chemtrails, ehhh, drooones

MOIST LIKE A YOUNG VAGINA

he was my uncle he was
gay

That's why Beyonce has shit breath

>faggot shit

Attached: gapep.png (507x402, 331K)

what's gape up to these days? i heard he's out of jail

I think he's still in jail, i think he's getting released in august. He's probably the only guy in the world who can be charged for CP and still be considered an internet legend.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen....

Seriously, this dude was making kino on YouTube. And now he's just the fat guy on Cinemassacre. Jarrett was right.

Attached: bazinga.png (673x667, 687K)

fuck, gotta watch it again now

he's been out for a while

>tfw bug in your drink
>tfw fries are harrible

What do you want me to throw on the barbi? Some furburgers or snowdogs?

THIS FRY'S AS LIMP AS A TRANNY'S DICK

Justin, since I'm pretty sure you read all these threads:
Don't tag people like Jim in your tweets about Epstein. People will seize on it as evidence that you watch alt-right content and call James a supporter by association. It might sound retarded but you cannot put it past ResetERA to go full retard.
also gaetanos > yellow sub

i always saw them as bizzaro (better) mega64

ever shit in the urinal, son?

drinky-poo?

his channel is gone

youtube.com/watch?v=fkcIH6DeBUM

>who is Uncle Gubsy?
>That was my uncle, he was gay. And um, we seemed to think he was called Gubsy cause he would grab two dicks and go "gub gub gub gub gub gub." But we're not sure though.

silvermania was kino, shame about bobs taste for cheese pizza

I loved Silvermania. I understand that doing Cinemassacre probably pays a lot better and gives him more exposure, so in that sense I'm glad for him, but on the other hand I miss the old Justin and Jarrett videos.

Too bad about what happened to Bob, hopefully he'll find a way back to online entertainment in the future.

youtu.be/qa_VCL8ti3U?t=99
based and redpilled

>But we're not sure though.
i don't know why, but this line makes that whole thing 5x funnier

Does anybody have some lost Silvermania videos? I remember one where they had ProJared's talking dubbed onto a video of a baby with progeria or something.

>Linux? You can call me gape by the way
I dont understand how his comedic timing was so impeccable.

wait is jarrett gay

>Hmm, moist like a fucking young vagina
the man knows that he talking bout

Attached: 23246632-standard.jpg (665x148, 33K)

For me it's the apparent nonchalance about thinking his uncle was a cock-hungry slut, combined with the ridiculousness of someone thinking that specific, obscene reason being the source of the nickname without apparently having any solid proof. It definitely makes the joke more humorous than if it were just stated as a fact.

true cunnyseur

When it comes to comedy, Bob Magrann could wring water from stone. Though I don't even think he knows just how gifted he is.
>LIKE A GAPING ASSHOLE LIKE A GIANT GAPING ANUS

GAPE station? GAY station? Or Game Station?
>w-what do you mean gape station?
Y-know, like a gaping asshole, a giant gaping anus

>he would get two dicks and go gub gub gub gub gub.

What happened to Jarrett.

hes calling trump a racist on twitter

good ol uncle gubsy

>Drinky poo?

Ye ever had a threesome?
You want to?

post silvermania kino
youtube.com/watch?v=8hoWbdB7Sio

You ever shit in a urinal?

>tinfoil hat is to protect you from this prick obama who's running this country, this crack smoking faggot
it's so stupid good

Its really bizarre to think that Jarrett went from playing Ethnic Cleansing and JFK reloaded with Justin to being a SJW type. What happened?

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-150803_1.jpg (1080x1036, 124K)

plenty of edgelords became sjws

>What happened?
He's mentally ill but still realized he needed to pander in order to have a chance at reviving his career.

are you kidding? just look at that guy, he was SJW type all over from the very start, he's like the classic image of the liberal arts student. it doesn't mean someone can't take a or deal a joke though

not really he always looked like a pozzmonkey faggot

There's this game my father taught me called SWITCH
>Tfw gape predicted the Nintendo switch

trolls remorse, but the edge reversed, instead of calling someone a fag they call them racist. like how hbomberguy went from trolling retards to becoming one.

Lets play switch

bump