This is the greatest film to date

This is the greatest film to date.
youtu.be/ckFUhkWtMNA
What suit is so good that you can see muscles twitch and move?

Attached: 9CBB5DCA-ECA7-4156-B93F-972932B86C3F.gif (1593x1124, 3.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCzRBzBmUjE
youtube.com/watch?v=cq9IKsH9BXg
youtube.com/watch?v=wTsdbKUwenI
youtube.com/watch?v=NtSGINL0VBU
youtube.com/watch?v=9ukvQfUlAog
youtube.com/watch?v=1JPjsmn3P9U
youtu.be/ribiDIkEv_s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizard_Man_of_Scape_Ore_Swamp
youtube.com/watch?v=VGfIIjN-P7o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson–Gimlin_film
youtube.com/watch?v=BSDyAKUjbWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What suit is so good that you can imagine muscles twitch and move?
ftfy

>ur seein things! Ur crazy!
You sound like my gaslighting ex

Bob Gymlan makes excellent bigfoot content

Why isn't the bigfoot hitting trees with a stick? Did Bobo lie?

muscles? bro you can't see shit
his video about the myakka skunk ape was pretty damn convincing

>go to woods looking for big foot
>only find unfuckable white guys

Why did he not at least pretend to walk like a non-human

I wish everyone who believed in bigfoot did some quick and basic studying of zoology.

He legitimately walks like a boomer in a parking lot on his way to the store.

They fucking had MIT professors and alumni working on trying to replicate that suit and the project failed. One person involved in the project was quoted as saying
>"Honestly, I've seen more positive results in laboratories trying to build commercial fusion reactors."

I wish that you ivory tower scientists would open your minds and do some quick and basic studying of cryptozoology.

>scientists don't know how to make monkey suits

unbelievable

youtube.com/watch?v=HCzRBzBmUjE

There's some mysteries that God put on this Earth that science wasn't meant to solve. Bigfoot is just one of those mysteries. This footage is a little like a metaphor for the Bible really. God reveals The Son and His Word and then mostly disappears leaving it up to those with faith to believe. The same thing is true with bigfoot. He isn't here to show up at your door and say here I am!

Oh my god, it's more advanced than fusion reactor!

Attached: gorilla.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

bigfoot is probably real, but the logging industry and cianiggers are covering it up.
It would cause mass hysteria, and every cletus with a gun would try and go find the first one.

based schizo

How does Peter Caine do it? He has a frozen bigfoot body in his freezer and is currently defending himself from a dogman that's stalking his property.

Attached: 1563007856027.png (922x636, 1.12M)

looks like aidan gillen with ron paul's face

>It would cause mass hysteria, and every cletus with a gun would try and go find the first one.
I don't know if it would cause mass chaos or anything but I agree with you on the cletus with a gun thing.

That's clearly Bigfoot underneath a Bob suit.

source?

Attached: TwinPeaksColeDoor.webm (1536x864, 2.99M)

>no bodies found
>no feces found
>no modern photos or videos of me
bigfoot is actual bullshit. it's not real, everyone has a camera in their pocket yet we have no evidence.

Attached: 1563150631309.gif (720x574, 3.88M)

imagine if a rare intelligent hominid was found in the forest officially, the loggers would freak

they're nocturnal and they actively avoid people.

I'm not a scientist, not by any means.
The study of cryptozoology is basically the same as ghosts or flat earth, it's an interesting rabbit hole to go down and talk about, sharing wacky theories and banting with friends, but it's just fun wish-fulfillment and should never ever be taken seriously. This I can kinda understand, it's retarded obviously, but "magic did it" strangely has more credence than trying to scientifically justify something as silly as bigfoot.

I mean it's kinda a bit like saying "I'm sure Iceland had a hidden population of elephants that once roamed the geysers but the aluminium industry is covering it up".

I think any mass hysteria would be over the US logging industry being fucked by regulations protecting endangered species moreso than the "bigfoot is real" thing

Does a Bigfoot shit in the woods?

no it uses a toilet

literally every single conspiracy is true

ur a jew reptile if u disagree

Attached: a1ekU2O.jpg (1029x6000, 998K)

>one grainy, reflective part looks like it might be a muscle if you ignore the much more significant possibility that it's just visual noise
>literally no other part of the figure appears to have any kind of underlying musculature
I don't understand why people latch onto this. It's literally all or nothing. Either there are muscles and bones all over the body that are moving and clearly indicative of a living being or the entire theory is bunk. There is no middle ground.

fuck off cianigger

>the final understanding
w-what is it

on the rare chance that you do encounter bigfoot you would probably be really confused or even shocked and probably wouldnt think to take out your phone. even if you did, the footage would probably be shit because its probably dark and/or the angle is bad. by the time you move in closer for a better shot bigfoot is gone because he's faster than you and can traverse difficult terrain more efficiently than you

>tfw only on teir 2

>The sky is alive (Stars are alive)
>The ocean at night
>Top of mountains
Can I get a quick rundown?

Attached: 1561183986665.jpg (600x766, 137K)

That nigga gonna ask you for tree fitty for some dr scholls ahahahah

>chinas real population

I would run like hell that thing is probably intimidating as fuck

There is a reason she is your ex

I'm guessing since you couldn't really find a way to respond to me means that you start to understand the sillyness of bigfoot?

Big Timber, the sector of the economy that owns the most land outside the federal government, is run by a shadow cabal of the Big Foot species so they can maintain their habitat and way of life.

>skin is a alien parasite
holy shit

Most species are.

Anyone else can't stop seeing this? It looks like he's wearing a two-piece ape suit, it's especially noticeable when in motion. Sort of like the two parts of him aren't actually connected like real flesh would be.

Attached: zzzzz.png (494x272, 162K)

>trees are mammals

teir 3 reporting in

Wasn't this film debunked like decades ago. Like the original filmmakers came out and said it was a hoax to test out how real their ape monster suit looked.

