How do we feel about this character, lads?

Can we at least agree that early Tyrion was based?

Attached: [email protected] (640x640, 72K)

Personally I'd treat Peter Dinklage. It should not take much food to satisfy him and make his belly full him given his size. I would delight at the prospect of treating him and serve him a plate of delicious char siu meat, with rich, sticky sauce, perfect pancakes, refreshing drinks... go all out. Give that lovely man a banquet. Watch him greedily devour the meat. His lips, teeth, and fingers sticky with the sauce as he throws manners and decorum out of the window in a mad rush to satiate himself. Then, when he's satisfied and feels thing can't be any better, I shall reveal he has not been feasting on char siu mediocre pork but... char siu kobe beef. Yes, I will have ensured Peter Dinklage greedily gobbled up the flesh of the best meat on the market after lowering his expectations initially. As the tears of joy well up in his eyes and he refuses to believe I went all out, I shall let out a truly merry, comforting laugh and upend the contents of a box I'll have near me; packacing and recipts of the kobe beef I purchased. Though the packaging and recipts will be scrunched up, faded, and a little dirty, it will be evidence of how much I wanted to give Dinklage a good meal. That is what I would do to that little gentleman. The louder he laughs and more thanks me in pure euphoria, the louder and more merry my laughter of appreciation will become. Hell, it may just kill me because I'll be struggling to breath as I'll be laughing and thanking him so hard. I will then show the 24 minute 7 seconds footage of me purchasing the kobe beef and having a funny encounter with the butcher, which we will laugh over. This is the fate that awaits you, you wonderful, beautiful little man. Also... FUCK Warwick Davis. I'd starve him and feed him char siu Harrison Davis instead.

ok, this is epic!

holy based

shitty reddit character, hated him
>le quippy midget
his gay plot armor and overly convenient political plots ruined my immersion

Samefag

Attached: 1520455392986.jpg (250x206, 10K)

midge

I kinda liked him season 4 but then he became pure shit

he was based in the beginning when he fuged hot thots

but then became unbased when he worshiped some dumbass girl who was clearly a lunatic

I'm indeed.

Attached: (You).png (692x253, 93K)

They made him a complete idiot the whole last season, and then all of a sudden he was "thinking" for two weeks and solved all the world's problems.
He was based until he left Westeros. Dinklage, on the other hand, was consistently based since until the very last moment, and made even the most absurd moments of his character believable.

"we" don't feel anything about this character because the show has always been a reddit dumpster fire.

The show is over and your reddit enclave general died. It's time for you to go back.

His purpose was lost after season 4

during*
the tywin/shae conclusion was nonsense

>destroying Stannis' fleet
>promoting a fucking cripple to king

Fuck no.

Attached: stannis you didn't listen.jpg (1440x1080, 226K)

reddit: the character
>i drink and i know things
fucking cringe

he sucked after he killed his daddy

what the fuck even was that bullshit? he detested his son, why would he stick his dick where the midge had been? one not chose ANY of the other billion whores? he gave zero fucks when she died

Hey Jon, I remember the wall it's like a mile high and it spans the whole continent and it's worked for thousands of years so maybe just wait for us to rebuild the kingdom and then we'll send men to the wall and see what happens ok?

Attached: tyrion.jpg (306x306, 81K)

You fail to understand how petty some people can be.

He fucked her purely because Tyrion liked her.

Nice post. I read it.

Tyrion was one of the only good repersentation of incels in media.

Attached: 1558339339453.jpg (940x893, 345K)

They ruined his character arc by never revealing the truth about Tysha, he just sort of loses any greater purpose once he leaves Westeros instead of being half-insane with a desire for revenge.

He's still based.

Attached: Tyrion GET.jpg (1288x191, 76K)

seasons 1-4 tyrion was easily one of the best, his scenes with cersei were especialy great
all around good depiction of what being an outcast in a privileged environment would be, although he was depicted far too often in an overly positive light
seasons 5-8 tyrion is a shadow of his former self, has no personal agency and exists solely as dany's quipmaester and to quell reddit scorn in the alternative that he got killed off despite being useless and having no defined goal
this opinion is literally 100% correct and can't be contradicted