It's actually pretty good desu.

Attached: file.png (1000x486, 736K)

main actor sucks
and the best character is ded now

hows the action?

I have no complaints

Where's he from again?

they need to make more Sharpe tv shows

I thought you guys said netflix only makes things with trannies/black people in it

I think it was a BBC production originally

AAAAAAHHHHHH AHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA

oh the same channel that that had a show which featured a black guy playing achilles?

Attached: david-gyasi-achilles.jpg (1000x563, 196K)

It's like vikings but there's no budget and nobody can act

Not even netflix dares to change Cornwellkino

but people on Yea Forums say everything on netflix is tainted? I'm confused

It's like vikings but its kino

Attached: 1545659047874.png (512x512, 258K)

It's like Vikings in that it's a simlair story but not a soap opera and more about one mans adventure

Pretty unnecessary. Also lot's of dumb Just as Planned plotting a la Vikings/GoT later seasons.
If you're an autist, you'll watch kids growing from literal babies to adulthood while most of the cast still looks the same age-wise.

>Fuck, we got ourselves ANOTHER secondary character and we're running out of budget.
>Well, just kill the other guy.

Attached: poor Halig.jpg (1200x675, 127K)

>it's an Uthred son of Uthred kills someone he wasn't supposed to
DESTINY IS ALL
*OOOAAHAH EEEHHH AAAYYYYY*

>not a soap opera
Uthred gets a ton of waifus, so there's romance. Shitty plotting and treason. Melodrama. Very convenient plotting.
>one mans adventure
Yeah, like his brother's, or Brida's, or BOTH of Alfred's children, or Beocca's, or Aethelwold's, Skaedes's or Hild's.
One man's adventure, indeed.

AEEEEEEEEEA AEHEEHH EEEEEEEE YYYY SHAMONE HEHE

bebebumburum.

>finally decide to give this a try
>mid season 2
so when does it get good?

Attached: 1466869074658.png (900x900, 17K)

season 3

It’s pretty kino but the aesthetic is so grimy and disgusting that it makes me sick just looking at it. I think I’d actually enjoy it more if I was blind

Attached: 8DC813B9-6895-4FD0-9C2A-A0C6F8ECF532.png (1334x750, 2.83M)

uhtreds great you pretentious nigger

It's Britain, the fuck did you expected to look like?

>Priest stir up shit
>gets killed
>Uthred still gets the blame even though everyone saw that

Alfred was Sunni Islam tier when it came to religion, everybody wanted him to be reasonable and he went with >muh God

Attached: file.png (350x497, 247K)

It just feels like a mess, nearly impossible to describe. Is this qt nun lady about to turn into some dumb 'hardcore' ninja? I feel like this show could go anywhere it's just waiting for something to 'work'

She just stays taking care of Uthred's kids

For everyone to wear colourful clothes made of linen and wool and wear armor made of metal instead of everyone wearing scrappy bits of fur and leather

no he doesn't he's fucking perfect for the role. he's meant to be a little cheesy. that's where the show differs from others like it, it has the perfect balance of serious drama and light-hearted elements.

but, i agree that the best character is dead now. uthred's and alfred's relationship was kino as fuck. i'm a little afraid where is this show going to go now. however, at least they killed the norse witch, who was a fucking terrible character.

also, birda is 10/10.

Attached: TLK_Brida_103_nobug.jpg (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Yeah nah, everyone was poor af.

Brida sometimes looks cute af and sometimes she's fugly as fuck, can't really explain why.

Never mind that, who's his dad again?

>Is this qt nun lady about to turn into some dumb 'hardcore' ninja?
No, because that would be fucking retarded.

Attached: being_american.png (413x310, 227K)

Why is the cheesiness so based?

Attached: last kingdom.jpg (750x400, 179K)

no shit

i know exactly what you mean, overall she is very cute tho.

Attached: emilycox.png (672x373, 462K)

yes but they also did wolf hall and war & peace

Uhtred is a massive retard. Not sure how the show will work without based Alfred

It's a pretty comfy show indeed.
I read that they're currently shootinh the S4.

fuck, i just remembered that they killed aethelwold as well. he was pretty kino character as well.

i hope the fourth season will be the final season and they will just finish uthred's story arc properly with buch of bro moments with finan, beocca and sihtric.

it would be a shame if they would just try to rip all the money they can get from the show and write some half-assed season 5 with poor side character plots.

Attached: aethelwold.jpg (350x250, 17K)

There's nothing more to do really besides him retaking Bebbanburg and kill the "last" Dane warlord.
Pretty much it has to end on S4.

not saying it doesn't get a bit repetitive but there are still like 5 books left published and another, which may be the last, on the way. Not sure they would want to go down the "i'm too old for this shit" route though.

The next season Uhtred goes to Bebbanburg to get his home back from his uncle. Alfred had set up a system of military garrisons by the end of his kingship that essentially prevented Danes from their endless plundering and invasions so Uhtred can leave and go north

no they didn't somehow that prick survived multiple counts of treason

i don't know man, look what they did to vikings. if there's money to be made, they will make more most likely. currently, it seems like there is. the last kingdom has gotten very good reviews and it's fairly popular.

Attached: 1558336118277.gif (220x180, 603K)

>promotes tribal wiggerism
>makes alfred the great out into a weak cuck instead of being one of two men who were truly great enough to be bestowed the title

I forgot to mention that there's also the creation of England.

They got shit right in the first three seasons, i have good hopes for the S4.

They don't want any Alfreds. They're afraid of that. They can manage to control a bunch of Uhtreds though. Good goy, remember, its The People versus The State hehehe