This movie ruined an entire generation of women

This movie ruined an entire generation of women.

Attached: MV5BMTkwNTczNTMyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzUxOTUyMw@@._V1_.jpg (878x1300, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18374465
soundcloud.com/negativexp/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ91nArSjOg
youtube.com/watch?v=jtrmWnFAHYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How could it when nobody saw it?

Is that why incels hate it so much?

fpbp

You're blaming a symptom as the cause.

are you actually going to explain how?

I saw it in theaters

No, we hate it because we were all promised our own Ramona Flowers and have to settle for fapping to pictures of Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Just like her ex-husband.

This movie is the product of a ruined generation.

>we were promised our ramona
>scott literally fights for her
who did you fight user

I FIGHT PEOPLE ONLINE EVERY DAY
GAMERS RISE UP

> and have to settle for fapping to pictures of Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
I see where you went wrong.

Attached: envy.gif (245x135, 908K)

If you saw expendables over this back in 2010, fuck you.

Expendables was a better movie though

It gave us Expendables 2, featuring the weirdest performance of Jean-Claude Van Damme’s career, so it was worth it.

I saw it :(

Many people saw it, actually.

strawpoll.me/18374465

Attached: w6D8aW3R4GaqRg868-l7luQzO8V_m-fQW0uJbD1rMZA (1).jpg (328x488, 23K)

>it's everyone else's fault that I'm a useless loser also everyone else is the degenerate not me

it's ok anons I saw it too and loved it
and played the game

i also like this film, there are dozens of us, DOZENS

Off yourselves, art hoe sympathizers

Knives is best girl

I went with my first GF. She got me the DVD that Christmas.

>dumps qt Asian teenager who was obsessed with him for aloof roastie with green hair
Immediately made me check out of the movie, because no guy in his right mind would ever do that. Apparently this series was written by a dude. It sounds like it should be written by a childless mid-30's white femcel.

Attached: 1558654878671.jpg (125x125, 3K)

BASED retard.

>having a gf
>having more than one gf
cool dude, when did Yea Forums turn to a normie haven?

So we can all agree that Envy was best girl right?

Attached: 9760A8C5-D44D-4802-8CBC-A1C9191FFAEB.gif (400x225, 2.6M)

>movie creates art hoes
>defends this
>calls someone else retard

nobody gives a shit about this movie especially girls back then, now don't get your panties in an uproar because you have some weird conspiracy in your head

if anything blame Amelie, 500 Days of Summer and Wes Anderson films

Envy was best girl until she became Captain Fungus. Now best girl is Knives

The comic was so much better

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-175359~2.png (1353x2175, 3.04M)

In a aesthetic way, i love art hoes, but i cant stand them.
So they are just fap material to me.

Course the writer is a happa too. And if you know anything about Toronto, the place the story takes pkace in, it's a wmaf breeding zone that drives all the Asian and happa boys mad as they get cucked. Couldn't let that shit fly with his story, no.

>an epic of epic epicness

Attached: my_disgust.jpg (220x310, 16K)

Michael Cera

It was a different time

Thats just the kind of thing that was on posters in 2010

>movie exclusively enjoyed/watched by extremely boring normalfag male nerds
>having an effect on women
based retard
Scott Pilgrim is not where that coloured hair art hoe initially came from because those women never saw it, much of it came from music
art hoes all used to be scene kids/mallgoths that listened to pop punk
it also sucked
scott pilgrim has always been numale fantasy bait

Knives is best girl, followed by Kim. Fuck Ramona.

Can't ruin something that wasn't great to begin with.

The comic really was kino

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-174335~2.png (1257x1512, 2.3M)

Ramona is a roastie whore. Why would this idiot go for her when he has best Asian qt Knives as his whim?

Women are garbage

I'm a Kim guy. I've always had a thing for redheads.

Stop stealing threads from incelcore instant classics

>soundcloud.com/negativexp/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women

Attached: likeshots.jpg (1080x1068, 172K)

She was much cuter and more bearable in the comic. In a lot of ways she was the victim to Scott's bullshit

She will never be this hot again.

Good song

She's waifu material in the comic

Attached: tumblr_myxcr7AhqF1r27g2yo1_500.jpg (500x516, 62K)

get a load of this retard, knives was average looking and obssesed with him noone wants a crazy bitch

Scott did her dirty

Attached: tumblr_mumarf0BsV1shlr2wo1_500.png (500x500, 342K)

>Racemixing

Gross.

