Rewatching original Bladerunner

Rewatching original Bladerunner.

First replicant Deckard finds - the snake dancer female. Completely overpowers Deckard. Could kill him easily at this point, but Deckard is saved by other dancers entering the room. Snake woman selects flee, making herself an easy target to be shot in the back by Deckard.
Second replicant - Leon, encounters him immediately after dealing with snake woman. Completely overpowers Deckard, and could kill him easily at this point. Deckard is saved by Rachel killing Leon.
Third replicant - Pris. Disguised as a doll in Sebastians's place. Thigh-grips his head and could kill him easily at this point. Decides for some reason to get some distance for an acrobatic attack, enabling Deckard to shoot her easily.
And last but not least, the fourth replicant - Batty. Totally wrecks Deckard, and then actually saves his life. Expires without input from Deckard.

This is the legendary Bladerunner, forced out of retirement because he is the best, the only man for the job. A man who could have been killed by every single one of the replicants, but was saved by pure chance or conveniently stupid decisions by the robuts. In truth, Deckard is fucking useless.

Attached: imagine.jpg (1437x736, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vc7oWwPECY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Deckard
More like Dickhard amirite?

You think he had a boner during this scene?

original blade runner was garbage

Deckard is a replicant with Gaff's memories. Gaff is the real Blade Runner.

That's because the movie really fucked up Deckards character. He isn't supposed to be cool, bad ass, good looking or good at his job. It's supposed to be a shameful dirty job hunting down replicants, and Deckard is supposed to be out of shape, mediocre and depressed, only getting the assignment because the guy above him died. The movie relied on cop cliches. They even cut out his wife, which is a major part of his character

You did a man's job sir

The book shouldn't be compared to the film realistically, they're both too different. The film is actually better if you wanted to have an argument.

His job was to find them.

He found them.

>Ridley I don't think that was a good enough performance , let's do take #27 just in case

god i wish that were me

Weren't all these military models?

GOD

>gaff conveniently turns up at the end for deckard to kill batty
I actually like how the sequel retconned it so it was all planned. It made the most sense in my headcanon

deckard never told them that he is just a useless lucker. In his reports he probably just wrote down that he did the job more or less clean. And so they believe he is really a pro because the data suggests that other typical blade runners get fucked up and die regularly (which deckard would have too but he lucked out).

Yes but only Batty was a combat model. The girls were pleasure girls and Leon just lifted heavy stuff.

Lol the movie isn't even close

Mngggghh imagine the sweet smell

clueless simpleton zoomer

Pris was a basic pleasure model

I guess you could say retirement made him lose his edge.

Attached: 1493719965606.png (640x716, 563K)

He hadn't been forced to retire, he had quit, but as Bryant said, if you are not a cop, you are little people.

>magical zoom device
lmao

The book had some cool scenes I wish they incorporated into the films but not is pretty bland overall, whichbis par for the course for pk dick novels. The cinematography and world building in the film is some of the finest in all of cinema

Yeah I know man, it completely blows the book out of the water.

That’s one of the main reasons Ford and Ridley Scott has a falling out. Ford told interviewers “Deckard is a detective that doesn’t detect”. Shit just kind of happens and he rolls with the punches. However I never really saw him as the protagonist, rather the antagonist. Roy is the real hero of the movie.

The book is very different to a degree, that Deckard in the movie is a different character with a same name. In fact, if you'd adapt the book as it is, people would only be thinking if it is a some sort of a sequel to Blade Runner.

Makes zero sense...he'd have to be a Nexus 8 or some prototype beyond even Rachael to have no self-awareness at all, and he's weaker than even the most basic female pleasure model Nexus 7. Plus, his boss hates skinjobs/doesn't treat Deckard like one at all...compare that to treatment of K from BR2049. It's Ridley being too cute by half.

If the old BR is in my holy canon of masterpiece movies, will the new one be unenjoyable?

