Kinos that aged like fine wine

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x402, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cleanenergywire.org/factsheets/putting-price-emissions-what-are-prospects-carbon-pricing-germany
youtube.com/watch?v=f6wlrYwwjWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0
theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/24/scientific-consensus-on-humans-causing-global-warming-passes-99
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1
abclive.in/europe-heatwave-with-saharan-dust/
nesdis.noaa.gov/content/saharan-dust-blows-across-atlantic
dust.aemet.es/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>any day now!

Attached: EAPmaZaWwAECXvo.jpg (600x398, 68K)

>Manhattan underwater by 2010
What was he thinking?

uh buddy, Europe is burning at a 40°C, it is not "any day now" anymore, it is is happening, right now.

$hort term

>euros can’t into ac

Attached: 20918316-8970-45EC-B98F-637D9355B174.jpg (640x493, 101K)

>summer is hot
whaaaaa??

>Gore continues to fly around on his private jet to speak at luxury locations about carbon taxes
>Normies continue to eat this shit up

>playing dumb
hopefully one your old relatives will die in the heat wave so I can dance over his/her grave

we're not really little bitches that die at the first sign of hot weather in the family, a concept foreign to you, I know.

I live on the med coast and it's a pretty average summer, doomsayer moron.

>uh hey, guy. It's really hot right now in the peak of summer. This is really unusual, okay

how is 40C sign of global warming? used to get crazy weather like that every couple summers

The net effect on awareness would be heavily reduced if he fucking drove to his events. Are you retarded or just pretending?

It's not. The heat wave is literally due to air currents coming from the Sahara desert, there were even particles of desertic sand carried over all the way to Europe a few weeks ago. It's not a matter of global temperatures rising, and it has actually happened quite often in the past. That guy is a fucking retard.

Good goy keep buying tickets to his events and getting your books signed so he can continue to live in his seaside mansion.

Attached: 1537382842989.jpg (586x580, 75K)

Normies are NPCs who get bullied by a child with fecal alcohol syndrome from Sweden, user

Why are conservatives so evil and/or stupid, bros? I can understand hating people with different skin colours--it's a natural instinct--but hating the planet you live on? What gives?

The planet created those people with different skin colors so it doesn't get a free pass.

>using Celsius
get a real system of measurement morons

terrible bait, burger

Attached: 95B94C44-6E10-4314-B751-5D188D40187C.jpg (780x1170, 156K)

i think it's proven at this point that average temps are rising, but it's cyclical over a geological period and also coincides with the sun's cycles. humans surely have an impact, but how much of one is still debatable imo. climate policies are just a way of giving 3rd worlders that still throw car batteries into the ocean a leg up to be competitive with the US.

>immediately resorts to wishing death on others
why are liberals so psychotic

im completely serious, celsius is a pathetic system for cucks. i shit on this crap

they kill babies don't cross them

I liked it better when Brad Pitt and his entourage did it

Attached: 130338.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Believe me I'm aware

Attached: branch-davidian-fire-01-gty-jc-180103_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 77K)

Its the hottest its been in 200 years. But it was this hot 200 years ago.

Comon white people you have to stop ruining the planet!
>chinas emissions embarass first world countries
>same with india plus a massive torrent of shit off their coast
>africas population expected to quadruple in the next 100 years

Hell ya! Hella epic science time! Gotta put up some solar panels and recycle those straws! Save the planet white countries its all up to you!

>said pajeet and chang as they finished unloading a truck bed of trash into the river
>dinesh just chucked his used car battery into the ocean
>fucking white ppl baka

>2006
>financial crisis on the horizon
>in dire need for taxes to make up for it

A decade later

>financial crisis on the horizon
>...

cleanenergywire.org/factsheets/putting-price-emissions-what-are-prospects-carbon-pricing-germany

Fuck the planet. Normalfags deserve to drown.

I love when lefties bring up climate change, the best way to throw em off while also adressing the reality of the issue it to remind them that the enemy of the planet are the shithole countries multiplying their populations like rabbits and dumping shit into every place they can

honestly climate change might kill off a lot of retards. but then again it might make a lot more land crop worthy resulting in more food gibs for 2 billion africans. who knows.

I can't wait for climate change it's gonna cause so much BUTTHURT
BASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onions

t.butthurt

Attached: hh.jpg (224x349, 15K)

T. Eurotrash

Attached: _European.jpg (1104x927, 232K)

google arctic fire. There are some things happening in the world which doesnt seem normal.

In germany we have for the first time ever water scarcity. And it will just get worse when the weather doesnt change back.

it is, the summers are getting hotter every year.

Science says its due to climate crisis and it will just get worser and worser. Why you suddenly think you are smarter than 96% of scientists in the world?

there have been forest fires in the arctic for 40,000 years. The only difference is, someone in the media found out about it and realized they could connect it to global warming

ok....so you suggest....fahrenheit ...right?

