Why are Hollywood actresses so clueless about poor people?

Why are Hollywood actresses so clueless about poor people?

Attached: paltrow-snap.jpg (479x630, 112K)

7 limes

Live on my dick a week bitch

> 29 buckeroos
> spends half of it on shit with little to no nutritional value or even flavour

White people, y'all.

>it's not piles of chips and candy
I would know I'm on SNAP

Hardly any protein, basically no fat.
Terrible diet.

Kids need fat for good hormonal production, it's vital, even adults need fat, how is this good for families? What a silly woman.

People give her shit for being out of touch, and that's fair and true, but her heart was in the right place.

Attached: 01281009271.jpg (853x640, 102K)

How much is cilantro in the US? Seems like it would be expensive. Anyway, she must be trolling.

It's actually one lime per day. Barely subsistence level.

Attached: 1563896672962.jpg (958x686, 341K)

How is this supposed to feed a family of 5 for an entire week? Plus, this gurantees that your sons will become low t fags

Fair enough, but retards like her can cause a lot of harm. Just imagine a silly person taking her 'advice; and feeding their families this nonsense.

If you go to an ethnic grocery store it's like 99 cents. If you get it from a white people grocery store it's 4.99 plus tax, plus tip, and shipping and handling.

>leafy greens
>little to no nutritional value
Sorry to tell you Tyrone but that grape drank doesn't have any nutrients. Black beans and rice alone can sustain a human for almost forever.

We gave you Aldi murrica, use it!

Attached: aldi.jpg (1000x666, 161K)

They'll be alive but they won't thrive.

>I rely on other peoples money for food I better spend a tenth of my given food budget on some cilantro
If poor people actually behave as she implies, I'm thinking they deserve it

Spend that $29 more wisely and get a job to pay for everything else you need.

aldi has some of the worst products and then they have some okay products

> lettuce
> corn
> 7 limes
> nutritional

I'm lmaoing my ass off at you white boy.

if you buy $30 of beans that must last for months

Leafy greens barely have any protein. Have fun being a weak skinny little faggot

To be fair poor people are equally stupid and also complain that eating healthily is 'too expensive'.

I bet most of you cunts have never loaded up a trolley with cabbages and carrots.

Attached: aoc.jpg (243x242, 11K)

It's true, she meant well, but turned out to be a moron.

the beans, eggs and rice provide the nutritional value and the limes and greens and stuff provide the flavour, what's so bad about that?

>$29/wk
I spend almost that much per meal... sometimes that per person if we're getting fancy.

>7 limes
I don't think I've bought seven limes in a year.

Obviously stating the obvious here but Jesus Christ
I’m in the military inb4 dying for Israel and we just did a great food drive where we fed the homeless of Tokyo through a Korean church where the members of the church don’t eat except for the days they have the resources to do food drives. Ie: they can’t feed the homeless for 3 days, the priests don’t eat for three days
During the food drive we specifically asked for bags of rice, spam, and some cooking oil.
It’s not a pretty meal by any means
But if your only resource is 29 dollars a week I can guarantee that spending it on the right shit can feed at the very least three people for 7 days.
I watched ~ 10 bags of rice and a few cans of spam be used to feed ~ 200 homeless people
What you eat isn’t going to be pretty but you’re still essentially begging for and receiving handouts in a moment of humble shame, just like the homeless in this situation. SNAP gives you the food to live and survive with the hopes of getting you back on your feet.

>thinking SNAP is supposed to cover ALL your food costs
>SUPPLEMENTAL, what does it mean?

Attached: 1343247526130.gif (372x209, 1.93M)

That wasn't advice as to what one should buy.

It's supposed to feed a family for a week.

Of note here too, these were all off brand. When I say “spam” it wasn’t “spam” brand. If any poor person buys brand products they’re straight up retards.

cabbage isn't healthy

>If you get it from a white people grocery store it's 4.99 plus tax, plus tip, and shipping and handling.
It's also probably frosted in corn syrup, transgenic, transexual and with 15 spices and estrogen

romaine lettuce is actually quite good in terms of micronutrient density.

It's iceburg which is just crunchy water.

