500x244, 495K)