Attached: 8fddaffd30030dc75221e8428c575b8d.jpg (640x600, 40K)

europe just experienced one of the coldest Junes on record. Somehow, you forgot about that

>worser

Attached: L1SsYSGwlhoTs9JbUfwF4VqwxwWfansc_diej3WoJ30.png (620x609, 156K)

Attached: 1547895909511.jpg (640x360, 71K)

1. climatologists get more funds the more important politicians thinks climatology is; they have an economic interest just like oil companies do
2. I'm on the right political camp

Attached: 1546509950388.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Attached: 1518357319021.png (902x913, 461K)

Except the post was specifically explaining to brainlets like you that the current heatwave is due to a hot air current coming from the fucking Sahara. Doesn't matter whether the climate at large is getting hotter or not, if you get hit with Sahara current, shit's going to get hot. Maybe you should read the posts you are replying to before making an ass of yourself, Herr retard.

I wasn't alive 200 years ago

>Either go with the narrative supported by pretty much every climate scientist.

or

>Go with the narrative presented by christian conservatives in burgerland who has no scientific background and sketchy ties with the oil industry.

HMMM
Such a hard choice

but the quantity of fires rises and the fires are unusual big

>Manhattan

Attached: ny.jpg (1032x631, 100K)

so when are all these idiot lumpenproles going to admit that they were wrong, if indeed they ever will?

>the disintegrating culture of death that is wrong about nearly everything that matters, whose entire scientific apparatus is repeatedly demonstrated to be unverifiable bullshit top to bottom, who is directed by people who hate you and want you dead, as it parasites the corpse of a once great civilization, said something is true
>what, you don't believe them???? you think you know better???

Everyone here knows that the majority of science is funded by government. Think about that for second.

ah yeah, and all other scientific faculties are not? And still you are believing them.

being right doesnt excuse being dumb

what did the orange retard mean by this

Attached: trumpadmin.jpg (726x635, 72K)

>europe just experienced one of the coldest Junes on record.
Yeah, the weather keeps getting more extreme and unpredictable despite rapid improvements in meteorological science. Shit's crazy yo.

rmyt

What the fuck are you talking about, you schizophrenic retard?

ok what you are trying to explain to me is that the rising climate is no problem because its just a rising amount of hot air currents coming from the sahara year for year?

fucking lol

I dont speak acronym.

this movie scared the emojis out of me

>1. climatologists get more funds the more important politicians thinks climatology is; they have an economic interest just like oil companies do

Do you honestly think you're making a smart point by saying something 1 million morons have said before, and if you spend 5 minutes looking around you will learn how dumb the argument is.
Some points though:

I mean, even if it was "true", it doesn't mean the science is wrong.

what did America mean by this

Attached: freedommolecules.png (708x716, 716K)

>year for year
I am sorry, where and who the fuck made the assumption that Sahara air was coming here on a yearly basis?

>when many people say the same thing as me it's good
>when many people say the same thing as you it's bad
LEFTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1520151034604.jpg (1200x1496, 82K)

Fahrenheit is objectively better for measuring temperature in day to day weather. It has a wider relevant range.

>it's hot in the summer
whoaaa...

Are you claiming you have a water scarcity due to global warming?

Are you saying global warming is deleting water?

Is it possible that you have a water shortage because of overpopulation and the flood of nigs you are letting in or German Boomers wasting water like they waste everything else?

Also define water scarcity. Are you turning on taps and there is no water coming out or is it the California-tier water shortage that is 100% due to incompetence and overpopulation?

normies are really really dumb

>It has a wider relevant range.
>minimum temperature for Celsius scale: -273
what did he mean by this

>DIE DIE DIE
what did the liberal mean by this

Its just a tired argumenter m8
Not my problem you lack critical thinking and creativity to come up with something better.
Hopefully you're able to succeeded in some different aspects of your life
cheers

Learn to read, nigger. When are you going to get to -273 when you're talking about the weather? Fahrenheit is relevant from like -30 up to like 110. You can narrow the temperature down to a finer point.

Everything you are saying is incredibly vague and empty. What you are really saying is "people are sating right wing stuff here and I can't silence them like I do on other sites". This is what you really mean.

Ok all you wanted to say was: "This year hot summer was caused by Hot Sahara Air and the summers before I will pull other excuses out of my ass but all of this has nothing to do with climate change because trump said so" ?

Celsius is relevant from -40 to 50, so what the fuck are you talking about?

You need to learn to read you dumbfuck euromonkey

Nah man Iam claiming we have water scarcity due to loss of groundwater. Which is due to the big heat that is too hot for our plants which is the reasons why the industry is pumping water out of the groundwater to water the plants. Which is turning into an cycle in which the groundwater wont recover and Water becomes a reason for conflict.

Jesus Christ, imagine actually thinking this way.

Attached: 1550097622969.jpg (750x864, 178K)

The original post I was replying to mentioned the current heat wave to be a direct product of climate change. This is demonstrably false, and the discussion went from there to discredit his falseflagging. Now you apparently don't have the intellectual honesty to take this conversation as it is, and have been trying to bait me by trying to move the goalposts over this conversation you were not part of to begin with. Stop trying to pick unnecessary fights with anything you come across.

