I don't get Yea Forums anymore, is it just filled with zoomers?

I don't get Yea Forums anymore, is it just filled with zoomers?

Attached: 378_v9_bd.jpg (1080x1440, 228K)

All of Yea Forums is, greenposting etc kind of took off and got popular and they flock here now for the "memes" but by oversaturating it with pure shit the whole board has now suffered and became as bad as any other social media site. Some of the shit I see on here now may as well be from Facebook.

The sad thing about Yea Forums is that it’s actually full of people in their 30s and 40s, and despite this, the board is in the worst state it’s ever been. It doesn’t matter what age you are when you’re a capeshit manchild.

38 year old xoomer here. I have always despised Tom Cruise.

I'm turning 24 this year
What generation do I belong?

Yea Forums is one of the defacto compromised boards. The fact that it's blue doesn't help either, and ever since gookmoot got the Yea Forums schism epiphany, there's been a massive uproar across all manner of social media that 4channel is now the "/pol/tard free site where you can go have fun and bash the fash".

Attached: IstillEndUpDissapointed.jpg (510x511, 66K)

Im not sure. I think a lot of the people here are millennials and gen x. I always assume that I’m browsing alongside a few kids as young as 12 or 13. That being said, I’m a zoomer myself but just barely. I’m in my early 20’s.

Another issue is the blatant viral marketing. Obvious shill threads and attempts to manufacture generals. With shows and actors it's more likely a fanboy, but distribtor threads can't masquerade as such.

boomer

>tfw 26
>boxxy brought me here
GIRUGAMESH

Imagine thinking a person's age is the reason they're insufferable.

I'm just confused that's all

>I have always despised Tom Cruise.
Sounds like you've always been a colossal cock sucking homo as well. Did the 80s make you that way?

t. 30 year old boomer

Why are you misleading me?

>boomers are those people born worldwide between 1946 and 1964, the time frame most commonly used to define them.

1. it's summer, so, yeah
b. this is basically /r/tv, so, yeah

>"/pol/tard free site where you can go have fun and bash the fash"

Half the fucking threads in this board are MGTOW incels whining that Marvel and Star Wars have black lesbians or asian trannies or something like that now. People here don't even watch movies, they just read the IMDumB page and check the cast and crew to reasons to be offended.

zoomers experienced less stuff and had a childhood full of capeshit
of course they're gonna have shit taste

Not that user but the only role Tom got me wet was him as Lestat

Believe it or not, not every zoomer cares about capeshit. Stop generalizing.

The Cruise can't be bruised. He doesn't know how to make anything less than greatness. Except that one spy movie with Cameron Diaz. We don't talk about that here.

Some facebook film groups unironically have better discussions on films then here.

both of these are correct and are why you should learn how to use the filters and the catalog

seething boomers

those aren't mgtow or incels, its supposed to be a parody of what they once thought this place was before they came here

Pretty much. This site is 15 yrs old already, somone using at 30 when it started would be 45 today. The most active users of the last 4-6 yrs are people who hear all these stories about Yea Forums being this dark place so they come here to be part of it. The overall site seems full of edgy 13-17 yr olds who are ironically actually offended by everything.

Attached: 65322223_642629319587231_7995352518576245051_n.jpg (1440x1800, 208K)

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: (you)r home.png (1147x864, 145K)

we had a kino 90s music thread that had no s*eed posting and only one zoomer came in and tried to shitpost that ended up going to over 300 posts

Oh, Knight and Day?

Yes

I'm an oldfag for 2 years already, and I sick of /Pol

Attached: ladypedes.png (640x2721, 893K)

Redditors came for /got/
/pol/tard shit up the board every chance they get

The majority of nu-chan users are edgy redditors, ironic weebs, discord shills, jewtube addicted zoomers, underage spic teenagers, gamergate/election refugees from other dead/dying image boards, wannabe e-celebs, neocon boomers and other election tourists, unironic normalfags from instagram and twitter, and "counterculture" edge lords that came here for le ebil alt right drama. There is nothing of value left on this shithole of a site and there hasn't been for years.

>asking people to stop generalizing
>on Yea Forums
lmao

I have seen hundreds of screencaps of redditors talking about how much they enjoy the /got/ generals on Yea Forums and then people call retarded when I say that GOT is the most reddit show ever made. also most show generals are just reddit in general

I've been here since 2007

Attached: 1527061986576.png (598x480, 79K)

>Hundreds
Its literally a few caps that get reposted and you can easily find the same for other shows and movies. Likewise 4ch memes, bane, sneed, etc... are all very popular on reddit, tumblr, instagram, facebook and so on. The main problem with Yea Forums is not GoT, its a site that just got too popular for its own good, followed by extreme moderation, attempts at monetization, Yea Forums passes, ads, cooldowns, etc....
Old 4ch was a product of its time and its never coming back because the whole internet collectively is not what it used to be.

There would probably be an immediate noticeable increase in the quality of this site if we banned anyone who crossposts between here and r/Yea Forums, let alone reddit as a whole.