Tier 5 here AMA

Attached: 1533984118367.gif (749x578, 160K)

This is actually an interesting thought. As far as I'm aware every single great ape species on earth are diurnal, as are most primates in general. So Bigfoot would have very little relation to other hominidae, most likely not even being in the same family.

how do I learn this power

>north korean ghost boats

Attached: sam hyde reaction.png (480x464, 507K)

"Pendulous breasts"

Go to bed Quentin.

I see these fuckers once in a while in northern wisconsin. Never seen one during the day, but they'll be around the treeline at dusk at the far back of my acreage where there is about a half mile of woods before you get to a lake that is only accessible via ATV/dirt bikes

Yes. He totally had an old man walk back in the 60s... That's from a National Geographic documentary called Is It Real. I used to watch the shit out of it

Attached: 1563198491198.jpg (1080x884, 52K)

there's no point in engaging with idiots

more

>of me
Hmmmmmmmm...

Attached: hmm.png (549x413, 31K)

Bigfoot "experts" claim it was biomechanically impossible for a human being to walk like that old man.

haha the govt puts these up with your tax dollars for shits and giggles haha

Attached: 62861a1f3cbcf002b9214e8bacf2e856b860aed4.png_1200x630.png (1200x630, 611K)

>for shits and giggle
It's serious. Wake up!

The chad Dogman vs the virgin bigfoot.

How did they have the technology to display such musculature in a 1953 movie? I'm pretty sure it's bigfoot's face under the Diving Helmet.

youtube.com/watch?v=cq9IKsH9BXg

nice, literally listening to art bell and bigfoot voice recordings right now
they actually can speak wow

>no evidence
nibba you best trolling

GWOOON!
>"Oh. Hi Vice President Gore.."
Are you all being vigilant and keeping watch for manbearpig, Yea Forums?

usually there are about 15 acres of corn so I can't see shit back there, but early spring and after the corn is harvested in fall I have a pretty good view of my property.

I have 5 great pyranees that I let out at night to protect the animals from coyotes/wolves whatever. 5 pyrs will wreck a dozen or more coyotes in about 3 minutes and come out with a couple nips and scratches only. for the gentle giant dogs they are, they turn into ruthless killers when it comes to coyotes. one night I let them out as usual around 8:30 or 9 pm and start getting everything shut down around the farm. they take off like they always do and run towards the back of the property (they don't really have a dedicated route they go when they get let out). didn't really think much about it and just keep doing my usual routine (make sure electric fences are plugged in, pigs have water (pigs dump their water out like 5 times a day on hot days to wallow in it. 10 minutes later it sounds like all hell broke lose broke loose back there. if anyone has heard a pyranees use their big boy bark you know how intimidating it can be.

I grab a remington I leave in the garage and take off running down this path that goes straight back to the woods right down the middle of the field. there is sort of a hill about halfway back to the woods that gives me a good vantage point in pretty much every direction. by the time I get to the hill I see all the dogs coming running back at full speed tails tucked between their legs. as i'm looking at the dogs wondering wtf spooked them I hear a bunch of branches breaking and see a huge fucking log come smashing through branches. this was probably the size of the thing they do the scottish caber toss with. the dogs tear right by me and I hear a fucking roar I've never heard before out here. Now that i've just about shit myself I'm running back to the house constantly looking behind me.

based

cont...

so i'm sprinting back to the house scared shitless. the dogs go straight into their kennel (something they never do) and go hide in the part that goes into the garage. I quick lock them in their kennel and go in the house. I tell my wife to take the kids and go upstairs. she can I tell I am freaked the fuck out but I don't want to scare the kids so I tell them I think theres a big bear that scared the dogs (they've killed a young bear before and chase them up trees quite a bit but young kids don't know that). I start loading every gun I have getting ready to go to war with samsquatch like that scene from tremors where the husband and wife kill one in their basement. stay up all night looking out windows, listening for anything. dogs don't make a peep and don't come out of the garage at all for the entire night. no noise, no unusual activites, nothing else happened thank god. never seen the dogs run scared like that since either.

no this never happened

>I hear a fucking roar I've never heard before out here.
>"Awright, some pumpin' corn farmer went and sicked 'is dogs oan poor Angus. Git yer logs duin lads, let's shaw this yankee howfur th' hielands men rammy! "

>”Bigfoot hasn’t been found yet because they avoid humans!”
>other species that avoid humans have been found and are mostly well-documented
>not a single corpse or remnant of Bigfoot has ever been found
Stick to flat earth theories, faggots. Somehow even those are less retarded.

There's a reason you're someone's ex, too.

The bigfeet community is their own worst detriment for the cause.

>blah blah blah im retarted
dreary attitude my dude, i bet you say the same about ayy lmaos too

Another version.

Attached: Paterson Gimlin stabalized.gif (1070x216, 3.76M)

>>other species that avoid humans have been found and are mostly well-documented
the key difference is that none of these species walk primarily on two feet. bipedalism allows us to assume that the animals' brains are more developed and thus they are much more capable at avoiding human contact than something like a bear.

moar

>(use caution)

Attached: worry.png (395x465, 295K)

love stories like these and it's a shame some people are so hesitant to share them.

>>other species that avoid humans have been found and are mostly well-documented
not the ones we didnt find retard

All "where's da bodies" objections neglect to take into account that:
A. it's an extremely small population, maybe just the one family, and
B. they eat their dead and bury the remains.
When presented with these irrefutable points, the Bigfoot denier typically responds by screaming "science! Facts and logic!" like the Amazing Atheist viewer he invariably is.
Now this is a 10/10 post.

Hell, even as someone who's spent most of this thread calling out Bigfoot believers for being silly, I still love stories like these.

It's like the good old creepypastas we used to have before it became "mainstream" and everyone tried making some epic horror story masterpiece.

REDDIT REDDIT I FOUND THE REDDIT
HE'S SO SMART
HE'S SO SMART
HE FUCKING LOVES SCIENCE

you guys are so predictable coming to these threads to share the TRUTH OF SCIENCE

How do you know they bury or eat their dead if we have never found a skeleton?