>HURRRRR DA WATER JUST GO BYE BYE
I learned about the water cycle in kindergarten what's your fucking excuse

Attached: 1563969276494.jpg (501x509, 69K)

hope you are fronting your doctor next time with the same argument

>This is demonstrably false,
How so?

read the fucking conversation again.

goddamn this shitty image edit truly disproved 96% of scientists

literally who

Attached: 1556711155999.jpg (480x480, 76K)

I haven't read it once, and I'm not going to, because I can say with near certainty you didn't prove what you claimed to prove in your last post.

Don't want to silence you mate,
just make you consider that you might be wrong sometimes.

it's more the shift in presentation

suit yourself, bro

Attached: 1473368073116.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

alright but his argument then probably wasnt helpful for the bigger picture of the discussion which was climate change which is a process of centuries and not just this summer. Saying that one Heatwave in one Summer is due to (maybe) another reason beside climate change is actually just litting up a fog candle for the main discussion

>im smarter than scientists, the thread

damn yall really disproved all those big brained dorks huh lmao

Fear Uncertainty Doubt

do you even know where this image came from

has it not occured some idiot could've easily photoshopped this slightly and stuck a '2009' there to spread disinfo

God how fucking stupid is this generation, I don't know how you subhumans even dress yourselves in the morning.

This movie proved that global warming exists in computer models only. I'd say that this film hurt them by obscuring real environmental issues with their bullshit but there are millions of idiots out there that believe everything that their democrat masters tell them. Everything.
Leftys are stage one thinkers and have no grasp of consequences. They just FEEL things and want to be seen as "good."

No point in wasting my time.

can i get sources on those?

>save the environment by paying more taxes
this is all this green movement amounts to

Attached: 1553877295893.gif (511x512, 105K)

In this case, I strongly encourage you to create your own discussion about whatever the fuck it is you want and stop piggy backing other people's convos on what it is they should be talking about. He made a false claim, it was disproved, end of story.

No, we wouldn't want that.

you know Iam not claiming the water is gone off the planet. But be sure as fuck water is drastically reduced in the area I live in which can cause some problems to societys and living creatures as you may have learned in kindergarden as well

>this unwarranted self-importance
Do you actually think you're intelligent?

Why the sudden hostility? You're the one who thinks they're too important to read a conversation of five posts, don't look at me.

>Why the sudden hostility?
You don't think

>read the fucking conversation again.
is hostile?

Goddamn, you may have even less self-awareness than this mongoloid:

sorry thought this thread is somewhat about climate change

why are climate change deniers so cringe brehs? is it the endless spamming of the same fake graphs and stats? the smug reddit-tier self-assurance when they explain basic shit that every climate scientist obviously knows and has factored into their models, like how sunspot cycles influence average temperature?

We're gonna run out of oil in 10 years!

Sorry, bro, didn't mean to offend you. Put a disclaimer next time you post, so I can avoid bad words, yeah?

Sneed

>hurr durr is cold in my fridge so global warming is not real
retards

Attached: 1555514389971.jpg (456x810, 27K)

tee hee science brainlets still think the earth is slowing warming??

LMAO

is that an excuse to go to random people and start falseflagging them?

>2019
>thinking the oceans are warming

try again nerds hhehehehehyuck

Attached: sea-ice.png (1200x677, 735K)

They don't seem to realise how suspicious it makes them look. When someone starts going ape shit during a conversation, it just makes me think they are out of their depth or hiding something.

Oh damn a computer generated image I definitely believe this!!!!

>muh 96%

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 7K)

even if it isnt a shoop it might be more of a sign of awareness that these temperatures are not so sweet and sunny people ( weather forecasters) thought back then. Cant blame them. 2 grad Celsious over the years doesnt sound like much but it is a term of living and dying

i love these threads coz it truly shows the brainlet scum that infests not just the board, but the planet itself making me feel better about myself.
so tx based retarded screeching autists

Attached: feels-good-man1.jpg (653x489, 94K)

This. Everyone knows global warming is real.

Yeah, we conservatives never call people trannies and tell them to kill themselves when they argue with us.

>the amount of tipping in this thread
nice

tattoo this on your fucking forehead and we will talk in 30 years about "consequences"

>whinge about 'hostility', after already pointlessly escalating the instant someone questions you
Yup, no self-awareness whatsoever.

But since you're clearly so intelligent, why don't you summarise your argument for me in one post, so I don't have to read an entire thread of low-quality trolling? After all, if you're smarter than the vast majority of the world's scientists, I'm sure you're clever enough to summarise your argument in one post. Go right ahead.

By the way, if you don't, I'm not going to read any other post you make, because I'll take that as a sign that you have no confidence in your position/argument, and that you're a retard.

