What are recent kinos you watched on Netflix?

What are recent kinos you watched on Netflix?

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyO7y2uMQIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Line of Duty. Great show. Sex Education was fun but hella cringy with its toxic social politics diatribe.

I watched outlaw king last week, was pretty decent.

learn to code

>netflix
>kinos
Stop posting oxymorons, user.

You know is funny, I finally started giving a shit about Amazon prime, they finally put 30 Rocks and tomorrow I will see if The boys is actually funny.
I am filled with stuff to watch on Netflix but I am the eternal procrastinator.

A friend of mine tells me that the third season of...good god you guys call it "money heist"? Are you fucking serious, anyway "La casa de papel" is very good.

Nothing good in netflix.
Litterally nothing, most of the time i go there its just endless woke trash i end up rewatching the office on a pirate website.

I watched Evangelion but it wasn't that good

I started watching love death and robots, its first few episodes had promise but then the series became cringier and cringier with almost every episode having boring photorealistic animation, feeling like a glorified Call of Duty trailer, furry trash, overuse of cyberpunk clichés and nonstop tits and gore for literally no reason. It was directed by Deadpool director Tim miller so I'm really not surprised.

Attached: Love-Death-Robots-750x500.jpg (750x500, 63K)

DARK

This is the episode i stopped at. Should i try a couple of more?

>paying mile long nosed jews for entertainment platform which is filled with trash and which has an political agenda

Attached: 1559708840253.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Just started Peaky Blinders

only seen the first few episodes, but I'm really digging it

High IQ post.

yes

I’d recommend mindhunter but the parts with the female characters are awful

I watched Mean Streets for the first time two nights ago - it's actually kind of surprising the random good movies they'll have on here.

I watched I Am Mother last night, it was not bad

Attached: 0008068600120_A.jpg (450x450, 14K)

Leave it before Season 3

Honestly you should keep going. I really stopped after the episode Alternate Histories which just had the most embarrassing and pretentious sense of humour. There seems to me stuff that people liked I the show that I didn't. The episodes I really enjoyed were The Witness, Ice Age and Sonnie's Edge.

>netflix
>kinos

The only good shows are Netflix are the shows that they didn't make.

fuck, I was just getting interested; how badly does it shit the bed?

Is there a convenient place I can drop it and feel like I got the complete story?

Always default on 5.1. It's kinda annoying.

Tried, it just doesn't stick in my brain.

Netflix became unusable when they removed comments and reviews right when ((they)) started pushing their embarrassingly awful anal evacuations they called "Netflix Originals". That's when I quit. Now I just buy hard drives from the money I've saved.

How you bean

itt redditors

Aziz' new special. It was cool that it was on film, but it could have been better. Is he the first guy to be accepted after a metoo?
Mean streets is dank.

>buy hard drives

Attached: 1561899503984.jpg (300x352, 14K)

Watched it twice now, was better the second time

Attached: 4A247487-D8EF-49B8-980E-00BC7FE100CE.jpg (1382x2048, 2.03M)

Stranger Things
Dark
It's Always Sunny

Just started the Hunger Games series, never actually seen them before.

>Aziz' new special. It was cool that it was on film, but it could have been better. Is he the first guy to be accepted after a metoo?

his metoo was a joke, he didn't really have anything to recover from, even women at the time were saying "what the fuck you stupid bitch" because she was harming their cause.

The movies are actually better than the books, and the movies suck ass. For the love of god dont read the books.

Where else should I hoard my kino? The cloud? Go be a nigger somewhere else.

>tfw cancelled netflix

Attached: happy feel.png (595x644, 275K)

SSD or Flash. You're the African American sir, not myself.

I'll keep that in mind about the books. I'm an hour and 20 minutes into the first one and it's alright. I feel like a quality drop will happen very soon though.

I cancelled netflix when they hired Susan Rice two years ago.

Your intuition is correct. Woody Harrelson is cool tho.

>Hunger games
beside the japanese ripoff is "how not to handle a dictatorship 101".
Maybe you will like it, maybe just the first one.

i don't pay for media if i did i certainly wouldn't pay for kikeflix

W O K E
PREACH BROTHA [CLAPHANDS]

I'm liking the first one so far, it'll probably change though from what I've heard about the latter films.

>netflix

Attached: 1553684547105.png (438x432, 61K)

>hating on Jews
I bet you wouldnt put your dick ib Natalie Hershlag

stopped watching netflix once i got a hulu account ive watched a few things on netflix though couple eps of TPB here and there i watched that new adam sandler flick

DUDE IM SO HYPED FOR NETFLIX ORIGINALS

Final season OitNB comes out in a couple days.

Upgrades

>you hate jews bet you'd wanne fuck them

Attached: 1553595117429.jpg (398x376, 37K)

>ssd for long term storage

Attached: notimpressed.gif (200x134, 959K)

Kingdom
I Think You Should Leave
Cam

Bit of a mindblower that no one talks about Kingdom. One of the best shows to come out in a while.

Thanks Netflix I'd like to be paid in Thai baht for this market research consultation

Dark

Watching Money Heist now but it's terrible and I'm mostly hate watching at this point.

Why haven't you watched my show yet?

Attached: large[1].jpg (1800x1608, 581K)

kingdom has subtitles and Yea Forums is illiterate as fuck.

Not a bad movie honestly

It's really great desu.
His shift between thich northern accent to "normal" accent is kinda weird tho.

Attached: file.png (503x671, 312K)

This was one of the most engrossing documentaries I've seen in a long time

kingdom was only good for the first season which was made by BBC

Stranger Things and Star Wars The Clone Wars

Hell or High Water

The Unauthorized Bash Brothers Experience
And then I unsubscribed.