Yea Forums has always been one of the worst boards

Nah Yea Forums is the funniest it has ever been. In 2011 we had abatap and unironic cunny posting 24/7. It wasn't until bane that this board delved into post ironic shitposting and never looked back. Genuinely every post on this board and on this site is so steeped in irony that noone is having any meaningful discussion anymore. It's amusing as hell.

And nothing of value was lost.

some Anons should spam the board with gore to scare away the normies

I feel that there was more wild west shitposting in old 4ch than today. A lot of the memes feels just so forced and devoid of humor.

Attached: holy.jpg (1080x1440, 339K)

He may be holy but he's also batshit crazy.

It's just filled with sneed.

>The majority of nu-chan users are [long list of different groups of people]
You might as well say the majority of nu-chan users are normal people. The real problem is that the internet as a whole dramatically changed. It's just an edgy extension of real life now rather than it's own virtual world.

>All this Mask spamming
I see the discord trannies have a new thing

I have also felt that the change has happened. They can't do anything creative themself, so they just post a hundred different edits of wojack and pepe. Clown world is just 2015 /pol/ again, all the doomer/incel ect. shit is just the >tfw no gf of 2011 for everyone who wasn't here then. It's shit when zoomers are going trough the same phases i was going trough 10 years ago, with none of the creativity. We need a place for boomers to inhabit.

31 year old boomer here. Yea Forums has always been shit.

You just can't see it because you're a zoomer yourself but you guys are now the majority.

Yea Forums wasn't created until 2010

Attached: 1563281713791.png (2200x874, 1.33M)

Holy shit that's exactly the same as me. Why was boxxy such a big controversy on Yea Forums at that one point? I remember seeing threads about it on gamefaqs when i was 16 by people who went to both sites and decided to try Yea Forums myself.

Just look at the traffic increase, Yea Forums went from 25million unique users a month to 125million

Its a normie site now

haha yea despite this

hi zoomer

He was on Yea Forums
We all were.

I just miss all the bdh threads Yea Forums was always shit by the way

Attached: F63E50C1-937E-4B0B-88A7-DC45FDB3A6F3.jpg (1327x1695, 1.21M)

Post nose.

31 yo here. He's just boring to me and his movies don't appeal to me. Top Gun put me to sleep.

It was also a lot more creative and out there. Now it just feels like all of society has hit a slump.

LE soul/soulless meme
yeah bud thats reddit

Everyone used to just shill the girl they liked and call her the queen of Yea Forums. A lot of people liked Boxxy, many didn't. Chloe also used to be massively popular around that time on Yea Forums and also here.

This is really temporary.
The next decade is going to rock.

>miss all the bdh threads
That was like 2-3 yrs ago, not the classic waifu posting.

Attached: d385cf950dbce52526dca705447bc0ce-imagejpeg.jpg (1200x800, 158K)

Exactly, you can see this place started to be inhabitet by talentless normies who want to be special.

Which are you?

Attached: 1553390662626.jpg (1303x1309, 933K)

Late Millennial

I remember Pokemon cards were scene as something more from the older kids era even though we had them too, while Bakugan just sounds ridiculously zoomer and gay to me.

>tfw 26
>code geass brought me here
AND GAY MEN

Most people pin Meillennials as beginning in 80 to 82. Never heard them put higher than that.

This whole thing is just wrong.
Pet rocks were a mid-Boomer thing, not a Gen-X thing. That would have been plastic slinkies.

Well it says "born early 80s-mid 90s" right there in the picture so your statement doesn't contradict it

When they're posting bullshit from son of mask..that alone should tell you how far this board bas fallen

Well, I might just be retarded then.

Pet rocks came out in 1975 when the oldest gen xers were 10. It was firmly part of early gen x's childhood.

Yea Forums is about having fun!

Attached: 1520202711703.jpg (1082x695, 88K)

What do you consider old Yea Forums? That shit's been gone since 2009. Anything after that point is no longer wild west territory. Just zoomer shit that has led us to this point.

>Some of the shit I see on here now may as well be from Facebook.
You don't mean that.

freak

Yea Forums is fucking dead, need proof? Just spend one minute here Only come here when there are big releases and post in comfy GenKill threads now.

Attached: 45.jpg (420x300, 42K)

bring back the tripfag waifu era
are you me

How about people actually post in threads that are about films and TV shows

I grew up watching Schwarzenegger and Stallone, who were cooler than Tom Gay Cruise

I blame capeshit and GOT for the current state of things.

Have sex

tom cruise is shit

>being this out of the loop on meme culture
you really are a boomer

Care to give me some good filters?

dilate

The true thing to blame is sensitive redditors and /pol/fags. It's not clear to newfags like you but back in the day we were the face of chaos... We ruined the lives of other people simply because we could... Hundreds died in a plane crash. We laughed. The nation mourned over school shooting, we laughed.
We were the embodiment of humanity with no remorse, no caring, no love, or no sense of morality.

We did not forgive
We did not forget

Nowadays, trying to say anything taboo will be met with either "have sex incel" or "Dilate", depending on what side you shit on.

Attached: V.jpg (673x1024, 130K)

Was it really just waifu wars? I remember there being a controversy just regarding boxxy that drew me to the site.

I just want to go back to 2012 fuck...

Based

the board has been shit way before le capeshit boogieman

>tfw 25
>here since 2007