Attached: 4c9.png (645x729, 113K)

as if you'd be swayed by any evidence on any topic lol

Kill yourself tranny lover

what falseflagging mate? Also all people are random here

Nigga i could make a cgi picture of the world being made out of cheese and yall would believe me if i wore a labcoat while i showed it to you LMFAO

You sure post a lot in this conversation for someone who doesn't want to waste their time.

I've mentioned this to lefties before and i swear it kinda converts them.
This "we need mass immigration because our population is shrinking" thing is strange because, isn't that a good thing? We consume less resources, we affect the environment less, we will be better prepared to provide for our sustainable societies. Isn't it GOOD that people are voluntarily having less children? Aren't hr populations that overpopulate a bigger problem?
But then again, liberals think that "people of colour" are minorities.. They literally think the collective nonwhite populations of earth are a "minority". They are simply uneducated nimrods. Liberals think that Africa is a.county and that Islam is a race. They are fucking morons

you wrote this, you should still remember it, normally.

Ben Shapiro DESTROYED on climate change by local British lad;

youtube.com/watch?v=f6wlrYwwjWQ

Not him, but I unironically became a tranny supporter and even donated to some tranny causes simply because Yea Forums wouldn't stop complaining about them.
I don't know if it's actual trannies using reverse psychology but it actually worked.
Used to hate anything that was even remotely gay too. Now I'm scared Yea Forums will turn me into an actual tranny in a few years.

I only saw the first couple of words of this post, but I'm not going to look at rest of it, because it's clear you pussied out of my challenge, as I knew you would.

LMFAO OH NO YALL MICE IS EATIN THE PLANET WATCH OUT WE GOTTA FINNA DO SOMETHIN YALL LOOOOL

Be this blue pilled and cucked

That's too bad, the latter part was a summary of my point. Now you'll never know.

Lurking in /comfyjazz/ will fix that.

We better send all industrial production to 3rd world countries or else we'll perish in hell fire. If a factory is closed in Germany and the same exact factory is opened in China how exactly does that help the environment?

>mfw all the boomers who deny climate change are now suffering in the heat wave
>mfw some of them might even die
WTF I LOVE CLIMATE CHANGE NOW

Oh!, Hi miss Clinton!, What are you doing since the last election?

Attached: 4Chan - Reaction Women will spread their legs in WWIII.jpg (480x360, 21K)

what's even the point of caring for the environment when india dumps litteral shit in the ocean

I drove a prius for ten years, now even my bimmer has a super ultra low emissions motor. Don't have kids, don't litter. What the fuck else do you want from me? Also the planet's life is finite, we are all going to die, and so is the earth and the milky way, why are lefties in such denial?

>what's even the point of caring for the environment when india dumps litteral shit in the ocean

What's even the point of caring about movies when the Transformers series exists?

>i base myself on the opinions of anons on Yea Forums
yeah you're a tranny in years time

Attached: 1558366585932.jpg (389x389, 54K)

BASED!

Didn't read this one either.

based

Pure mental illness. Conservatives need to be shot

very good point

Attached: SHITTTED.png (660x339, 142K)

Well I live in Texas and woke up to 69°F (nice) so I'd say things are cooling off a bit

Attached: 1529212368385.jpg (615x615, 72K)

user, you are tearing me apart

I unironically do. I must do the opposite of the main mindset at all costs. If everyone here loved trannies I'd probably be the first to say we need to burn them all. It's probably the 'tism.

Finally!, a president who use science and facts to desing a NOT stupid policy

lmao wtf are you on about, I didn't say anything about outsourcing manufacturing

I happen to agree that moving manufacturing to china is net negative for the environment, but that's not relevant to the question of whether or not climate change exists

>2019
>still trying to slay the Bay

Save the environment by collectivising the global economy, eliminating all borders and giving everyone a house, a car and free everything. We will save the environment this way.

Literally finding articles where scientist state that global warming influenced the atmosphere to a point where heat-waves like this are far more likely to occur.

Climate change is real. It's just not controlled by capitalism and white privilege and the patriarchy.

well as an avid jazz poster i'm looking forward to the pictures of your wound

Attached: 1563997433449.jpg (512x512, 16K)

Telling trannies to kill themselves is redundant though no?

are you autistic? when did I ever say any of those things

>mental illness
You mean like cutting a kids dick off to make him a "girl"?

What a weird kind of idiot you are.

ever since that robot killed himself i'm full on the hate train i hope i can push the 41% number to 45%

>triggers right-wingers by merely existing

Attached: ContraPoints_(cropped).jpg (1163x1080, 179K)

>ITT: Nobody knows about solar maximums/minimums or the recoup from the Little Ice Age and falls for the warming bait

Yes, but this isn't a contraction of our views. We hate our enemies. We don't however chimp out when people ask us questions.
Liberals by contrast are supposed to believe in peace and love and equality, chimp out and threaten to kill children if you ask them to define gender.

Can you name one study claiming that Saharan dust is caused by global warming?

What does science say about racial and sexual equality and the validity of gender theory?

Climate people use the forgetfulness of people over the weather to claim their truth. They're a cult, and an effective one at that

Global warming isn't real.

