Huh?

Yea Forums kept telling me it had nothing to do with that.

Attached: 74ECDA73-1849-4092-BF57-3FF7109B2F7F.jpg (1242x984, 392K)

post-modern retrospectives of classic movies is a cancer

It's essentially true. Less about karen though. It's more about the popular hairstyle for rich kids at the time. It's not about privelidge so much as it's just about a poor kid against an arrogant rich kid

If you have any hair colour except black or eyes that aren't brown you're part of the problem and need to go.

Attached: 1h8UQNJ_d.jpg (640x521, 23K)

never ceases to crack me up when dark haired whites think they’re going to be spared on the day of the knockout game

i guess it is true then Italians arent white

>dark haired whites
I’ve never seen a white man with black hair, I don’t think those exist

>t. assblasted indian subhuman

>dark haired whites
next you'll try and tell me people with brown eyes are white

Whites can have black hair, it's just uncommon

day of the knockout game
AYO

>WE

I had blonde hair as a kid but not it's black/brown hair and I have green eyes am I ok?

GREEN EYES MASTER RACE

ITS RARER THAN BLUE

BLUESHITTERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I wonder what it's like to be inside of these people's minds. Constantly seeing racism everywhere and becoming racists themselves.

rise up brother

God damn these people are braindead. Karate Kid had nothing to do with privilege. It's a fish out of water story about a East Coast kid dropped into California. Cultures clash. No amount of finger wagging will ever make human nature change.

My hair is very dark-blond, so much that it basically just looks like black hair, does that count?

He's Mexican, in her eyes.

Imagine not liking blond people.

>Daniel Larusso
>Ethnic
The actual blueberry fuck?

Actually it was just about two boys fighting over a girl.

>tfw dark blonde with blue/green eyes depending on the season

Adam lost a rib for this

Look at the actor that played him, he does not look white at all. Looks like your typical brown spic

He's Italian.

>believing kikeshit

What’s your point? Shitalians are brown