>fucking garnishes and limes
lmao what a fucking moron

29 a week?
I don’t get it. Why only 29

Because they're rich, duh

>cabbage isn't healthy
Yes it is. What do you mean?

>eating less than 1 lime per day
Enjoy your scurvy

>To be fair poor people are equally stupid

true but this era of outspoken celebrities makes it clear to all that actors are just ordinary idiots who got lucky. Having money does not mean you are smarter than the average welfare recipient or that your political views are more important.

Why would I?
Just pop a multivitamin and go buy some meat full of protein and fat, not some leafy shit made for rabbits,

Unironically why does she need 7 limes?

I lived on SNAP for about 2 years. I'm not sure whose ass she pulled out $29 from. The amount you get is based on many factors. I was getting over 100 bucks a week as a single man.

ure retard

>live in flyover county
>all my beef, pork, and bison is raised locally
>get my fruits and vegetables from the Amish so they're ridiculously cheap
> no blacks in my town

It clearly is, autism-kun.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

You are painfully white

LIFESTYYYYLES OF THE RICH AND THE FAMOUS

Acting is a craft that takes serious hard work in training and innate talent, and luck.

Gwenyth Paltrow sticks crystals up her vagina and is a fucking retard but her career isn't something you'd ever have no matter how many times you roled the dice and you've probably never worked as hard as she would have either.

That's not how nutrition or eating nice food works user . You do you though.

Hopefully not American "white"

Attached: 1514345247706.png (250x239, 72K)

i wish german aldis would look like that, instead everything is crammed together because our aldis are half the size

Just bought these limes using only 23 of my food stamp dollars. What do you guys think?

Attached: key-limes-in-a-bowl.jpg (640x480, 45K)

I live in Slavland and I can buy a lot more food for $29

>wooah look at all this healthy food!
>s-she's crazy
Stupid american gentiles. Meanwhile Israel is slowly turning vegan.

How can you live on this? Where are the chicken tendies?

Of course not, those are antinootrients hehe

>poorfag
>on 4channel
get out.

That looks like a east european

The problem is the use of anything to flavor things.
I know it’s a hard truth to accept but taxpayer money should not be used to make food taste better. That money would be better spent on providing more food to people, or on roads or something. This isn’t to say that it is being used on making things taste better but rather that Paltrow assumes that making food taste good is part of what SNAP is for. It’s ludicrous. Imagine if PSAs said you can’t feed a kid for only a dollar because you’d also have to spend money on seasoning. Is it sad to say that families on food stamps should have to forgo the luxuries we enjoy just to feed themselves? Yes. It is. I want everyone to live a good happy life. But the harsh reality is that food stamps are basically a country wide soup kitchen. If some family decides to buy fillet mignon with it rather than beans in bulk, they don’t deserve to complain about not having enough taxpayer money to live off of. I’m sure it sucks for the kids and their families, but so do a lot of things for a lot of people who are worse off than getting money for food. Not saying “suck it up” but rather just don’t be a beggar and a chooser and don’t aim to take away from other important public projects

Attached: 9C66A991-C177-4CDB-AE0B-553D1D8A169D.jpg (639x480, 37K)

You could get enough pea soup cans to feed a family for less than that

>members of the church don’t eat except for the days they have the resources to do food drives. Ie: they can’t feed the homeless for 3 days, the priests don’t eat for three days
That is a man of will and faith.

I wish Israel would turn to eat cyanide instead.

>implying I value my personal successes in comparison to those of some retard based solely on the idea of how much leftover money they have after they do the things they care about.
I doubt you’ll ever make it, but I hope one day you do

My ex is on gubment assistance with 2 kids. She spends about $100 a week on make up and probably another $50 on fast food. Generally poor people have 0 spending comprehension and impulse buy everything. Most poor people are poor for a reason.

Cope, mutt

Explain why you think this way. Because otherwise, we're at an impasse where you assert you're right and I assert you're wrong.

Why not just a bunch of ramen noodles and supplement that with V8 juice?

Jusging you for even knowing her.

Attached: 89B05A83-A5F1-4256-A730-1FE49935051E.jpg (634x858, 86K)

You're wrong ok