A man that thinks he is a woman doesn't trigger anyone

fucking underages on this board i swear to god

to troll libs, and it worked

>brings out his favourite eceleb out of nowhere

google the carbon footprint of a jet

I would fuck

Oh? Then what is causing climate change according to you?

It's called watermelon politics for a reason. Green on the outside, red on the inside.

he wasn't being literal, he was parroting democratic talking points like AOC's ideas for the green new deal in which climate change affects niggers and such more. The literal WTF moments of them tacking on social programs to what's supposed to be climate legislation. It is a weird thing. I'm right wing, I know climate change is real, but I really don't know what more I can do to stop or reverse it, and the problem with the left is you muddy your good arguments with retard moralistic shit that makes everyone hate you and not want to help.

heat bad

Attached: 1516945700631.jpg (647x740, 54K)

OMG SUMMER IS HOT GUYS

perfect idea user!

Attached: 1562084157140.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

Liberals legit think capitalism doesn't work lol

but heat is bad
i miss winter

I dont see how these guys think that somehow abolishing capitalism and state owning everything will somehow stop pollution lol

You're retarded.

Liberals have no good arguments ever. The only real political spectrum are subsections of the right wing. There is absolutely nothing of value in left wing thought

but look at communist china! they're perfect for the environment!

>I'm right wing, I know climate change is real, but I really don't know what more I can do to stop or reverse it, and the problem with the left is you muddy your good arguments with retard moralistic shit that makes everyone hate you and not want to help.

What you're feeling is guilt. You know deep-down that Republican/Libertarian ideology of free-market capitalism at any cost is causing the problem but when left-wingers point this out to you, you get incredibly defensive. All it requires is for your side to admit that the problem of climate change exists and then meet in the middle to come up with practical solutions - moving away from fossil fuels to renewable energy, moving away from diesel cars to electric and hybrid cars, cutting down the use of plastic etc etc.

Climate change doesn't exist. Socialism doesn't work.

>The Germans and the Anglo-Saxons are literally boiling while in the Mediterranean it's just another summer
lol and you call yourselves master race

he probably fucks your shit up

Attached: 1563281716776.png (533x562, 477K)

>the ice on mars is melting
>reed the patriarchy is on mars!

>but it's cyclical over a geological period and also coincides with the sun's cycles
The Milankovitch cycles have to do with the motion of the Earth, not the Sun you fucking moron. Fucking illiterates can't even get your climate change denial right

We are the real masterrace, fellow Roman

>northern europe not used to the heat
STOP THE PRESSES

the environmental movement is too radical to deal with so nothing really gets done through legislation. fracking and nuclear power is a good idea but they try to ban that (unsuccessfully) as well.

Attached: 1459700082509.png (928x878, 232K)

>"Scientists" have all the relevant information, perspective and understanding of everything that ever happened in the history of the universe and nothing can be questioned cause science isn't at all about questioning.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0

>capitalism at any cost causes climate change
Oh yeah because communist countries have never caused pollution. As soon as something is collectivised it suddenly becomes good and green because as everyone knows a communist politician could never do anything bad.

theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/24/scientific-consensus-on-humans-causing-global-warming-passes-99

Ignorance is asking "What do I know that these scientists don't?". Skepticism is asking "What do these scientists know that I don't?".

Attached: 1554912644496.jpg (830x803, 279K)

China is free-market capitalist?

>criticizing free-market capitalism automatically means you want communism

Why are Americans like this? What about marxism, democratic socialism, social democracy, neoliberalism? All of these ideologies question free-markets and its effects on society.

No, scepticism is pointing out that consensus is not proof. You need to provide evidence that climate change is primarily driven by "capitalism"

>Skepticism is asking "What do these scientists know that I don't?".
sketpicism means to put something in doubt

>skepticism is appealing to authority

>We don't however chimp out when people ask us questions.
lol I see people post "kys tranny" in response to "source on this claim?" all the time

>FUCKING OLIVE NIGGERS LOL SUCK MY DICK CIVILIZATION BEGAN IN GERMANIA VARG TOLD ME SO
>AAAAAAAA NOOOOO THIS WARMTH IS TOO MUCH FOR MY PRECIOUS ALABASTER SKIN I AM NOT USED TO GOOD WEATHER HELP ME

Strong number. How's Madam President doing?

also
>theguardian
lol

>Climate people use the forgetfulness of people over the weather to claim their truth.
But they write all the numbers down in real time?

no idea why you're d&c shilling on Yea Forums of all places what's wrong itanon someone put too much pesto on the pasta or something

Analyzing example by example, I'm sure it's warranted +90% of the time on Yea Forums

You believe in gender theory lol

It's going to kill off Africa, India, China, and most of Central America. I fail to see the downside.

Attached: 1478999379962.jpg (499x499, 52K)

it's a random picture on the internet, lad. It's obviously real.