Where is the proof that they eat their dead and bury their remains? All people want is evidence.

How embarrassing.

>dude theres no such thing as film and video artifacts lmao

why the fuck would the CIA care about bigfoot?

what made this noise?
youtube.com/watch?v=wTsdbKUwenI

In the 1800s gorillas were considered as laughable a legend as Bigfoot is today. Same for the Panda.

The Bili Ape is a large Chimpanzee, first sighted by western scientists in 2003. There are actually two species of them, neither known until 2006.

qt zoology-fu Anna Nekaris explains how many large animals may be still undiscovered, and how hard it can be to find them.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtSGINL0VBU

>I'm literally in tier 0
Officially quitting the internet for a year or more.

to prevent retards from turning forests into a free for all warzone

Me, sorry.

Them and NASA are the tinfoil version of the SJW Russian hackers boogeyman.

I wish these carried some sort of explanation or summary.

Attached: 1442499219876.jpg (861x1300, 133K)

Because it would explain why we have never found a skeleton.
Presumably it is buried somewhere in the forest. How much digging do you suppose anyone does in dense forests anyway?
At the very least it is a plausible explanation that is never convincingly addressed by the detractors.

>NASA
lmao fucking retard

Attached: nro_snakes_numquam_ante_numquam_iterum1_classic_round_sticker-rb3cb10b0f0574677a6e2ac00a05800aa_0ugm (540x540, 71K)

The chart that ruined /x/

Jane Goodall thinks they are real
youtube.com/watch?v=9ukvQfUlAog

so the CIA is also in the endangered species conservation business? tinfoils are fucking retarded I swear to god

it's to prevent every jim bob with a rifle trying to get one, holy fuck are you dumb, they have eyes and ears in every facet of our lives.

They don't. But there is some sort of joint task force encompssing members of the FBI, DOI, USDA, various special forces, and possibly the SRO, dedicated to controlling their numbers and removing problem individuals from their populations.

National parks generate a lot of revenue. Federal lands do also. The formal classification of Sasquatch would cause huge issues with both.

Imagine believing in Big Foot in current year. I bet you like capshit too.

Have sex.

imagine being a disinfo agent on a hawaiian macrame weaving forum

There were entire continents that hadn't been explored by westerners at that time. Comparing 1800's Africa to 20-21st Century California is an extreme and comical apples and oranges example.

we discover new animals every day more or less, stupid

primatology already dismantled this myth decades ago.

You know that apes can't turn their head without turning their body, right?

watch the footage: this socalled bigfoot turns his head first then his torso follows.

Which continent hadn't been explored when the two species of Bili Ape hadn't been discovered by 2002?

P.S. they're as large as Gorillas and probably more of them.

>You know that no known apes can turn their head without turning their body, right?
fify

if this thing walks primarily on two feet im willing to bet it can do a bunch of shit that other apes can't

its neck is significantly shorter than any man's, and the whole body sways to glance at patterson

How do you know it's taxonomically an ape?

>/x/ TIER GARBAGE THAT YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASED TO BELIEVE IN

1. Ghost/Paranormal hunting
2. The Loch Ness Monster
3. Every local hipster crypto nobody has ever heard of
GAP
10. Bigfoot

POWAH

GAP

90000000001. Aliens

Jerkin
the
ween

holy fucking shit dude

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

The only animals we discover on land are ones that are so similar to others species they were ignored or ones so small they weren't noticed.

>b-b-but look at this snail they discovered and a treefrog

Show me evidence. One live or dead specimen. One single hair. One bone. Plausibility isn't evidence.

How so?
I thought the faggots doing tarot cards and claiming to be vampires ruined /x/

To be fair, the bibi chimpanzee's is nearly identical to other chimpanzee and live in the same place as other chimpanzees, it's not that nobody had seen them, they just didn't classify them as being different until now.

Bigfoot has no other visual equal on earth and is the only great ape that has ever been known to inhabit the American continent other than humans.

They eat babies.

hominid at least

You really need to have sex.

the burden of proof is on you, I'm just a believer.

>Because it would explain why we have never found a skeleton.
You say that as if we never dig up remains that have been buried, either by hand or by nature.

nope, but there is a reason im married
have s3x

Attached: hehhehheh.gif (275x151, 1.01M)

You're a hominid and you can swivel your head on your neck.

>hunters who can literally creep up on deer, who have evolved to actively avoid predators and shoot them from 10 feet away
>somehow havent found a bigfoot by accident in the wild and shot it yet
>still not even a high quality image of one

wow its fucking nothing

Seems to me having a bigfoot population would be about as big of a revenue boost as you could get. If we found living dinosaurs in the African Savannah it's not like people would stop coming there.

Not to mention he's in the most populated state in the US. Imagine claiming a species of giant humanoid apes exists in the most populated state in the country where everyone has a camera and no one has produced any evidence other than a dubious tape filmed by a guy who was setting out to make a fake bigfoot film half a century ago.

What's hilarious is that conspiracy tards will connect the most arbitrary events together but when it comes to Patterson they dismiss everything about his circumstances as "coincidence" and luck.

What the fuck is OoO

>durr Russell's teapot
read books, brancel

Go find me a bear skeleton in the woods.

No one ever does and they don't belong to an animal taxa known for concealing their own dead.

you are actually mentally ill and should take meds

>inb4 BUT THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT US TO DO, STAY DOCILE!

The burden is on the one making the claim. You claim bigfoot exists. I have no reason to believe unless you produce evidence.

>Reminder that Roger Patterson had written two years before a self-published book about Bigfoot.
>Reminder that him and friend Gimlin had tried to find funding for a horror movie about Bigfoot.
>Reminder that they managed to coax a Wildlife film company to give them some money to film a fictionalized documentary about Bigfoot, with Patterson and some buddies playing cowboys trying to hunt Bigfoot and Gimlin their Native American scout.
>Reminder that Patterson had bought a gorilla suit from Morris Costumes, with some extra fake fur and instructions in how to modify it.
>Reminder that local laborer Bob Hieronimus claimed to have been hired to dress in the costume for the film, and friends and family of his had seen the costume in his trunk during the previous weeks.

