Better than Endgame and Far From Home

Better than Endgame and Far From Home

Attached: D1Z7df1VAAAbL7z.jpg (810x1200, 175K)

Checked and based

Not saying much

Honestly yes.
This one scene added way more feels than anything out of a cape movie since Raimi.

Attached: billy reunited.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

The effects were really good, I thought. The right at the amusement park impressed me when he said SHAZAM and was blasted with piss.

This movie had ADHD.

I liked it

*fight

>Said no one ever

yes

Attached: shazam formerly chuck.jpg (2518x1024, 251K)

Still a win.

It really isn't, it completely shits on the tone that the previous films set up. It genuinely is tonally dissonant when 2 movies ago people were still dealing with the idea of metahumans.

The whole family theme is just so poorly done, you feel nothing for these people. The CGI is very amateur.

I really wanted to like it though.

>it completely shits on the tone that the previous films set up
cringe

>talking about subjective quality when you should be talking about factual box office numbers.

Pathetic

Attached: 117CDA76-614C-4828-97B7-7CCF5C89F977.jpg (2215x1125, 940K)

>BRO ISN'T IT WACKY WE JUST DEALT WITH THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN BUT DUDE LOOK AT ALL THESE ACTION FIGURES AND MEMORABILIA I HAVE OF "SUPES", and "BATS". WOW ISN'T THIS "FUN"!

Attached: take the call.png (720x750, 407K)

>WE JUST DEALT WITH THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN
yeah and he ressurected after a month bravo snyder

Attached: crocodile man.webm (480x600, 2.78M)

If the movie had 15-20 mins more they could have fleshed out the family themes better, but that was my main issue as well. It was all too rushed and I never truly got a sense that they bonded, within the span of a few minutes, I was an asshole but not anymore I love you guys.

>BRO ISN'T IT WACKY WE JUST DEALT WITH THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN
Must be thinking of some other movie fampai. Superman only shows up at the end.

Marvel are basically Apple. They’ve got the general public hooked on their shit & they lap it up even though there are better alternatives. Marvel is all about the hype, the real genius is the head of marketing.

>Better than Endgame and Far From Home
Shazam: 91%
$364,463,146

Endgame: 94%
$2,791,156,183

Far from Home: 90%
$979,384,672

So since we've proven that you're a liar, the only way you could claim Shazam is better than Far from Home is by it's 1% higher rating.

Yeah well Superman is immortal basically. Sure he can "die" but he will always come back as long as he has the suns radiation to fuel his cells.

Also I haven't even seen JL, I know the basic premise but once I realized that Whedon was reshooting more than half the film I lost interest.

I was more talking about the self fellating scenes between the brothers where the one nerdy kid talks about superman like he's a cartoon in his room. It's so bad.

Yeah seriously, like if you are going to have family themes that's great. But at least make it feel like they truly love eachother.

wow detective pikcachu flopped. how the fuck do you fuck up pokemon. wb is the worst

Marveldrone

Billy was so monotone and mopey and then suddenly he becomes rhis insanely quippy guy when he's Shazam. You'd then expect him to be more upbeat as Billy as well but nope, he's still a little prick

>So since we've proven that you're a liar
How??

Superman has veen alive again for more than a year and people are supposed to be sad because he """"died"""" once, even though nobody gives a fuck because Snyder fucked up the Death of Superman

>Marveldrone
That does not dismiss the fact that the only way you can claim Shazam is better than Far from Home is because of it's 1% higher rating.

It's objectively not better than Endgame and it made 1/3rd of the money Far from Home did.

In other words, your feelings don't trump the facts.

Far from Home and Endgame were more successful than Shazam. Endgame has a higher rating than Shazam. Shazam only has a 1% higher rating than Far from Home.

You're liar because you claim Shazam is better than Endgame and Far from Gone when it's clearly not.

Yeah he transformed into a super hero with god like testosterone, stature, and ability, how the fuck would his personality not change?

Not saying they are supposed to be sad. But basically they just experienced another 9/11 event a year ago and in barely that time people are so comfortable with metahumans and superman and know enough about each of the JL that they have memorabilia of them?

Kids love batman even though he branded criminals and killed people? Seriously?

Right at that point I knew that the DCEU was forever dead as they don't care about actual in universe continuity at that point.

at least they got the parents part right

We won

Attached: 1564019052841.jpg (1500x1037, 648K)

>Right at that point I knew that the DCEU was forever dead as they don't care about actual in universe continuity at that point.
Shazam was the first DCEU movie I was interested in enough to watch, so they made the right call.

and that's a good thing

True.
But you're biased, Die Har ... I mean RG.

>only 1% higher rating and one-third of the money spider-man far from home made
You call that winning?

Oh why don't you post the endgame poster with its rating?

>80mil budget
>pull more than tree fiddy
nice

Not really, it was a terrible film ignoring man of steel and BvS. It genuinely was mediocre and had no soul.

As flawed as those two films were they were actually setting up something interesting then the marvel inspired garbage we would eventually start seeing.

moshi moshi kino teamup desu

Listen to RT to tell him if a movie is good are not. They can give you an idea of which way the movie is leaning. But it is in no way an accurate representation of which is the higher quality film.
Commercial success doesn't mean good movie.

>As flawed as those two films were they were actually setting up something interesting
I'll have to take your word for it brolowski

Shazam was fun though. Definitely going to the sequel.

When he activates his powers (atleast in the DCEU as we haven't seen him call upon individual abilities) he gets courage of Achilles. Which would account for his behaviour change. He know has the courage to act and say how he truely feels without all of Billy Batsons worries and doubts.

It was pretty mediocre. It tried really hard to be the Goonies and failed at every turn. Also Levi as shazam was a terrible casting decision.

Box office and rotten shillmatoes don't accurately represent quality you dumb cunt

>it’s ok when dc does it

>17 year old single mom
now thats a role that should have been played by black people

I liked it. I thought it would be more overtly silly, more like a PG version of Deadpool, but I liked that they actually took the story seriously when it needed to.

>Far from Home and Endgame were more successful than Shazam.
That doesn't make them better you moron. This must mean you think Captain Marvel is better than Shazam because it was more successful, since box office equals quality according to your logic.

movies about the characters not understanding the absurdity of their situation?

memento
pusher
silence of the lambs