Worst thing Al Gore ever did was politicise climate change. Now we've got fucking retard anti-vaccine moms saying it's real because they vote democrat and that's the line arguing with otherwise sensible Republicans that pretend they don't notice the trends because that's their guy's line.
It's the same thing as guns or abortion, no one has a conversation anymore, they just spew retarded talking points like "Climate Scientists = commie plotters" or "People who don't want to lose their jobs = bought and paid for big oil shills".

Fuck Al Gore

1 ) not American
2 ) three of those are the same thing and all four are stupid and unworthy of consideration. Further more the are more often than not fixated on social factors involved in capitalism, not in "climate change", which theoretically could also be affected by state owned economies, in a level greater too.
You guys don't go into this little truth however because your main fixation is social change not climate concerns.

Based and perhaps even redpilled.

why is no one explaining to retards that not doing anything will cost far more? It was the same with brexit. No one explained to the people that what UK gets from EU is far more than what it costs to be there.

The 1973 time cover is about the energy crisis, not climate change. The theme of the article is "America learning to live with less" and he is freezing because much of the east coast of the USA in the 1970s still relied heavily on heating oil as opposed to natural gas, and this was at a time when Americas dependence on Saudi oil was at its peak.

The 1977 "big freeze" was again not linked to a story on global cooling or warming 9at least not according to the article). It was a year when it snowed in florida due to a polar vortex, the "100 year storm" that was very rare up to that point. Of course now a polar vortex is a household name because it happens every 2nd or 3rd winter now. A polar vortex is caused by warmer than usual arctic water letting the cold arctic air escape far to the south by riding the weaker than usual jet stream. As the global temperature rises, winters on the east coast will continue to experience this more regularly. "The big freeze" is the new normal, but in 1977 it sure freaked people out.

anyway, are there any movies about climate?

Attached: 1532851205756.gif (464x301, 78K)

>it's Al Gore's fault that conservatives deny science

Attached: 1557777333957.jpg (1300x650, 46K)

Attached: P10zAzl.png (996x832, 133K)

you think all those anons are conservatives from america?

Attached: 1556561551760.gif (350x450, 211K)

Doesn't matter to me anyway. I'll be dead by the time it matters and I don't care at all about zoomers, their kids, or a bunch of third worlders.

journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1

Time magazine does not represent scientific consensus.

the sun also has cycles, user...

This the logic people who believe the world is flat use, user. Don't fall into that retarded cycle.

you can notice the trends and still think it doesn't matter much, especially when disaster predictions have failed for this long.

Global warming is real, but it isn't the west who's to blame for it

China, India, and Africa are

Oh fuck off, you make something a partisan issue and of course the other side is going to deny it. Democrats defend Hillary Clinton, Republicans act like giving teachers guns isn't fucking stupid, and both sides will bite the dick off any president that doesn't go to war every time Iran sneezes while pretending their pro-peace.

>Ignorance is asking "What do I know that these scientists don't?". Skepticism is asking "What do these scientists know that I don't?".

Attached: 555.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Climate change? Us normal non-cucked people generally just call it “weather”

We have space ships. A lot of them. Thousands of satellites. Real pics pls, not a video game graphic.

Electric cars are primarily powered by coal produced electricity and there are not enough materials to produce 10 billion electric cars or provide them with solar electricity.

There is only enough completely renewable energy to sustain several million people at a subsistence level, research and development will likely not move this needle significantly for hundreds of years.

Similar arguments for biodegradable materials and other environmental concerns, you can't just wave a wand and transition humanity into a no trace utopia without getting rid of billions due to overpopulation. If you can't convince everyone to stop reproducing then you'll have limit the birthrate through law. I'm all for this although most politicians would consider it authoritarian.

Don't confuse headlines with conclusions. Climate change is all about changes in bracketing which is exactly what's happened. Every year has been the hottest on record since like 2002, hurricanes are consistently more powerful, droughts last longer, ect. What that means in practise is that a Katrina like event goes from a 1/100 year event to a 1/10 and so on.
Predictions like "all the ice will be gone" are upper limits of theoretical models that grab headlines, not predictions. No one votes for the party that says their cutting jobs in coal to reduce incremental erosion of the coastline and increased range of dengue fever, they say "the world will literally end if you vote for the other guy" even thought the really heavy duty stuff isn't expected for another hundred years or so and fuck them for that.

>conservatives deny science

>says the ideology who recognizes more than two genders
Lmao

Fuck off shill.

Attached: 1505442453621.png (1003x384, 22K)

I don't feel guilt. My other post I drove a prius for ten years before it broke down, and my new car even has a motor that basically spits out nothing. I would also hardly call the United States a "free market at any cost either" when our economy is highly regulated.

That's my point, the issue isn't one of the market, though I guess you can say the oil-industry's hand in policy is a factor, then I would agree with you. We have too many people basically governing for us for the financial benefit.

However, I wouldn't call that the free market, I would call it people using their wealth to rule over us, and until any laws are changed to stop that it will always affect us in one way or the other. I.E. not partisan.