Attached: merlin_141879507_83d6fd29-bac7-4017-89b4-bc588e722abc-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 47K)

>prey animal
>nocturnal apex predator

>I have no reason to believe unless you produce evidence.
What do you call blurry black and white videos and random sounds on cringey travel channel shows?

You should lighten up, get in shape, and have sex.

I don't give a shit about your beliefs m8

Attached: 1528894061781.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Attached: 3606583844_25ceb30ba3.jpg (500x333, 81K)

Here's a bear skeleton, bro. Find me a bigfoot skeleton now.

Attached: cavebear4.jpg (300x201, 17K)

>See muscles twitch and move
>Over a grany home camera across a river with no tripod.
shit bait is shit
>B-but when its cleaned up and stabalized you see better.
Yeah a guy in a 10/10 gorilla outfit. gg.
exactly this. where the fuck are the remaines? The sudden decrease of foliage or animals that arnt from other animals or from humans fucking around? Where are the nests? The stink that isnt fucking wolves, bears or a healthy ecosystem usual for the area? Why the fuck would a huge ape-thing like that eat exactly? Why dose having big feet and walking on two legs accomplish in thick foliage or with other animals like a fucking bear of all things?. What the fuck is its impact nigger?
>"They are nocturnal!'
So are most preditor type animals and?
>'t-they eat there dead!"
How and why? What would that acomplish? That would mean there usual food source is scarce enough to resort to canibalisum. Most preditor animals dont eat other ones uness nessary due to all the bacteria, worms and other such things pred's have that prey often dont have. Unless they have some sort of adaptation for some fuckity reason it still dosent solve the fact of 'Where the fuck is the feaces?'
>'GUBERMENT COVERING IT UP CUS REASONS!'
Usualy if we discover a new species we say 'oh we found it somewhere in X' and not directly were to prevent some faggots going 'this is going on my wall tonight! time to pack and hike it!' Hell a bunch of conservitories are going to put tooth and nail to try and preserve the fucks if they are so rare but atleast let the public know. 'hey we found these things? Dont fuck with them or you'll die to them or us, witchever you like.'
Holy shit you remembered that too. nice.

>Thigh muscles jiggle when taking steps
Holy shit, I think I'm starting to believe bros.

Attached: 1520129562258.jpg (781x673, 72K)

now type that in english

>literally hundreds of complete fossils of giant lizard monsters from millions of years ago
>ZERO (0) bones, feces, or footprints from an ape supposedly living right now around the world

Not sure about bears but I've found plenty of moose skeletons.

even if there were it is always spinned as a hoax, ridiculed, or downright disappears.
That's what a cover up is.

based schizo poster

But, again, they live in deep forest. How much digging is going on there? I know I've never thought to myself, well, time to go dig holes all over the woods.
>muh deer
Deer are plentiful and not intelligent. Bigfoot are extremely rare and presumably intelligent.
>he's in the most populated state in the US
Sightings are reported all over NA, but we can assume a vast majority are made up or mistakes. The fact one ventured as far south as California one time does not mean the population is based there and in any case not every square mile of the state is equally densely populated. The fact you would even try to make a case out of this shows how desperate you are.
You have an amazingly inflated sense of the importance of your, user's, opinion. Bigfoot's existence is not contingent on your belief.

Surely it being a nocturnal apex predator woul make it more likely to be seen you retard.

>Bigfoot comes charging at hunter
>hunter shoots it
>evidence of bigfoot

yet somehow this hasnt happened?

Attached: Dead%20Bear%20On%20The%20Side%20Of%20The%20Trail.jpg (800x449, 103K)

Also, no chance in hell that you could ever get it confused or mixed with another skeleton like with Dinos either.

>Bob Hieronimus
He has no evidence for his story and Bob Gimlin insists he's lying.

I always wondered about 'the ocean at night'. Sounds interesting.

they make loud noises and throw trunks and stones at you from cover.
Hunters sleep at night, doofus

I doubt if there were Bigfoots they'd be around by now, but I thinks it's entirely possible they were around native times and died out. Fossil hunting is hard man, think about those hundreds of square miles of woods, and old bones aren't just laying around on the ground, they're deep in the dirt. There are still species being discovered. So it's possible

>ape
whos talking about apes?

If you seriously believe that a species of giant apes can not only exist in the United States of America in the year 2019 without ever being conclusively documented but rather exist in the United States of America in the year 2019 without ever being conclusively documented while thousands of rednecks spent their entire time actively searching for it then you can't be helped.

How do Bigfoots exist in evolutionary terms ? I mean is there a single Bigfoot family that just keeps practicing incest at bare minimum replacement level? How the fuck did that even come about? Wouldn't they rather be a) extinct or b) have a number of indivual Bigfoots big enough to certainly not go unnoticed?

Here's another version with fewer distracting artifacts.

Attached: Bigfoot - Patterson_Gimlin Footage, Stabilized, Q60mSMmhTZU.webm (1532x1080, 303K)

Do you believe in Unicorns too?

not night hunters with literal nightvision gear.

you're living in lala land m8

splitting hairs

I started off looking into Bigfoot as a complete nonbeliever, but now I'm starting to rethink that. There's way too many stories to think there's nothing going on. People have to be seeing and interacting with something. Sure some are misidentified animals such as bears. But bears don't throw fucking rocks or scream the way that people claim bigfoot do. Is it a mass hysteria combined with large imagination?

>The guy who makes a living out of this claims he's lying.
Surprising.
Look, I don't know if you're just trolling or honestly deranged, but every time some freaking new species of beetle is found on the Amazon there's a hundred entomologists tying to get an article about it published.
And yet, an actual great ape is kept secret by the scientific community because...?

It might come as a shock user, but people lie for attention.