Eh, the film still gets it through how shit everything is.
You just get that everyone still stuck on Earth is a loser in a dead end position. I don't remember ever feeling that Deckard is some kind of badass supercop. Just some asshole with a gun.

The movie is genre-defining and iconic. The book is a throwaway short story.

Even so, they're extremely strong compared to a human being

The new Blade Runner is a worthy sequel.

This. Deckard's purpose in the story is just to serve as a juxtaposition between an average shlubby guy and the replicants. The audience views the world from Deckard's perspective, watching the actual story of the main character Roy.

BR is my favorite film of all time and BR2049 is now probably my second favorite film.

i didnt read anything in the thread beyond OP

Blade Runner is up there with one of the most mediocre stupid moviers I ever watched. I remember the first time watching it thinking...only morosn would be impressed by this

there is a reaosn why it bombed at the box office

..and here we are 30 years later and morons are impressed by it. And riddet.

stop talking about it it needs to die
so does ridley scoot has made 1 good movie "alien" and then that was it
the meximum of his creative endavour

guy needs to be put to bed

Attached: 11f134466738f34e3496fd5dbb00a9cb.jpg (736x414, 38K)

Gaff's origami is a huge clue.

Doesn't she try to crush his head here, but since he's a replicant, he doesn't die? Isn't that why she gives him that "wtf?" look right after? It's been ages since I've seen the movie.

Yes, I didnt like it overall and the central plot point actually doesnt make sense. But seriously if the original is one of your favourite films why weren't you first in line to watch the sequel?

Designed to be ambiguous and suggestive, but doesn't undo the reality of who Deckard is for the rest of the movie.

based barely literate poster

It's far better than it had any right to be, but if you rate the original so highly, I'd argue that no sequel would be enjoyable for you.

Yes, designed to be ambiguous/suggestive, but shouldn't override who Deckard clearly is for the rest of the movie.

Only Leon and Batty are in the "oh shit I'm basically fighting a bear" levels of strength. The women are stronger than your average woman yes, but they don't demonstrate superhuman levels of strength.

reading this gave me a stroke

Omnipresent danger is an instrinsic part of cyberpunk. Everyone kills and everything can kill.

>le origami meme
I am so tired of this

I remember the first time watching Blade Runner knowing it was some sci fi classic. I thought it fucking sucked.

Where's the sticky though. If Hauer doesn't deserve one, then who the fuck does?

Deckard is the protagonist because we see most of the movie from his point of view.
But he is a punch-clock villain.
Roy is an anti-hero.

Said this, even if it's justifiable or is even possible to see it as a deconstruction, it's true that Deckard do not seem so great at his job barring ENHANCE.
I love, adore BR but the script has weak points.

@118593393
So there was a sticky for Hauer, everyone praised the movie, now insecure contrarians or failed trols have to post this shit.

There was a sticky for more than a day.

>there is a reaosn why it bombed at the box office
The Thing also bombed at the box office the same year.

original blade runner was kind of shit. no idea how it became such a cult hit

@118593710
Imagine thinking that this is good bait.

OP just watched it for the first time this morning and then looked up "flaws" on the internet.

>Deckard is a depressed cop forced back into work
>gotta kill some replicants
>whatever, let's get it done so I can go back home to my mood organ and dream of owning a real animal

>Ridley Scott: dude what if Deckard was a replicant, DUDE what if everyone was a replicant

Fuck that senile hack and fuck anyone who entertains the "Deckard is a replicant" idea

dude... the book entertains the "Deckard is a replicant" idea too, its like 1/6th the book

Don't forget he is a replicant himself, so it makes no sense they kick his ass so easily.

>This is the legendary Bladerunner, forced out of retirement because he is the best, the only man for the job
He’s meant to be a legendary detective not a legendary fighter. He did find all of them so he is good at that.