You also willfully ignore things like China and India and maybe the fact we can't take care of refugees without it hurting our own citizens. Where we can meet in the middle about climate change, we can't say anything factual that suggests maybe we can't be the worlds problems solvers unless we want to be labeled racist.

Also a big problem is this . As if these batteries and the power structure to sustain what you propose wouldn't cause harm either. Also the aversion to nuclear energy on your side is astounding, literally the best hope, you have no intention of trying because it can be dangerous.

this is fantastically based

Bringing up unrelated topics is not an argument.

sad but the blackpill is there's really almost no such thing as renewable, the sunk cost of all these panels and batteries produce too much pollution. you could go with giant wind turbines or hydroelectric in some places; gen IV nuclear is the only solution but good luck getting that done anytime soon.

actually unironically filmmakingkino

You're right but you're not entirely right. Fossil fuels are massively more energy efficient when burned in power plants.
There is enough material, especially if we're willing to reduce consumption, which is probably a must anyway.
That's not correct. There's an abundance of energy, the issue is energy storage isn't adequate for the purposes you describe. It's the main remaining technological hurdle to 100% green energy. Development has already moved the needle lightyears in the last decade or so and it's only speeding up.
The issue isn't population, it's consumption. In fact it's better to have more people but educated because they provide the solutions to the problems population creates. We only need the square root of the growth to be competent for the growth the be worthwhile.

> hottest day on record in Germany, London and England
> Wide scientific consensus on both problems and solutions
> here's a cherrypicked image to prove you wrong, get rekt liberals, l2freethink
Why do you insist on shilling for the fossil fuel industry? There is literally nothing about environmentalism that shouldn't appeal to conservatives. If you want to conserve, shouldn't that include the planet?

fact is both sides suck third position wins again baby

Climate change is a scam, it's a myth.

Follow the money and power. Who benefits?

Attached: 1451102497455.jpg (570x1012, 730K)

Can't you read? No one is saying there will be any significant increase in the frequency of hurricanes, just that they'll be consistently more powerful because the get pulled closer into shore when the water is warmer and higher sea level lets them go further inland. The slight increase in the length of hurricane season isn't a big deal yet and it won't be for another hundred years or so.

it's sometimes the hottest on record in specific areas because the temperature is still tending up. all of that other shit about drought and hurricanes is not true.

Attached: 1560748718326.png (1120x4504, 1.48M)

Proofs?

Attached: 1505442004165.jpg (1680x1050, 547K)

i don’t deny pollution and its effects but paying more taxes wont solve it, in fact if you want to save climate you’ll probably have to invade china and india

Climate denial is a scam, it's settled science. Follow the money and who benefits?

Attached: Cambridge Analytica Trump Brexit fossil fuels_0.jpg (1372x661, 75K)

Proofs of what, basic meteorology?

you people chimp out whenever you feel like, questioned or not

>following the money and power brings you to climate scientists and not oil and coal companies

>No sources
>Graphs contain no information or even context

The infographs have arrived. I wonder who made those?

i can give you the originals if you'd like

Attached: global_running_ace-1-1024x514.png (1024x514, 368K)

can you name the study that states that this heat wave is caused exclusive by regular saharan dust and not a saharan heat wave on top of a extreme climate caused by climate change?

You're incredibly misinformed and unfortunately it isn't worth my time continuing discourse with someone parroting a 6 minute Kurgesagt video on the topic.

1. Loehle's graph ends in 1950, not 2000, which is why it doesn't show the majority of recent warming. Your graph has been edited.
2. His graph wasn't unique (pic related), so climate scientists weren't lying for alarmism as your picture claims.
3. Don't get your science from biased .jpgs you've pulled from /pol/ and never questioned. I've been there man, I know it feels right, but it looks a lot different from the outside-in. I urge you to check your sources, and instead of asking questions in the hopes of getting a "gotcha!" moment, trying actually seeking out answers from trustworthy sources. You can even email the authors of papers you want to use to see if they agree with you about climate change not being real, and if they don't, find out WHY they don't.

Attached: recon_lj_with_others.png (461x348, 13K)

>you people chimp out whenever you feel like, questioned or not

Attached: 5CB4FEBA-CC2A-45C7-943C-FE0E6400CA08.jpg (856x592, 320K)

the whole world by giving a shit about the environment

especially China,Europa,Brazil, Russia, India and fucking USA who probably takes 80% of World pollution on their accounts

>I'm sure that I'm right but I don't know anything about the subject so I'll hope that acting superior will give me an out from having to question my preconceptions
I'm willing to have the conversation. Ask yourself why you're not.

europe is peanuts compared to the others mentioned in your list

communism works too...look at the communistic party in China who now owns the USA.

Capitalism works too...too bad society is breaking on it and the people becoming unlikeably greedy dicks with a habbit for psychic illness

So what? We'll all be dead before it actually kills all humanity.

It has cost nothing.

>deflects the question
>demands proof although the burden lies on the person making the claim that it's tied to climate change
The person I was responding claimed to have articles backing their claim. I am guessing you don't, which gives you little leverage to come in 270+ posts in and asks for sources.

boomers didn’t care for the future of their country what makes you think they’ll care for the planet lel

How will yuropoors ever recover?