People don't even hold witnesses as indisputable in court because of how unreliable memory and claims are.

>night vision gear
stick to metal gear buddy

im not saying i believe in bigfoot or unicorns but unicorns always seemed way more plausible to me than bigfoot. if evolution can produce something like a narwhal why not a unicorn?

And just like with UFO's, as soon as everybody and their mother started having a camera constantly with them in their smartphones, all those sightings disappeared.
So, you know, make your own conclusions.

Apparently it's just the fact that deep sea creatures swim towards the surface at night time.

theyre interdimensional, im not even joking
boom case close

I like how the only footage isn't DEEP IN THE WOODS either but out in a clearing where it's easy for humans to walk so you can get a nice clear shot of him unobscured by trees.

actually the sightings and footage increased exponentially

So do Bigfoots bury their shit and their dead relatives or why hasn't either of those two come up yet?

jews

?
theres ALOT of videos

Great. So you have plenty of high quality videos of Bigfoot to show, I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=1JPjsmn3P9U

This or any magical explanation unironically makes more sense than treating them like undiscovered "regular" apes.

>has never heard of night vision scopes

youtu.be/ribiDIkEv_s

Bigfoot isn't real but he was real tho.
He was killed in 1997

imagine being out hunting for deer and you encounter bigfoot. i highly doubt your immediate reaction would be to shoot and kill it and if it is you're probably not a very experienced hunter. you would probably
A) think it's a guy in a suit, try to communicate with it, it leaves the area
B) you realize it's not a guy in a suit which freaks you the fuck out and you leave the area

Like...?

You or another user always post this response in these threads. Sightings are reported all the time for bigfoot and UFOs. Look up MUFON.

>they live in deep forest
A deep forest of which man is constantly intruding and building on.

I mean they were able to find the Peking man by noticing that a piece of quartz wasn't native to the area and started digging. Fuck we find dinosaur bones all the time and they didn't even have tools. We humans are damn good at finding skeletal remains.

That's a nice made up scenario. Where is the proof though?

These fuckers are the god damn devil. They killed a few of my uncles cattle

So the only footage you would accept is deep in the trees where the creature couldn't be seen?

Bob Gimlin says the reason they didn't follow it is because they got the feeling it was trying to lead them into an ambush.

>don't believe the men who captured the creature on film, believe what a bunch of malcontents just said
Based.
Reminder there is also no answer to the coverup point other than "the government would never lie to me! Only crazy people believe that!"
Pathetic.
>I mean is there a single Bigfoot family that just keeps practicing incest at bare minimum replacement level?
Perhaps. There are, believe it or not, species with low numbers in the wild.
No, but there is no particular reason something resembling a horse with a horn should be impossible.
Based.
This is also plausible.

>B) you realize it's not a guy in a suit which freaks you the fuck out and you leave the area

why the fuck would you not shoot it at this point? If you had a high powered rifle? Do you really think that no hunter has ever been in this situation and decided to shoot one? You're either wilfully ignorant or very, very stupid.

POLYMERIC FALCIGHOL DERIVATION

>in my schizophrenic hypothetical, there are only two possible outcomes (in both of which Bigfoot is real)
seek help

wheres that info

>Reminder there is also no answer to the coverup point other than "the government would never lie to me! Only crazy people believe that!"
Oh, the Goverment lies constantly.
It's just that they kinda need some sort of reason to do it, no matter how small?

i cant factually prove that you will or won't do a certain thing under certain circumstances user. what the fuck? i'm obviously hypothesizing

>Jews forced to be in power

Attached: 1508059996248.jpg (500x343, 34K)

Why? What makes it possible when there is no biological reason for them to exist in North America? We aren't talking about some rare species of beetle. We are talking about an ape.

dilate

>Reminder there is also no answer to the coverup point other than "the government would never lie to me! Only crazy people believe that!"
A giant sentient pile of shit is floating in the sky above every major city in the US with mind control technology, and it's stealing the liveforce from ever sheep in the world.
The only reason you haven't heard of this is because the government s covering it up

That's a chest freezer of pork chops stocked to the brim.
Making me fucking hungry user.

I'm just pointing out how funny it is that everyone says they can't be found because they're deep in the woods but the only footage isn't deep in the woods. I also like how people say he must be nocturnal when the only footage is him out in the afternoon. Are you really still buying that scam artist Patterson's bullshit? I thought conspiracy tards were good at calling out bullshit.

Not sure about Ape like creatures but Lizies seem more capable of eluding capture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizard_Man_of_Scape_Ore_Swamp

Attached: lizard-man_1502307325704_10226765_ver1.0[1].jpg (534x401, 22K)

is that your mother?

>not one mention of the Sierra sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=VGfIIjN-P7o

Attached: kremit.gif (640x360, 538K)

That just sounds like more work then what it's worth

>bigfoot mythos originated with the patterson film

Attached: dy4okatb7v901.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

>>don't believe the men who captured the creature on film, believe what a bunch of malcontents just said

The men who were at the moment filming A LITERAL MOVIE ABOUT COWBOYS HUNTING BIGFOOT?
Even in your small, sad brain, that should raise a bit of a red flag, come on.

Okay let's take out Patterson altogether. What evidence do you have for bigfoot then not counting that bullshit tape?

holy fuck dude go back to r eddit all caps LE LITERALLY writing pattern

sounds like a wolf or some shit

I'm not defending people who believe in the existence of Sasquatch with bad arguments. I didn't know that's where your reply was coming from.

What said.

A small stone will turn into a large boulder in your mind. The scream of a creature being maimed will sound like the most terrifying thing in existence if you let it play repeatedly in your own head. If something happens at night, it's more or less guaranteed to be your mind playing tricks on you.

Nice argument, you really convinced me.

