You really put people in prison because some faggot was finally able to off himself on his 5th attempt?

You really put people in prison because some faggot was finally able to off himself on his 5th attempt?

Attached: p16837682_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sh9wsrL43RY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He got out of the car and she convinced him to get back in and die. That is one twisted bitch, and if she doesn't deserve prison time I don't know who does.

There is actually no proof that she did, just her testimony which in general in unreliable and contradictory at best.
Dude was a faggot, tried to kill himself four times and talked about doing it for the fifth time for a year and a half.
And US really someone in prison because feefees.

Her actions were a direct cause of his death. I know you're underage, but that is legal grounds to hold her accountable for his death.

>convince someone to give you money
>they do
>you go to jail for fraud
Wtf bros it was freedom of speech

>tell a friend to rob a bank
>he does
>you go to jail as an accomplice
Wtf he didn't HAVE to rob the bank

There actually is no legal ground to convict her. Massachusetts doesn't recognize incitement to suicide as a crime.
Also it cannot be stated with full certainty that her actions resulted in his suicide considering he already attempted suicide four times, planned on doing so for the fifth time and was on citalopram, an anti depressant medicine with increased suicidal thoughts and behavior as a side effect. The same medication was prescribed to her.

Yea, I don't care about any of that. She should rot in jail.

>i don't care about facts
>only feelings

You want to ruin a minor's life over some dumb faggot who would have killed himself anyway. You're the twisted bitch.

The fact is she should rot in jail for psychologically manipulating a person to end their life.

>anti-depressant
>increases suicide
what the fuck is happening in bwrgerland

>tell someone on Yea Forums to go fuck themselves
>get accused of rape the next day

there is actually two years worth of text messages of her trying to talk him out of suicide until he finally convinces her that of she tries to stop him he will hate her and stop talking to her

Jews said anti-depressants are good for our mental health so my whole family takes them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

People so psychologically weak that they can be convinced to kill themselves would either have killed themselves sooner or later, or are so unfit that our society is better off without them. Quit being a pussy.

>Hey, how is your day going?
>Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
That is an actual text exchange between them. Maybe you are the one who didn't read their texts...

these side affects occur pretty much only for kids and teenagers

Careful, you might cut yourself on that edge Mr. Fedora.

The guy fucking thanked her in his last messages. Some people just aren't meant to live.

i actually did, including the ones where he fakes a suicide a couple of times in the weeks leading to his death
but i guess basing your opinions on sensationalized headlines is just as good

>doctor-assisted suicide is totally normal and appropriate
>girl helping some loser kill himself painlessly is totally evil

>someone else being held accountable for suicide
LAND OF THE FREE

Think I'd be sent to prison if I went on the Golden Gate and started blasting Van Halen?
youtube.com/watch?v=sh9wsrL43RY

Best part of the documentary is how totally out of touch the victim's family, really all the old people, are. It's like they have no idea what being a teenage boy is like or how depression works. Literally anyone in the Zoomer generation has firsthand experience it with either themselves or friends, but these Boomers know nothing at all. They couldn't have saved their little boy even if they'd known it was coming.

This. They desperately blame the girl to avoid responsibility even though it's obvious he had massive underlying issues they failed to address. Sure she was the immediate cause, but it's hard to blame it all on her.

>depression is a new thing that only zoomers can understand!
Literally the dumbest most self centered thing I've ever heard.

Best part was the dad admitting to beating the shit out of him and his mother xanned out of her mind. I doubt she has any recollection of anything form the past few years.

>we just didn't know anything was happening
>kid tried to kill himself four times already

She is a classic case of Munchausen by proxy. She wanted the attention she’d get from him killing himself. No different then parent that makes their kid sick to get attention.

Charlie Manson never physically killed anyone either. He coerced others to do it.

She’s not even getting any real jail time. What, 15 months? Bitch needs therapy for the rest of her life

>try to kill four people
>constantly talk about killing people
>meet Charles Manson
>at first he doesn't want me to kill anyone but after a year and a half I convince him it's a good idea
>he tells me I should kill someone
>I do
>wtf why did he make me do it

I like your scenario. You know you’d still go to jail as an accessory.

People have no idea what Freedom of Speech means. It means can say whatever you want about the government and state and not be shot or thrown in jail. Doesn’t mean you can’t get punished if your words incite danger. You can go to jail for saying you want to kill the president

You literally wouldn't if the only proof of your involvement was your own text messages in which you contradict yourself mutliple times
The idea that she told him to get back in the car comes from her messaging a friend after the suicide has already happened
Preciously she also said told that same friend that her and the guy already had sex, later that she was still a virgin and some time after that he forced himself on her.

She’s crazy. But there is no denying she coerced him into killing himself that night. He stated he was hesitant and she got mad that he wasn’t following through.

No doubt he wouldn’t have killed himself that night. Would he have done so eventually? Probably. But it wouldn’t be on her.

She shouldn’t have gotten jail but required to be committed to a psych ward. She’s nuts.

>suicide
>accessory
the absolute state of US law

You remember this cat named Jack Kevorkian. Went to jail for giving terminally ill people means to kill them selves. He didn’t inject the shit himself. And the people wanted to die

>tires to kill himself multiple times
>emotionally manipulates the people around him into feeling sorry for him
>assaults his own father
>pretned to commit suicide and don't respond to messages from his girlfriend
he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

>drove the car himself
>parked in a parking lot himself
>gassed himself to death
>decided to get back in the car despite knowing he would die
you are right, just like jack kevorkian

Not defending him at all. They were both fucking insane. No doubt in my mind if she had a kid she’s Gypsy Rose her

1. no one should be imprisoned for FUCKING TALK
2. Wahmen shouldn't have rights.

>And US really someone in prison because feefees.
as opposed to all of europe, where you can be sent to prison for typing means things about saintly non-whites

>It's like they have no idea what being a teenage boy is like or how depression works
Yep, depression was invented after all the Boomers were born and you can't know about something if it hadn't been invented yet. Under the Ancien Regime, depression was called Melancolia.

Why don't you try watching the documentary next time before inserting your tiny pink peen of an opinion into a discussion about it

>mom said she had no idea the kid felt suicidal
>had tried to commit suicide 4 times including multiple hospitalizations
How can someone be so retarded?

If you went out of your way to manipulate your friend into robbing a bank, then yeah, you could be tried as an accomplice.

See the difference between merely suggesting something and spending a lot of time to ensure that another person does something?

>spending a lot of time to ensure that another person does something
That's precisely what she did to ensure he killed himself. What are you even trying to say?

Read the post again.

That's not Munchausen by proxy you retard.