HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

RICK AND MORTY IS SO FUNNY YOU GUYS

Attached: be5df25.jpg (561x563, 59K)

Rent free, obsessed, seething, dilate, incel, tranny, have sex, etc.

lmao nothing matters just do whatever crazy shit you want bro lmao we all just are and shit bruh

lol I saw a yellow cartoon character and was finna boutta say sneed but then I realized it's not simpsons so nvm

>dude life has meaning! There is purpose to your life, go out and do something important!
>*posts on Yea Forums*

Not gonna lie, I kek’d. Why the fuck are you so angry OP? Why do you guys post about things you don’t like instead of just ignoring it, isn’t that far more logical?

Hah, I read that in Rick's voice. It was actually funny. Thanks, OP.

based and tastefully restrained sneedposter

>dude if you post on Yea Forums you can't have purpose in your life

MOORRRTTYYY *BRRRAPPP* GODS NOT REAL MORTY *BLURP* GOD IS A FIGMENT *BRALPF* OF YOUR IMAGINATION MORTY MORTY I'M TELLING YOU GOD ISN'T RE *BURRRRPPPPP* MORTYYYY GOD IS A PICKLLEEEEEE *BLARRPFFFF* IM PICKLE GOOOOOODDDDD

Sneed & Chuck

He's not angry, he said Rick and Morty is funny

sneed

what is this show about? what's the story?
I have never watched it. mostly because of the "smart show for smart people" meme

Yeah pretty much.

You speak only for yourself.

The things I hate become more prominent every year. But my tastes shit anyway. I miss Aqua Teen.

You could be doing something productive right now, instead you’re shitposting on 4channel.

No he's not.

Posting on Yea Forums gives me joy though, it provides escapism so I don't kill myself and therefore never do anything productive ever again

I laughed

Even aqua teen was only funny at certain points.

Everytime I watch an "adult cartoon" I never really laugh. Just exhale air out of my nose or smile a little bit.

cope zoom zoom nihilist

I AM BOOMER NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES

cope

>you must be a productive little worker bee 24/7 or else you are a broken cog
Think before you post in the future.

Attached: cover3.jpg (800x450, 233K)

>so I don't kill myself
proves his point

Aww yeah Redditcore kino! Can't wait!

sneed and morty

I'm speaking only for you.

It's just another Adult Swim stoner cartoon. I think it's alright desu.

I feel bad for Justin. He loves his IP but he hates this kind of shit. Makes him cringe

sneed and chuck

DUHHH CWINGE!!!! DUHHH BWINGE!!???!!1 CWINGE!!!!! IS THAT AWW YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DUWW BASED BASED BASED CWINGE CWINGE BASED BASED CWINGE CWINGE CWINGE BASED CWINGE I FEEW WIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYWUM FUWW OF DEMENTIA WIDDEN OWD PEOPWE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT WEPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WOWDS ON WOOP WIKE A FUCKING BWOKEN WECOWD CWINGE CWINGE CWINGE BASED BASED CWINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS WOW ONIONS!!! CWINGE!!!1 BOOMEW!! WE ZOOMEW!!!! I AM BOOMEW!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMEW GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTEWNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUW MOTHEW CHOKES ON HEW OWN FECES IN HEWW YOU COCKSUCKEW VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CWINGE ISNT IT?? CWINGE CWINGE CWINGW CWINGEY BASED CWINGE BASED WEDDIT WEDDIT CWINGE ZOOM CWINGE ONIONS WEDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

>It's sarcasm.

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

rick and mortys nihilism is pretentious as fuck, surrounding yourself with negativity is not healthy and will prevent you from reaching true kino potential

Attached: Iván_el_Terrible_y_su_hijo,_por_Iliá_Repin.jpg (2023x1589, 2.29M)

i just woke up and i need my daily dose of shit posting with my coffee, its a great way to start the day

Lol

Nigg im on a roadtrip

The fact that Rick is portrayed as being miserable becuase he is "smart" (read: can magically create objects out of nothing) is a really irksome lesson in a show like this.

>go out and do something important!
>*posts on Yea Forums*
Is this supposed to be a contradiction?

See these guys are having fun with their lives. Sometimes you gotta loosen up and laugh at retarded memes.

how do I get a cwingy gf

>restrained sneedposter
Never thought I'd ever see this typed out.

COPE