No. They have all decided to spare his life, because they DID try to kill him and WOULD, if he actually wasn't a replicant himself. At the killing point (which he survives), they come to that realization. 2049 confirms it.

When and where?

> they DID try to kill him and WOULD, if he actually wasn't a replicant himself.
>save replicant
>get killed by replicant
DUDE, LOGIC! CLASSIC LMAO

he is good at finding them, not at fighting

What's the Blade Runner of fantasy? Something with god-tier cinematography visuals and music, atmosphere, existential themes, memorable lines, etc.

Excalibur.

Yeah, whatever might that be, my precious.

surprise surprise, cyberpunk is not capeshit

the hobbit 3

Thats why they called them blade runners you dumb shit. Because the job is dangerous. Its not supposed to be incel pandering pseudo arthouse garbage.

Latino guy puts the fucking origami down, it's a unicorn, the one thing Deckard sees in his dreams.It's obvious he was supposed to be a replicant.

>they called them blade runners because they are consistently bad at their job
lmao how much of a tranny are you my dude

I think the idea was that Deckard was capable of euthanizing innocent artificial people and not be traumatized by the act.

good pick
As much as I love LOTR, no. There's no real LOTR of sci-fi, either, unless perhaps the new Dune works out.
fuck no.

his job is to find them, he is good at that

2049 lets everything ambiguous, confirmation bias-san.

>dude killer robots should be weak bitches
>why isnt dickhard a garystu like thor

I like this take.

replicants are not robots you absolute mental midget

>good at finding
>ENHANCE
>leon finds him
>gets told where pris is
>then batty finds him too

blade runners are just bottom of the barrel incel losers that have nothing better to do in a hellhole distopia, not elite people, or capeshit protagonists. he is the best, but the best of the lowest is not that impressive

if one dies you send another

That's because Deckard was a basic Replicant with Gaff's memories.

Conan

Yeah they are retard. They were built to be slave miners on other planets.

>most dangerous replicant models loose on Earth
>have already killed dozens to escape
>have already attempted to gain access to top robut genius company owner Tyrell
>send some disposable mooks to find 'em

Makes sense

Except it makes no fucking sense.

Doesn't exist. No one would greenlit a depressing and moody fantasy film. In the minds of hollywood producers the genre exists only for video game/young adult lit adaptations or LOTR rip-offs.

Legend

He had Gaff's memories, Gaff knew the dream he was having.

This. the movie wrote Dekkard as a bit of a joke. He's noticeably not handy in a fight.
But all a blade runner is supposed to actually do is run the Voight-Kampff test isn't it

>Yeah they are retard
Factually wrong you dumb fuck. Bio engineered human beings, not robots.
>They were built to be slave miners on other planets.
And? Does that suddenly make them robots? And not all of them are automatic slave miners, there are combat replicants, pleasure models etc

God, I wish that were me.

You're a absolute mong.

I don't even understand how somebody can think the original was better than 2049. It didn't have better action, acting, story or themes. It had an interesting setting, which 2049 also has (obviously). The replicant hunt was mediocre at best, and Roy Batty's speech at the end doesn't salvage it. Nor does the mystery behind Deckard, who is boring, being a replicant.

Which does also suggest the lack of empathy inherent in replicants.

it does, cyberpunk is a hellhole where nobody cares about anybody else, nobody decent is going to risk his life to save a company owner, just people that don't have other options

>plot-hole plebs

The movie is a masterpiece of audio-visual cinematography,a beautiful, atmospheric noir thriller, defining a genre, inspiring to this day

>huhrr dis trivial plot point is a bit shit

Robot means slave

They were built to be slaves

>audio-visual cinematography
I agree that plot point mental midgets are quite dumb but damn you're retarded aswell

you've discovered yet another reason why 2049 is a shitty movie guy

What makes no sense is how he's a replicant, yet weaker and dumber than even the weakest/dumbest replicants he's chasing. Every human who knows him besides Gaff has to be in on the fact he's a replicant, including Tyrell, who made them all. It's bullshit from Ridley, period. Total Recall does a much better job with being tonally consistent with the fantasy/reality aspect of its duality.