You've obviously never been hunting before. If you see a bear you don't just automatically shoot it, that could cost you your life. Now imagine being confronted with not a bear but a legendary creature that isn't supposed to exist. An experienced hunter would know it's time to go.

lay off me dude I literally don't give a shit about you or bigfoot, you egotistical low iq spastic

all the eye witness testimonies and researchers
hair samples with confimred bigfoot DNA
footprints
voice recordings
various video

Real talk though I don't actually believe in any of this I just like to play devil's advocate for fun. It's good practice for arguing.

Obviously Bigfoot uses only tools that are naturally occurring in his immediate environment. Dinosaur bones are found because there are so many, but Bigfoot is scarce and localised. There are probably many undiscovered dinosaur and other species that are only to be found buried in heavily forested areas.
Since they are ostensibly involved in a coverup, of course they are not going to tell you the reason for it.
>an undiscovered animal
>your weird scat fetish come to life
These are not the same thing.
This becomes more pitiful by the post. Nocturnal animals can in fact survive in the daytime and sometimes even move about in it. They aren't vampires.
I have considered it, and determined it to be of no importance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson–Gimlin_film
Plenty of links in that article to get you started.

t. city dweller

his life isn't all successes. peter was, unfortunately, raped by a female sasquatch.

>don't believe the men who raped the woman in the park, believe what a bunch of witnesses just said

Attached: 1530696639941.png (966x986, 233K)

that's the whole point, everyone likes spook threads until reddit morons come in and act like they're in a fucking courtroom, and MUH SCIENCE horseshit.

>memory is so unreliable it's entirely useless goy!

yes but what you're trying to have me believe is that NO HUNTER EVER has taken the shot and killed a bigfoot. Which statistically does not make a lick of sense.

It's been 50 years, how about a fucking corpse? Even a skeletonized one.
>b-but forest big, all we got is these random animal noises that's definitely bigfeets

I've unironically saw Big Foot near that area, had nothing to record it with, and literally not a single person believes me. My own mother acts like I'm joking or playing some kind of prank.
There's no worse feeling in the world then being called a liar for something that you're not lying about. It's absolutely infuriating.
But anyways, yes, Big Foot or whatever the fuck that thing is is real. Don't give a flying fucking shit if you don't believe me.

Listen to it again.

It was my anguished screams of realizing I’ll never have a gf

>arguing about retarded shit is fun, until people start arguing about it
yikes

This isn't /x/ though.

>confirmed bigfoot dna

Now how would that work without a reference?

Take your pills friend.

>it's their racist imaginations distorting their memories goy!

Attached: 220px-Jared_Kushner_2018.jpg (220x295, 14K)

Neanderthals burry their dead and we still find their bones, same with any species that is unusually smart. How come this isn't the case with bigfoot

no, you aren't fun, you're insufferable and you should fuck off

It pretty much is. You must be really naive if you don't think it's incredibly easy to manipulate witness accounts.

Have sex.

How did it look like? Was it like in the footage? Did it see you? Give more info user.

>I have considered it, and determined it to be of no importance.
All right. Let's think this through then.
They were making a movie about hunting Bigfoot.
It wouldn't be a great movie if they didn't find anything at the end, right?
So it stands to reason that, well, they had planned some sort of guy in a suit to appear at some point, right?

>has never heard of the rashamon effect

>You don't remember nuthin!

Attached: 1520583751739.png (360x254, 155K)

>he hasn't heard of this weird sandnigger sounding thing a jew made up

This is fucking comical. What bullshit.

what do you think about the haunted memphis tapes
youtube.com/watch?v=BSDyAKUjbWE

>Whaaaaa! I like to believe in retarded stuff, but I hate it when people points out I'm a retard! Whaaaa!

>b-but muh infantile skeletons argument
even when ppl go missing and searched for they arent always found, in areas where they were known to have dissapeared from

>Bigfoot is scarce and localised.
That has never stopped us before. If a group of creatures congregate in an area, ESPECIALLY if they use some form of tools, native or not, they are quite easy to find.
>Nocturnal animals can in fact survive in the daytime and sometimes even move about in it.
Why would bigfoot even be nocturnal when no other apes are?

>This thread again
Proof that Yea Forums is populated by mental manlets. Jesus christ.

Attached: 11.png (434x320, 194K)

>mfw i belive in most of these

Attached: sam hyde reaction.jpg (466x492, 36K)

>haha stupid kike, my easily tricked meatbag brain is infallible and my memory is perfect

>I know, I'll come into a thread I have no interest in and argue in bad faith all day
science is there to be contested pea brain :)

>on a Yea Forums board
>has never heard of Rashamon
Fuck off back to Facebook zoomer.

If there's really a creature like Bigfoot in existence, why have we found zero physical evidence?

Are we really expected to believe that in the hundreds and hundreds of years people have known about Bigfoot, not a single carcass, dropping, footprint or even a lock of hair have been found and verified to be from an unknown species?

This footage is probably the best evidence known to the public of Bigfoot's existence and yet gives a strong case that it's nothing more than a very good costume.

>user doesn't believe that there's Chinese sounding Kung Fu fighting 8 foot tall apemen in the forests of America

Attached: Chiggin'.png (91x119, 33K)

take your meds kike

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-134340.jpg (1031x971, 286K)

Acting like a retard isn't a good way to refute something user.

I'm not a weeb I don't give a shit about grorious nippon firmu forded thousand times

Are you insane? Did that make any sense in your head?
For your no doubt very serious statistical analysis to be valid, you'd have to know how many Bigfoots there are, wouldn't you?
I believe you user.
It isn't Wrongplanet either, yet here you are.
Don't know. First intelligent point against Bigfoot being real in the entire thread. Congrats.
No, the Blair Witch Project was very successful without ever showing the witch. From the point of view of fiction, the mystery is more interesting than any resolution one way or the other.
>they are quite easy to find
How many things haven't we found? You don't know because we haven't found them.
>Why would bigfoot even be nocturnal when no other apes are?
Bigfoot is not an ape.

No, science is the study of things that exist. If something, Bigfoot, Aliens, ghosts or interdimensional telekinetic vampires exist, then they are part of science.

it's really just artifacts from the upscaling and motion interpolation

did this get banned from /x/ or something?

