I don't have time to watch old movies because I'm too busy watching as many movies from the past 5 years as I possibly...

>I don't have time to watch old movies because I'm too busy watching as many movies from the past 5 years as I possibly can
Why does he do this? Is this even a fun way to watch movies?

Attached: yms.jpg (364x400, 15K)

He is a retard who knows nothing about film. This was already proven by his Kurosawa and Citizen Kane statements. He is not a film critic and he should stop pretending to be a one.

>I don't have time to watch old movies because I'm too busy fucking dogs up their pink canine anuses.
Fixed.

he does youtube for a living and due to le algorithm he has to keep reviewing new shit to get views and therefore money. that's the real reason he never reviews old films, any other justification is just an excuse

>he does youtube for a living
now there's a 12h workday job!

What'd he say about Kurosawa?

If you like him, you're a pseud.

Attached: 1474264178600.png (1319x554, 171K)

That's 35 dog years

But he's a samurai action movie director

It's not fun of at all.

kek

based

he rapes dogs

>I personally like to take an objective approach to film criticism and not take into account influence and other subjective variables
but influence isn't a subjective variable

"DUDE IF YOU EAT MEAT THEN YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH RAPING DOGS"
wow this dude is so smart I definitely trust his film criticism

>I personally like to take an objective approach to film criticism
every film critic with his head up his own ass likes to fucking think that

Attached: head.jpg (765x630, 36K)

>objective approach
When I watch his reviews he always says subjective shit like "I hated it but if you liked it good for you". Where's the objectivity?

> implying it's not consensual

dog

fucker