>Robot means slave
new merriam webster definition when?

>watching movies for the plot

Attached: 2636ecc1701d8549046aa0b067c45ba5.jpg (555x603, 31K)

I never got the impression that bladerunners were badasses or anything. They just seemed to be kinda fit undercover cops that tracked runaway robots who were conceivably much stronger and faster than a human.

But K does his job well in BR2049?

The visuals and atmosphere are better

The origin of the word, The term comes from a Czech word, robota, meaning "forced labor"

The main reason its considered superior is that it's the first. It and Metropolis are the two most influential sci-fi futurist/dystopia films ever made. Almost every movie set in any kind of similar future borrows heavily from the original Blade Runner. The movie/plot itself isn't all that great.

Why bother even having a plot then if it doesn't matter? why not just have random scenes of flying cars and moody cityscapes with no context?

Sounds to me like you're making excuses for a bad plot.

2049 is a shitty movie because Deckard sucked at his job and was saved from death over and over again in a contrived way in the original Blade Runner?

What kind of mental gymnastics are you doing?

yeah, Metropolis is unwatchable, but easy to understand the importance

>The origin of the word
No one called niggers robots you dumbfuck

The word robot comes from the play Rossum's Universal Robots where slaves are created using some chemical protoplasm. The replicants are absolutely robots.

yeah than every single wageslave is by definition a robot

We are ALL replicants like BASED RIDLEY said

>the true replicants were the friends we made along the way all along
wtf, Ridley...

This, and production design.
But they are almost equal.

>replicants are not robots
Basedrunner really did a number on this franchise. Vilemutto should kill himself before he butchers dune as well.

Attached: 1564061749376.png (454x520, 11K)

Metropolis is even referenced in Blade Runner.

I wish we could see a third Blade Runner as a pastiche of Rossum's Universal Robots and Metropolis.

So the 2049-hating retard is also the same retard that insists on the robots?
And it's so pathetic to resort to passive aggressive posting?
Majestic.

>yeah, Metropolis is unwatchable

Attached: 1515456.png (645x729, 56K)

It literally shows their eyes being grown in the original you dickhead.

it is, nosferatu is much better and still holds up

also The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari

this desu

>"You Dickard? Wahyouwant?"

Attached: You Dickard.png (999x415, 381K)

>But it comes with a free Frogurt!

Did someone put black paint on his binoculars again?

Why you think 2049 has anything to do with it?

Sneed

That doesnt mean they are human you dipshit. Can humans survive on mars? No. Can replicants yes. They are fucking machines.

No they can't you dumb fuck.
They still have lungs that require the same oxygen as humans. Sure they probably can endure longer without the oxygen, but they still need it, just like they need food/water in order to stay alive.

What the fuck are you saying imbecile.

Then why the fuck did the tyrell corporation send them to space? They dont have human needs.

Holy shit the stupidity.
Replicants are used on stations, recently terraformed planets, stuff like this. Even battlefronts, unclear if against aliens or other states/corps.
They can endure more, but the MAIN reason is that they are doing a job none else want to do. Light years away from home, high risk, before the things in that specific settlement go better.
You send replicants first, then when the colony is started you send workers, then actual settlers. Some replicant remains there even when humans arrive is implied, see Pris.

So humans can inhabit those planets? I mean there are hundreds of ads "Go Off-World", do you think that's just for the replicants?
I mean in BR2049 anyone who is worth anything is Off-World in any of the 9 other planets while Earth is basically dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=vc7oWwPECY4

Nice fanfiction fuck nugget

It's implied in the movie. If that is fanfiction, the "replicants do not need oxygen" is the same.
And use your fucking brain. Reps killed people off-world in the original Pris was a sex toy.
You are a dumb fuck goddammit, and the funniest thing is you are the one with the hate-boner for 2049, while you cannot understand the original movie and the setting.