>mass replying

Attached: 1399508845377.jpg (340x480, 36K)

>How did it look like?
Pretty much like in the footage. A cross between a gorilla, chimp and a man. I'll never be a 100% sure if it wasn't just a guy in a suit, but it makes no sense why some random guy in a suit would be casually waiting in the middle of nowhere just so some other guy can happen upon him.
> Did it see you?
I was more or less the same distance from it as the guy who shot the video. Maybe a bit further, but I'm not blind. I know what I saw. Anyways, it did see me. It stood there for a while after which point I started backing up because I felt uneasy.
You don't really think about capturing "evidence" or what an amazing "discovery" you've made in the moment. You just feel intimidated. It's literally like some kind of sentient animal. I was ready to pass out from the adrenaline, and it wasn't even that close. I kept looking at it as I backed away though. It looked at me for some time and proceeded into the woods.
After a while I slowly went back to my original position, and even a bit closer, but the thing was nowhere to be seen. I've went to that place a few times with some other people but we never saw anything. Not to mention everyone is adamant that I'm lying/crazy. At this point I'm considering the idea that it might've just been a hallucination, but how even.

>kurosawa is weebshit
Go back to /x/, you absolute nigger.

T H I C C

It makes sense if you don't assume every hunter is a dumbass who shoots at everything they see. It's easy to assume that the ones dumb enough to shoot at it probably only succeed in scaring it off, if we are to believe that sasquatches are as large and timid as they are reported to be. and then who is going to believe their dumb story about trying to bag a bigfoot trophy?

>science is the study of things that exist

Attached: giphy (12).gif (332x215, 1.99M)

(You)s give me a raging chub.

>No, the Blair Witch Project was very successful without ever showing the witch. From the point of view of fiction, the mystery is more interesting than any resolution one way or the other.
Right. So you believe that unemployed bums making a movie about Bigfoot were totally not going to try and show one, because they were so subtle and interested in the mystery of the thing.

im at teir one

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 59K)

So you want to give other dudes boners? Ew, that's gay.

it's maximum weebshit.
Japanese media is fucking cancer.
The whole streaming and reaction culture stems from their retarded shows you guys (weebs) adore

Logging industry is like the 5th biggest industry in the US. It's worth a lot. And if it turns out that it's indeed a missing link, then I'm sure Vatican would be more than interested to keep it secret.

I have no opinion on the motivations of bums, unemployed or otherwise. That would be reckless speculation.
Why would I assume they share my obscure fetish?

>the only footage of bigfoot was taken years ago with an ancient camera
It’s like taking a video at 144p and uploading it to youtube saying”oh i caught a real life alien in my backyard!!!”. Doesn’t prove anything. The footage looks like shit. You expect me to believe bigfoot has not been recorded recently? And people actually believe this. Do you all breath manually as well?

>Logging industry is like the 5th biggest industry in the US. It's worth a lot. And if it turns out that it's indeed a missing link, then I'm sure Vatican would be more than interested to keep it secret.
Plenty of endangered species that aren't kept a secret by the logging industry. And there's no such thing as a missing link, nor would any Bigfoot be one more than any random gorilla.

this guy fucks.

It's been recorded hundreds of times, use fucking youtube

>How many things haven't we found?
Well for one thing we haven't found a single ape skeleton on the entire fucking continent.
>Bigfoot is not an ape.
Are you seriously suggesting that bigfoot just happened out of sheer coincidence, despite being a completely different infraorder, having no shared genes with simians, randomly evolved to look almost exactly like simians homininis, and sharing their intelligence?

Link your favorite.

>You expect me to believe bigfoot has not been recorded recently?
I could've, and I would've probably made a fortune out of that. I'll forever regret that. Not to mention people have literally ridiculed me about my claims. It fucking hurts, all memeing aside.
Imagine you saw an alien, but you were the only person in the vicinity and you didn't have anything to record it with. Now imagine trying to convince someone you saw it. They would all think you're crazy/laugh at you. Not that I've seen an alien, but that's how it feels.
I object 99% of all conspiracies out there, but some of them are bound to be true. There's no turning back for me now.

Imagine being this much of a retarded zoomer.

>leading them into an ambush
But according to the story they just found it roaming around which makes unlikely to give this hypothetical Bigfoot enough time to set up an ambush

Seek help, because you need it.

As has been established, it's impossible for it to be a missing link.

arent most of these just memery? why cant you x fuckers do a legit one

Attached: 1533939097822.png (502x397, 176K)

Looks like he's wearing Wellingtons with camo pants stuffed into them.

Explaining away things with "memory isn't real" is already absurd.

"Missing Link" is not a scientific term. There are plenty of transitional fossils for the homo sapiens in any case.

Joe Rogan please

>Plenty of endangered species that aren't kept a secret by the logging industry.
None of them have human like intelligence. You can argue about chimps but for all we know, Bigfoot is even above them
>And there's no such thing as a missing link
My point is that just last year archeologists discovered a brand new offshoot of hominid. If this thing exists and has human like intelligence, than it would be the final nail in the coffin of creationism.

Can we meet up weekly and talk about this stuff? Where are you from? I need the truth

Dave Paulides found foot tracks, hair and feces.
His belief is that it's some natives with overgrown hair.

That's because bears are a bitch to kill and have been documented enough that other alternatives exist, but with Bigfoot there no known alternatives or ability to know how tough it is meaning your best bet is shooting it

Was it dark when you saw it?

Sure, lots of things look like other things. But he might be a distant cousin. We don't really know.

>tfw one conspiracy in Tier 0 is actually real.
feelsbadman.jpg

Perhaps what he saw was the planet Venus.

onions becomes sentient? i knew it...

>for all we know

Nigger that's some circular bullshit reasoning If I ever saw one. We are debating whether Bigfoot EXISTS in the first place.

Guess I'm at tier 0. There is no conspiracies just synchronicity.