Dark

mah nigga, make a thread and I'll bump it to you, is the zombie series I dreamed of, the one where zombies are a credible threat without making everyone a retard and doing time skips.

ah you are right, I should keep watching it.

I am sorry user, but it seems you traveled in the past.

Watching Another Life right now. It's like Arrival and Event Horizon had a retarded little sibling, but it's passing the time.

Why?

>Using SSD to store movies
Holy shit you're retarded

Attached: 12423565235423643q35634.png (512x512, 612K)

Happy! I'm surprised that show isn't talked about more here. Hope Netflix makes a season 3 now that SyFy has cancelled it.

Isn't Casa Du Papel or something supposed to be a good show?

So that show that just dropped with Starbuck is probably bad, right?

SSD for movies is really good if you're like me and watch at 100x speed. HDD just can't load the files fast enough.

World war 2 in color and the doc about the vietnam war.
Tried watching the david attenborough narrated documentary, but it was a bit heavy on the environment propaganda. Whatever issues our globe is facing i dont feel like being preached to every 30 seconds while watching footage of animals

Watchin it now

The Big Short is nice

Attached: bigshort-gosling-phone-bathroom.jpg (1185x602, 407K)

The End of Evangelion

What is this

yes, but only you can know if you will like it.
starbuck?

Katee Sackoff, in Another Life.

yosho documentary ah ah

>only you can know if you will like it.
Mind blowing information right here.

Attached: kermit.jpg (171x161, 6K)

beyond aquila rift and secret war are kinos.. rest are fucking meh.

Absolutely

This is the worst show I have ever seen in my life. I am constantly left wondering how low can this show go, and not five minutes goes by before I am subjugated to even worse drivel.

Literally ends with the strong woman kicking away the patriarchy, but thats not even what pissed me off the most. I am always left asking, where are the adults? Where are the military personal? how did any of these people pass a psych test?

Attached: tegg.png (1293x649, 911K)

>literally
Opinion discarded

But it actually makes sense in this context, because she actually kicks away the patriarchy.

Blazing transfer students
I will watch Takayuki Yamada's new show later this month.

Patriarchy is a concept, user. Not something physical you can touch or kick. Opinion still discarded.

im liking how schlocky it is. they tried to shove dozens of space movie tropes into one show.

Discard your life, faggot!

autism

No it's all sjw trash

>Doesn't understand the words he's using
>Somehow manages to blame other people

This was really good. It was strange to see Adam Sandler out act Ben Stiller and hold his own with Hoffman (who is fucking hilarious in this).

Attached: 953C1E79-C210-4084-B1DF-CD48E3726882.jpg (630x1200, 113K)

imagine wanting to win the argument this bad

Attached: 1557420888407.jpg (250x250, 6K)

watch private life if you liked meyerowitz

I’ve seen that, also enjoyed it.

Attached: Stranger.Things.3-7-2.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

DID SOMEONE SAY 'DARK'?
CHOOSE!

Attached: CUTE.png (1920x2871, 3.44M)

>Kino
>recent
>Netflix

How is Katee Sackhoff's new show, Another Life?

>this whole thread
fuck off netflix shills i aint paying for your garbage

Is hard to put effort into writing anything on tv when you never know if the poster is just going to be the kind that watches stuff at 2x or just lives in memes.

I haven't finished watching it, my best friend liked it and watched all 3 seasons, I thought, of what I had seen so far it felt well thought out and executed with the mistakes feeling (least up to where I saw it) human and belieavable.

Wild Wild Country

Very good

What is it? I need more context even if probably haven't seen it.
A new Adam Sandler that is good? Alright then.

All Netflix shows are easy to download from torrents tho

People say that is like german stranger things, but I liked Stranger Things, not for the horror but for the sci-fi and monsters, I don't watch horror movies, I watch action and scifi that deals with horror rather rarely, so I'd like for an user to tell me what's the deal with Dark, to what does it compare and to whom does it appeal?

Hey the Comedians in car episode with Eddie Murphy is out, shame I have to turn on the PS3 to watch Netflix, anyone else using Linux and had trouble with the service?

it compares to steins;gate desu
idk why normies say its german stranger things, theres no monsters and no horror (although the music can get a bit scary)
only resemblence is that theres kids

Dark resembles Twin Peaks more than Stranger Things.

I'd say watch Dark, then cancel Netflix again like I did.

Thanks a lot that is good enough. But I hope that unlike Twin Peaks it has an actual ending that does not take a piss on the story.

secret war is dogshit, retards like it because of BASED SLAVS, COMRADE

I started watching Stranger Things. I know I'm like 3 years late but it's pretty good. Occasionally obnoxious amounts of references but I expected that. I'm not in America so maybe the catalogue is better there but there are literally no movies worth watching that I haven't seen/own; i.e The Thing, Blue Velvet, The Dollars Trilogy, etc.

Not a degenerate pedo so i don't have to. It's funny that way, waking up normal i mean.

Altered Carbon was pretty good

Gerald's Game was decent

Happy! is bizarre but pretty entertaining

Been watching Bojack again, it’s hitting so hard after my girlfriend died fuck

Shame Tuca and Bertie got cancelled.

Attached: 1560027506446.jpg (889x468, 73K)

That not even the worst netflix show. But yeah it's pretty bad.

the end of the fucking world
i never k posted before in my life but after watching this i have to. i need a slag gf so much bros
youtube.com/watch?v=wyO7y2uMQIo

Attached: 1529950194737[1].jpg (600x525, 41K)

Watch

>The Aquila Rift
>The Witness
>Zima Blue

Ice Age is fun/comfy.

>Netflix

soon nothing because disney's streaming service lol

How To Sell Drugs Online (Fast) was pretty damn good.

DARK
>you watched on Netflix?
you mean I torrented it