None of what you said implies they need oxygen to live. Yeah they made sex replicants too but the nexus 8 didnt need shit to live.

Your mind has been poisoned by videogames

Okay sequel pleb

How are video games relevant to the topic, Jack Thompson?

>ywn be strangled to death by android thighs

>None of what you said implies they need oxygen to live.
You're absolutely braindead.

Attached: Blade.Runner.2049.02_25_33.jpg (3840x1600, 1.91M)

This wasn't in the theatrical release

Dude they are biological. They are an ensemble of assembled organs, we see a guy building eyes.
They have blood.
You DO know what's the purpose of blood, user, right?
What's in blood? Why is red?

They're androids

You are mentally ill AND retarded.

user, what is blood, what is its purpose.
Answer, then think wether Pris, Roy etc have blood or not.

That movie is not canon.

You have the answer even with the original only.
see I knew you are genuinely fucking stupid, you embarrassed yourself over and over before you sperged out and started your spamming, but I could not imagine you were THIS dumb and ignorant.

they fix this in 2049 when wallace claims all the events were "mathematical precision" to test him or rachel or both (depending on whether or not you believe deckard is a replicant or not) - the original is an absolute mess its an actual marvel that we got 2049

Why is Pris attempting to choke out Deckard if he potentially doesn't have to breathe?

This is Roy, bleeding.

Attached: based_retard.jpg (474x226, 27K)

deckard isn't meant to be some super skinjob assassin. he's just willing to get down and dirty and do the shitty jobs for the money that hardly anyone else wants to risk their hide for. in many ways he's just lucky. that's kind of the point. he could very well have been put in the hospital after the first job, just like holden. deckard isn't special.

>start of the film the text explains about Nexus 6 models and how the blade runners were created to hunt them
>Deckard's boss explains about how dangerous the Nexus 6 model is to deckard, a former blade runner.
>How does he not know this?
>The other blade runner goes to run the vk test on Leon
>Deckard's boss has pictures of all the Nexus 6's, so why did they need to vk Leon? Deckard doesn't vk anyone before killing them, so it isn't a legal thing

Honestly, the beginning of the film is kind of a mess

I rewatched 2049 a few days ago and thought, "Really?" when those lines came up. The original movie's plot just sucks.

Okay sequel babby.

>>Deckard's boss has pictures of all the Nexus 6's, so why did they need to vk Leon? Deckard doesn't vk anyone before killing them, so it isn't a legal thing
Yes and no.
Leon (before the attack, that is) is "tame" and not aggressive. Probably you cannot just go and shoot before testing.
If the replicant is aggressive, the VK is overruled.

Mind it, albeit I ADORE BR I think the writing is kinda weak at times. But not at the point of being nonsensical.

You keep being an embarrassment. And you are shameless, after you have been completely BTFO And your utter stupidity exposed.

Yeah that makes sense. That whole section is really clunky exposition that doesn't really fit with the rest of the film though

That shit is just aesthetic. Replicants cant produce blood.

@118599808
low effort bait, no (You)s for you

My take has always been that in the event of Deckard being a replicant, he was made in such a state (weaker, dumber than other replicants) to be more convincing. Only Gaff and Tyrell would know he's a replicant.

book is boring trash tbqh

I can imagine how a law like that can be passed. Say once a guy that was similar to a suspect replicant was killed while he was ordering sushi to the Brade Runna asian man.
After all, Leon dies while he was the aggressor (albeit shot by Rachel, but it was anyway Deckard's intent if able), and Zhora loses it and tries to kill him.
I in fact do wonder if BRunners just try to elicit an aggressive answer in order to skip all the "bullshit". See how creepy and subtly taunting Deckard was with Zhora.

Deckard isnt a replicant. His eyes dont glow like all the other replicants.