>Bigfoot there no known alternatives or ability to know how tough it is
right
>your best bet is shooting it
no, you should only do this if it was already attacking you or looking like it was about to. out of all the vast swathes of documented alleged bigfoot encounters, almost none of them involve attacks on humans

I know you're LARPing, but I choose to believe you nonetheless.
Some 15 years ago I was chilling in my bed one night just looking to the window when I saw a series of lights as if someone had turned on a couple of flashlights at once. The light itself was identical to a what a strong flashlight streak would look like. I have no idea why, but I completely ignored this and didn't even get closer to the window to see if the light was coming from the ground or somewhere above. But it was like some makeshift disco show, or like a helicopter had flew over, but with several lights instead of one. I don't believe in aliens, or at least not on Earth, but I still think about that occurrence every now & then.

That's because it's likely their either alive or there body was completely destroyed which I doubt is something a animal does especially when it doesn't gain anything from it

>vela incident, which most normies have never heard of, is tier 1
>PRISM, which is an extremely well known global surveillance system, is tier 6
Nigga

is that what david paulides believes is abducting people?
I've read it in places that he has a theory but doesn't actually say it in his books because it'd sound crazy

Yes it was. It looked pretty much identical to what can be seen in the clip. I still think it could've been a gorilla, but the thing is, gorillas aren't as "fluid" in their movements, and their legs are shorter.
At this point I just tell myself it was a guy in a suit. I want no part of this anymore and I'd rather not have people believe me because I'm puzzled by it myself.

As in, it's impossible for it to be linked to any ape species, since apes evolved in Africa. The only chance is that they migrated from Siberia 10.000 years or so ago along with humans. In which case, where are the ape remains in Siberia?

I mean the incident definitely happened though

Apes evolved everywhere they went. Apes are evolving constantly. That's what evolution means.

I love that these threads devolve into pure insanity and shit flinging.

It's one of those things it's better not to speak about because nothing will convince you even though it's just basic science and data.
No, he's starting to believe it's aliens because of UFOs in close proximity.

But what do they get from hiding a big ape man, it's likely cheaper for them to deal with a few Bigfoot reserves then covering up bigfoot.

>But he might be a distant cousin
Not just distant cousin. As in 40 million years of divergent evolution distant.

If it was dark, could have been a really ugly bear and your vision deprived brain filled in the rest.

If it was fairly light outside, then your guess is as good as mine.

Sounds like one of the audio montages I made as a 70s kid using two portable cassette recorders, dubbing patchcords, and a random collection of loudspeakers and amplifiers. I imagine they giggled their way through the making of it almost as much I did making mine.

Hope she’s doing well, now that she’s not with a retard anymore

Evolution takes millions of years, you don't go from human to Bigfoot in 11.000 years.

Yea Forums is a great board for /x/, /an/ and Yea Forums threads. It's too bad most people use it for capeshit wank.

But wouldn't a species on the verge of extinction be aggressive then usual, also I find it highly unlikely there would be zero cases of big foot attacking somebody if it was real.

what bigfoot has white running shoe soles?

>real humans died millennia ago
This is too close too the truth you shouldn't be posting this.

Attached: d46d2994-eb22-47c6-9182-b04bea3dcb65.jpg (389x301, 16K)

Evolution is happening constantly on every living being. You mean speciation.

Link some then

Shit, my brain(let) just realized you were asking if it was night time. I thought you were talking about the fur. It was around 5:30-40 PM when I saw it, so not quite dark yet. It was definitely light enough for me to see it well enough.
But again, I'm not discounting the fact that it could've been some bear, monkey, whatever the fuck else or even a guy in a suit. To be honest, it moved exactly like a guy in a suit. But the thing is, how in the hell would that guy know he'd get seen by anyone, considering I was just happening to walk by. In a way it feels like a "The Game" tier prank that someone pulled on me, but only one other person knew where I was that day, and I don't see them being capable of doing something like this.
The whole ordeal will remain a mystery to me forever.

Source: trust me bro, I'm a registered mufon investigator

i've always seen pic related

Attached: Untitled.png (215x266, 119K)

Sure, but in this case it's largely irrelevant, since there have not been a single ape skeleton found in NA that wasn't human. I.E, nothing evolved in America, and as far as I'm aware the only really really really close relatives of homo sapiens have been found in areas like Siberia.

He's fucking wearing shoes. All these researches forget to look at the FEET of BigFOOT. white soles and all, pathetic.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Maybe it was, indeed, a guy in a fur suit. Perhaps for a youtube prank channel or something.

Where's the ass crack?

Or maybe some bigfoot nut trying to blend in.
Or just a good old pervert.

Bigfoot is a guy in a suit.
Stories about ape men are a folk memory of actual creatures from the past. All of the most fantastical and interesting creatures to once exist are all gone-- we killed em all

Attached: dn24861-1_800.jpg (800x613, 73K)

>nothing evolved in America
Again, literally every living thing in America has been evolving and is evolving in America right now. You don't understand what Evolution means.
You mean speciation, and obviously there are tons of plants and fauna that only exist in the Americas.

I don't know man I'm not a zoologist. I just know that you have to be very careful when you're out hunting, and that it isn't a good idea to shoot at animals that you aren't specifically hunting for. If you want one of the few examples of an alleged Bigfoot attack, look up the Bauman story. It's one of the more well-known ones because President Theodore Roosevelt, an avid outdoorsman, thought the story was fascinating and included it in his autobiography.

Attached: bauman_story.jpg (400x400, 53K)

That's my best guess. Either that or some kind of weird gorilla. I really don't know what it is, but in the off chance that it was a real thing, I guess I was lucky enough to stumble upon it.
I'll forever regret not being able to film it (phone was charging in the car), and not saying something/shouting to see it's reaction.
I've looked through countless youtube videos, including prank channels, but I haven't found anything resembling my situation. I just don't know what to think, and I genuinely don't believe in these things. I guess I was just at the right place at the right time to see some dude cosplaying his fur suit.

Stop going to Reddit for your faggy hot takes.