Attached: 1564009207500.png (490x484, 351K)

severe droughts are caused by incompetent governments not climate change, there's one in iran right now because they used all the water to farm shitty cash crops.

Attached: sdata20141-f51.jpg (946x381, 207K)

>Raising taxes
>Red

Attached: 1563844465000.png (383x257, 171K)

still valid question, even if a sucker punch

we already did

S

everywhere but burgerland red means socialism

This one states the link between the heat wave and Saharan air currents
abclive.in/europe-heatwave-with-saharan-dust/
Here is an article detailing the recurrence of this phenomenon
nesdis.noaa.gov/content/saharan-dust-blows-across-atlantic
Granted, this link is talking about the movement of those currents between Africa and America, but we can safely assume that a similar phenomenon occurs from South to North, there is even an organization that tracks it
dust.aemet.es/
That's enough to assume that the current heat wave is not a direct effect of climate change, and certainly not of climate change as being global warming.

>No one explained to the people that what UK gets from EU is far more than what it costs to be there.
"the people" don't exist and yes, people did make these arguments they just weren't compelling enough.

Fuck the EU. Fuck globalism.

Shut up Jurassic boomer
Jews have been siphoning your water offll for years.

Liberals are so hilariously fucking dumb.

All you have to do is provide evidence that climate change is being negatively controlled primarily by humans.
That's it.

But you always start getting strange and saying that we need to raise taxes on the rich and abolish all kinds of intellectual property and private enterprise.
Why exactly does some independent animation studio need to be abolished to "save the climate" ??? What if you are a private physio therapist? Why do you need to abolish that guys business to "save the climate". Does massaging your ass cause climate change?

Fuck liberals and fuck germans.

Attached: E6F8D15F2AF7464AA5E71A47B8458F8D.gif (480x384, 1.05M)

>just turn off your brain and vote for me
*SNAP*
This one is going in my CRINGE compilation.

yeah? he's Al Gore, you expect him to fly Delta economy class with all the mouth-breathers?
>HURR YOU INVENTED THE INTERNET!
half-a-dozen flights and he'd kill himself

Why would they benefit from destroying the world, lol.

You guys have a theatrical and silly idea of what rich people are.

>fuck liberals
Based
>fuck germans
Cringe

Isn't the world supposed to be over by now

Do you believe that oil companies are collectively more powerful than the major governments of the world, all of whom would be massively strengthened by the proposed set of taxes and industrial regulations to fight the ostensible threat of climate change?

Liberals idiotically believe that dialectical materialism and historical materialism are the correct ways to view humanity, history and economics. They genuinely believe that private enterprise and the people that run companies are just motivated by greed for more coins and that alone. Nothing more.
They do not actually understand that people are motivated by many other things and will sink vast fortunes in order to get these things. The very act of financial exchange for goods/services contradicts this pseudo scientific "all the care about is profit" idea. What good is profit beyond what it gets you?
People are more fixated with things like power and status than mere money alone.

The idea of a united world ruled by some self appointed technocrats who will "solve all the worlds problems" is a seductive idea for delusional narcissistic people. If they can't sell their dreams of global empire on principle alone then why not cling to the concept of climate control?
Who benefits from the climate change lie?? People that desire global power.

Are germans the most guillible people ever existed? It shows time and time again how easily they can be brainwashed by an agenda which they will then fight for until their last bullet, a literal NPC people that will try time and time again to force their views on others, believing their ideology makes them superior to anyone else.

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

Might as well expedite the process

>It shows time and time again how easily they can be brainwashed by an agenda
Except for that one time when they got their shit together.

Attached: 0af55fd21f5d317885dbaae554c53986fe9a0e7eecc95ae3834136241f23b07e.jpg (300x428, 30K)

And suck them as well

Al Gore and this piece of trash are one of the main reasons climate change denialism is so prevalent nowadays. I think he should commit suddoku.

>Either go with the narrative supported by pretty much every climate scientist
they only agree that humans can impact climate, beyond that all the details are debated, and most predictions did not come true

Lol, yes, we should a sample of a few days in a few years from a planet that is 4.543b years old as proof that it's getting hotter.

Sometimes I wish the world would end just to rid it of shit for brains millennials.

Kill yourself

>n-no trump said it's fake guys

Whether global warming is real or not doesn't matter since we'd have to implement nuclear and solar either way.

based

mad cringers

>blatantly samefags
>calls other people cringy

100 years ago that would have ignited a 2nd Civil War. Fucking complacent Boomers

>Al Gore would never lie to me

Do you really think Al Gore invented the concept of climate change? That's kinda dumb.

Whether it's real or not, it's certain the solutions promoted by elites will do jack shit about it.

Attached: Jacob Rothschild and Al Gore.jpg (268x247, 12K)

Nice statistic you just pulled out of your arse shit for brains, why don't you ask McDonald's why you should keep eating their burgers instead of Burger King?