Cus Pris doesn't know Deckard is a replicant.

And how would she know that he is a replicant? Why take the chance then by taking a supposed ineffective choke method then?

I never thought so either, but many here seem(ed) very convinced.
How could he become so old when other replicants had a short expiration date?

All of Harrison Ford's characters luck their way through their movies.

Prove me wrong.

What are you asking exactly? Pris didn't know Deckard was a replicant, and wasn't a combat model anyway. You mean to say that she should've used a Fist of the North Star-tier one hit punch if she wasnt sure? Doubt she even could.

Some just don't understand why the protagonist can't be a superhero with super strength, taking out bad guys left and right. Deckard is just a man going up against biologically enhanced super humans. His job is to locate and possibly neutralise if possible. They send him out alone because they don't want a panic if people found out that replicas was running amok

transmission fluid

user, the blood.
Don't try to divert the actual point because an inattentive poster made a pointless comment about Pris.
The Blood. WHY REPLICANTS HAVE BLOOD?

>Pris didn't know Deckard was a replicant
How would she know that anyone she ever meets is a replicant?

We both know this is not true.

replicant police station stuff

Duuuude you think blood only transfers fucking oxygen? It could be used to transfer any chemical you fuckwit. It could easily be used beyond aesthetics for cooling purposes or whatever. What a dumb point to stress.

@118600484
try harder

Either they tell her, or one of their replicant characteristics (like superhuman strength) reveals it. You think she should just assume everyone she meets is a replicant?

>What a dumb point to stress.
No dipshit.
Everything implies that is blood. Everything implies they are biological. everything implies that they live in environments made for humans.
Nothing, FUCKING NOTHING, implies they can go without breathing or some shit.
I assembled evidence, you are being a butthurt autist.

hohoho. You haven't seen what AI imaging does. Idiot you are, idiot you will remain

i bet you think your computer is magical. go back to the middle ages boomer.

Why the fuck do their eyes glow and have super strength? They arent human. They are programmed machines. Androids have blood in sorts of other fiction. Doesnt make them living breathing things. Replicants arent either.

Except he and Leo don't give a fuck while stepping into the cryolab where eyes were being produced at low AF temperatures. Leo sticks his hand in random liquid, which freezes it all the while he doesn't give a fuck. Compare to the asian dude that is totally packed with clothing and a heating mechanism in order not to freeze to death.

The apartment, when he's with Rachel.

>believing the exposition about him being the best wasn't just to make him believe more that he was human

Complete and utter illiterate.
The glowing is never acknowledged in-universe. In fact, is used as a narrative device, even to imply - but just imply, and off-focus) that Deckard is a replicant.
Stick to capeshit, you complete retard.

Attached: Eyes.jpg (1366x768, 110K)

Not exactly but yes. Everyone is disposable and can be disposed of at any time just to be replaced by someone else making you question the value of your life in this world thus giving you the feeling of unease and discomfort where you can't turn to anyone because nobody will lay down their life for yours. Everyone knows. It is a shit world and you are all trash. Also - high tech, low life.

what if replicants can only use their full strength, if they KNOW they are replicants? That would explain why he's at a disadvantage.

Also, what if THEY wanted to put up a fight, but knew in advance they didn't want to kill him?

That's because their tissues are artificial, aleit still biological.
Probably vat-grown, we know they are assembled.
Those who produce them have a complete and utter control of functional genomics. The tissues they produce, IF SO THEY DESIRE can have the best that is available, not limited by human evolution.

In 2049 a replicant walks into the police's evidence storage, kills a police officer and walks out with evidence. Later she kills the chief of police in the chief's own office. A day or two later she's still at large and there's no sign of any reaction from the police.

What the fuck is that shit? The cops were threatening to ice K over a small emotional change but sit on their ass when there's an actual killer robot running around?