Attached: hfovjbgif7c21.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

Yeah nah I'd rather have an average-looking younger chick that's completely into me than the literal roastie to end all roasties.

Kim Pee was best girl

>having a kid with an Asian vs taking care of Tyrone's kid with a roastie
You tell me which one is worse.

Fuck off Riley Stearns is a phenomenal writer director who doesn't give a damn about that puta running off with that Scottish jedi cocksucker I've even got a movie out now go see The Art of Self-Defense in cinemas nationwide

Cringe

>eating gook shit vs eating nigger shit
you tell me which one is worse

Knives was an obsessive, clingy, blabbering child, you virgins

What is this yellow fever fag cope where all white women on the planet are fucking Tyrone? Are you a secret cuck? Are you a Blacked subscriber?

>am from Toronto
>was excited to see not only a graphic novel series but a movie based on it become popular elsewhere

>woman has seven ex-boyfriends
>but totally won't be fucking around behind your back
Are you really this naive, user? I'm not a yellow fever fag. I'm just comparing the two in the context of the movie.

Attached: 1558467822946.jpg (533x400, 45K)

>from Toronto
kys shitskin nigger

t. roastie art hoe

I bet you'd like that

SEETHING

Rom-Coms are the product of a rotting society society desu.

Attached: dare-to-resist-cartoon.jpg (614x342, 35K)

soundcloud.com/negativexp/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-ruined-a-whole-generation-of-women

based

True, she got even hotter with age and it's not fair

Attached: 2y.gif (500x259, 2.8M)

Based

Sneed.

Do girls even watch this shit?

Garbage movie for manchildren. I'm glad Michael Cera's career is dead

Of course not.

Michael Cera's sitting on 20 mil. Not too shabby. What's your net worth?

Ramona
>Turboslut
>Will dump you when she's bored
>Bipolar
>Exes want to kill you

Knives
>Virgin
>Loyal
>Traditional family
>Smart

Just kidding lol, Kim is a superior choice

Attached: C6Sx1vf.jpg (600x814, 63K)

Literally the only time she looked hot
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ91nArSjOg this was kino too

Attached: 1561091197460.jpg (1543x1029, 196K)

Based

> Literally the only time she looked hot
Highly debatable.

Attached: th.webm (800x800, 1.62M)

Hello Michael

Envy Adams was best girl

She looked hot as little as 2 months ago.

Attached: fA1u7j6e0o2_1280.jpg (640x1136, 168K)

Sorry but no, she's average at best.

Imagine being such a bitter faggot that you don't like Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

>break at work
>mention scott pilgrim
>just as I want to say how much I liked it, this guy from work goes "GOD THAT WAS SO FUCKING HORRIBLE"
fuck you faggot

No need to apologize. Everyone's welcome to their respective opinion. But I'd be hard-pressed to find someone more average than Natalie Portman, coincidentally being praised by everyone since the dawn of time.

No matter if he's wrong or right, that's always a scumbag move.
Fucking hate people who can't socially calibrate.

I do think that Natalie Portman is highly average too. Hot on my list are Katheryn Winnick, Marisa Tomei, Megan Fox etc

Oh yeah

peak hipster-core. SNES games, indie rock, art hoes, glasses (without prescription). It's cringe, but identify it and move past it and seek parts that don't suck.

I've come to realize that Cera is not actually the worst part of it, Jason Schwartzman is.

Well, that's a decent list, but you'll always find someone to disagree with you unfortunately.
Just hearing the name Megan Fox I immediately envision some retard going on a tangent about her clubbed thumb, as if we're all perfect.

Attached: 1cRK.gif (495x267, 2.07M)

Natalie Portman has a god-tier face. Brie is ugly in every way except big tits

All that plastic surgery to make her look like shit and still didn't fix that fucking mongo thumb.

Agree, like i don't understand why someone would find Emilia Clarke's eyebrows ugly, they're pretty attractive. Most of those people who keep trying to find flaws in such attractive womans are for the most part envious roasties or literal incels

Eye of the beholder. I prefer Brie to Portman, including the face. Fact of the matter is, most celebrities are overrated in terms of looks.