You know who is the owner of that replicant, so special that has her own name, right user?

wow, it's almost like her boss is an all powerful semi-God on Earth huh

iirc in the book he actually omitted Rachel's help from his reports but it's been a while. Doesn't really matter because the book and movie are different.

Is that cap actually from BR?
I don't remember anyone being killed by thighs in that movie

>Doesnt make them living breathing things.
>VK registers, among other things, the breathing
based retard

The plot in 2049 is better written than the original.
Stop. Seriously, stop.

Also imagine if was that easy, just look for people not breathing. Why have the test in the first place?
That guy is a complete moron, and the worst part he thinks he is smart.

underrated

The scene was pretty hard to miss.

Kys pleb

>being a plotfag
wew lad

You're a brainlet, Deckard clearly did not want to do the fucking job, he quit for a fucking reason. He was getting old.
Also, not to mention, all of the replicants he fought were built like 4 years ago, meaning they've probably gotten better and stronger while he was away

>Being functionally illiterate
Plot is the least important part in these movies. But the original post Compared unfavorably 2049's plot to the original. Which is nonsensical, because the original's plot is its weakest point.
NOTHING implied my complete opinion on either movies.
You are an idiot unable to understand context and a simple dialogue. You are only able to answer in meme.

Deckard was not a villain, he was forced to do a job he didn't want to and clearly took a toll on him. He's an alcoholic, which is probably his way of coping with murder.

The actual villains of the movie are Tyrell and Bryant, Tyrell being Roy's villain and Bryant being Deckard's

You can be a reluctant villain.
Tyrell is not nearly as malicious, tyrannical or active as, say, Wallace is in the second movie.
Bryant can be a dick but is more an expression of the establishment.

Try to re-watch Zhora's killing. Try to imagine the scene without the context of the movie's story, especially the scenes immediately before that (seeing her strangling Deckard).
You would think some reluctant evil mook gunned down some heroine we should root for. Think about the music used. The action is depicted as far from being heroic, the emphasis on her suffering and fear.

literally the worst possible fucking take you could have.

Zhora was a spec op model for honey trap assassinations, so she also was a combat model, Leon was also a combat model but mainly a thug, Batty was the squad leader so high IQ plus combat, Pris yes she's a pleasure model and that may explain how she wasn't as deadly as the others.
Get your shit straight, zoomers.

does everyone here not get that replicants are just bio-engineered humans will brains, hearts, blood and all the rest? they have a soul, but their memories are not their own.

you think you could do a better job, fella?

Only the usual autist That used it a throwaway comment to attack 2049. And now is insisting out of? Retardation? Desperation? Both?

it's a goofy b movie

>t. hasn't actually seen any goofy B movies

Deckard is not a replicant. End of story.

No. There's a scene in the ruins of hotel, where Decard lives. When they come for him, there are two men in gas masks. Those are men and are quite easy to be killed.

Are you guys retarded? Replicants are just genetically engineered humans. They have the exact same physical needs, AND emotional and psychological needs.

The latter point is addressed in both Blade Runner films and is a crucial question throughout the first film.

I'm convinced you people haven't watched the movie.

I never really liked the idea of him being a replicant either but what's with the part when the other cop tells him
"You're not cop you're little people"

Those men rushed there and did not analyze the zone and the exact position of the least dangerous parts. They could also have had gas use as a backup plan.
It's just the usual sperg.

Blade Runner has one good scene and the rest is garbage.

Imagine just now understanding the point of Bladerunner.

Attached: Man of Steel Superman Blade Runner 2049 Gosling funny.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

Was it rape?

Attached: images - 2019-07-25T180402.921.jpg (739x415, 23K)

Ground breaking aesthetics. Basically defined the look of cyberpunk.

Only if you have autism. I am being serious.

Wait a minute...

Attached: 1546577401115.gif (500x450, 1.45M)

I'M GOING TO SAY IT

Making Deckard a replicant was a dumb twist.