Attached: large (3).jpg (500x459, 67K)

If you can get past the first 15 minutes and some slight pacing issues you're golden.

The good outweigh the bad, like Mae Whitman in dom gear.

It's cool man.
Bad taste, shit taste... god tier Briefags.
Different strokes and all.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 17K)

This website ruined an entire generation of men.

Most normal people don't center their attention on little flaws to begin with. That's why you see a lot of incels under-perform socially even when they fix their shit, because they just find something else to internalize on, in effect ruining their confidence.
I don't think Gerard Depardieu is a good looking guy but I bet he'd be great to have a beer with and just hang around. I also don't think that rabbit-looking woman from Rogue One is particularly good looking, but she seems nice enough in terms of personality, and thus attractive enough to go on a date with.
If you're average, you're already fine.

Surely you don't mean Felicity Jones?

this actually. raver girls had this hair for years. almost felt nostalgic to see it in scott pilgrim. reminded me of a girl I fucked for awhile in my first year of college.

Yes, that's the one. Don't get me wrong, she's cute, but not my cup of coffee/beer/whatever. If I passed her on the street, I would think absolutely nothing of her.
I get the appeal, she's just not for me. Most modern actresses are for the most part average.

Attached: g016a.jpg (520x807, 67K)

It's not just the eyebrows but i'll leave it at she's a bloated mess. That said to each his own, strawmaning like you did is the true mark of an incel.

You mean ruined a generation of men into pining for a MPDG they think they deserve that literally doesn’t and will never exist.

Yes, but it still can be funny to address the cringe aspects of things.

Why are hipsters so insufferable now? I used to not mind the effeminate, shallow faggots much.

Do you find you just hate things a lot more in general these days?

Well, to an extent, it's possible to get a MPDG. Really depends on the individual.
But you're right that most think they are owed one and this movie's message doesn't help at all. I mean, even before he got the MPDG, Scott had already dated a preppy girl stereotype.

True hipsters died in around 2013/4.

the movie is about a piece of shit making bad choices while chasing the worst possible partner option. it's leafposting at the highest level

Cherrypicking minimal flaws like most of the faggots do in this site it's pure incelness

>art hoes were invented in 2010
>Cannot be traced back for thousands of years
>Is not a fundamental human trope
The greatest problem with film is it's proclivity for making people think that nothing else existed before it.

Shes shaped like a God damn Venus statue. This body is attractive in the most primal of ways. If you dont want to slam into that ass at mach 3, then you are unironically gay.

Attached: 1562031994869.jpg (1365x2048, 1.34M)

Manic Pixie Dream girls are just a subculture. Kim Kardashian is the real cause of degradation in millennial women

This guy gets it.

only asian fetishists would vote for Knives

I know it sounds crazy but he was good in Youth in Revolt.

this fucking gook shills himself all over Yea Forums and you guys lap it up like the normies you are. fucking sad!

I read the comic, but it was so angsty that I think the movie is actually better

based guy from work

you didn't understand the movie, lad. Scott learned the power of self respect and that's why he chose a woman who could be his partner and not some manic pixie dream knives.

Blame rly good lazy people’s birthcontrol and naivety user

Well written bait.

Sharing a shower is how the fungus spreads.

It's honestly more damaging to men. You wouldn't believe the amount of betas convinced a woman would be hers if they just "fought" for her or became "decent" people.

That was the real redpill.

this is a terrible page.

>this movie unironically caused gamers to rise up a decade later

Attached: 46d.jpg (800x450, 38K)

because it's the truth?

Yeah but in real life the roastie would make a terrible partner. I'd rather deal with the annoying childish girl who at least has a good attitude.

It is a rom-com, a genre that was literally created for girls to watch.

Gideon's sword choreography at the end was so fucking good

Attached: Gideon Graves slash.gif (316x200, 42K)

The opening credits is really good it was a nice hook. But the ending is so slow and yet abrupt, wish they had more time and budget to make it work.

>strawpoll.me/18374465
Why is there no Kim option?

Kim was best girl

I hate half of you.

Attached: fuck.png (1366x768, 52K)

>not adding Envy
Dropped
youtube.com/watch?v=jtrmWnFAHYE

this is fucking awful. Do people actually enjoy this? Jesus fucking christ.

>ywn chau down why even live

Attached: yum.jpg (500x281, 30K)